EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mathilda Wants To Discuss Egyptian DNA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mathilda Wants To Discuss Egyptian DNA
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any takers? [Big Grin]

From the words of Mathilda:

No one will discuss Egyptian Y chromosomes with me.

A few months ago, after re-reading Keita’s work on the Lucotte Y chr paper, I spotted the single biggest ‘elephant in the room’ fact about modern Egyptians… they aren’t Arabs.

Arabs, with monotonous regularity, have J y chromosomes, where as Egyptians have African A, B and E at about 70%, with most of their other Eurasian Y chr like T (K2) and R1, I, R1b etc, having been in Africa so long that they can be seen as far south as Somali and in the Fulbe and men of Cameroon (at 90% at times). I worked out overall about 10% of Egyptian male ancestry dates back to the historic period. The mummy DNAshows there’s probably been a lot more movement than that from black women into Africa, as North African ancient remains from the Guanches to the Egyptians are overwhelmingly Eurasian in origin fro maternal ancestry, but are about 1/4 black now.

I then bothered to compared this to a list of African tribes, like the Amhara, Beja, Nubians, Hausa, Ouldeme- and it turns out that modern Egyptians have more specifically African male ancestry than about half of the ethnic groups in the Sudan, Ethiopia and Cameroon. When asked how can Egyptians be invading Arabs/Persians whatever when they have less Eurasian Y chromosomes than the Amhara and Beja and most of Cameroon….there’s been nothing but a resounding silence from my Afronaut pals. LOL. I’m assuming they are going to claim the invading armies were all women There’s a fairly epic silence coming from Egyptsearch on this matter. Guys?

Not one Afronazi I’ve challenged on this has ever responded, they all start spouting insults and scuttle off.

Anyone reading this who is curious- black Africans in the Arab slave era 14 million, Europeans about 1.5 million. The current maternal DNA in North Africa is mainly near Eastern and not European in origin- so that bullshit about the Moors being black until white female European slaves whitened them up is also provably not true from the DNA of modern North Africans.

Bite me Rastawire…

http://mathildasdiary.wordpress.com/2009/07/17/no-one-will-discuss-egyptian-y-chromosomes-with-me/

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Mathilada love Rastalivewire....

We not only bite her there, we fvck her up.. left, right and center. Fvck her up really bad.

Checkout Rasta Livewire to see why Mathilad is scared of I and I...

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/

IronLion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lion. Checked your Rastawire out but I don't get this Selassie thing. . .man. The man was a . . nut. What's the deal? I am all for Africana but. . .

On another note. I read te AIDS piece. Got to admit I am really confused or fascinated.

The numbers points to AIDS being a hoax. 13k vs 724K heart diseases is a no brainer. Even vs 97K by car accidents.

As the old saying- greater chance of dying in an accident than a plane crash.

Makes one conclude that their is no such thing as AIDS. IF the numbers are true.

Speaking of which I saw a snap shot of AIDS in Uganda yesterday on 60min(?). They were doing free AIDS test. One guy's wife was diagnosed and he was AIDS free. The next logical question to ask is how is that possible. How (frequently) is the disease transmitted?

This is really puzzling.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NeferKemet - That is an old post from Mathilda, and I imagine even she and her nonsense has moved on.

But she did raise some interesting points about how nonsense is created and propagated.

First, what I can AGREE with - Surprise, surprise, modern Egyptians are not Arab - only true ass-holes ever claimed that.

Of course, the NON-Black population of Egypt is the following.

Greek
Roman
But mostly Turk.

After that, it's all pure bullsh1t!
As a rule-of-thumb, any study which uses a small amount of people, cherry-picked by the researcher, can only mean that the researcher had a non-truthful agenda.

But the real killer is this:
As of NOW, there is no way to determine race by DNA!!!

Please take note of these FACTS.

THE DNA of the ORIGINAL Europeans.

-

DNA results for the original people of Europe

Black Eastern Europeans - mainly Y-dna haplogroup "I"

Black Central Europeans - Mtdna haplogroups H, T2, U5b, J*.

Black Central Europeans - Y-dna haplogroups I2b2, R1a, R1b.

Paglicci 23 - the name for human remains found in Paglicci Cave in Apulia, Italy that have been dated to 28,000 years Before Present, the Mtdna is "H" - the same that is found in the Lichtenstein Cave.

Ötzi the Iceman - a well-preserved natural mummy of a man from about 3300 B.C. The mummy was found in September 1991 in the Schnalstal glacier in the Ötztal Alps, near Hauslabjoch on the border between Austria and Italy - is Mtdna "K".

In England - Cheddar Man is the name given to the remains of a human male found in Gough's Cave in Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England. The remains date to approximately 12,700 B.C. It is Britain’s oldest complete human skeleton - his Mtdna is U5 - also found in the Lichtenstein Cave.

COMPARE WITH THIS:

This from Wiki

Turk DNA

According to Cinnioglu et al., (2004) there are many Y-DNA haplogroups present in Turkey. The majority haplogroups are shared with European and Near Eastern populations as E3b, G, J, I which form 49.7% from the Turkish Gene pool and contrast with a smaller share of haplogroups related to Central Asia L, N, K, C, Q, O, R1a ,R1b - 36%, India H, R2 - 1.5% and Africa A, E3*, E3a - 1%. Some of the percentages identified were:

Y chromosome Haplogroup distribution of Turkish people

* J1=9% - Typical amongst people from the Arabian Peninsula.
* J2=24% - Typical amongst Near Eastern and Western Asia peoples.
* R1a=6.9% - Typical of Eastern Europeans and Central Asians
* I=5.3% - Typical of Central Europeans and Balkan populations
* R1b=14.7% -Typical of Central Asia and Western Europeans
* G=10.9% - Typical of people from the Caucasus
* E1b1b=11.3% - Typical amongst populations of the Balkans.
* N=3.8% - Typical of Siberian and Altaic populations
* T=2.5% - Typical of Mediterranean and South Asian populations
* K=4.5% - Typical of Asian populations.
* L=4.2% - Typical of Indian Subcontinent and Khorasan populations.
* Q=1.9% - Typical of Northern Altaic populations.

BUT WHO ARE MODERN TURKS?

-

{Look familiar? - Ya, they look EXACTLY the same as ANY other NON-Black North African or Middle-easterner!}.

Modern Turks are a mix of invading Turks from Asia - like this guy!

PLEASE MAKE NOTE: HE LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER WHITE MAN!!!!!!!!

(He was ruler of Egypt during the times on the picture).
 -

And the above original Blacks of Anatolia - like this King.
 -

COMPARE WITH THIS:

From Eupedia.com

-

-

Notes
Turkey is the only country that includes a sizeable percentage of Asian and African haplogroups not listed in this table (A, ExE1b1b, C, H, L, O, R2) representing 8.5% of the total. Haplogroup L alone makes up 4% of the Turkish population.

The division of Italy is as follows: North Italy is everything until Liguria and Emilia-Romagna; Central Italy comprises Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Latium and Abruzzo. South Italy is everything else to the south, except Sardinia and Sicily, which have been made into separate categories due to their specific history and relative geographic isolation. Sources for the Italian regional breakdown .

Our division of Germany was made this way : North Germany includes the Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony (+ Hamburg and Bremen) and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. West Germany is the Rhineland, Hesse and Saarland. South Germany is Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria. East Germany is composed of Brandenburg, Berlin, Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony and Thuringia.

The sample size for each country or region is at least of 100. Italy, Germany, England and Ireland have over 2000 samples each, France and Spain over 1000, Portugal over 900, Belgium over 750, the Netherlands, Finland and Hungary over 650, Greece and Turkey over 500.

Surrounding regions

-

As you can clearly see, all that you THOUGHT you and Mathilda knew, was merely White BULLSH1T!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
![/b]

Mike, I think she wants real opponents. Go back to your corner.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumb-Assed White boys.
When are you going to realize that you DON'T know enough to hang here!!

quote:
Young_Bulldog:

Damn, you're Stupid!

And you, Hawass, and the rest of you ass-holes think that everyone else is stupid.

For the uninformed, ignorant, or just plain stupid.

THESE PEOPLE RULED EGYPT - AS EGYPTIANS - FOR OVER 1,000 YEARS!!!!!

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Hey Lion. Checked your Rastawire out but I don't get this Selassie thing. . .man. The man was a . . nut. What's the deal? I am all for Africana but. . .

On another note. I read te AIDS piece. Got to admit I am really confused or fascinated.

The numbers points to AIDS being a hoax. 13k vs 724K heart diseases is a no brainer. Even vs 97K by car accidents.

As the old saying- greater chance of dying in an accident than a plane crash.

Makes one conclude that their is no such thing as AIDS. IF the numbers are true.

Speaking of which I saw a snap shot of AIDS in Uganda yesterday on 60min(?). They were doing free AIDS test. One guy's wife was diagnosed and he was AIDS free. The next logical question to ask is how is that possible. How (frequently) is the disease transmitted?

This is really puzzling.

Xyyman

I will happily discuss Selassie I with you anytime. You must ask yourself though why millions of very intelligent black people, Doctors, lawyers, historians, farmers, shoe-makers, scholars all group together as one under his name Rastafari. There must be something to it eh...especially given that Rastafari has no priesthood, nor clergy, no high officials and no leadership. Yet it has endure for more than half a century, beginnning as an edgy philosophy among the commoners of Jamaica and United States, and blossoming into the irrepressible global force that it is presently. Something must be there eh...? Rastas like to over-stand the situation. I and I do not deal with "under-standing". You have to be over the mountain-top at every time.

We can start a Selassie thread if you prefer. I have one on going titled Eritria and Selassie..the 30 year war. Feel free to make any comment you have.

Peace

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all are failing to deal with the subject at hand.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

The subject is Egyptian dna, which was my first post. If you want to respond to it, respond to it. What's your problem?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
NeferKemet - Egypt is in the context of history; by far the most important country in the world. Please make careful note of the material below.

quote:

From Wiki

DNA studies on modern Egyptians

Egypt has experienced several invasions during its history, including by the Canaanites, the Libyans, the Nubians, the Assyrians, the Kushites, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans and the Muslim Arabs. However, these do not seem to account for more than about 15% overall of current Egyptians ancestry when the DNA evidence of the ancient mitochondrial DNA and modern Y chromosomes is considered. While Afrocentrists such as Ivan van Sertima argue that the Egyptians were primarily Africoid before the many conquests of Egypt diluted the Africanity of the Egyptian people, other scholars such as Frank Yurco believe that Modern Egyptians are the direct descendants of the Ancient Egyptians.

In general, various DNA studies have found that the gene frequencies of modern North African populations are intermediate between those of Sub-Saharan Africa and Eurasia, though possessing a greater genetic affinity with the populations of Eurasia than they do with Sub-Saharan Africans.

Luis, Rowold et al found that the diverse NRY haplotypes observed in a population of mixed Arabs and Berbers found that the majority of haplogroups, about 59% were of Eurasian origin. They found that markers signaling the Neolithic expansion from the Middle East constitute the predominant component. The remaining 39.5% were clades that belonged to Haplogroup E, the predominant Haplogroup in Sub-Saharan Africa. E3b was the predominant African clade of Haplogroup E found in the Egyptian population. E3b is the haplogroup characteristic of Afro-Asiatic speakers and evidence suggests that E3b originated in East Africa. About 9% of were clades associated with Sub-Saharan Africans who are not Afro-Asiatic speakers.

A study by Krings et al. from 1999 on mitochondrial DNA clines along the Nile Valley found that a Eurasian cline runs from Northern Egypt to Southern Sudan, and a Sub-Saharan cline extends from Southern Sudan to Northern Egypt. [35] Another study based on maternal lineages links modern Egyptians with people from modern Eritrea/Ethiopia such as the Afro-Asiatic-speaking Tigre. Similarly, an mtDNA study of modern Egyptians from the Gurna region near Thebes in Southern Egypt revealed that Eurasian haplogroups represented 61% of the population, with the remainder 39% being of Sub-Saharan origin. The oral tradition of the Gurna people indicates that they descend from the ancient Egyptians.

A study using the Y-chromosome of modern Egyptian males found similar results, namely that African haplogroups are predominant in the South but the predominant haplogroups in the North are characteristic of other North African populations. The Y chromosomes of Egypt range from about 60% African in the delta, to about 80% in the Aswan area, with the majority of the other Y chromosomes (also common in Somalis and groups like the Fulbe) dating back 8,000 years or older. The Y chromosome evidence from modern Egyptians suggests less than 10% of their current male ancestry can be attributed to historical immigration.

A study of Coptic ethnic group in Sudan found relatively high frequencies of Sub-Saharan Haplogroup B (Y-DNA). The Copts are descendants of Egyptians who have recently migrated from Egypt. According to the study, the presence of Sub-Saharan haplogroups is consistent with the historical record in which southern Egypt was colonized by Nilotic populations during the early state formation.

The results of these genetic studies is consistent with the historical record, which records significant bidirectional contact between Egypt and Nubia within the last few thousand years.

Now please note the material in my first post.

Does anything seem out-of-place?

Okay, I will make it easy for you.

Slovakia is a little nothing of a country in Eastern Europe; but yet there is a complete genetics breakdown of it's population in the chart above.

But Egypt; Historically, the most important country in the world; has only little bits-n-pieces from disparate SMALL studies of "Cherry picked" populations - all done by White people.

What do you suppose that means?

Don't bother, I'll tell you;

Whites are playing the Niggas!!!

Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!

quote:
NeferKemet - Egypt is in the context of history; by far the most important country in the world. Please make careful note of the material below.

quote:

From Wiki

DNA studies on modern Egyptians

Egypt has experienced several invasions during its history, including by the Canaanites, the Libyans, the Nubians, the Assyrians, the Kushites, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans and the Muslim Arabs. However, these do not seem to account for more than about 15% overall of current Egyptians ancestry when the DNA evidence of the ancient mitochondrial DNA and modern Y chromosomes is considered. While Afrocentrists such as Ivan van Sertima argue that the Egyptians were primarily Africoid before the many conquests of Egypt diluted the Africanity of the Egyptian people, other scholars such as Frank Yurco believe that Modern Egyptians are the direct descendants of the Ancient Egyptians.

In general, various DNA studies have found that the gene frequencies of modern North African populations are intermediate between those of Sub-Saharan Africa and Eurasia, though possessing a greater genetic affinity with the populations of Eurasia than they do with Sub-Saharan Africans.

Luis, Rowold et al found that the diverse NRY haplotypes observed in a population of mixed Arabs and Berbers found that the majority of haplogroups, about 59% were of Eurasian origin. They found that markers signaling the Neolithic expansion from the Middle East constitute the predominant component. The remaining 39.5% were clades that belonged to Haplogroup E, the predominant Haplogroup in Sub-Saharan Africa. E3b was the predominant African clade of Haplogroup E found in the Egyptian population. E3b is the haplogroup characteristic of Afro-Asiatic speakers and evidence suggests that E3b originated in East Africa. About 9% of were clades associated with Sub-Saharan Africans who are not Afro-Asiatic speakers.

A study by Krings et al. from 1999 on mitochondrial DNA clines along the Nile Valley found that a Eurasian cline runs from Northern Egypt to Southern Sudan, and a Sub-Saharan cline extends from Southern Sudan to Northern Egypt. [35] Another study based on maternal lineages links modern Egyptians with people from modern Eritrea/Ethiopia such as the Afro-Asiatic-speaking Tigre. Similarly, an mtDNA study of modern Egyptians from the Gurna region near Thebes in Southern Egypt revealed that Eurasian haplogroups represented 61% of the population, with the remainder 39% being of Sub-Saharan origin. The oral tradition of the Gurna people indicates that they descend from the ancient Egyptians.

A study using the Y-chromosome of modern Egyptian males found similar results, namely that African haplogroups are predominant in the South but the predominant haplogroups in the North are characteristic of other North African populations. The Y chromosomes of Egypt range from about 60% African in the delta, to about 80% in the Aswan area, with the majority of the other Y chromosomes (also common in Somalis and groups like the Fulbe) dating back 8,000 years or older. The Y chromosome evidence from modern Egyptians suggests less than 10% of their current male ancestry can be attributed to historical immigration.

A study of Coptic ethnic group in Sudan found relatively high frequencies of Sub-Saharan Haplogroup B (Y-DNA). The Copts are descendants of Egyptians who have recently migrated from Egypt. According to the study, the presence of Sub-Saharan haplogroups is consistent with the historical record in which southern Egypt was colonized by Nilotic populations during the early state formation.

The results of these genetic studies is consistent with the historical record, which records significant bidirectional contact between Egypt and Nubia within the last few thousand years.

Now please note the material in my first post.

Does anything seem out-of-place?

Okay, I will make it easy for you.

Slovakia is a little nothing of a country in Eastern Europe; but yet there is a complete genetics breakdown of it's population in the chart above.

But Egypt; Historically, the most important country in the world; has only little bits-n-pieces from disparate SMALL studies of "Cherry picked" populations - all done by White people.

What do you suppose that means?

Don't bother, I'll tell you;

Whites are playing the Niggas!!!

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The subject is Egyptian dna, which was my first post. If you want to respond to it, respond to it. What's your problem?
Yes and I haven't heard a good point yet. I thought we dealt with this. Sexual selection pressures due to cultural changes resulting in a preference for West Asian females and recessive Cushitic genes.

I think the question is how recessive are NE African Cushitic genes? From what I can tell they are remarkably recessive. The result is that the Egyptian population can look like Arabs without a significant amount of Arab mixture.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes and I haven't heard a good point yet. I thought we dealt with this. Sexual selection pressures due to cultural changes resulting in a preference for West Asian females and recessive Cushitic genes.

I think the question is how recessive are NE African Cushitic genes? From what I can tell they are remarkably recessive. The result is that the Egyptian population can look like Arabs without a significant amount of Arab mixture.

I know you won't believe this:

But at some point, people do get tired of your inane insights.

can't you think of anything SENSIBLE to say?

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell her that Y-chromosomes don't accurately predict a population's skin color. Europeans carry large amounts of a Y-chromosome haplogroup (R) that may have originated either in southern Asia or western Africa, yet they don't look either like South Asians or West Africans.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Young_Bulldog:
 -

She must've been the original "White Queen" of Ancient Egypt.

Ok, Mikey, you can go back and take another Puff of the pipe.

But the mouth comes out as far as the nose does....the profile is rather African looking. Is that her hair or a wig or weaves of some sort? What is this kind of picture suppose to tell us?

North African Black Caucasoid?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
osirion - So now you're on the prognathism bullsh1t?

Why are you such an idiot?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ Idiot? Me? You have no idea who you are talking to.

But lets be clear - I am being sarcastic. What the hell is picture spamming suppose to tell us? Like anyone here can look at a picture and tell what ethnicity someone is or is not especially when dealing with intermediate types.

We can sit around and argue over our opinions about how someone looks, etc, etc.

At least we can stick to genetic studies instead of picture spams. Good grief.

But in regards to recessive genes of NE Africans.

I think most of us are aware that the male lineage found in North Africans are of Somalian/Kenyan origin. Essentially it is a Cushitic marker. At the same time North African by enlarge do not look like Somalians.

So, how is that that NE Africans can have African genes and look West Asians?

I think I gave you guys a good hypothesis to work on: recessive genes.

Example - a Somalian mixed with an Asian person:

-

I have direct experience with recessive genes. I am mostly East and North African. I have mixed children that are 1/2 Oriental.

They all pass as Oriental. All but one has naturally straight silky hair.

The genes are simply recessive and that is why modern day Egyptians can be significantly African but not look like it. Of course you guys want to insist that they are not African at all.

Prove your point then. I agree that the Delta Egyptians are not significantly African. But you move away from the cities into rural Egypt and we must be deal with predominantly indigenous Egyptian people. If they have recessive genes then to me that is a good explaination.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^ Idiot? Me? You have no idea who you are talking to.

But lets be clear - I am being sarcastic. What the hell is picture spamming suppose to tell us? Like anyone here can look at a picture and tell what ethnicity someone is or is not especially when dealing with intermediate types.

We can sit around and argue over our opinions about how someone looks, etc, etc.

At least we can stick to genetic studies instead of picture spams. Good grief.

Whoa there spike; You have become activity obsessed. The ONLY point of genealogy genetics is to derive a PRESENT "picture" of that which preceded - otherwise what would be the point?

The ignorant often stupidly refer to artifacts as "Picture Spam" have you any idea of just how stupid that is - have you ever thought about what the picture meant?

But in regards to recessive genes of NE Africans.

I think most of us are aware that the male lineage found in North Africans are of Somalian/Kenyan origin. Essentially it is a Cushitic marker. At the same time North African by enlarge do not look like Somalians.

So you declare a falsehood, and then expect me to tailor my argument to your falsehood - get serious.

First no one has ever established WHERE Berbers came from.

Second, if you think that I will accept your stupidity that those White and mixed-race people who currently LIVE in North Africa, are Africans - STOP SMOKING THAT STUFF.

So, how is that that NE Africans can have African genes and look West Asians?

here again your stupidity: West Asians? Boy you really need to stop your nonsense: They BOTH look Turk and mixed Turk, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH TURK AND MIXED-TURK - ASS-HOLE!!

I think I gave you guys a good hypothesis to work on: recessive genes.

Example - a Somalian mixed with an Asian person:

-

I have direct experience with recessive genes. I am mostly East and North African. I have mixed children that are 1/2 Oriental.

They all pass as Oriental. All but one has naturally straight silky hair.

The genes are simply recessive and that is why modern day Egyptians can be significantly African but not look like it. Of course you guys want to insist that they are not African at all.

Prove your point then. I agree that the Delta Egyptians are not significantly African. But you move away from the cities into rural Egypt and we must be deal with predominantly indigenous Egyptian people. If they have recessive genes then to me that is a good explaination.

IDIOT - Do you know why a mix of Black and South Asian will fit in with South Asians?

BECAUSE MODERN SOUTH ASIANS ARE ALREADY A MIX OF BLACK AND MONGOL. Haven't you learned ANYTHING in ALL of these years?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
osirion - Just because you points are so idiotic, I feel like messing with you.

Lesson on the value of "Picture Spam"

Here we go.

Just SUPPOSE that the ORIGINAL South Asians looked something like this!

-

AND they were INVADED by people who looked like THIS!

-

What do you think the chances are that the result would look something like THIS?

-

-

-

-

Are you getting the point osirion, or do I have to go into the Birds and Bees with pictures too?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^
"here again your stupidity: West Asians? Boy you really need to stop your nonsense: They BOTH look Turk and mixed Turk, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH TURK AND MIXED-TURK"

^ This seems to be saying exactly what I said.

Turkey is in Western Asia. And my people are mixed with more than just Turks. There are Jews from Syria, even Mongols and Europeans.

"ASS-HOLE!!"

"The ignorant often stupidly refer to artifacts as "Picture Spam" have you any idea of just how stupid that is - have you ever thought about what the picture meant?"

Yes I forget, you are no different than the Caucasoid Nuts. You throw out a picture spam and claim that from that you have evidence. So from one or two pictures you can make an assessment about the makeup of the population and their origins. Yes very scientific both the Afronuts and the Caucasoid-Nuts.

At least you guys could do some sort of statistical analysis and derive a mean type. But no, find a picture of one Black guy in China and now we have an entire Black dynasty in China. Find one European looking statue in Egypt and we have Caucasoid Egypt.

Nothing scientific from the likes of you.

Southeast Asians look the way they do because of climate and diet. Which happens to be similar to some areas in Africa. The same with the Olmecs, Fiyians, on and on it goes.

ADAPTATION

Nothing more. They don't speak an African language. They don't have African genes.

The rest is just your fantasies.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ADAPTATION???

Damn, you are off.

Okay - Give me ONE example in the REAL WORLD fantasy boy.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Convergent adaptation of human lactase persistence in Africa and Europe
Sarah A Tishkoff1,9, Floyd A Reed1,9, Alessia Ranciaro1,2, Benjamin F Voight3, Courtney C Babbitt4, Jesse S Silverman4, Kweli Powell1, Holly M Mortensen1, Jibril B Hirbo1, Maha Osman5, Muntaser Ibrahim5, Sabah A Omar6, Godfrey Lema7, Thomas B Nyambo7, Jilur Ghori8, Suzannah Bumpstead8, Jonathan K Pritchard3, Gregory A Wray4 & Panos Deloukas8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AbstractA SNP in the gene encoding lactase (LCT) (C/T-13910) is associated with the ability to digest milk as adults (lactase persistence) in Europeans, but the genetic basis of lactase persistence in Africans was previously unknown. We conducted a genotype-phenotype association study in 470 Tanzanians, Kenyans and Sudanese and identified three SNPs (G/C-14010, T/G-13915 and C/G-13907) that are associated with lactase persistence and that have derived alleles that significantly enhance transcription from the LCT promoter in vitro. These SNPs originated on different haplotype backgrounds from the European C/T-13910 SNP and from each other. Genotyping across a 3-Mb region demonstrated haplotype homozygosity extending >2.0 Mb on chromosomes carrying C-14010, consistent with a selective sweep over the past 7,000 years. These data provide a marked example of convergent evolution due to strong selective pressure resulting from shared cultural traits—animal domestication and adult milk consumption.

--------------------

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
"convergent evolution due to strong selective pressure resulting from shared cultural traits"

The above fits nicely with my argument.

Phenotype convergent evolution due to recent shared cultural traits - Arab and NE Africans.

In my opinion the NE African culture creates a selection pressure for females that appear to be Arabic like. This results in the expansion of the Arabic phenotype expression even in African specific populations. Ultimately resulting in convergence of pheontype expressions with other Arabic cultures. Especially when tenets of the culture are dietary specific and allows for polygamy.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com