EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Bringing Back Extinct Animals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bringing Back Extinct Animals
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bringing Back Extinct Animals good Idea??
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS8TZ7ih8M8

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It'll be interesting to see how things end up turning out. Science, if controlled, is a wonderful thing to unravel. The argument regarding "sancticity of life" or whatever is bunk, considering humans have been manipulating nature and themselves (i.e. hair type, color, breast implants, liposuctions, etc) for thousands of years.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Crichton would probably have something to say about that. lol
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think animals that we help got rid of say within very recent history maybe ok!!! animals that we are un-familiar with or never existed with us say one of Michael Crichton's dinosaurs should be left the hell alone.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Forget restrictions. As long as it can be controlled, do it, I say. Humans produced (potentially, Afronut/ Bettyboo) and can be conceived without restrictions (just look at Afroholic). I don't see why morals ought to be introduced, when we, humans, have already gone so far.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! I got under your skin like that? [Eek!]
A man who is defeated intellectually usually reverts to his emotions to gain some sense of mental satisfaction. You go Bob!

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
^ Forget restrictions. As long as it can be controlled, do it, I say. Humans produced (potentially, Afronut/ Bettyboo) and can be conceived without restrictions (just look at Afroholic). I don't see why morals ought to be introduced, when we, humans, have already gone so far.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Damn! I got under your skin like that? [Eek!]
A man who is defeated intellectually usually reverts to his emotions to gain some sense of mental satisfaction. You go Bob!

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:

Maybe if arguewithanyone was anything close to intellectual. It is clear that I have a superior grasp in our past discussions. You usually don't even know what you're talking about.

I name call, because I can. Now please go slap your stupid mother. She seems to have done a great job failing in life.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com