EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » lamin, what is the best modern government?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lamin, what is the best modern government?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin, what nation has the best government in modern times?
What are a couple of the best run countries of the past 50 years?

Posts: 43016 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness,

I thought your roar would be better than that. I don't mind miaows though.

In any case the best government/s in modern times are those that are tops in the "quality of life" index. Places like Finland, Norway, etc. top the bill. Life there is just relaxed and laid back. Just nice Welfare States--with calm, well fed and highly educated people who can express themselves freely. No need to worry about hospital bills or school fees or food, etc. That's fine with me.

In the last 50 years--maybe places like Sweden and Switzerland. Switzerland is laid back that the people there don't even care if there's a head of state or not.

Any more miaows?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A. Egyptian Beauties

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

More Punishment, More Truth!!!

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari

Pump up a brand new thread with these coffe table
book size images of actual photos of AE artworks.

Put them in the Egyptology forum if you'd please.

T'anx!

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com