EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Macho man NYPD chief accused of having sex with pregnant and married police officers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Macho man NYPD chief accused of having sex with pregnant and married police officers
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/nypd-chief-accused-of-chasing-pregnant-married-underlings/

-
Brooklyn NYPD chief Jeffrey Maddrey

Mena: Truth (the news) is more fun then fiction (Hollywood movies). This handsome Lexington Steele look alike police chief is having sex with many married and pregnant female police officers. I am imagining Van Nuys movie companies making XXX movies of the police chief having sex with the female police officers in the police station, the police cars, in the crime scenes, in the hospital bathrooms, in the jail cell LOL.

-

-
Tabatha Foster

-

The NYPD is probing a police chief after a female colleague claimed he chases “married girls” and sleeps with “all the police officers on the job.”

Tabatha Foster, a recently retired police officer, blasted Jeffrey Maddrey, the married head of the NYPD’s Patrol Borough Brooklyn North, in a string of recent Facebook posts.

“This fool showed me a picture of my friend who is an officer in his phone with no clothes on,” Foster, 40, wrote in a post about Maddrey. “WTF. How dumb can. You be?”

Foster slammed Maddrey in a picture she posted of herself wearing a Santa Claus hat while standing next to the chief.

“I appreciate you allowing me to sit on your face,” she wrote next to the image. “That’s all it’s good for.”

She also made lurid accusations that Maddrey, whose wife is a police officer, had extramarital affairs.

Modal Trigger
Tabatha FosterPhoto: Facebook (2)
“Somebody needs to stop chasing pregnant married girls around the department,” she wrote. “What is wrong with this guy.”

In one post, she writes that Maddrey, 45, visited her in the hospital for sex.

“When I was in the hospital. This fool had the audacity to come for Azz while I had iv in my arm,” she posted.

“He is so greedy for Azz. I had to literally get out my hospital bed and go into bathroom to this greedy ass man some ass.”

She also hinted at a larger conflict with Maddrey, writing that “somebody got my ex-husband fired and f–ked up my child support.”

Foster posted sexy pictures and videos promoting her singing R&B songs on a separate page where she compared herself to Beyoncé and complained about cops “investigating” her music that she produced herself.

Modal Trigger

“The New York City Police Department wasted taxpayers dollars investigating and harassing me over my song So Much In Love,” Foster wrote.

“Now they trying to hate on Beyonce. It is too much crime out there that need the police attention.”

Foster’s Facebook pages were taken down Thursday after a Post reporter asked her about the content.

Her posts, however, are now part of an Internal Affairs Bureau investigation, a police spokesman said.

“The NYPD is aware of the allegations and Facebook posts,” NYPD spokesman J. Peter Donald said. “The Internal Affairs Bureau is reviewing those allegations.”

Foster left the department on disability at three-quarters pay, a source said.

Maddrey became head of Patrol Borough Brooklyn North on Feb. 14. He started with the NYPD in April 1991 in the 110th Precinct in Flushing, Queens, and worked his way up the ranks with stints in East New York and other precincts. He was appointed after Chief Gerald Nelson retired from the post.

“It looks bad on paper, but we’re not the moral police,” a police source said. “He has an ingenious mind when it comes to tactics and he’s a great motivator for his police officers in Brooklyn North. On the face of this, this shouldn’t have any impact on his great career.”

“These highly charged rants have nothing to do with the Chief’s outstanding work performance in Brooklyn,” said the president of the NYPD Captains Endowment Association, Roy Richter.

Additional reporting by Joe Tacopino

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black woman bringing down a high profile Black man......and who will benefit ? Albino

What else is new ?

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kodlo it could be a payback because NYPD chief Jeffrey Maddrey didnt want to follow some higher up people order. Chief Haddrey kind a look like the Black XXX elegant actor Lexington Steele.

-
XXX Actor Lexington Steele

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Kodlo it could be......'

No need to speculate. The woman explains it all herself.

(From the sound of it he was getting as much sex as Lex)

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Bald head Egyptian Priest

-
Bald head Egyptian Priest

-
Bald head Mesopotamian Priest

-
X Actor Lexington Steele looks like an Egyptian statue of a bald head priest who came alive. Sex in some ancient religion was a holy spiritual act, for example there is the Indian Kama Sutra book on the art of spiritual sex. Babylonia had their sacred sexual priestesses and the Gallus priests of Goddess Cybele in Rome.

-
Babylonian Goddess of love and sex Inana.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3576357/He-loves-pregnant-girls-Married-Brooklyn-NYPD-chief-accused-former-employee-sleeping-subordinates.html

He is so greedy for a**': Married Brooklyn NYPD chief under investigation for 'sleeping with subordinates including married pregnant women'
Tabatha Foster accused Jeffrey Maddrey of inappropriate conduct at work
He has been the head of NYPD's Patrol Borough Brooklyn since February
Foster accused him of 'chasing pregnant married girls' in the department
She also admitted to having a sexual relationship with Maddrey herself
Foster's claims are being investigated by the NYPD's Internal Affairs Bureau

-

-
Former cop Tabatha Foster (left) has accused Brooklyn NYPD chief Jeffrey Maddrey of sleeping with his subordinates - including herself

-
She shared a picture of herself with New York City's Police Commissioner Bill Bratton, who she describes as a 'professional and a gentleman'

A married Brooklyn NYPD chief is being investigated after a former cop accused him of sleeping with his subordinates – including herself.
Tabatha Foster, who recently left the department, launched a tirade on Facebook calling out Jeffrey Maddrey for 'chasing married pregnant girls.'
Maddrey, who is the head of the NYPD's Patrol Borough Brooklyn, is now under investigation after Foster's rant, the New York Daily News reports.

Tabatha Foster, who recently left the department, launched a tirade on Facebook calling out Jeffrey Maddrey (pictured) for 'chasing married pregnant girls'
Former cop Tabatha Foster (left) has accused Brooklyn NYPD chief Jeffrey Maddrey of sleeping with his subordinates - including herself
'Somebody needs to stop chasing pregnant married girls around the department,' Foster wrote on her now-deleted Facebook page earlier this week. 'What is wrong with this guy?'
She followed it up with another comment, writing: 'Jeffrey loves pregnant girls.'
Foster then added: 'Why are you sleeping with all the police officers on the job when you got one at home? It is outrageous.'
RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Fans bombard the Justin Bieber pop-up store in New York as...

Body with 'cement shoes' and hands tied behind his back...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
She also admitted to having had a sexual relationship with Maddrey herself, posting a picture of the two of them together with the caption: 'I appreciate you allowing me to sit on your face. That's all it's good for.'
In another post, she claimed Maddrey had visited her in hospital in order to have sex.
Foster also admitted to having a sexual relationship with Maddrey herself, and posted this picture of them together with the caption: 'I appreciate you allowing me to sit on your face. That's all it's good for'
Foster also admitted to having a sexual relationship with Maddrey herself, and posted this picture of them together with the caption: 'I appreciate you allowing me to sit on your face. That's all it's good for'
'When I was in hospital, this fool had the audacity to come for a** while I had IV in my arm [six],' she wrote.
She also implied that Maddrey had her ex-husband fired and 'f***** up' her child support.
Foster's allegations are being investigated by the NYPD's Internal Affairs Bureau.
'The NYPD is aware of the allegations and Facebook posts,' spokesman J. Peter Donald told the New York Post. 'The Internal Affairs Bureau is reviewing those allegations.'
Meanwhile, a source close to Maddrey insisted that it was Foster who harassed him.
'She's been stalking and harassing him for about two years,' the source told the Daily News. 'She would send him naked pictures of herself to him and beg him to have sex.'
She shared a picture of herself with New York City's Police Commissioner Bill Bratton, who she describes as a 'professional and a gentleman'
In a Facebook post from earlier this year, Foster alleged the NYPD had investigated her over a song
In a Facebook post from earlier this year, Foster alleged the NYPD had investigated her over a song
After leaving the NYPD herself, Foster appears to be trying to find fame as an R&B singer, promoting her music using seductive pictures on Twitter, although her account has less than 50 followers.
On Facebook earlier this year, she alleged the NYPD investigated her over a song.
But she has also shared a picture of herself with New York City's Police Commissioner Bill Bratton, who she describes as a 'professional and a gentleman.'
Maddrey and Foster could not immediately be reached for comment.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Cozying up to Bratton......disgraceful....but typical.

Way back when they would call her a Negro Bed Wench.

--------------------
Keldal

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com