EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Egyptians according to Knowledgeiskey718

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptians according to Knowledgeiskey718
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:
^^^Indeed I agree and was going to say the same thing, aren't Nubians portrayed as stereotypically "blacker" than Egyptians, while the Egyptians would have been around Will Smith's complexion?
Is this not a sign that this boy's mind has been sodomized by white boy roy.

This Knowledgeiskey718 needs to grow a spine and better yet a brain so that he can stop bending over and letting Powder give him the old ram rod in his bewdee.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:
^^^Indeed I agree and was going to say the same thing, aren't Nubians portrayed as stereotypically "blacker" than Egyptians, while the Egyptians would have been around Will Smith's complexion?

This Knowledgeiskey718 needs to grow a spine and better yet a brain so that he can stop bending over and letting Powder give him the old ram rod in his bewdee.

My full reply, instead of just a snippet the troll wants you to read,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=006190#000017

quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
Will Smith doesn't look much a Kushite to me if you know what I mean but a good actor nontheless.
^^^Indeed I agree and was going to say the same thing, aren't Nubians portrayed as stereotypically "blacker" than Egyptians, while the Egyptians would have been around Will Smith's complexion? Besides Will is most likely mixed anyway. Being that he is an A.A. and lighter skinned. I can also say I'm happy about it, since Will Smith could actually pass for an Egyptian, they're basically showing Egyptians and Nubians to be the same to me. Which they were.

-

Albeit as Sundjata said, some Nubians being depicted as a lighter brown is true also.

-

-

^^^^Taharqa?

Anyway they're both African, meaning, Egyptians and Nubians, and that's what matters, just as long as in the movie they don't have Arabs playing Egyptians. Or say black Pharaohs conquered Ancient Egypt like the erroneous NatGeo magazine. [Mad]

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=006190#000017

quote:
quote:
Will Smith doesn't look much a Kushite to me if you know what I mean but a good actor nontheless.
^^^Indeed I agree and was going to say the same thing, aren't Nubians portrayed as stereotypically "blacker" than Egyptians, while the Egyptians would have been around Will Smith's complexion? Besides Will is most likely mixed anyway. Being that he is an A.A. and lighter skinned. I can also say I'm happy about it, since Will Smith could actually pass for an Egyptian, they're basically showing Egyptians and Nubians to be the same to me. Which they were.

-

Albeit as Sundjata said, some Nubians being depicted as a lighter brown is true also.

-

-

^^^^Taharqa?

Anyway they're both African, meaning, Egyptians and Nubians, and that's what matters, just as long as in the movie they don't have Arabs playing Egyptians. Or say black Pharaohs conquered Ancient Egypt like the erroneous NatGeo magazine. [Mad]

Good Response
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari-Ankhamun wrote:

----------------------------
Good Response

Of course you would say that, since you're second only to the What-box character when it comes to being the forum's butler.

You're probably another one of those low self-esteem characters who obsesses the Ancient Egyptians because he feels that he has no history or culture that he can be proud of. Hence your pathetic need to obsess the Ancient Egyptians and practice intra African racism.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is really insane, not to mention sick.

Portrayed by who? The whites who you all whine and cry about 24/7? You know the ones who you all say use pseudoscience to steal ancient egypt?

People, you can tell when someone has been brainwashed because they always speak in terms of "stereotypical". Why would anyone with even minimum intellect use anything that those people say, especially if it has "stereotypical" in it?

Real degreed scholars don't use "stereotypical" anything. But we all know that you are a faux keyboard scholar at best. So we shouldn't really expect anything more intelligent from you. : )

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:
Indeed I agree and was going to say the same thing, aren't Nubians portrayed as stereotypically "blacker" than Egyptians, while the Egyptians would have been around Will Smith's complexion? Besides Will is most likely mixed anyway. Being that he is an A.A. and lighter skinned.

If this isn't some of the nutties stuff posted. So you believe that Will Smith is mixed? Newsflash einstein, both of his parents are African American.

Its obvious that you believe in the "True Negro" race myth. Established by racist anthropologist and geneticist in order to steal African history and culture.

Only the mentally sick would follow the above belief.

You see people, this Knowledgeiskey718 character (who is possibly a sockpuppet of ...) believes that True Negroes exist and that they are the world's slaves.

In Knowledgeiskey718's mind:

1. True Negroes exist
2. True Negroes have been and are nothing but slaves
3. Will Smith doesn't look like a True Negro
4. Since Will Smith doesn't look like a True Negro, he must be mixed. Because no one in Africa that has either Will Smith's look or skin color was ever brought over from Africa as a slave.

You see, this freakishly deranged train of thought believes that no Moroccans, Ethiopians, Sudanese, Libyans, Algerians, Somalis were ever brought over as slaves since they are not true negroes.

Perhaps Knowledgeiskey718 can explain why he has such a pathological hatred for people that he considers true negroes.

The fact that there is historical factual evidence that people from England to Germany to Turkey to Iran to West Asians (the so called Middle East) to Indians (India) to non-"True Negro"(his term people not mine) Africans were shipped all across the globe including the Americas as slaves from the 1400s to early 1900s. Yet he engages in historical apartheid in much the same manner as some amateur from one of the race loon forums, speaks volumes of a mentality that has gone horribly astray.

Exactly the type of deranged mentality that one would expect from someone who admires the sforza clown.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
As you can see this boy's (Knowledgeiskey718) true nature has been exposed.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^
Not sure Knowledge is black though. Is he? I believe he said one parent is "classified" white and the other white. No wonder he is confused. Probably looks whie but because of the one drop rule.

Anywho good postings Knowledge!!!

quote:
quote:
Not sure Knowledge is black though.
Your insecurities don't fool me, or anyone on this board (except for a few) for that matter. The man horus already pulled your card(as well as your Neanderthal friend argyle), and your constant desire and ambition to be known as a blackman just shows it. If you're "black" then you are black. Nothing is going to change that. Especially someone over a p.c. Was born black and will die black.

Anything else?

As I previously posted

Originally posted by Knowledge
quote:

Black, White, Brown, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange.... Whatever the color, still doesn't change the fact of this thread being titled erroneously "whites are very new to Europe" which they aren't NEW but rather descended from their Upper Paleolithic AFRICAN ancestors, therefore the thread is debunked by default.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

-

-

-

^^^^Taharqa?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:
This proves the closest ethnic group to Egyptians both modern and Ancient were the Nubians!!!
Well, exactly. This is already known, and the notion of distinguishing between Nubians and Egyptians is illogical being that they're both Africans/Egyptians and share genetic lineages as well as phenotypes. Albeit phenotype can not be correlated to a specific haplotype. Being that many West and Central Africans carrying E1b1a, can also exhibit profiles attributed to outside admixture or the erroneous E3b "caucasoid" notion.

-
^^^^Are these Nubians blonde, red haired as well?

-

quote:
quote:
It's about the flawed concept of Nubian dynasty, which I don't think you are defending, and which is, after all...the title of the thread.
Indeed, I think I understand what you're saying. The separation of Ancient Egyptians and Nubians is more of a Eurocentric ruse than actual truth. We can see the Badarians match up with Mesolithic Nubians, and many Egyptian profiles could easily be considered "Nubian". As we can see from the X-Ray Atlas of The Royal Mummies.

James Harris and Edward Wente:

In summation, the New Kingdom Pharaohs and Queens whose mummies have been recovered bear strong similarity to either contemporary Nubians, as with the XVII and XVIII dynasties, or with Mesolithic-Holocene Nubians, as with the XVIV and XX dynasties. The former dynasties seem to have a strong southern affinity , while the latter possessed evidence of mixing with modern Mediterranean types and also, possibly, with remnants of the old Tasian and Natufian populations. From the few sample available from the XXI Dynasty, there may have been a new infusion from the south at this period.

while the latter possessed evidence of mixing with modern Mediterranean types

^^^Since many Crania are falsely considered "Mediterranean" I am pretty skeptical about the notion of them mixing with "Mediterranean". Could basically just be another group of Indigenous Africans.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:
Important Pharaohs of Egypt( Dojser, Menes, Amunhotep 3, Senrusret, Sesotris were depicted as BLACK with Full Lips and Broad features.....
As did most of the Egyptians in general.

quote:
Statue of Queen Ahmose-Nefertari, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Ahmose, ca. 1550–1525 B.C.
Egyptian

-

Sculptor's model of the head of Akhenaten, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Akhenaten, ca. 1349–1336 B.C.
Egyptian
 -

Relief of Queen Nefertiti, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, ca. 1352–1336 B.C.
 -

Head of Amenhotep III, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Amenhotep III, ca. 1390–1352 B.C.
Egyptian

-

Head of Tutankhamun, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, reign of Tutankhamun, ca. 1336–1327 B.C.
Egyptian
 -

Head of Queen Tiye, New Kingdom, Dynasty 18, ca. 1388–1340 B.C.
Egyptian

-

Head of Amenmesse, New Kingdom, Dynasty 19, reign of Amenmesse, ca. 1203–1200 B.C.
Egyptian
 -

Osirid figure of Merneptah, New Kingdom, Dynasty 19, reign of Merneptah, ca. 1213–1203 B.C.
Egyptian

-

quote:
quote:
How different is an African American from a Jamaican? Or an Oromo from Somali?
Of course there could have been different African people who would provide a sort of distinction, but the point is they were African.

Note how the supposed "Negroid" presence in Egypt is always explained by a Southern intrusion, but also note this is because some Ancient Egyptians fit a orthogonal profile, which many indigenous Africans fit. Elongated Africans adapted to a hot/dry climate exhibit these keen features. So in actuality, the differences, and examples that are presented between populations (upper and lower Egypt), is actually because many Africans exhibit different profiles, there is NO true Negro. Anthropologist falsely classify Elongated Africans as a Mediterranean type, which is absolutely false., and this is why Ancient Egyptians are falsely classified as such(Mediterraneans).

The point that needs to be taken is, the Ancient Egyptians exhibited super tropically adapted limbs and there was absolutely NO distinction or confusion or change about this, tropically adapted Egyptians is a fact. Arabs and Europeans are NOT tropically adapted. Plain and simple.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Not sure Knowledge is black though. Is he? I believe he said one parent is "classified" white and the other white. No wonder he is confused. Probably looks whie but because of the one drop rule.
Kid has reading and comprehension problems, sad. Stop making **** up, you and argyle can stop hanging from my nuts now too. It's not cool.

quote:
quote:
White non-Hispanics make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55 percent of those younger than 5.
^^ The above statement is telling although some may not realize, many so called 'Hispanics' identify as 'white' albeit being mixed(just like modern Egyptians). Also, the simple statement white' non Hispanics , basically tells you that the government fallaciously considers many people from 'Latin America' to also be 'white', even though they're not.

My mother was born in Puerto Rico, she is brown skinned, curly haired, full lipped etc... But on her birth certificate, it preposterously states that she is white.

So, although they may be saying the European Americans may be the minority, in actuality, you have to look at the mind bent, brain washed society, who are falsely classified as 'white', and who will go to extreme lengths just to be classified as 'white'

The notion of being African 'black' is thought of as a burden in modern day society, it's funny because the minority("whites") that you speak of are the ones creating this state of mind. I ask, how/why does this still survive?

Do or did we really have to wait for the so called 'white' society to be assimilated into the already genetically diverse population?

I remember viewing a program the other day specifically stating, since the civil rights movements, I.e M.L.K and so forth, A.A's are now doing worse than in the civil rights era. I feel, we've became too comfortable with just simple things here and there, while still being at the bottom.

But hey I guess by 2050, there will be no 'white' society, so there will be noting to worry about right? <<<<<<sarcasism....

---------

-----------

quote:
Probably looks whie but because of the one drop rule.
Let me inform you about Puerto Rico.

"In the [U.S.] South, you had the one-drop rule -- that as long as you had one drop of black blood, you were black," said William Ramirez, a lawyer specializing in discrimination cases. "Here it’s the other way around. As long as you have one drop of white blood, you’re white."

When he went to register his daughter in government offices recently, the clerk, when confronting the race question, told him, "Unless they are really, really black, I put everyone down as white because that helps them later in life."

Ramirez added, "That sums it up right there."
--------------------

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Are you a liberal white Knowledge? I can smell you out most times. Nothing wrong with that. Just curious.

quote:
[QUOTE]The whole point in our African history is to show we all come from Africa, there are NO "races", and OOA is based in these notions. We are ALL one big human family.

Did you mean: Are you a white liberal Knowledge?

Answer: No, I am not white, but I do believe in equality, I don't think I am better than anyone for any reason. I am too well read in the subject of science and history etc.. to have such an erroneous belief as you probably do. Now how about you?

Btw, isn't this you?

-

Five words that can be used to easily describe you.

projecting
One entry found.

project[2,verb]

to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

----

delusional
One entry found.

delusion

something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

------

denial
2 entries found.

(1): refusal to admit the truth or reality (as of a statement or charge) (2): assertion that an allegation is false b: refusal to acknowledge a person or a thing : disavowal

----

elusive
One entry found.

elusive

: tending to elude: as a: tending to evade grasp or pursuit <elusive prey> b: hard to comprehend or define c: hard to isolate or identify

----

insecure
One entry found.

insecure

not confident or sure : uncertain <feeling somewhat insecure of his reception>2: not adequately guarded or sustained : unsafe <an insecure investment>3: not firmly fastened or fixed : shaky <the hinge is loose and insecure>4 a: not highly stable or well-adjusted

------------

Now, xxy where are you from, how old are you, and were you picked on throughout your childhood?

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Originally posted by argtroll on the Kabyle Berber thread,
quote:
You see folks this type of emotional response is the result of one being challenged and not expecting to be challenged. This guy thought that he could actually get away with posting unsubstantiated personal opinion and is now thrashing like a tranquilized man in a straight jacket as a result.

In other words Knowledgeiskey718's response is the equivalent of waving the white flag of intellectual defeat.

Notice he says the same things all the time. Notice after I gave him an intellectual virtual slap he stood quiet, but still has nerve to reply to me. My response to him.

quote:
quote:
Knowledgeiskey718

Well, here's why. We know man originated in East Africa. Afrasan Language also originated in East Africa, as well as E3b. We know there was no migration from the middle east(no evidence for it). It was actually a migration from East Africa, into the Near East, and also into North Africa. Bringing along with them E3b and the Afrasan language and agriculture etc.. North Africans have become admixed since the Neolithic, White pale skin, is NOT indigenous to Africa.

------
Still Evolving, Human Genes Tell New Story

"Anthropologists have generally assumed that the first modern humans to arrive in Europe some 45,000 years ago had the dark skin of their African origins, but soon acquired the paler skin needed to admit sunlight for vitamin D synthesis.

The finding of five skin genes selected 6,600 years ago could imply that Europeans acquired their pale skin much more recently. Or, the selected genes may have been a reinforcement of a process established earlier, Dr. Pritchard said.

The five genes show no sign of selective pressure in East Asians. "

------

Christopher Ehret

"Furthermore, the archaeology of northern Africa DOES NOT SUPPORT demic diffusion of farming from the Near East. The evidence presented by Wetterstrom indicates that early African farmers in the Fayum initially INCORPORATED Near Eastern domesticates INTO an INDIGENOUS foraging strategy, and only OVER TIME developed a dependence on horticulture. This is inconsistent with in-migrating farming settlers, who would have brought a more ABRUPT change in subsistence strategy. The same archaeological pattern occurs west of Egypt, where domestic animals and, later, grains were GRADUALLY adopted after 8000 yr B.P. into the established pre-agricultural Capsian culture, present across the northern Sahara since 10,000 yr B.P. From this continuity, it has been argued that the pre-food-production Capsian peoples spoke languages ancestral to the Berber and/or Chadic branches of Afroasiatic, placing the proto-Afroasiatic period distinctly before 10,000 yr B.P."

A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for Y-Chromosomal DNA variation In North Africa.

Arredi et al

"Thus, although Moroccan Y lineages WERE interpreted as having a predominantly Upper Paleolithic origin from East Africa (Bosch et al. 2001), according to our TMRCA estimates, NO POPULATIONS within North African samples analyzed here have a substantial Paleolithic contribution."

"Under the hypothesis of a neolithic demic expansion from the Middle East, the likely origin of E3b in East Africa could indicate a local contribution to the North African neolithic transition (Barker 2003) or an earlier migration into the Fertile Crescent, preceeding the expansion back into Africa.

-------

Of course Nebel et al. has clearly demonstrated that Haplogroup J in North Africa MAINLY date from the Arab invasion and NOT the neolithic period. Hence the East to West Neolithic migration Arredi et al. mentions is really the expansion of saharan cattle herders/ceramic makers from the Sudanese Nile Valley into the Central sahara during the Early Holocene. As the sahara dessicated, the central saharans migrated into the Maghreb, West Africa and back to the Nile.

So now that we know, these original North Africans, were Indigenous Africans, who migrated from sub-Saharan East Africa, into North Africa and the Near East, if you say the original North Africans didn't resemble East Africans before becoming mixed, then what did they look like genius??? E3b is one of the dominant Y haplogroups in North Africa. There is no one basic look for an East African, the physical and genetic diversity is enormous, and won't allow it, and you can find almost every feature from around the world in these INDIGENOUS AFRICANS!! We know Berber was spoken before 10,000 B.P. The pale skin is a recent adaptation, which evolved in Europe, NOT AFRICA, around 6,600kya. We know, many North Africans are mixed with outside, West Asian and European lineages...... Anything else TROLL??!!

Matter of fact, any evidence to the contrary? I really hope so, being that you had the audacity to reply towards me.

^^^Indeed he never had a rebuttal, instead he goes around trolling.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Oh God, any thread started by gArgoyle or any member of the apres-scee gang should be deleted immediately and not just closed!

If not, forum members need only to ignore these threads. They are started by only losers crying out for attention! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26242 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trolls only exists because fish bite the bait.
If there were no bait biting fish
then trolls would wither.

I've taken to ignoring the most infamous trolls
who'll I'll invoke by cslling their names.

I do know that most of you will feed the trolls
because deep down inside you enjoy flaming back.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Yes Yes. And the other parent??
quote:
quote:
Kid has reading and comprehension problems, sad. Stop making **** up, you and argyle can stop hanging from my nuts now too. It's not cool.

quote:
quote:
White non-Hispanics make up about two-thirds of the population, but only 55 percent of those younger than 5.
^^ The above statement is telling although some may not realize, many so called 'Hispanics' identify as 'white' albeit being mixed(just like modern Egyptians). Also, the simple statement white' non Hispanics , basically tells you that the government fallaciously considers many people from 'Latin America' to also be 'white', even though they're not.

My mother was born in Puerto Rico, she is brown skinned, curly haired, full lipped etc... But on her birth certificate, it preposterously states that she is white.

So, although they may be saying the European Americans may be the minority, in actuality, you have to look at the mind bent, brain washed society, who are falsely classified as 'white', and who will go to extreme lengths just to be classified as 'white'

The notion of being African 'black' is thought of as a burden in modern day society, it's funny because the minority("whites") that you speak of are the ones creating this state of mind. I ask, how/why does this still survive?

Do or did we really have to wait for the so called 'white' society to be assimilated into the already genetically diverse population?

I remember viewing a program the other day specifically stating, since the civil rights movements, I.e M.L.K and so forth, A.A's are now doing worse than in the civil rights era. I feel, we've became too comfortable with just simple things here and there, while still being at the bottom.

But hey I guess by 2050, there will be no 'white' society, so there will be noting to worry about right? <<<<<<sarcasism....

---------

-----------

quote:
Probably looks whie but because of the one drop rule.
Let me inform you about Puerto Rico.

"In the [U.S.] South, you had the one-drop rule -- that as long as you had one drop of black blood, you were black," said William Ramirez, a lawyer specializing in discrimination cases. "Here it’s the other way around. As long as you have one drop of white blood, you’re white."

When he went to register his daughter in government offices recently, the clerk, when confronting the race question, told him, "Unless they are really, really black, I put everyone down as white because that helps them later in life."

Ramirez added, "That sums it up right there."

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ok I will bite. what is this apres-scee gang?

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Oh God, any thread started by gArgoyle or any member of the apres-scee gang should be deleted immediately and not just closed!

If not, forum members need only to ignore these threads. They are started by only losers crying out for attention! [Embarrassed]

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Since it's obvious you're obsessed with me, and you're doing a report on me(your idol). My pops. Born here in NYC, the Bronx, description same thing as my Moms, brown skinned, thick lipped, curly hair, broad nosed. Both are Puerto Rican., and part of the African diaspora. Anything else toucan Sam ?

quote:
Perhaps you think you can smell them out because you're a Fraud yourself? Stop projecting on others xyy

-

^^^With a beak like that, I am pretty sure you can smell everything. Follow your nose.......  -

DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jari-Ankhamun wrote:

Good Response

Of course you would say that, since you're second only to the What-box character when it comes to being the forum's butler.

You're probably another one of those low self-esteem characters who obsesses the Ancient Egyptians because he feels that he has no history or culture that he can be proud of. Hence your pathetic need to obsess the Ancient Egyptians and practice intra African racism.

[Cool] ^^^Couldn't have said it better myself these Afro American nigs are so self hating they hate their own origins LOLOLOL because it doesn't "look" like Massa's Europe
Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Since it's obvious you're obsessed with me, and you're doing a report on me(your idol). My pops. Born here in NYC, the Bronx, description same thing as my Moms, brown skinned, thick lipped, curly hair, broad nosed. Both are Puerto Rican., and part of the African diaspora. Anything else toucan Sam ?

quote:
Perhaps you think you can smell them out because you're a Fraud yourself? Stop projecting on others xyy

-

^^^With a beak like that, I am pretty sure you can smell everything. Follow your nose.......  -

So if you are a spic why the hell are you here on an Ancient African site?!?! [Confused]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Whatever you do, do not respond to this (apparently new) idiot.

--------------------
Dont be evil - Google

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilNegrokiller_Wolofi
Member # 15898

Member Rated:
Nothing new about me I have been here for a while. What is your beef?
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Knowledgeiskey718 wrote:

quote:

quote:
quote:

-

-

-

^^^^Taharqa?

Do not waste time responding to this black racist aka pseudo Egyptian king descendant aka "Superblack".
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adleer
Member # 15920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adleer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish all the members to read this beautiful articles about the <a href="http://famouspharaohs.blogspot.com">famous pharaohs</a>
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com