EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Here to Debate Rathael G. Fambro On Erverh History

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here to Debate Rathael G. Fambro On Erverh History
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This brother mentioned in a review of one of my books on Amazon that he would love to share knowledge with me because according to him I don't know what I am talking about in my books regarding my own history.

I did a quick search of his name and noticed based on his reviews on Amazon, he is familiar with most of the regulars on Egytsearch, Egyptology. Which means he is a regular on EgyptSearch Forums. So here I am to give the brother the opportunity to educate me on my own history.

He claims Africans are not Hebrew, but because later Hebrew/jews, copied from the African original documents, and created a religion, not a way of life like that of Africa from the time of the Gog Amen, and even before that.

Nevertheless, he never provided any sources to back up anything he said. So I thought I will come here and give him the opportunity to back up his claims as well as show me how I erred in my Erverh (aka Hebrew) History.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com