EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WERE THE OLMECS GAY ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WERE THE OLMECS GAY ?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WERE THE OLMECS GAY ?

-
 -

http://books.google.com/books?id=1ha9GgWNmy0C&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=homosexulaity+in+meso+america&source=bl&ots=MKIAn9pUIq&sig=GB2

-
 -
 -
 -
 -  -
Olmecs:
http://books.google.com/books?id=SpkKiPHFTrMC&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=olmecs+homosexuaity&source=bl&o

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These picture are of Peruvians. Not Olmecs.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese is just one skunt dunce, one skunk, one stinky pink ass bytch!

Yooo! Skunt, get inside and shut your ho!

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness fails again
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
These picture are of Peruvians. Not Olmecs.

The Olmecs copied their temple technology from the Peruvians at Caral in the Supe Valley over 1000 years earlier.
Also some indigenous Peruvians have wide nose and big lips as do Samoans. That does not mean either is African.

If you look at Olmec architetcure it is similar to Caral architecture while it is not similar to Mande architecture (we are talking about stone step pyramids, Central America has them, Mande speaking people do not. Clyde what does this tell you?

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of the bytches in the Lionese team is whining like this?

Bytch pleasssseeeee, shut your stinky ho! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This degenerate faggot simply cannot help but lie. Anyone interested just research the Chimu the Moche, Toltec, and aztec. You will find that these are ALL recent people! these are AD people, or in other words they are the degenerate mongoloids that left central Asia and entered the americas after 1500 BCE
Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Louis Mandé Daguerre

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This I found under Mandé peoples, could not find description. But there is definitely some resemblance, a love for the derriere, but they have obviously switched gear...

All the ignorance of this forum has been released. That's why Blacks cannot get ahead, because they are dominated by ignorant people. If you claim you are discriminated against, why should you turn around and discriminate others?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Friendship, 1900.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

Allow me to speak with you about your childhood, and we'll surely uncover the past abuse/trauma you experienced to convert you into your current bent wrist pooper scooper state. This is for sure!

Desist in your foolish attempt to align black discrimination with deviant sexual dysfunction. They have absolutely no parallel connection.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://indigenousxicano.blogspot.com/2008/12/acceptance-of-gays-in-mesoamerica.html
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

Allow me to speak with you about your childhood,

-
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

Allow me to speak with you about your childhood, and we'll surely uncover the past abuse/trauma you experienced to convert you into your current bent wrist pooper scooper state. This is for sure!

Desist in your foolish attempt to align black discrimination with deviant sexual dysfunction. They have absolutely no parallel connection.

Aye sah!  -

Fish outta water smh....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

MelaninKing

Please post a little bit more information, some studies if possible, on the link between homosexuality, choice and childhood experiences.

Many Thanks.

Lion

PS: I know that until 1970 Homosexuality was regarded as a mental illness in Russia. You recall that Russia had a highly developed medico-scientific sector.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I detest and have no patience for ANYTHING that weakens the black populace.
Especially in these times of intentional division whereas groups are strategically broken into fractions who can accomplish nothing significant.

Egmond is very likely not black at all, but yet another Jew attempting to divide blacks who are willing to accept this deviate path, knowing it effectively eliminates any real resistance to their agenda.

Look at Egmond's history and goals of posting on this site.
From day 1 his agenda has been;

1) To gain acceptance in the White European populace as if showing pictures will convince them that; We are one of you

2) To promote homosexuality

3) To promote petty consumerism

Other than that, this is all Egmond's posts consist of.
Of what strategic benefit are any of the above bullets to blacks in aiding to reverse the current situation? None.
All it promotes is the same ole assimilation desires of any house negro.

-"I like the clothes master designs. Gimme some".
-"I like to be butt fukked by master, but he sees me as inferior."
-"Everything I hold dearest is designed by whites, I.E. Clothes, shoes, Jewess movie stars, etc.

These are the ideals this character Egmond champions. His position is no different then a drug dealer and just as harmful.
Drug dealers crap where they eat, while Egmond eats crap. No difference.

Egmond is not black. Like Lionese and, he is a planted persona.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The American Psychiatric Association

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, also known as the DSM, is the official list of mental disorders that all mental health professionals refer to when diagnosing patients.

The first version, released in 1952, listed homosexuality as a sociopath personality disturbance. In 1968, the second version (DSM II) reclassified homosexuality as a sexual deviancy. Soon afterward, gay protestors began picketing at the APA’s annual conventions, demanding that homosexuality be removed from the list completely. In 1973, after intensive debate and numerous disturbances by gay activists, the APA decided to remove homosexuality from it’s next manual (DSM IV) completely.

What followed was a swarm of outrage from psychiatrists within the APA who disagreed with the decision and demanded that the issue be reconsidered. In 1974, a referendum was called and approximately 40 percent of the APA’s membership voted to put homosexuality back into the DSM IV. Since a majority was not achieved to reverse the decision, homosexuality remains omitted from the APA’s Diagnostic and Statistical manual.

Many in the scientific community have criticized the APA’s decision to remove homosexuality from the DSM IV, claiming it’s motives were more political than scientific. Dr. Ronald Bayer, author of the book, Homosexuality and American Psychiatry writes:

The entire process, from the first confrontation organized by gay demonstrators to the referendum demanded by orthodox psychiatrists, seemed to violate the most basic expectations about how questions of science should be resolved. Instead of being engaged in sober discussion of data, psychiatrists were swept up in a political controversy. The result was not a conclusion based on an approximation of the scientific truth as dictated by reason, but was instead an action demanded by the ideological temper of the times.

Along these same lines, a recent radio documentary on the subject of homosexuality revealed that the President-elect of the APA in 1973, Dr. John P. Speigel, was a “closeted homosexual with a very particular agenda.”

Some have exaggerated or misrepresented these studies in attempt to prove that homosexuality is genetic. Others insist that homosexuality is developed after birth as a response to one’s environment. The truth is that we have no conclusive replicable research to prove either conclusion. However, most researchers have come to the conclusion that sexual orientation is likely determined by a complex interaction between a person’s genetic make-up and their environment.

Even the American Psychological Association asserts that:

There are numerous theories about the origins of a person's sexual orientation; most scientists today agree that sexual orientation is most likely the result of a complex interaction of environmental, cognitive and biological factors. In most people, sexual orientation is shaped at an early age.17..

And the American Psychiatric Association wrote:

Currently there is a renewed interest in searching for biological etiologies for homosexuality. However, to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality.

Whatever the case, we know from the personal testimonies of thousands that homosexuality is a changeable condition. Stanton Jones, who is Chair of Psychology at Wheaton College states: “Every secular study of change has shown some success rate...”

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Black ignorant trash think they are more then Tyler Perry?

-

Yeah, right.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
3) To promote petty consumerism
I'm being ana(l)lised, I must be somebody.
Guilty as charged, grave sinner, love nice stuff: gimme soft leather gloves, cashmere lining.

-

http://www.network54.com/Forum/133847/thread/1189782349/last-1274284866/Cordua-Neumann-Hoeufft-+Hoeft-+Codfried-Hoft-Mosanto-De+Faria-Kerster

I come from slaves and probably, like most Surinamese, a little from the jewish/white masters. Also some Amerindian and maybe some chinese/Javanese. But mostly black, black identified.I cannot undo this.
The whites have now slapped a travelban on me so I cannot spread my teachings in Suriname.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

MelaninKing

Please post a little bit more information, some studies if possible, on the link between homosexuality, choice and childhood experiences.

Many Thanks.

Lion

PS: I know that until 1970 Homosexuality was regarded as a mental illness in Russia. You recall that Russia had a highly developed medico-scientific sector.

IronLion,

I will post additional information of Traumatic Disorders.
I place no trust in Russian medicine or psychology.
However, it is widely acknowledged that homosexual behavior in most cases originates from one being molested at an early age. Usually by a trusted member that should not have been trusted, I.E., a relative, a minister, a teacher, etc.

This is especially true for so-called black Christians (Baptists) where the molestation is usually done by a church member.
Baptist churches are dominated by women with the average gender ratio of black churches being 80-20.
Couple this with the fact that over 70% of black males are being reared by single black mothers, then emulation of the primary care provider see black males imitating their mothers.
This explains why young black males have their ears pierced wearing two ear rings. Why they hoard shoes like a women, and place so much emphasis in clothing and other trinkets, as we observe in Egmond's posts.

Not surprisingly, as the incarceration of black males increases, the incident rate of homosexuality among black males increases proportionately.
Is this by design? You bet your one-way street ass, it is.
Notice that Lionese initiated the thread and Egmond comes in and keeps it going in the intended direction.

Good. Now that it's started, let's explore the Ying/Yang of black deviate homosexual behavior.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
people are jealous of Egmond's fashion sense
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
^ Being gay is a CHOICE!

MelaninKing

Many Thanks.

Lion

IronLion,

I will post additional information of Traumatic Disorders.
I place no trust in Russian medicine or psychology.
However, it is widely acknowledged that homosexual behavior in most cases originates from one being molested at an early age. Usually by a trusted member that should not have been trusted, I.E., a relative, a minister, a teacher, etc.

This is especially true for so-called black Christians (Baptists) where the molestation is usually done by a church member.
Baptist churches are dominated by women with the average gender ratio of black churches being 80-20.
Couple this with the fact that over 70% of black males are being reared by single black mothers, then emulation of the primary care provider see black males imitating their mothers.
This explains why young black males have their ears pierced wearing two ear rings. Why they hoard shoes like a women, and place so much emphasis in clothing and other trinkets, as we observe in Egmond's posts.

Not surprisingly, as the incarceration of black males increases, the incident rate of homosexuality among black males increases proportionately.
Is this by design? You bet your one-way street ass, it is.

Meninarmer has just provided us with his autobiography. He is gay, he was molested, he lives with his mother, he cannot function as a gay, so he hates me: a complete stranger.

-

This is not considered porn I hope?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Black ignorant trash on this forum consider themselve more worthy then Jimmy Baldwin?

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
so he hates me: a complete stranger.
[/QB]

As you clearly state, you're a complete stranger. So, why would I HATE you?
I reserve my hate for REAL targets, not Internet saboteurs.
Hating is not something I endorse or champion, even towards you Albinos.
I find that UNDERSTANDING is the key to progression, and once understood, real strategic decisions can be made.

Who was it that turned you out in your childhood?
Was it a Catholic priest, an uncle, or some other European white man?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
Being gay is a CHOICE!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Baltimore

Reverend Shot By Accuser
BY HELEN KENNEDY DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Wednesday, May 15, 2002

WASHINGTON - The Catholic Church's sex scandal hit a new low yesterday when a Baltimore priest was shot by a man who accused him nine years ago of repeated abuse, but was not believed.

Dontee Stokes, 26, surrendered late Monday after wounding the Rev. Maurice Blackwell, who was removed as pastor of St. Edward's Catholic Church in West Baltimore four years ago in an unrelated sex case.

Stokes, who had no previous criminal record, confessed to shooting Blackwell several times with a .357-caliber handgun in front of the priest's house. He was held without bail on attempted murder charges.

Witnesses told cops Stokes pulled the gun from a black duffel bag after the priest refused several times to talk to him. Stokes' family said he was haunted by his abuse and simply wanted an apology.

I actually know both of these black men. The "minister" was actually a father in the catholic church and prior to joining the church at age 25, had never displayed any sexual desire for men.
The youth, who was actually abused many times, CHOOSE not to submit to this deviate lifestyle CHOICE and acted accordingly.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Anti-gay preacher Eddie Long accused of having sex with teen males

Brenda Joy Bernstein, a lawyer representing two young men, Maurice Murray Robinson and Anthony Flagg, who are accusing a televangelist, Bishop Eddie Long, of coercing them into a sexual relationship. They both entered an Academy at the age of 14, and both are saying that, over time, Long moved from a mentoring situation to sexual abuse. She says that Robinson was arrested in June for breaking into the church and taking an iPad and black diamonds and gold from the Bishop's office. She says he claims knowledge of other young men who went through the same situations, and that he took the items because he wanted to take what matters to Long the most: material items.

31. Plaintiff Robinson would accompany Defendant Long to the gym where Defendant Long would have Plaintiff Robinson rub lotion on Defendant Long at Defendant Long’s direction.

35. During the New Zealand Trip, Defendant Long placed his mouth on the penis of Robinson.

36. Following the New Zealand Trip, Defendant Long regularly engaged in sexual touching, and other sexual acts with Plaintiff Robinson.

44. Defendant Long’s May 19, 2010 sexual advances in the immediate aftermath of the death of Plaintiff Robinson’s best friend caused Plaintiff Robinson great anger and anguish.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The solution is a CORRECT alternative (See others below), while the white authors biased article, as usual, is wrong.

Saving Zimbabwe with Sex Toys
By Richard Lee | 15 March 2012

Occasionally there are stories that are so extraordinarily bizarre that you need to triple check that they’re not on a spoof news website. And ‘sex toys for prisoners in Zimbabwe to stop the spread of homosexuality’ is one such story. It could – should – only be a satirical attack on the homophobic rantings of so many of Zimbabwe’s politicians, church elders and others. But it’s not. It’s a genuine story – although it is in that daily purveyor of hate speech and half-truths, the Herald, so still needs to be taken with a pinch or two of pro ZANU-PF and anti-MDC salt.

To summarise, an MDC-T senator, Ms Sithembile Mlotshwa, apparently urged the government to provide ‘sex gadgets’ in jails to curb homosexuality, which she claims ‘comes from prisons’. As if that wasn’t ludicrous enough, she claimed that prisoners can go without food and clothing as long as they satisfy their sexual needs. Just think about that for a second – and weep that this is a senior politician in a country that needs all the political sense and expertise it can get.

And then take another second to wonder what sex toys the senator was talking about. Sadly she doesn’t go into detail, relying instead on yet another totally unfounded statement – “In other countries they provide sex gadgets and they have also constructed rooms where people go and service themselves when the desire arises.” Which countries, senator? What gadgets? What rooms?

The senator’s statement is so wrong on so many levels that the MDC-T must surely consider cutting short her political career. Or at the very least making it very clear that the MDC leadership does not subscribe to any of her absurd notions, especially not her discriminatory and derogatory views on homosexuality.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Botswana: HIV/Aids Spread in Prison Related to Homosexuality

Selebi-Phikwe — Prison life can lead to HIV/AIDS through homosexual behavior.
Speaking during the commemoration of the Day of the African Child in Selebi-Phikwe, the town's Principal Magistrate, Thato Mujaji said that in prison, male children are forced to share prison cells with older and hardened criminals, who in turn abuse them sexually and this can change a child's life forever. She said that a child's mind is not only traumatized and corrupted but his or her health is also destroyed.

The magistrate said the importance of education must be emphasized on the young minds as without education, a child is lost. "Without education, there are unwanted pregnancies because a child who does not attend school has an idle mind and is prone to sexual activities and even prostitution to obtain money," she said.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
AIDS was CREATED to achieve population control of blacks. It is working alongside other White/Jewish Anti-Black strategies (Rap, Religion, Homosexuality, female elevation/Male suppression, incarceration) to reduce the black population.

AIDS Spreading In Senegalese Prisons

Senegal, with its Sufi Muslim majority, has one of the lowest incidences of AIDS in Africa, largely due to successful condom and needle distribution programs. But the disease is rampant among gay men, with infection rates as high as 22%, according to AIDS Alliance -- and according to Catholic Online, the disease is spreading unchecked in the nation's prisons.

In nearby Ivory Coast, a recent study of a prison found that 28% of inmates are HIV positive, while the infection rate in the general population is just 7%. In South Africa, where the general infection rate is 12%, rates of infection in prisons are 40 - 45%. There is no mandatory testing in Senegalese prisons, so although it's known that prisoners are becoming ill in increasing numbers, no statistics are available. But if even Senegalese medical officers refuse to discuss the issue, the numbers, whatever they are, can only get worse.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The Psychology of Homosexuality

Dr. Paul Cameron, Ph. D.

Dr. Irving Bieber, who performed one of the largest and most intensive psychiatric studies of homosexuals, concludes his characterization of gays as;
“angry, bitter people with low feelings of responsibility.” (See Eddie Long, T.D.Jakes, Teddy Pendergrass, etc.)
And Dr. Charles Socarides has emphasized the similarity of the obsessive-compulsive nature of homosexual sex acts to a drug “fix.”, or similar to the rush of a rapist or sexual predator.

Besides gays’ preoccupation with sex, traditionalist psychiatrists have catalogued a higher incidence of personality characteristics suggesting psychological disturbance and an inability to interact successfully with others.
Dr. Edmond Bergler, who treated over a thousand homosexuals, concluded that gays tended to: provoke attacks against themselves and then count these “attacks” as injustices they had suffered

- display defensive malice toward others,
-exhibit a flippant attitude in order to cover underlying depression and guilt,
-display extreme narcissism and superciliousness,
-refuse to acknowledge accepted standards in non-sexual matters, on the assumption that the right to cut moral corners is due homosexuals as compensation for their “suffering,” and
“be generally unreliable, also of a more or less psychopathic nature.

The Reverse Socialization of Homosexuality

Becoming a homosexual involves a tremendous amount of reverse socialization. Almost every child is taught to avoid feces. Potty training explicitly teaches one to regard feces as ‘dirty,’ disgusting, and unhealthy. Yet most homosexuals eventually learn to immerse themselves in feces. Past surveys suggest the following typical sequential development of gay activity. The median age for gays when their genitals are first manipulated by another male is 13. In about two more years the anus is first used for sex rather than biological relief; and in another year or two the anus is licked for ‘sexual fun.’

By age 21 most gays “have come a long way.” They have learned to seek and enjoy activities that would have sickened them as children. Some go on to “bigger thrills” like sadomasochism, fisting (where the fist is placed up the rectum), or eating feces or drinking urine. (4,5,6,7) Medically speaking, it doesn’t matter whether you pursue such activity for “fun” or ingest waste because your salad wasn’t washed – exposure to feces is unhealthy. Psychologically, to undo the hygienic training of childhood in pursuit of adult sexual pleasure literally “turns all the rules upside down.”

Given the biologically and psychologically unhealthful nature of such activity, it is not surprising that the younger a person “locks into” a gay identity, the more disturbed he is apt to be. Remafedi performed two studies of “gay youth.” A 1987 study (8) of 29 such youngsters led him to conclude that the “very experience of acquiring a homosexual or bisexual identity at an early age places the individual at risk for dysfunction. This conclusion is strongly supported by the data.” His 1991 study (9) of 137 gay and bisexual youth aged 14 to 21 reinforced his previous finding: “For each year’s delay in bisexual or homosexual self-labeling, the odds of a suicide attempt diminished by 80%. These findings support a previously observed, inverse relationship between psychosocial problems and the age of acquiring a homosexual identity.”

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Friday, April 27, 2012
NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

‘12% Nigerian secondary school students practise anal sex’

Not less than 12 percent of public secondary school students in Nigeria practise anal sex while 12.1 per cent of university students and 15.2 per cent adolescents in northern Nigeria engage in the act.

Morenike Ukpong, the coordinator of the New Vaccine and Microbicide Advocacy Society, a Lagos-based non-governmental organisation, who disclosed this to the Nigerian Tribune said the role of anal sex in driving the HIV epidemic away from Nigeria could no longer be ignored.

She further said there were evidences to show that about 10 per cent of women and 14 per cent of men in the general populace practised anal sex, adding that the use of condom during this sexual act was low because of the erroneous belief that anal sex was safer than vagina sex.

“Request for anal sex by clients of female sex workers is high with men paying higher to have anal sex for many reasons,” she stated.

According to Ukpong, anal sex is known to be the highest risk form of sexual transmission of HIV infection with approximately 14 times higher risk of HIV transmission when compared to penile-vagina sex.

“The probability of HIV infection transmission in penetrative anal sex is about 1.4 per cent per sex act both in heterosexual and homosexual relationships. For women, the risk is highest as they will always be the receptor in either vagina or anal sex,” Ukpong added.

She said there was the need to discuss more openly about the risk of anal sex adding that the discussion around sex must become broader to encourage public understanding of the multiple forms of sexual practices (vagina, oral, anal) and the risk of HIV infection associated with all the forms of sex.

Written by Muda Oyeniran, Lagos
Thursday, 08 December 2011

Heterosexual anal intercourse increases risk of HIV infection among young South African men

Lane, Tima; Pettifor, Audreyb; Pascoe, Sophiec; Fiamma, Agnesd; Rees, Helene

Abstract
Data from a nationally representative household survey of South African youth aged 15-24 years found that sexually active men reporting anal intercourse were nearly twice as likely to be HIV infected as men reporting only vaginal sex (OR 1.7, 95% CI 1.0-3.0). The associated risk was more pronounced among men aged 15-19 years (OR 4.3, 95% CI 1.5-12.1). The association among women was not significant (OR 1.2, 95% CI 0.7-2.0).

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
As always my Muurish-King, much respect, for bringing more light into this sad situation.

Given the above revelations, I believe every batty-man should seek some level of counselling.

Gee, the Christian, Arab-Muslim and Jew homosexuals have turned the world into a living hell!

Fiyah fi them batty-hole!

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Friday, April 27, 2012
NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

‘12% Nigerian secondary school students practise anal sex’

....nt (OR 1.2, 95% CI 0.7-2.0).

The press write sensational articles to sell their trash journals that nobody really needs.

This is the reality however:

In Nigeria, homosexuality is a felony that carries a minimum of 14 years imprisonment.

In Nigeria, promotion of any homosexual agenda, whether by printed material or photographs is punishable by 14 years imprisonment.

In the streets of Nigeria, if you are accused of homosexual or anal rape, you will be lynched.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Anti-gay preacher Eddie Long accused of having sex with teen males

makes you wonder about people preach against gays
-something to hide ???

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] Anti-gay preacher Eddie Long accused of having sex with teen males

makes you wonder about people preach against gays
-something to hide ???

Jesus and the Bible preached against homosexuality. Then the Homos crucified Jesus and edited the Bible.
Plenty to hide there!
Amazing that Black females go to church 4 times/week, yet never actually read the bible.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com