EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » For Egmond Codfried (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Egmond Codfried
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond - I don't plan on doing must posting here in the future, but of course, I will continue research as time allows.

When I run across material that I think may be of interest to you and the guys I will post it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless your heart for doing so. But remember, at one time the finding og black portraits should stop and lead into a theory. THat's when my blue blood is black dna theory (1100-1848)comes into use, to explain why these whites hate blacks so much, why they changed history and why they do not show the black portraits in their museums of lies. Its no use trying to convince whites because they are into denial, they cannot countenance whites being ruled and oppressed by blacks. Because they have indoctrinated blacks that such a thing is impossible, we have to put our energies in showing the truth to blacks. forgt about the whites and their many house niggers
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(19 white people and a barefoot black dude with a French horn)

proceed,

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Egmond - I don't plan on doing must posting here in the future, but of course, I will continue research as time allows.

When I run across material that I think may be of interest to you and the guys I will post it.

-

Please don't tell us you're leaving! Whatever for?
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Mulatto (so-called) 1628-30
Frans Hals

-

A Mulatto Boy
William Henry Hunt
English painter born 1790 - died 1864

-

A Mulatto Woman
Eugene Delacroix

-
Portrait of a Turk in a Turban
Eugene Delacroix

-

Spanish and Black Mulatto,
José de Alcíbar,. 1760-1770.

^^^^ beautiful painting

-

José de Alcíbar, De Negro y De India Sale Lovo

Casta paintings depict the outcomes of different types of inter-ethnic mixing, and often come in series of 16, showing many different family groups. They are quite remarkable. Consider, for example, José de Alcíbar's painting showing a family group consisting, we are told in the helpful label, of a Black father, and Indian mother and their 'Wolf' son:

^^^ I'm not sure what to make of this one

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

[Leopold II Habsburg: this family was particularly proud of their prognasthism: their court should have resembled the scenes in Coming to America by Eddy Murhpy: all Blacks and coloured nobles]

Then what will you be doing? Make sure your research is secured for later generations.
The negative image of Blacks as we know it today dates from the second half of the 19th century, and the Jim Crow and Hollywood era.

Although in previous era's they would not dream of marrying an outcast white person, some liked to have themselves painted as whites. I see that they also seemed to enjooy images which are hard to recognize as white or black. The need to define Blacks started in 1760, but went haywire after 1848 to frighten Blacks into biological assimilation.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

I have always regarded Coming to America as a very clever movie. Murphy really visualized how the European courts looked like. although there are still african kingdoms, we never get to see their peagents. The colourfull peagentry of European Kings, the golden carriages, strike me as very African.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marc Washington:
[qb] .

-

-

I have printed these texts.
It seems that the Black people on this forum are afraid of their own findings and cannot free their minds from mental slavery.
The whites are horrified by the idea that Europe was a Black civilisation where Blacks called the shots and ruled and oppressed white people.
So we get all this hairsplitting definition of who or what was Black. Strange, as Blacks you have to look at your own family to find a variety of Black types. It's not like one blacker sister will have to move out of the house, and live with the jet black people, so her 'fair' siblings can remains fair and less offensive to whites.
Then none of you responded to my Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte threads, following your white masters voice, that Blacks should not reserach whites. White boys and girls can research anything, but Blacks should limit themselves to slaves, That is black carribean slaves: their only possible ancestors, or Spanish Muslim Blacks.
I have been printing this over and over again, but yall seem to be some kind of American Black donkeys.

The European elite was Black, not because they come out Black after craniometry: their identity was Black and superior over any white trash they considered shoe leather material.

quote:
Egmond As a product of colonialism and white superiority brainwash you cannot imagine that Blacks were at the center and did not need to rub elbows with white people in order to be great,you produced no studies on African royals,civilizations and culture etc,everything is Europe Europe and more Europe.. even so blacks that actually took parts of Europe and held it for some 700 yrs you gloss over,Carthaginians held no interest for you,Roman Blacks that brought their Isiac worship and may very well be the source of some of those white Europeans you love to gush about you ignore,Egmond I am just not that interested in some bleached out vagabond men in tights with or without black ancestors oppressing white people. And certainly not at the expense of my own ancestor's story their greatness their failure their triumph over adversity.
This is the mindset which is so extremely offensive to me. I have printed sources that the black elite was using the whites as shoe leather. Black kings and nobles were not the product of a white king or noble taking pity on some Black woman: no, Nobility and royalty started with Blacks, whites ewere their shoe leather material untill 1848.

But I guess some of us will loose the little financial benefit they get for being such good nigra's, who obediently listen to their masters voice. This is why Blacks cannot be free for some have this need to be housenigger sell outs. Living among whites for 31 years I see no goddam superiority over Blacks in any way.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This portrait of Leopold II (1747-1792) was made in 1806, 14 years after his death, so of course liberties were taken, just how many is the question.

Not surprisingly, NONE of the portraits ring true. He died at age 44, yet his looks and age depictions vary greatly, his last appearing much older than he actually was.

-

Leopold, The imperial family in 1756 (with Marie-Antoinette). In 1756 he was 9 years old. This one must be totally misidentified.

-

Leopold as Grand Duke of Tuscany with his wife Maria Luisa and their children - in 1776

-

-

Portrait of Emperor Leopold II, shortly before his death (by Heinrich Friedrich Füger)

-

The thing is that none of them look like his 1790 coin.

Nürnberger Rechenpfennige Counter by LAUER ca.1790 LEOPOLD II of Austria brass 24mm

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Looking at the paintings in the intital post who would be their modern day equivalents?

-

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
lioness productions

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness my dear, I think you missed the point. Which was - the paintings are made-up images of those people, yet clearly show them to be Black derived people - mulattoes, Quadroons, Qctoroons, quintroons; so then the question is, what did they REALLY look like?

BTW - the people that you posted, how do you know their ancestry idiot.

Lesson in life fool: the man is a Mulatto, the little girl is a Quadroon, The woman has just enough Black admixture - perhaps from long ago - to not be a pure Albino, could you tell?

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Lioness my dear, I think you missed the point. Which was - the paintings are made-up images of those people, yet clearly show them to be Black derived people - mulattoes, Quadroons, Qctoroons, quintroons; so then the question is, what did they REALLY look like?

BTW - the people that you posted, how do you know their ancestry idiot.

Lesson in life fool: the man is a Mulatto, the little girl is a Quadroon, could you tell?

But Mike I could say the same thing to you about you posting these paintings and claiming they are clearly "Black derived people"

"how do you know their ancestry idiot?"

am I not correct on this point?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness - like with your history, you Albino-derived people want to make-believe that there is a great mystery about your appearance.

In 2004, Nina G. Jablonski - published a study entitled "THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN SKIN AND SKIN COLOR" which declared that White skin developed in Europeans because of a lack of vitamin "D".

They claimed that original Black settlers of Europe TURNED WHITE because they became FARMERS, who ate only farm produce devoid of Vitamin D. And, the lessened solar duration and intensity in the Northern regions REQUIRED a Whiting of the skin for faster absorption of UV radiation and production of Vitamin D. So then, White skin absorbs Sunlight FASTER???? - No!

Then there was a study published in 2005, by researchers from Pennsylvania State University, which declared that Black people in Europe, may have turned White suddenly, between 6,000 - 12,000 years ago.

Though idiots like you cling desperately to that Bullsh1t, Modern science knows that Whites in Europe are Germanics, Slavs, and Turks. They have nothing to do with ancient ANYBODY in Europe. They are migrants from Central Asia in the CURRENT era. Any encyclopedia will document their entry into Europe.

There is also NO mystery as to What the original Germanics, Slavs, and Turk Albinos looked like: Both Herodotus and Tacitus CLEARLY described them: Quote - THEY ALL HAD BLUE EYES AND RED HAIR!

AS I have posted many times: The Bhatti tribe in Pakistan STILL makes Albinos JUST LIKE THAT!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Re-posting because I screwed up an edit.

Lioness - like with your history, you Albino-derived people want to make-believe that there is a great mystery about your appearance.

In 2004, Nina G. Jablonski - published a study entitled "THE EVOLUTION OF HUMAN SKIN AND SKIN COLOR" which declared that White skin developed in Europeans because of a lack of vitamin "D".

They claimed that original Black settlers of Europe TURNED WHITE because they became FARMERS, who ate only farm produce devoid of Vitamin D. And, the lessened solar duration and intensity in the Northern regions REQUIRED a Whiting of the skin for faster absorption of UV radiation and production of Vitamin D. So then, White skin absorbs Sunlight FASTER???? - No!

Then there was a study published in 2005, by researchers from Pennsylvania State University, which declared that Black people in Europe, may have turned White suddenly, between 6,000 - 12,000 years ago.

Though idiots like you cling desperately to that Bullsh1t, Modern science knows that Whites in Europe are Germanics, Slavs, and Turks. They have nothing to do with ancient ANYBODY in Europe. They are migrants from Central Asia in the CURRENT era. Any encyclopedia will document their entry into Europe.

There is also NO mystery as to What the original Germanics, Slavs, and Turk Albinos looked like: Both Herodotus and Tacitus CLEARLY described them: Quote - THEY ALL HAD BLUE EYES AND RED HAIR!

AS I have posted many times: The Bhatti tribe in Pakistan STILL makes Albinos JUST LIKE THAT!

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucille ball - A natural "Modern" Redhead (Some ancient Black admixture).

-

Lucille ball mating with desi Arnez (A Latin American Mulatto or Quadroon)

-

Their offspring - TYPICAL SOUTH EUROPEAN - wouldn't you say?

Lucie Arnaz

-

Desi Arnaz, Jr

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER EXAMPLE:

A Black man mates with this Albino derived woman:

-

They produce the Mulatto man on the left.

He mates with the Albino derived Blonde woman.

They produce the AVERAGE SOUTHERN EUROPEAN LOOKING CHILD IN THE MIDDLE!

-

Lioness, we MADE you!

We instinctively know EVERYTHING about that which we MADE.

That is why I can look at a person and tell in a general way, their level of admixture.

Now please, no more stupid questions or postings, your questions have been answered.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK!!! How about Usher Raymond?? [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike the people in the paintings you posted in the intitial post (minus the French horm Player) would fall under your definition of "white people". They would fall under your definition of white people as being albino derived. They would fall under your definition of Dravidian albinos or Pakistani Bhatti albinos.

Why do you now claim these people in the portraits are clearly "Black derived people" ? You keep changing the goal posts.

In a broad sense we can say any white person is a black derived person,
If you say they are albino versions of black Dravidians or albinos versions of black Pakistani Bhattis, they are also "black derived". Now it's just semantic inconsistency.

If you are going to speak in this sense then one can go at random and look at any prominent medieval European such as
Cardinal Richelieu:
 -

^^^ you can then say he's "black derived", he came from black Dravidians or black Pakistani Bhattis who had albino children.

If this is the case then what is the purpose of this thread, these selections you have made?
If whites are albinos derived from blacks then all Europeans represented in any painting are "black derived".

You just change the terminology at whim.
You post all these white people in paintings and say they are "black derived"
Then if someone posts photos of actual white people who have the same traits all of the sudden they are not "black derived"

This term "black derived" becomes so vague that it is useless.
All people are in a sense black derived so then there is no sense in applying the term.

Let's use some less vague terms. If we apply standard race terminology
What are the people in the inital post?

black

white

mulatto

Maybe you want to say they are mulatto, that European nobles, the ones you selected are mulattos.

How did you determine this? Well you looked at them, in many cases pale complexioned, others swarthy like some Arabs or Turks and becasue of their features you determine them to be mulattos or quadroons.
O.k. I can go and pick out Mick jagger or Angelina Jolie, or Sean Connery looking swarthy or some woman with frizzy hair like in the photos I posted and declare them mulattos or quadroons.

All of the sudden if I post photos instaed of paintings you abandon your mulatto labeling proceedure.

All I need do is dress up Mick Jagger in medieval costome and have someone do a painting and undoubtedly you will revert to your previous method and say he's "black derived" and tell Egmond you found another one.

That's all you do. You look at a painting and say his nose is a little wide, he's "black derived". Full lips, "black derived".
Her hair is frizzy she is "black derived". Many of these people are even depicted with pale skin and you say "black derived" .

Then I do the exact same thing using contemporary photos of people with the same traits and all of the sudden they are not black derived, they are "albinos". That's totally incosistent.

let me clear all this up for you. we'll just combine terms and solve the whole problem.
Look at any European painting of a light skinned person, it doesn't matter what type of features or hair they have.
They are a
Black derived white Albino.
Now you don't have to waste your time (and ours) carefully selecting people who are not thin lipped and narrow nosed and declaring them "black derived".

The whole lot of them are "black derived"

But the people you put up in the intital thread being "black derived" doesn't mean they are black.

In fact they are white. Look at their white skin, that's what makes them white.
All people are black derived.
Yet some are black and others are white.
And you keep parading out white people and try to say they are black.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
My dear Lioness, I use "Derived" loosely because I CAN:

Definition of DERIVED
: being, possessing, or marked by a character not present in the ancestral form <derived features>.

Thus I can say that a person "with" pigmentation but NOT Black, is "Black derived" because Blacks have a "LOT" of pigmentation, and this person while having SOME, does not have ENOUGH to qualify as Black i.e. that lightness is not present in the ancestral form of Blacks.

I can also say that a person is "Albino derived" because they have very "little, but SOME pigmentation" because Albinos have no pigmentation. i.e. it is not present in the ancestral form of Albinos.

Thus the use of "Black derived" or "Albino derived" is totally dependent on CONTEXT!

BTW - rather than complaining, you should be thanking me for NOT using the term "Human Derived" to describe you.

Logically, since "Original" humans were FULLY pigmented, all who are NOT fully pigmented, are in fact "DERIVED" from them, but with lightness that was NOT present in the ancestral form of Humans.

Thus you can "Accurately" be called "Human Derived" creatures.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Mike of what race is this man?

I'm not asking you what he is derived from because that, as you said, changes with context.

On your website you use the terms "white" and "black"and "mulatto" frequently

What is his race?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
My dear Lioness, perhaps the world would seem clearer to you Albinos, if you stopped doctoring artifacts. Here, try viewing Constantine II in natural light.

(He's the man talking to the woman)

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

Mike of what race is this man?

I'm not asking you what he is derived from because that, as you said, changes with context.

On your website you use the terms "white" and "black"and "mulatto" frequently

What is his race?

Mike somew of these white people have different skin tone in different pictures, perhaps due to more sun exposure at different time.
However if this varaince was recorded in a painting you would be saying the lighter one was fake !!

I ask you, if you were to base your opinion soley on the picture above is the man black white or mulatto?
please answer this straightforward question

or add this picture also, based on these two particular pictures only is the man black white or mulatto?
try, I know you can do it
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
My dear Lioness, WHY is it that you Albinos so love to play MAKE-BELIEVE? Whether your history, or your genetics, it's always about make-believe.

When seen in natural light, the man is what he is. Cass is Albino, so naturally he likes to play make-believe, ask him.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Mike dear,

All of us have become much wiser because now we know NEVER to take any portrait for its face value.

Apparently the historical Blacks who ruled Europe were so secure in their Blackness, they could paint their faces white, if they felt like it, and order whitened paintings. Many, I assume, doted on their courtpainters to make them look anything beautifull, as women today worship their hairdresser for making them look something. Like how Oprah and her Reggie Wells, who help her to be one of 'the pretty girls on tv,' as she puts it.

But with all the myriad of types of Blacks, you can understand that there blackness was a matter of identity. They formed a cast system against the whites who were the castless. Among the elite their might have been some whites, who made it rich, or they were fair, like Caddhafy was, without recent white (serfs) admixture.

I read this bio of Anna of Denmark who married black & poof hubby James I and I saw in his connection with the extremely handsome white Robert Carr how whites were incorporated into the power structure and elevated to new nobility to placate rebellious whites, perhaps.

People who could never see their king, knew them from childhood as nothing else but whites.

The disbelieve of the whites on this forum has to do with their own fear of Blacks, and Black rule. I guess some are still in shock and will never recover that Barack Obama is sitting with his black ass in the White House.

The Black elite was a fixed mulatto race, some looking more classical African, others more Asian, and others more white. But they freely married, so within one family, one generation you could have different facial traits or complexions, but they were from the same Black genepool. They were connected by the idea that Black and brown was superior and whites were considered shoe leather trash. Divinity was Black, because the elite was Black.

-

[Jo Bonger van Gogh with unknown woman and her son Vincent Willem van Gogh, who inhereted works by his uncle, and founded a Vincent van Gogh foundation]

-

quote:
 -
 -
 -

Jo Bongers, sister in law of Vincent van Gogh: looking mighty dark and ethnic!
with his mother and brother.

http://www.literatuurplein.nl/boekdetail.jsp?boekId=584763

Memoir by Jo Bongers about Vincent

http://www.vggallery.com/misc/archives/jo_memoir.htm

bio van Bongers

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johanna_Bonger

Did you ever hear of the Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh? The world knows him only because of the great efforts of his sister in law Johanna Bonger van Gogh. She was given a hard time because she was a woman. But strangeley, never any mention of her Asian looks and black complexion. A biography never shows her portrait, no question how she got her looks. Because Van Gogh must be preserevd as white, no black bitch coming near this beacon of white supremacy. Yet he chose for his first formal paintings a Black family De Groot. The comments on the models and the works was circumspect, but their Blackness was not lost on his commentators.

Honey, we are making progress by pushing the envelope, and I'm the first person who talks about Blackness in connection to Van Gogh and points out that Jo Bongers must have had Indonesian (?) ancestors.

I see ioness want to discuss that these Blacks are not Blacks because they are not nappy headed enough. We are talking about black goddam European kings, but their noses are not broad enough. A pity they are not nude, so we cannot appraise their black dicks! No?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
 -

I'm absolutely stunned by my own discovery.
Is there a source which discusses the Blacks done by Vincent van Gogh?
Who are these persons?

Off course, its only after 6 years of studying Blacks in European art, I can come out and say that these paintings truly remind me of Blacks.
I have searched for information about the family De Groot from Nuenen, depicted as The Patato Eaters by Van Gogh (1885), a native Dutch family. Found nothing yet, but his sister in law and her son who both did a lot for Van Gogh to be known and famous.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Yall make way for HRH Fat Mary aka Mary Adelaide of Teck, a descendent of Charlotte Sophie of Mecklenburg.

-

Hattie McDaniel

At least Fat Mary had the black Hannoverian boobs, no?

-

Notice the size of these royal boobs.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

[Hans Christian Andersen: niet wit]

http://www.hcandersen-homepage.dk/kaerlighed/h-c-andersen..jpg

-

They even made him blond on a photo!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Corn Rows??

Margaret of Austria

-

Starting around 1130 Penne became part of the Kingdom of Sicily.

In 1533 the town was given by emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, to his daughter Margaret of Austria as a gift for her wedding to Alexander de’ Medici, duke of Florence. Alexander was assassinated in 1537 and on 4 November 1538 Margaret became the wife of Ottavio Farnese, Duke of Parma, the grandson of Pope Paul III.

Margaret later elected Penne as the capital of the Abruzzo region, a title it retained until the 18th century. Penne passed subsequently under the dominion of the Borboni and the Reign of Naples.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Corn Rows??

Margaret of Austria

-

Starting around 1130 Penne became part of the Kingdom of Sicily.

In 1533 the town was given by emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, to his daughter Margaret of Austria as a gift for her wedding to Alexander de’ Medici, duke of Florence. Alexander was assassinated in 1537 and on 4 November 1538 Margaret became the wife of Ottavio Farnese, Duke of Parma, the grandson of Pope Paul III.

Margaret later elected Penne as the capital of the Abruzzo region, a title it retained until the 18th century. Penne passed subsequently under the dominion of the Borboni and the Reign of Naples.

I was photocopying a book which showed a glass window design of a portrait of Madama, as how this lady was known. The colourings were dark, and the library person offered to make the copy again, because I assume he knows about my research, and he thinks that this stupid Negro just looks at dark copies to come up with his blue blood theory. I was laughed in my face by the curator of The Isabelle de Charriere Museum. Another big shot Dutch history writer niggerd me in broad daylight for saying that Johan de Witt and his clan were Blacks.

Madama must have been very black of complexion and must have been very prognastic, like her daddy Charles V. In this book written in the sixties, the writer talks about Alessandro as the Negro Duke, and how ugly he was, and how terrible Madama should have married this ugly, wild negro.

Mike I do hope you will not stop at collecting images, and start looking into the motives of the people. They were a Black caste system, with the whites as outcast. This explains the hatred and fear of whites today. The whites (and blacks) fought this noble oppression long and hard.

Jane Austen is all for Black superiority, Charlotte Bronte is seeking forgiveness from whites, a reviewer branded her as un-christian for questioning the system instilled by god.

quote:

1. Marguerite de Parme : bâtarde de Charles Quint (1522-1586) : biographie
Dumont, Georges-Henri / Le Cri / 1999

2. Madama, fille de Charles Quint : régente des Pays-Bas
Puaux, Anne / Payot / 1987

3. Madama : Margaretha van Oostenrijk, hertogin van Parma en Piacenza : 1522-1586 ; Regentessen der Nederlanden
Iongh, Jane de / Querido / 1965

4. Les années italiennes de Marguerite d'Autriche, duchesse de Parme
Lennep, S.A. van / Van Gorcum / 1952

5. Correspondance française de Marguerite d'Autriche, duchesse de Parme, avec Philippe II ; I: Comprenant la correspondance de février 1565 jusqu'à la fin de 1567 - 1925. II: Comprenant le supplément de la correspondance du 16 février 1565 jusqu'au 27 septembre 1566 avec les pièces justificatives / éd. par H.A. Enno van Gelder - 1941. III: Comprenant le supplément de la correspondance du 3 octobre 1566 jusq'au 7 février 1568, avec les pièces justificatives / éd. par H.A. Enno van Gelder. - 1942
Marguerite d'Autriche / Kemink / 1925-1942

6. Briefwisseling tusschen Margaretha van Parma en Charles de Brimeu, graaf van Megen, stadhouder van Gelderland, 1560-1567
Margaretha van Parma / Gouda Quint / 1914

7. Margaretha von Parma, Statthalterin der Niederlande (1559-1567)
Rachfahl, Felix / Oldenbourg / 1898

8. Etudes sur les Pays-Bas au XVIe siècle : Charles-Quint, commencements de Philippe II, Marguerite de Parme et Granvelle
Wiesener, Louis / Hachette / 1889

9. Correspondance de Marguerite d'Autriche, duchesse de Parme, avec Philippe II ; T. 3: 6 Juillet 1563 - 3 Février 1565
Marguerite d'Autriche / Muquardt / 1881

10. Correspondance de Marguerite d'Autriche, duchesse de Parme, avec Philippe II ; T. 2: 19 Décembre 1561 - 6 Juin 1563
Marguerite d'Autriche / Muquardt / 1870

The highlighted title is the book I mentioned.

-

A glass window, though not the design in this highlighted book.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Italian Renaissance paintings: St. Jerome with lion by the Master of the Murano Gradual.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

There seems to be some corellation between the face of a lion and the face of a Moor.
I have seen that the personal arms of Princess Marianne of Orange Nassau show a lion with the face of a Moor, thick red lips, but nothing in google yet.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond my friend, re. earlier comments:
Support is always nice, but often it's not there. So you really have to come to grips with the fact that most Blacks - for whatever reasons - can't quite get their minds around the concept of a Black Europe. So you have to ask yourself: am I doing it for them or for me? In my case there is no contest, it has always been about ME. I want to know! So though I freely share what I uncover, it is really about me wanting to know what happened.

BTW - Nice pick-up on the Lion, I didn't notice.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Carlo de Medici door Mantegna
Één van de weinige schilderijen in google die de donkere huidskleur tonen.

One of the few painted portraits that show the dark complexion.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Epiphany
1475-80
Oil on panel, 74 x 54 cm
Museum of Art, Philadelphia
Bosch

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Portrait of Eleanor of Toledo by Allesandro Allori, c. 1560

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Funny, they're painted White, but they sure don't look White. [Roll Eyes]

Fashion in the Middle Ages at the Getty

-

Title/Date: Philosophy Presenting the Seven Liberal Arts to Boethius, about 1460

Attributed to the Coëtivy Master (Henri de Vulcop?) (French, active
about 1450 - 1485)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond friedCod:

The Black elite was a fixed mulatto race, some looking more classical African, others more Asian, and others more white. But they freely married, so within one family, one generation you could have different facial traits or complexions, but they were from the same Black genepool.

what genes are you referring to or are you just making it up?
They have genetic information on Jo Bonger van Gogh?
No
What is a "fixed mulatto race"?
All of these asian and white looking Negroes were "fixed" ? What does that mean "fixed" ?

Jo Bonger van Gogh, wife of Theo van Gogh, art dealer, and the sister-in-law of the painter Vincent van Gogh.
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond friedCod:

never any mention of her Asian looks

Never any mention of her period. People who are into art only know about his brother

-

^^^ this is an Indonesian man. He's darker than Jo Bonger. He must be a black man to you. Throw in the kitchen sink while you're at it.

quote:

I see lioness want to discuss that these Blacks are not Blacks because they are not nappy headed enough. We are talking about black goddam European kings, but their noses are not broad enough. A pity they are not nude, so we cannot appraise their black dicks! No?

-

^^^ How come no one ever mentions George Bush's black complection ??? He's blacker than some of the black kings of Europe.

note: Egmond is an absorbtionist, indicating European black kings loved race mixing
This is diametrically opposed to Mike's genocide theory

Why are all these mulattos all over the place in European art?
Where are the earlier dark unmixed pure black kings with afros?
I don't mean an anonymous cute Moor head with a crown on a shield. Where are the dark nappy headed full on black negores in paintings of specific, named European kings, in the long period before they started fucking shoe leather class white women and producing mulattos? They seem to
have fuck the blackness out of the royalty
 -

Theodorus and Anna van Gogh's Negroid family, including Vincent, Anna, Theo, Elizabeth, Wilhelmien and Cornelius

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

Peter I (1068-1104) was the King of Aragon and Navarre. He was the son and successor of Sancho V Ramírez by his first wife, Isabella of Urgell. Painted in 1524.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Consistency is often thought of as a virtue. Having successfully committing Genocide against ones Black Masters for supremacy, what's a genocide against Jews for money. After Genocide, what's a little Whitenization of artifacts.

-

Franz Maria Duke of Parma (1678-1727)
City museum of Düsseldorf

-

Maria von Habsburg, Archduchess of Austria (1531-1581), daughter of Emperor Ferdinand III.

-

Antonie, Duchess of Jülich-Cleves-Berg (1599)

-

Magdalene of Bavaria (1587-1628)

-

King Charles II of Spain (1661-1700)

-

Holy Roman Emperor Leopold I. (1658), King of Hungary (1655), King of Bohemia (1656) (1658-1705) City museum of Düsseldorf

A slightly more realistic portrait of Leopold I

-

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Mike, an honest picture showing how white Europe replaced black.

-

We didn’t give up without a fight but lost that fight and the following picture precedes what is shown in the first picture. These fighting Moors were probably beheaded, too and lost their land and palaces. Blacks pushed out, whites moved in. American troops did the same thing to Sadam Hussein: moved him out and took over his palace and land.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-18a.html

Lorna Doone, R. D. Blackmore’s book of 17th century Victorian rural England, is replete with echoes of Europe and England as it once was: a black land.

To begin with is the author’s name itself: Blackmore. A black Moor. Then is the frequency of places in rural England with the name Moor: Exmoor and Sedgemore. Such names are not found in China or Australia but where you had Moors placenames have Moorish names.

Egmund would like the following quote in the introduction on page xv of the Oxford University Press edition, 1989:

“John justifies his inaction by proclaiming that thoughts of revenge come of ‘black blood’ perverted and never purified (p. 98).”

We gain an insight into how black families and such shown with black coats-of-arms in today’s white families – we gain insight into how whites were grafted onto black:

[i]What noble family, but springs from a captain among robbers? Trade alone can spoil our blood; robbery purifies it. The robbery of one age is the chivalry of the next. We may start aew, and vie with even the nobility of France, if we can once enroll but half the Doones upon our lineage.”
(p. 161).

BLACK FRENCH-BORN MONARCHS AND NOBILITY

Francis II (1544) was black:

-

William the Conqueror was black:

-
The grandson of William the Conqueror was black: Blois, France, Stephen-I, (1097-1154)

-

Budapest, Hungary, Charles I also Robert Karoly (1288-1342.AD):

Robert Karoly was born in Hungary but being from the Anjou family is French at his roots as Anjou is in France:

-

So, when the incoming Germanic peoples who’d be called Irish were taking land and lineage from the Moors (from the blacks) and claimed that they could raise to the ranks of French nobility, that nobility was black.

[b]The route by which whites entered black England:

-

Look at the crown of William's grandson, Stephen I. It is the same as the crowns of Moorish kings.

I need to show the picture below of a Moor. Blacks were not just some fly-by-night people accidentally living in Europe like empty-headed peasants. They had a civilization greater than anything that came after. And what came after moved into their castles, took their wealth and livestock, inherited their knowledge.

-

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Can someone tell me who the man is in this broach and who the woman is as well?

Can you produce a website with this picture that discusses these individuals?

-

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Article:

The Drake Jewel

One of the rites of the Elizabethan court was the giving of jewels to the Queen, usually to mark the New Year, and the occasional gift by the Queen of jewels and portrait miniatures to favored servants and defenders of the realm. After Drake circumnavigated the globe, he gave Queen Elizabeth a composite jewel token made with rare materials gathered from around the globe: a ship with an ebony hull, enameled gold taken from a prize off the Pacific coast of Mexico, a diamond from Africa. The ship was the instrument that extended the Queen’s potency around the world, so an apposite image for a gift meant to celebrate her.

Elizabeth’s gift to Sir Francis Drake is similarly evocative: one side is a locket with a portrait of the Queen by Nicholas Hilliard with a cover featuring on the interior her avian emblem, the phoenix. A miniature portrait was the single most frequent gift given by Elizabeth I to persons she would reward. It projected her image as monarch, equipped with state clothes and regalia and asserting a personal connection with the recipient as well as a political relationship.

On another occasion Elizabeth I gave Drake a second miniature portrait, in which she stood at the focus of a sunburst, to use as a hat badge. That Drake, a commoner who rose to the position of state champion on the raid to Cadiz and Vice-Admiral of the Armada, was so honored marked his extraordinary place in the world.

More fascinating to present admirers of the Drake Jewel is the other side with the intaglio cut cameo of sardonyx featuring an African male bust in profile superimposed over the profile of a European. There is some debate whether the European is a regal woman or a Roman Briton of the sort William Camden was idealizing in his Britannia.

It is not the face of any contemporary man—and certainly not Drake—for it is clean shaven. The symbolism here operates in two registers: a general imperial iconics in which the global range of imperium is figured in the equivalent faces of the African Emperor and the English Empress. (Karen Dalton has discussed this symbolism in a recent piece in Early Modern Visual Culture, [Peter Erikson and Clark Hulse, eds., University of Pennsylvania Press, 2000].)

There is also a much more pointed symbolism meant particularly for Drake. The conjoint effort of Africa and the English will liberate the world from the power of Spain. Drake’s alliance with the Cimmarroons, runaway African slaves who intermarried with Natives, in Panama in 1576 led to his successful capture of the Spanish plate train crossing Panama. This act thrust Drake onto the world stage, secured him and the crown immense treasure, and gave the English forces in the Caribbean the character of liberators. In the West Indian invasion of 1585–1586, he planned to resurrect his alliance, as part of his design to assert English power in the Spanish main.

It survived as one of the most potent scenes in the English imperial imagination, serving as the central action of the Sir William Davenant’s opera, “The History of Sir Francis Drake,” one of only two stage works permitted during the English Commonwealth, and a piece condoned personally by Oliver Cromwell, who also sought to liberate Spanish America from “tyranny & popery.”

In the Americas Drake had learned the truth that Elizabeth I understood on the eastern side of the Atlantic—the defeat of Spain required a combination, and the hatred of tyranny brought together Anglo and African. Elizabeth’s cultivation of Mulay Ahmad al-Mansur (ruler of Morrocco from 1578–1603) in an alliance against their mutual enemy, Spain, was a diplomatic correlative to the martial alliance that Drake had forged in the jungles of the isthmus.

The Jewel was probably manufactured and given between 1586 and 1588. It appears hanging conspicuously from Drake’s belt, the chief ornament of his person, in the 1591 portrait painted by Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger now at the National Maritime Museum in London.

-  -

-

Sir Francis Drake "Supposedly" wearing the Drake Jewel - 1591. By Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger - (1561 – 1636)

The portrait is obviously a forgery: the Jewel is NOT the same!

-

Queen Elizabeth

or is it?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The world of Elizabeth I, was one dominated by powerful Black men.
That dominance is demonstrated by the fact that the Black man is superimposed OVER the White man.

-

The part about an English/African coalition is pure bullsh1t. No African kingdom could project it's power to effect global politics. They had no reason for such an alliance anyway, later, they hated the British withdrawal from the slave trade.

In Iberia (Spain), as a result of the Moor conquest, many of the ousted White nobles took refuge in the unconquered north Asturian highlands. From there they aimed to reconquer their lands from the Moors: this war of reconquest is known as the Reconquista. It began in about 900 A.D. when a small Christian enclave of Visigoths in northwestern Spain, named Asturias; initiated conflicts between Christians and Muslims. Soon after, Christian states based in the north and west slowly; in fits and starts, began a process of expansion and reconquest of Iberia over the next several hundred years. The end for the Moors came on January 2, 1492: the leader of the last Moorish City "Granada" (located in southern Spain) surrendered to armies of a recently united Christian Spain (after the marriage of Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile).

-

This ended the 800 year reign of the Moors in Iberia. This victory was accompanied by the forced conversion of Spanish Muslims (Moriscos) and Khazar Jews. As a result of the Inquisition, thousands of Khazar Jews fled or were deported to the Maghrib, where many gained influence in government and commerce.

Without much difficulty, Christian Spain imposed its influence on the Maghrib coast by constructing fortified outposts (presidios) and collecting tribute during the fifteenth and early sixteenth centuries. On or near the Algerian coast, Spain took control of Mers el Kebir in 1505, Oran in 1509, and Tlemcen, Mostaganem, and Ténès, all west of Algiers, in 1510. In the same year, the merchants of Algiers handed over one of the rocky islets in their harbor, where the Spaniards built a fort. The presidios in North Africa turned out to be a costly and largely ineffective military endeavor, that did not guarantee access for Spain's merchant fleet. Indeed, most trade seemed to be transacted in the numerous free ports. Moreover, from the sixteenth to the eighteenth century, sailing superior ships and hammering out shrewd concessions, merchants from England, Portugal, Holland, France, and Italy, as well as Spain, dominated Mediterranean trade.

We know that the portraits and statues we are allowed to see are heavily Whitenized, the cameo probably represents the true features of one of the great Black monarchs of her times.

Philip II, King of Spain 1527 – 1598 (Spanish: Felipe II; Portuguese: Filipe I) is king of Spain.

-

His wife used to be Mary I, queen of England and Ireland. Elizabeth's Predecessor.

Charles V, was ruler of the Holy Roman Empire
from 1519 and, as Charles I, ruler of the Spanish Empire.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
 -

Peter I (1068-1104) was the King of Aragon and Navarre. He was the son and successor of Sancho V Ramírez by his first wife, Isabella of Urgell. Painted in 1524.

amazing stuff!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond I am simply trying to make the point that history, as handed to us by the Albinos, is totally BULLSH1T!

Note the Black soldier with Cortes.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

-

Originally posted by Marc Washington:
an honest picture showing how white Europe replaced black.
We didn’t give up without a fight but lost that fight

Peter I of Aragon and Navarre (1068– 1104) receiving a shield emblazoned with the Cross of Saint George. According to legend, George appeared on the field of battle at Alcoraz (1096). The heads of four decapitated Moors were also found on the battlefield and, when added to George's familiar emblem, the Cross of Alcoraz was created, which would later form the basis for the Sardinian coat of arms.
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Mike, thanks for the article. A wealth of information you have ... as usual.

The struggle for supremacy of these lands appears to have gone back-and-forth between blacks and whites if it is accurate that Peter of Aragon above was white and was of 11th century Aragon.

We have black monarchs of Aragon in the images of Ferdinand II and Isabel of Castile (they, too, wear the crown worn by Moors. Seems that African population - Moors and all - practiced some of the same customs?; and when the Moors were overcome, so were all black monarchs?):

-

But, it's white now so after Ferdinand and Isabel, whites apparently overtook and maintained control of Aragon.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

The expression that the sun never set on the British empire seems to have applied to the territories of the black emperor, Charles V (read text in chart).

He was the first king of Spain. He and his oh so beautiful wife, Isabella of Spain (in chart) gave birth to three illustrious children including Phillip II and Mary of Spain.

We black people be some bad mfrs, if you'll pardon the French. Neither England nor Europe itself surpassed the continent as it stood before the Germanic Migrations laid it to waste and ousted the original rulers to rule, then, themselves.

But, the forging of the continent, the making of the ideas that energize it, the clearing of the land, bringing farming to it, building its first prehistoric and in millenniums later, Medieval villages, we have to pat ourselves on the back. Job well done.

And you have to know that every single black king or queen has been painted a thousand times in white versions to hide the truth of their true identity. Shame on those who did so.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-05-D.eas.ghe.85-000-20-10-00.html

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Just having a little fun playing "Devils advocate" but on the other hand, it seems very strange that someone would produce a bit of "Scandalous" fiction about the Royal family without some basis. My understanding is that such things are simply not done. So how does one explain this book? It's as if the author stumbled across a portrait of a royal Black and was not given a satisfactory explanation. As they say: where there is Smoke, there is Fire!

Astraea by Jane Stevenson

-

The Netherlands, the 1640s. Two royal exiles meet - Elizabeth of Bohemia, daughter of King James I of England and Omolojou/Pelagius, once heir to the Yoruba kingdom of Oyo but now a freed slave with shamanic powers. They fall in love and clandestinely marry. Secretly, Elizabeth gives birth to a son, Balthasar Stuart, whom both of them see as a new hope for the future.

(Of course the part about the Yoruba kingdom is the normal "there were no native Blacks in Europe bullsh1t).

-

Elizabeth Stuart - Queen consort of Bohemia

Children

Henry Frederick, Hereditary Prince of the Palatinate (1614–1629); drowned
Charles I Louis, Elector Palatine (1617–1680); married Charlotte of Hesse-Kassel, had issue; Marie Luise von Degenfeld, had issue; Elisabeth Hollander von Bernau, had issue
Elisabeth of Bohemia, Princess Palatine (1618–1680)
Rupert, Duke of Cumberland (1619–1682); had two illegitimate children
Maurice (1620–1652)
Louise Marie of the Palatine (18 April 1622 – 11 February 1709)
Louis (21 August 1624 – 24 December 1624)
Edward, Count Palatine of Simmern (1625–1663); married Anna Gonzaga, had issue
Henriette Marie of the Palatinate (7 July 1626 – 18 September 1651); married Prince Sigismund of Siebenbuergen on 16 June 1651
John Philip Frederick (26 September 1627 – 15 December 1650); also reported to have been born on 15 September 1629
Charlotte (19 December 1628 – 14 January 1631)
Sophia, Electress of Hanover (14 October 1630 – 8 June 1714); married Ernest Augustus, Elector of Hanover, had issue including King George I of Great Britain
Gustavus Adolphus (14 January 1632–1641)

I also wonder how an "APPARENT" Albino like THIS:

King George I of England

-

And an "APPARENT" Albino like THIS:

King George II of England

-

Could produce this "Obvious" Man-with-the-Blood.

-

-

-

Seems someone is not telling the truth here!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com