EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Timeless Teachings of the Lion of Judah (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Timeless Teachings of the Lion of Judah
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It is good and seeming tha we shoul hear from the thoughts of the Lion of Judah, a man oft mentioned on EgyptSearch but little understood.
Rumours About his Majesty

A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents, and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life, representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error, or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it.”
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, My Life and Ethiopia’s Progress, Preface 1892-1937

Feeding body and soul

“Because peace cannot reign in an atmosphere reeking with poverty and hunger, we must explore and strengthen the means of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and enlightening the illiterate.” H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I

“The hungry may be fed, the naked clothed, the ignorant instructed, this must be seized on and exploited for the flower of peace is not sustained by poverty and want. To achieve this requires courage and confidence. The courage, I believe, we possess. The confidence must be created, and to create confidence we must act courageously.”
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, October 6, 1963.
H.I.M. in Germany 8 Nov 1954 Kaldenkirchen

“Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man’s intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education.” H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I

Education and Responsibility

“The person who, even while at school, realizes the needs of his country and has proper sense of values and urgency will see what is needed, and will be able to fill it. He need not be separated from his country and its culture before being prepared to handle a position of responsibility.”
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, 1963 University graduation speech, July 2, 1963

African Civilization

“African civilization in its potential magnitude must be able to command fortitude, patience, tolerance, and diligence. To sustain us in all our tasks we count on the women of Africa. Without their relentless vigilance no aspect of our responsibilities can be attained. Women role has never been so demanding, and you can be proud to answer the call for the betterment and future of mankind” – His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, Dec. 14, 1960

“Civilization can serve man both for good as well as for evil purposes. Experience shows that it has invariably brought great dividends to those who use it for good purposes while it has always brought incalculable harm and damnation to those who use it for evil purposes. To make our wills obedient to good influences and to avoid evil, therefore, is to show the greatest wisdom.” – H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I From interview with editor of The Voice of Ethiopia April 5, 1948

See: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/timless-teachings-of-the-lion-of-judah-the-philosopies-of-his-imperial-majesty-emperor-haile-selassie- i/

To be continued...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Economic Emancipation

“The basis of racial discrimination and colonialism has been economic, and it is with economic weapons that these evils have been and can be overcome.” – H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, October 6, 1963

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
"One more time":

Rumours About his Majesty

A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents, and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life, representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error, or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it.”
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, My Life and Ethiopia’s Progress, Preface 1892-1937

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Tribalism

“We feel that the fragmentation of a nation along tribal and ethnic lines is contrary to the will of survival and to the force of logic, because even for the tribes to survive they must stand together. Hence fragmentation along tribal lines is contrary to the nation’s survival, for there is no tribe strong enough by itself to defend its interests. Fragmentation is indeed contrary to the laws of nature itself.”- H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, Sudanese Negotiatons, February 29, 1972 H.I.M. Mediating successfully between southern Sudanese insurgents (the Anya Nya) and the Sudan government in Addis Ababa, 1972

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Spiritual Power

“Led forward by spiritual power, man can reach the summit destined for him by the Great Creator.” H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, January 19, 1951

“Spiritual power is the eternal guide, in this life and the life after”
H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, January 19, 1951

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Disarmament

“Were a real and effective disarmament achieved and the funds now spent in the arms race devoted to the amelioration of man’s state; were we to concentrate only on the peaceful uses of nuclear knowledge, how vastly and in how short a time might we change the conditions of mankind. This should be our goal.” – H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, United Nations General Assembly on October 6, 1963.

--------------------
Lionz

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Nice sister...

Haile Selassie's children!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
On Racists

"The specter of racial discrimination which has for so long cast its dark and evil shadow over much of this globe is slowly disappearing. Men are coming increasingly to be judged by their talents and abilities rather than the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion. But there yet remain those who in their bigotry and ignorance resist this flooding tide, and it is against these that our efforts must be directed." - Emperor Haile Selassie's Speech Concerning Peace and Iquality..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Respecting South Africa:

"In South Africa an attempt has been made to legislate the inequality of the races. This attempt is doomed to failure. We here are all pledged not to pause in this strife until its emptiness and mockery are revealed for all to see and those who have used it for their own purposes have abjured this doctrine which is an insult to all men and to Almighty God in whose image we are created. " - Emperor Haile Selassie's Speech Concerning Peace and Iquality

--------------------
Lionz

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
On Racists

"The specter of racial discrimination which has for so long cast its dark and evil shadow over much of this globe is slowly disappearing. Men are coming increasingly to be judged by their talents and abilities rather than the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion. But there yet remain those who in their bigotry and ignorance resist this flooding tide, and it is against these that our efforts must be directed." - Emperor Haile Selassie's Speech Concerning Peace and Iquality..

I find that most if not all white people have some instinctual racism in them - making them all (rather unfortunately from my point of view) untrustworthy. They seem capable of watching the most henious crime being perpetrated against non-whites without batting an eyelid. Sometimes it appears they are secretly enjoying it.

If we Blacks say that we are not racists and are simply reacting to it, how can you say that racial discrimination is disappearing when the racists are racism incarnate? Surely, racism is growing and not reducing.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^"This is not a war against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high and low places." - Emperor Haile Selassie I

--------------------
Lionz

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Whatever.

--------------------
state of mind

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Rastafari come to kill, cramp and paralyze all bad and weak-heart conceptions and to wipe them away from among all the nations...

Old Rasta Spiritual

--------------------
Lionz

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Obviously, spiritual wickedness does not come with a race badge.

--------------------
state of mind

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^On Unity of Humanity

“We also know that unity can be and has been attained among men of the most disparate origins, that differences of race, of religion, of culture, of tradition, are no insuperable obstacles to the coming together of peoples. History teaches us that unity is strength and cautions us to submerge and overcome our differences in the quest for common goals, to strive with all our combined strength, for the path to true African brotherhood and unity.” – H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I Statement to the 1963 African Summit

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
There is no other God,
But…
One Love

No higher God
than Oneness;
no religion
except compassion!

Again, there is no other God
But One Love;
Yes, … no other God
but true love;

Not even God,
is higher than love…
No!

There is no other God
But One love,
No other truth
but this.

Feel it, sister, and realize,
this irresistable and inevitable;
evertrue, everliving, everloving
reality…that
there is no God but love.

Jide Uwechia
2/September 2009

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/one-love-one-god-the-itations-of-jide-uwechia/#comments

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Goebbels:
quote:
On Racists

I find that most if not all white people have some instinctual racism in them - making them all (rather unfortunately from my point of view) untrustworthy. They seem capable of watching the most henious crime being perpetrated against non-whites without batting an eyelid. Sometimes it appears they are secretly enjoying it.

If we Blacks say that we are not racists and are simply reacting to it, how can you say that racial discrimination is disappearing when the racists are racism incarnate? Surely, racism is growing and not reducing.

"But at the same time let us not bemuse ourselves with the notion that it is any more possible to legislate equality, for these matters concern attitudes and values over which intellect sadly exercises but little control." - Emperor Haile Selassie's Speech Concerning Peace and Iqual
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

There is no other God,
But…
One Love

No higher God
than Oneness;
no religion
except compassion!

But One Love;
Yes, … no other God
but true love;

Not even God,
is higher than love…
No!

There is no other God
But One love,
No other truth
but this.

reality…that

Jide Uwechia
2/September 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcZGsVBwJQ

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
ku klux coon, you are the royal butthair of your clown-god haile selassie.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
sex-broken off vagina fuckmeat aka lion of judahookerville, let's rumble. I'll rip your fuckhole apart and turn into a sambusa. LOL
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

irene, judahookerville lion, make that a SAMBOsa. LOL
Explorador
Member # 14778

Absentee fuckslave, where you at now? Not suddenly a pussied-out slave?

You've been drooling after my penis all day long, and now that I want you to get a piece of it, you chicken out? Where's your balls, man? Oh yeah; that's right: you have a fuckrack-sucking blackhole. [Big Grin]

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0_0

How did this feud begin lol

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

It started with his slave-breded approach to reading about his potty-buried god, heylie se laasie. That's what laboratory gorillas fingering their poop for little bread crumbs or undigested seeds do.
Explorador
Member # 14778

You got the gutz slaveturd, come and rumble in here. Let's ruin YOUR thread for a change, and make in a troll fest, or even yet, a faggoty fest. Let's see what you are made of, paper lion. LOL

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

irene, judahookaville son of a biatch, here is a riddle.

What do you call a turd fuckhead who is too yellow to rumble in its own thread?

Ans: "Griffin light"-- also see: a lion that has chicken out, aka a chicken head with a lion butt! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
LMBAO! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Explorador
Member # 14778

I'd be laughing my big ass off too, if my slave master was shearing my butt wool in a barn. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

You should change the title of this pan troglodyte festive thread to a more appropriate title--with something like say, "Tireless spurts of hot air coming out of the big fat A$$ of the Lion of Judahookerville". LOL

--------------------

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha! You two have quite the talent for making insults [Big Grin]
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:  -
Blah..blah..blah...

Fools die from want of wisdom! - The Book of Proverbs [Smile]

IronLion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Let's "decorate" this dull bland looking thread...with more colorful photos...

-

Candid camera photo-still of 'lionness of judahookerville' aka the paper lion!

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Goebbels:
quote:

There is no other God,
But…
One Love

No higher God
than Oneness;
no religion
except compassion!

But One Love;
Yes, … no other God
but true love;

Not even God,
is higher than love…
No!

There is no other God
But One love,
No other truth
but this.

reality…that

Jide Uwechia
2/September 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcZGsVBwJQ

S'onsiere ni? [Razz]
Explorador
Member # 14778

slaveowner-language imitating ape is the tiqoor bariya fuckstick-milker of queer queen Haile Selassie.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^LOL... melt down!

Sorry I hurt you with the truth!

LMBAO!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

Melt down is a jobless sissy who drools after my dick all day.

How old are you? You cannot possibly be a grown up. A grown up simply cannot have nothing to do all day but drool after some male over the internet, 24x7.

Your nutsacks are as empty as your slave skull, clit face.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^The woman's picture you posted, is that not your mother's picture?

Explorer you a pevert! You are filthy! I should not be talking to you!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The Mother of Explorer after a fuuk:
 - Explorer:  -

Explorador
Member # 14778

No, It is this:

fagcoon, I intend to make millions of slave whips out of your coily fucktentacles...

-

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

The life of your slave-whipped back must really be so pathetically meaningless that all you can do is drool after somebody's dick over the internet.

Is your life that much meaningless, that this is the only routine you have day and night? You should be putting a gun to your head.

Shyt has more meaning than your life.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

fagcoon, I'll stretch heylie selassie's royal winnie into a slave whip and hang you by it from the top of your laboratory cage.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

The skunkyfunk of your mum's fucksuction-hole makes a turdbucket smell like perfume.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

weed husseling coonfagbag, your slave butthair needs grooming...forcibly pulling it by the strap of a whip.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

Your mum is the royal coon fuckrug of rasta sissy-god heylie selassie.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

cum toilet, I'll take the rastafarian diaper off of your head, soak it with your mama's vaginal juices and gaff you with it.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

fagcoon, why is your forehead so sloppy and your brow ridges so thick that they can serve as my stool?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^"This is not a war against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in high and low places." - Emperor Haile Selassie I

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

fagcoon, your mouth is so prognathic that I can use it as a chair. It is so pointed outward, that next to your's, a Neanderthal's mouth looks like that of a normal human being. LOL

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

-
Explorador
Member # 14778

fagcoon, your butt that you scratch with your furry hands is redder than ketchup, and it hangs behind you like a suitcase.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com