EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Caribbean & African-American ancestors were Ancient Egyptians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Caribbean & African-American ancestors were Ancient Egyptians
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is a TRUE statement. But the question is; CAN YOU PROVE IT?

Many will struggle at proving the link, but the sad thing is; it is really a simple task to fulfil if we are honest about our known ancestry.

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So no one is biting huh?

You see what I mean by being honest about our known ancestry?

I am sure you know what I mean by that ancestry statement. You are ignoring this thread because you don't want to go down the road it will take you.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is claiming Caribbean and AA direct ancestors are Egyptians but AA and A. Egyptians descend from the same Sahran Population that created Egypt..

Further AA and A. Egyptians share Genetics and Limb shapes and tropical adaption...

-

-

-

Lets not forget the Pn2 Clad

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Jari showing a map of Africa with arrows on it PROVES NOTHING. It is pure SPECULATION. What evidence do you have to back up what you posted?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its clear that our ancestors like the Egyptians descend from Saharan populations that inhabited the Wet Sahrah before it dried up.

Stature estimation of A. Egyptians compared to AA.

quote:
technique based on anatomical reconstruction of stature

American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Feb. 2008

Michelle H. Raxter et al.

email: Michelle H. Raxter (mraxter@mail.usf.edu)

Trotter and Gleser's (Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 10 [(1952)] 469-514; Trotter and Gleser: Am J Phys Anthropol 16 [(1958)] 79-123) long bone formulae for US Blacks or derivations thereof (Robins and Shute: Hum Evol 1 [(1986)] 313-324) have been previously used to estimate the stature of ancient Egyptians. However, limb length to stature proportions differ between human populations; consequently, the most accurate mathematical stature estimates will be obtained when the population being examined is as similar as possible in proportions to the population used to create the equations. The purpose of this study was to create new stature regression formulae based on direct reconstructions of stature in ancient Egyptians and assess their accuracy in comparison to other stature estimation methods. We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites. Living stature estimates were derived using a revised Fully anatomical method (Raxter et al.: Am J Phys Anthropol 130 [(2006)] 374-384). Long bone stature regression equations were then derived for each sex. Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical. The newly generated Egyptian-based stature regression formulae have standard errors of estimate of 1.9-4.2 cm. All mean directional differences are less than 0.4% compared to anatomically estimated stature, while results using previous formulae are more variable, with mean directional biases varying between 0.2% and 1.1%, tibial and radial estimates being the most biased. There is no evidence for significant variation in proportions among temporal or social groupings; thus, the new formulae may be broadly applicable to ancient Egyptian remains.

Some artistic Similarities..

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

Ghanaian people frequently use proverbs in daily life to clarify anything and everything. The wide verity of abstract and naturalistic shapes found on their combs, for the most part represent local proverbs. Combs and the carvings found on them, reveal these proverbs without the use of words.

-

Cote De Ivory

-

-

Egypt

-

-

Angola

-

-

Obviously African across the continent considered Combs to be a Spritual as well as a Fashion statement.

More Here..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004244

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You uneducated Ignorant Clown..

Do you not know what the Arrows represent?? The Distribution of the "E" Haplogroup

-

E HG origins, its spread through Africa and is scientifically sound, The only thing you can do is Ignore Genetics like most pseudo-scholars such as yourself do..

quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
Jari showing a map of Africa with arrows on it PROVES NOTHING. It is pure SPECULATION. What evidence do you have to back up what you posted?

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
PLEASE!

By evidence you need West Africans who are the relatives of the ancestors on the Slave ships to back up your claims. Otherwise it is hollow and makes your claims false. Do you have such evidence?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

Do you not know what the Arrows represent?? The Distribution of the "E" Haplogroup

E HG is scientifically sound, The only thing you can do is Ignore Genetics like most pseudo-scholars such as yourself do..

Yeah right! Why don't you show me the report when this genetic mapping of Africans was carried out? Or is this something you pulled out of thin air?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Come on Energy, your slave ships scapegoat wont work. The Slave Ships was fulfilled before the Atlantic Slave Trade.

28:68 Into Egypt - Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither in ships, and sold for slaves. And this expression seems to mind them of that time when they went over the sea without ships, God miraculously drying up the sea before them, which now they would have occasion sadly to remember. By the way - Or, to the way. And the way seems not to be meant here of the usual road - way from Canaan to Egypt, which was wholly by land, but to be put for the end of the way or journey, even the land of Egypt, for to this, and not to the road - way between Canaan and Egypt, agree the words here following, whereof I speak unto thee, thou shalt see it, (that is, Egypt) no more again. No man shall buy you - Either because the number of your captives shall be so great, that the market shall be glutted with you; or because you shall be so loathsome and contemptible that men shall not be willing to have you for slaves. And this was the condition of the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem, as Josephus the Jew hath left upon record. Let us all learn hence, to stand in awe and not to sin. I have heard of a wicked man (says Mr. Henry) who on reading these threatenings, was so enraged, that he tore the leaf out of his bible. But to what purpose is it, to deface a copy, while the original remains unchangeable? By which it is determined, that the wages of sin is death: yea, a death more dreadful than all that is here spoken!

Also What about the Scottish and Irish Slaves bought to America in Slave Ships..

"They refrain from drawing links to today, except to remind readers that there are probably tens of millions of Americans who are descended from white slaves without even knowing it."

http://oldvirginiablog.blogspot.com/2009/08/scots-irish-slavery-in-america.html

Are the Scots and Irish Hebrew Now???

The Irish were Sold like Cattle and POW in the Carribean...

The Proclamation of 1625 ordered that Irish political prisoners be transported overseas and sold as laborers to English planters, who were settling the islands of the West Indies, officially establishing a policy that was to continue for two centuries. In 1629 a large group of Irish men and women were sent to Guiana, and by 1632, Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat in the West Indies. By 1637 a census showed that 69% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves, which records show was a cause of concern to the English planters. But there were not enough political prisoners to supply the demand, so every petty infraction carried a sentence of transporting, and slaver gangs combed the country sides to kidnap enough people to fill out their quotas.

Although African Negroes were better suited to work in the semi-tropical climates of the Caribbean, they had to be purchased, while the Irish were free for the catching, so to speak. It is not surprising that Ireland became the biggest source of livestock for the English slave trade.

http://www.kavanaghfamily.com/articles/2003/20030618jfc.htm

Are The Irish BHI??

Thats what happens when a racist movement uses the Bible, its open to intepretation.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
What is with you Pseudo-scholars and your knee jerk aversion to Genetics..LOL. What you think the origin and spread of E HG is false??

WHY...Why would people, Educated Scientists and Geneticists lie about this?? To Hide that "Wez Bez Heebroos"..LMAO.

Gentic mapping and the study of Haplogroups have been going on from Id say the 80's early 90's and is still going on today.

quote:
quote:

E HG is scientifically sound, The only thing you can do is Ignore Genetics like most pseudo-scholars such as yourself do..

Yeah right! Why don't you show me the report when this genetic mapping of Africans was carried out? Or is this something you pulled out of thin air?

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Cut the smoke and mirror stuff. It wont wash with me. You claimed your evidence was backed up by genetics. Lets see this report. I am truly interested in it.

What is holding you up Jari? Produce this report or forever remain a LIAR. Maybe a billion of us in Africa were drugged up and unconscious when this genetic mapping was done that is why we have no knowledge of it every being carried out. PRODUCE THE REPORT.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^
WTF. Dude seriously I just posted you the distribution of the E Hg...

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.21194/abstract

quote:
The West Indies represent an amalgamation of African, European and in some cases, East Asian sources, but the contributions from each ethnic group remain relatively unexplored from a genetic perspective. In the present study, we report, for the first time, allelic frequency data across the complete set of 15 autosomal STR loci for general collections from Haiti and Jamaica, which were subsequently used to examine the genetic diversity present in each island population. Our results indicate that although both Haiti and Jamaica display genetic affinities with the continental African collections, a stronger African signal is detected in Haiti than in Jamaica. Although only minimal contributions from non-African sources were observed in Haiti, Jamaica displays genetic input from both European and East Asian sources, an admixture profile similar to other New World collections of African descent analyzed in this report. The divergent genetic signatures present in these populations allude to the different migratory events of Africans, Europeans, and East Asians into the New World. Am J Phys Anthropol 2010. © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2011.05130.x/full

quote:
The current distribution of Bantu languages is commonly considered to be a consequence of a relatively recent population expansion (3–5 kya) in Central Western Africa. While there is a substantial consensus regarding the centre of origin of Bantu languages (the Benue River Valley, between South East Nigeria and Western Cameroon), the identification of the area from where the population expansion actually started, the relation between the processes leading to the spread of languages and peoples and the relevance of local migratory events remain controversial. In order to shed new light on these aspects, we studied Y chromosome variation in a broad dataset of populations encompassing Nigeria, Cameroon, Gabon and Congo. Our results evidence an evolutionary scenario which is more complex than had been previously thought, pointing to a marked differentiation of Cameroonian populations from the rest of the dataset. In fact, in contrast with the current view of Bantu speakers as a homogeneous group of populations, we observed an unexpectedly high level of interpopulation genetic heterogeneity and highlighted previously undetected diversity for lineages associated with the diffusion of Bantu languages (E1b1a (M2) sub-branches). We also detected substantial differences in local demographic histories, which concord with the hypotheses regarding an early diffusion of Bantu languages into the forest area and a subsequent demographic expansion and migration towards eastern and western Africa.
milyTreeDNA describes the origin of this group as: "Haplogroup E1b1a is an African lineage. It is currently hypothesized that this Haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. E1b1a is also the most common lineage among African Americans."
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Are you an illiterate? Where in that does it talk of the genetic mapping of Africa and Africans?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Just so you don't misunderstand me Jari. When I speak of Africa I mean the second biggest continent on the planet. Not some village as some of you think it is.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Dude you are resorting to fallacy arguments at this point. I posted to you the Distribution of the E Halplogroup and distribution of E1b1a in African Americans. The fact is you don't want to accept Genetics because you are a pseudo-scholar. Even the most White supremist Racist Eurocentric wont deny the existance of Hg E.

Even the Jews descend from Africans(E1b1b1-m35)..LMAO.

I can't convince a fool.

Also as a reminder your slave ships in Deut. 28:68 was fulfilled..

quote:
28:68 Into Egypt - Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither in ships, and sold for slaves. And this expression seems to mind them of that time when they went over the sea without ships, God miraculously drying up the sea before them, which now they would have occasion sadly to remember. By the way - Or, to the way. And the way seems not to be meant here of the usual road - way from Canaan to Egypt, which was wholly by land, but to be put for the end of the way or journey, even the land of Egypt, for to this, and not to the road - way between Canaan and Egypt, agree the words here following, whereof I speak unto thee, thou shalt see it, (that is, Egypt) no more again. No man shall buy you - Either because the number of your captives shall be so great, that the market shall be glutted with you; or because you shall be so loathsome and contemptible that men shall not be willing to have you for slaves. And this was the condition of the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem, as Josephus the Jew hath left upon record. Let us all learn hence, to stand in awe and not to sin. I have heard of a wicked man (says Mr. Henry) who on reading these threatenings, was so enraged, that he tore the leaf out of his bible. But to what purpose is it, to deface a copy, while the original remains unchangeable? By which it is determined, that the wages of sin is death: yea, a death more dreadful than all that is here spoken!
Also the Scots and Irish were Sold as Slaves in America, many of their White descendants came to America in slave ships..

quote:
"They refrain from drawing links to today, except to remind readers that there are probably tens of millions of Americans who are descended from white slaves without even knowing it."

Many Irish were Heavily sold in the Carribean sometimes outnumbering blacks...

quote:
The Proclamation of 1625 ordered that Irish political prisoners be transported overseas and sold as laborers to English planters, who were settling the islands of the West Indies, officially establishing a policy that was to continue for two centuries. In 1629 a large group of Irish men and women were sent to Guiana, and by 1632, Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat in the West Indies. By 1637 a census showed that 69% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves, which records show was a cause of concern to the English planters. But there were not enough political prisoners to supply the demand, so every petty infraction carried a sentence of transporting, and slaver gangs combed the country sides to kidnap enough people to fill out their quotas.

Although African Negroes were better suited to work in the semi-tropical climates of the Caribbean, they had to be purchased, while the Irish were free for the catching, so to speak. It is not surprising that Ireland became the biggest source of livestock for the English slave trade.

Are The Irish BHI??

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
White Slavery in North Africa...

quote:
Most previously estimated slave counts have thus tended to be in the thousands, or at most in the tens of thousands. Davis, by contrast, has calculated that between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

quote:
“Enslavement was a very real possibility for anyone who traveled in the Mediterranean, or who lived along the shores in places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and even as far north as England and Iceland,” he said.

quote:
France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants. At its peak, the destruction and depopulation of some areas probably exceeded what European slavers would later inflict on the African interior.
Are these Whites BHI they fulfill Deut. 28:68..LMAO..
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
And by the way Jari. I have nothing to do with the BHI OK. I am 100 percent pure West African. I don't trace my roots based on SPECULATION as the BHI do. I have my oral traditions that tell me what and who I am. So stop linking me to the BHI. Thank you very much.

Myself, being a descendant of the ancestors on the slave ships, if a Caribbean or Africa-American asks me about their roots what I tell them is based on what our ancestors handed down to us. Not some BHI BS.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO as if that matters...

Once again..

quote:
Also the Scots and Irish were Sold as Slaves in America, many of their White descendants came to America in slave ships..

quote:

quote:

Are The Irish Hebrews the fulfill deut. 28:68??

quote:
Most previously estimated slave counts have thus tended to be in the thousands, or at most in the tens of thousands. Davis, by contrast, has calculated that between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

quote:
“Enslavement was a very real possibility for anyone who traveled in the Mediterranean, or who lived along the shores in places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and even as far north as England and Iceland,” he said.

quote:
France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants. At its peak, the destruction and depopulation of some areas probably exceeded what European slavers would later inflict on the African interior.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:

Even the Jews descend from Africans(E1b1b1-m35)..LMAO.

I can't convince a fool.

Oh dear Jari didn't anyone ever tell you the Jews are not a race? The Jews are a collections of people of different races but here you are telling me this assembly of different nationalities also descended from Africans. You see why I have no confidence in that quack science you call genetics?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Where did I say anything about race..

Once again..

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This fight is over son...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOFbabvk-M&lc=TF0pQlWoymvgrksp5txCdIAo_yJTEVTBcS4thRs2l64&feature=inbox

lol...

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
LMAO as if that matters...

DUMBASS! That is what the whole discussion is about. We are discussing the ancestry of the Caribbean and African-Americans. Which means the relatives of the ancestors of the slaves still living in West Africa is CENTRAL to the whole discussion.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:

[QUOTE]28:68 Into Egypt - Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither in ships, and sold for slaves. And this expression seems to mind them of that time when they went over the sea without ships, God miraculously drying up the sea before them, which now they would have occasion sadly to remember. By the way - Or, to the way. And the way seems not to be meant here of the usual road - way from Canaan to Egypt, which was wholly by land, but to be put for the end of the way or journey, even the land of Egypt, for to this, and not to the road - way between Canaan and Egypt, agree the words here following, whereof I speak unto thee, thou shalt see it, (that is, Egypt) no more again. No man shall buy you - Either because the number of your captives shall be so great, that the market shall be glutted with you; or because you shall be so loathsome and contemptible that men shall not be willing to have you for slaves. And this was the condition of the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem, as Josephus the Jew hath left upon record. Let us all learn hence, to stand in awe and not to sin. I have heard of a wicked man (says Mr. Henry) who on reading these threatenings, was so enraged, that he tore the leaf out of his bible. But to what purpose is it, to deface a copy, while the original remains unchangeable? By which it is determined, that the wages of sin is death: yea, a death more dreadful than all that is here spoken!

I kept ignoring this quote for a reason Jari. I kept asking myself does this guy know what he is talking about? FYI the Hebrews went into slavery many many many times long before the Romans came on the scene so stop throwing that crap about Titus around as if you just discovered something new. The curses God put on the Hebrews was meant to be ongoing till they returned to their God. If they haven't how will the curses stop? Answer that.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Its over

Once again..

quote:
 -

quote:

quote:

-

-

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOFbabvk-M&lc=TF0pQlWoymvgrksp5txCdIAo_yJTEVTBcS4thRs2l64&feature=inbox

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Oh and BTW about the Hebrews not returning to Egypt. You should read the book of Jeremiah. The whole population of Israel fled to Egypt before the Babylonians invaded. Thus the Hebrews themselves had broken the command and gone into Egypt. Which means what you are claiming up there is not short of CRAP.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Its over with son, When Deut. 28:68 says "By the Way of which I Speak" meant from Canaan into Literal Egypt. It was fulfulled thousands of years ago by Titus.

Show us in Deut. 28:68 the exact word You will go into America in Slave ships, show us "America" in Deut. 28 or forever remain a liar...

See 2 can play that game..

-

quote:
I kept ignoring this quote for a reason Jari. I kept asking myself does this guy know what he is talking about? FYI the Hebrews went into slavery many many many times long before the Romans came on the scene so stop throwing that crap about Titus around as if you just discovered something new. The curses God put on the Hebrews was meant to be ongoing till they returned to their God. If they haven't how will the curses stop? Answer that.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:

[QUOTE]28:68 Into Egypt - Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither in ships, and sold for slaves. And this expression seems to mind them of that time when they went over the sea without ships, God miraculously drying up the sea before them, which now they would have occasion sadly to remember. By the way - Or, to the way. And the way seems not to be meant here of the usual road - way from Canaan to Egypt, which was wholly by land, but to be put for the end of the way or journey, even the land of Egypt, for to this, and not to the road - way between Canaan and Egypt, agree the words here following, whereof I speak unto thee, thou shalt see it, (that is, Egypt) no more again. No man shall buy you - Either because the number of your captives shall be so great, that the market shall be glutted with you; or because you shall be so loathsome and contemptible that men shall not be willing to have you for slaves. And this was the condition of the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem, as Josephus the Jew hath left upon record. Let us all learn hence, to stand in awe and not to sin. I have heard of a wicked man (says Mr. Henry) who on reading these threatenings, was so enraged, that he tore the leaf out of his bible. But to what purpose is it, to deface a copy, while the original remains unchangeable? By which it is determined, that the wages of sin is death: yea, a death more dreadful than all that is here spoken!

Out of curiosity Jari. Where did you read that Titus carried off the Hebrews into Africa in ships and sold them as slaves? You claiming the Romans sold the Hebrews to the Africans. Where did you read this? Or is this another of those LIES you keep pulling out of your arse?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Oh and BTW about the Hebrews not returning to Egypt. You should read the book of Jeremiah. The whole population of Israel fled to Egypt before the Babylonians invaded. Thus the Hebrews themselves had broken the command and gone into Egypt. Which means what you are claiming up there is not short of CRAP.

Its over, The Jews went into Egypt in ships after Titus destroyed Jerusalem...

^^^^
Its over

Once again..

quote:
 -

quote:

quote:

-

-

-

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Oh and BTW about the Hebrews not returning to Egypt. You should read the book of Jeremiah. The whole population of Israel fled to Egypt before the Babylonians invaded. Thus the Hebrews themselves had broken the command and gone into Egypt. Which means what you are claiming up there is nothing short of CRAP.

Jari, tell me how you understand the above.
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]28:68 Into Egypt - Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither in ships, and sold for slaves. And this expression seems to mind them of that time when they went over the sea without ships, God miraculously drying up the sea before them, which now they would have occasion sadly to remember. By the way - Or, to the way. And the way seems not to be meant here of the usual road - way from Canaan to Egypt, which was wholly by land, but to be put for the end of the way or journey, even the land of Egypt, for to this, and not to the road - way between Canaan and Egypt, agree the words here following, whereof I speak unto thee, thou shalt see it, (that is, Egypt) no more again. No man shall buy you - Either because the number of your captives shall be so great, that the market shall be glutted with you; or because you shall be so loathsome and contemptible that men shall not be willing to have you for slaves. And this was the condition of the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem, as Josephus the Jew hath left upon record. Let us all learn hence, to stand in awe and not to sin. I have heard of a wicked man (says Mr. Henry) who on reading these threatenings, was so enraged, that he tore the leaf out of his bible. But to what purpose is it, to deface a copy, while the original remains unchangeable? By which it is determined, that the wages of sin is death: yea, a death more dreadful than all that is here spoken

Pay attention Jari. I asked the following question:
"Out of curiosity Jari. Where did you read that Titus carried off the Hebrews into Africa in ships and sold them as slaves? You claiming the Romans sold the Hebrews to the Africans. Where did you read this? Or is this another of those LIES you keep pulling out of your arse?"

Can you answer the question and stop picture spamming the board?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Jews enslaved under Titus...

-

Josephus...

http://www.bible.ca/pre-flavius-josephus-70AD-Mt24-fulfilled.htm

quote:
So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines Titus also sent a great number into the provinces, as a present to them, that they might be destroyed upon their theatres, by the sword and by the wild beasts; but those that were under seventeen years of age were sold for slaves.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Are The Irish Hebrews??

Its over..

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
You see what a LIAR you are. The account said Titus SENT them to work in the MINES. There is nothing about SELLING them to the Egyptians or being carried by SHIPS into Egypt which incidentally is just a walking distance from Israel. Who they were sold to the account does not say. In fact the Bible quote you are referring to says; "NO ONE WILL BUY THEM" That is not what happened here according to what you posted. You are such a liar. Is it a congenital disease you suffer from? I mean the way you lie so easily.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You are so desperate its sad..LOL, First off if you knew where the "Mines of Egypt" were you would know why shipes had to have been used... The Jews would have went Down the Red Sea into the Mines of Egypt.

Second, By The Way I speak means from Canaan to Egypt. Recods exist of the Jews being taken by ships into Egypt..

There were several movings of them into Egypt after that time; an Heathen historian F23 tells us, that not a few thousands of Jews went into Egypt and Phoenicia, because of the sedition in Syria after the death of Alexander; and where, it seems, in process of time, they became slaves: for we are told by Josephus F24, that 120,000 slaves were set free by Ptolemy Philadelphus; but what is chiefly respected here is their case in the times of the Romans, and by their means. Now when Jerusalem was taken by Titus, those above seventeen years of age were sent by him to the works, or mines, in Egypt, as the same historian relates F25; and after their last overthrow by Adrian many thousands were sold, and what could not be sold were transported into Egypt, and perished by "shipwreck", or famine, or were slaughtered by the people F26 whereby this prophecy was literally and exactly fulfilled, and which is owned by the Jews themselves. Manasseh Ben Israel F1 observes, that though Vespasian banished the Jews into various countries, Egypt is only mentioned by way of reproach, as if it had been said, ye shall go captives into the land from which ye went out triumphant:

here are the references...

F23 Hecataeus apud Joseph. contr. Apion, l. 1. sect. 22.
F24 Antiqu. l. 12. c. 2. sect. 1.
F25 De Bello Jud. l. 6. c. 9. sect. 2.
F26 Hieron. in Zech. ii. fol. 120. I.
F1 De Termino Vitae, l. 3. sect. 3. p. 131, 132.
F2 De excidio Urb. Hieros. l. 5. c. 47. p. 645.
F3 Ib. p. 680.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/deuteronomy-28-68.html#z

quote:
You see what a LIAR you are. The account said Titus SENT them to work in the MINES. There is nothing about SELLING them to the Egyptians or being carried by SHIPS into Egypt which incidentally is just a walking distance from Israel. Who they were sold to the account does not say. In fact the Bible quote you are referring to says; "NO ONE WILL BUY THEM" That is not what happened here according to what you posted. You are such a liar. Is it a congenital disease you suffer from? I mean the way you lie so easily.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Speaking of slave ships..

quote:

quote:

Are The Irish Hebrews??

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
You are so desperate its sad..LOL, First off if you knew where the "Mines of Egypt" were you would know why shipes had to have been used... The Jews would have went Down the Red Sea into the Mines of Egypt.

How am I desperate? You are such an IDIOT. Use your head. Does it EVER occur to you YOU can NEVER tell me my history? Do you understand this statement? If you don't ask any continental African and they will explain it to you. The mere fact that you are arguing with me on history that our ancestors passed down the line to us and we celebrate in our festivals makes you a laughing stock in my eyes. Do you understand that?

And by the way Jari. When I speak of the ancestors of Caribbean and African-Americans. I talking of them being descendants of the BULK of the Israelites who fled to Africa before the Babylonians invaded. That is a thousand years before the Titus incident (with the Jews aka two tribes and not ALL Israel - twelve tribes) you are desperately clinging to. Like I said earlier the Hebrews went into slavery, many many times. Stop clinging onto one incident as if your life depends on it.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
How am I desperate?

Because anything that does not agree with your fairytale is either ignored or dismissed and nit picked. I can do the same thing with your fairytale history but it not worth my time.

You are such an IDIOT. Use your head. Does it EVER occur to you YOU can NEVER tell me my history? Do you understand this statement?

How am I trying to tell your history, clown?? Does it hurt you to accept that you descend from Africans people who worshiped an Animist religion?? LMAO??

If you don't ask any continental African and they will explain it to you. The mere fact that you are arguing with me on history that our ancestors passed down the line to us and we celebrate in our festivals makes you a laughing stock in my eyes. Do you understand that?

There are plenty of Continental Africans on this site and around the net, and majority don't uphold some fairytale Myth that African Americans and Carrebeans are Hebrews..And as I said before I don't uphold Oral history when it comes to lineages from non Africans, you have a whole host of African people claiming to be Arabs due to Islamic Indocrtination. If you were worshiping a Greek Religion and a Greek Prophet you would all be claiming to be Lost Minoans and Lost Spartans etc.

And by the way Jari. When I speak of the ancestors of Caribbean and African-Americans. I talking of them being descendants of the BULK of the Israelites who fled to Africa before the Babylonians invaded. That is a thousand years before the Titus incident (with the Jews aka two tribes and not ALL Israel - twelve tribes) you are desperately clinging to. Like I said earlier the Hebrews went into slavery, many many times. Stop clinging onto one incident as if your life depends on it.

Im not clinging on to anything, if the Truth is told its you and your cult clinging desperatly to Deut 28:68 for dear life as proof of your cult. And honestly I don't care much....If you want to be a Hebrew and want to get the blessings of Abraham, you don't have to be a bloodline Jew to do so, so what gives?? The problem I have is that you need to attack Africa, esp Egypt to prove your point.

Further you operate within a slave Mentality, playing the Victim. Many people, non Blacks, fell victim to slavery and being transported in Slave ships in the Americas. Being a slave was not a black monopoly, as you try to make it. Plenty of white folks fulfill the Slave ship prophecy in Deut. 28:68. Im sure you and your peeps have the doors open for your Scottish and Irish Israelite Bretheren. Who knows maybe Christ was an Irishman..

-

LOL..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
And if you were really interested in Authentic Ancient Jewish presence in Africa, you would be all over the the Nile Valley and Kush. There was a Jewish community as far south as Elephantine and also in Modern Ethiopia. So its plausible many of the Egyptians and Ethiopians you love to bash are more authentic Hebrews than you are and further there is a Text that says Kush and Pathros explicitly as harboring Hebrews in the last days..

10 “ And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people;
For the Gentiles shall seek Him,
And His resting place shall be glorious.”
11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Mizriam,
From Pathros and Cush
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.
12 He will set up a banner for the nations,
And will assemble the outcasts of Israel,
And gather together the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.
Zephaniah...
1 The word of the LORD that came to Zephaniah son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hezekiah, during the reign of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah:
8 Therefore wait for me," declares the LORD,
"for the day I will stand up to testify. [a]
I have decided to assemble the nations,
to gather the kingdoms
and to pour out my wrath on them—
all my fierce anger.
The whole world will be consumed
by the fire of my jealous anger.

9 "Then will I purify the lips of the peoples,
that all of them may call on the name of the LORD
and serve him shoulder to shoulder.

10 From beyond the rivers of Cush
my worshipers, my scattered people,
will bring me offerings.

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dream on.
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The thing that is most troubling for you Hebrew Racialists both black and white. Is that ancient Israel was a Nation with non Hebrews from its begginging. What you think when the Babylonians, Assyrians and Roman rook down Israel they let the Canaanites, Hitites, Edomites etc stay and only enslaved Israelites..??...LMAO.

How do you know you aint a Canaanite?? A Philistine??

How do you know you aint a Hittite, Jebusite, or an Edomite.

I mean you realize when Israel was bought down by Titus it was Edomites fighting along with Israel and went into captivity along with Israel...LMAO, so how do you know you aint a Edomite

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:

How do you know you aint a Canaanite?? A Philistine??

How do you know you aint a Hittite, Jebusite, or an Edomite.

I mean you realize when Israel was bought down by Titus it was Edomites fighting along with Israel and went into captivity along with Israel...LMAO, so how do you know you aint a Edomite

Pay attention Jari. I have answered this many times in the past and you keep repeating it so obviously you don't listen.

The reason I know I am not a Philistine, an Edomite or any of the people you mentioned is because our people RETAINED the name of our ancestors. Our name is pronounced ERVERH. That is how the ancient Israelites were called. They were not called Jews they were called Erverh and that is our name to this present day. Non-Erverh people in West Africa who can't pronounce our name call us Ewe. However Ewe is not how we are called. Our name is ERVERH and it is the name ERVERH that translates in English as Hebrew. So as you can see, my ancestral name tells me clearly who I am and it is ERVERH aka HEBREW.

Apart from our name being ERVERH we have our oral history which backs up who we are as Hebrews. Our oral traditions is the same as the exodus story recorded by Moses in the Bible.

Our oral history tells us our ancestors went to a foreign land where the king received them warmly and asked our ancestors to make his land their home. An offer our ancestors readily accepted. Many years later after the King died. A new King who ascended the throne took a dislike to our people and enslaved them. He put them through terrible cruelty. In time an Old man with the help of two assistants helped our ancestors to escape to their freedom and their present home. You can check with any Erverh (Ewe) you meet and ask if this is their history or not and he or she will confirm it. We celebrate this history as a major festival every year.

Now Jari check that account against the Biblical account and you will find it is one and the same.

The Israelites went to Egypt and were received warmly and they made Egypt their home. However, a new king that came to the throne enslaved them. Years later, an Old man, Moses, with the help of two others Aaron and Joshua, helped him get the Israelites out of bondage and to freedom.

Thus as you can see our name ERVERH which translates as Hebrew and our EXODUS history tell us very clearly we are not descended from any of those people you mentioned. Our ancestry is well known and established. Our ancestry is not some BHI speculative theory you can trifle with your Titus bunkum. Our history is established fact and nothing you say or do will change that. The sooner you understand this, the better. That is what I meant by; YOU CAN NEVER TEACH ME MY HISTORY.

With regard to why the Caribbean and African-Americans are descendants of the ancient Egyptians, it is because they are DIRECT descendants of the ERVERH people in West Africa. The ERVERH people occupy the area known as the former SLAVE COAST, which is where the bulk of the slaves to the Americas were taken from. Since the Erverh lived in ancient Egypt for more than four hundred years as slaves, they were the people who actually built the wonders of ancient Egypt. It is no different from saying African slaves built many of the magnificent building you see in the American countryside.

Thus, this is how you PROVE the Caribbean and the African Americans are descended from the ancient Egyptians. You have to start with their known ancestry in West Africa. After that connecting the dots is easy because the rest of the recorded history is the eye-witness account in the BIble. Easy as pie.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of your arguments mean absolutely nothing unless you can prove first:

1.) Hebrews were enslaved to the Egyptians
2.) Biblical text is based on solid historical facts
3.) The bible was translated literally and not with hidden algorithm.
4.) Ancient Gebt.s/Kemetian/Egyptians were not the owners of ancient Canaan which is the so-called land of the Hebrews throughout the period of the so-called Israelites
5.) The Hebrews and Egyptians are not the same people - Israelites with a stolen history.

Its kind of funny watching you two go at it - and on top of it arguing about something that has no real solid foundation. I mean if you are trying to find the origins of Africans sold into Europe/Americans/Islands then start with the West African tribes - there will be those who have their origins in West Africa but there will be those who migrated from Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, and even from what is now called the Americas.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:

Its kind of funny watching you two go at it - and on top of it arguing about something that has no real solid foundation. I mean if you are trying to find the origins of Africans sold into Europe/Americans/Islands then start with the West African tribes - there will be those who have their origins in West Africa but there will be those who migrated from Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, and even from what is now called the Americas.

Reading your comment it is kind of funny because it is obvious you did not you did not read the following comments I made earlier because what you have said is what I said below to round off the debate.
quote:
Pay attention Jari. I have answered this many times in the past and you keep repeating it so obviously you don't listen.

The reason I know I am not a Philistine, an Edomite or any of the people you mentioned is because our people RETAINED the name of our ancestors. Our name is pronounced ERVERH. That is how the ancient Israelites were called. They were not called Jews they were called Erverh and that is our name to this present day. Non-Erverh people in West Africa who can't pronounce our name call us Ewe. However Ewe is not how we are called. Our name is ERVERH and it is the name ERVERH that translates in English as Hebrew. So as you can see, my ancestral name tells me clearly who I am and it is ERVERH aka HEBREW.

Apart from our name being ERVERH we have our oral history which backs up who we are as Hebrews. Our oral traditions is the same as the exodus story recorded by Moses in the Bible.

Our oral history tells us our ancestors went to a foreign land where the king received them warmly and asked our ancestors to make his land their home. An offer our ancestors readily accepted. Many years later after the King died. A new King who ascended the throne took a dislike to our people and enslaved them. He put them through terrible cruelty. In time an Old man with the help of two assistants helped our ancestors to escape to their freedom and their present home. You can check with any Erverh (Ewe) you meet and ask if this is their history or not and he or she will confirm it. We celebrate this history as a major festival every year.

Now Jari check that account against the Biblical account and you will find it is one and the same.

The Israelites went to Egypt and were received warmly and they made Egypt their home. However, a new king that came to the throne enslaved them. Years later, an Old man, Moses, with the help of two others Aaron and Joshua, helped him get the Israelites out of bondage and to freedom.

Thus as you can see our name ERVERH which translates as Hebrew and our EXODUS history tell us very clearly we are not descended from any of those people you mentioned. Our ancestry is well known and established. Our ancestry is not some BHI speculative theory you can trifle with your Titus bunkum. Our history is established fact and nothing you say or do will change that. The sooner you understand this, the better. That is what I meant by; YOU CAN NEVER TEACH ME MY HISTORY.

With regard to why the Caribbean and African-Americans are descendants of the ancient Egyptians, it is because they are DIRECT descendants of the ERVERH people in West Africa. The ERVERH people occupy the area known as the former SLAVE COAST, which is where the bulk of the slaves to the Americas were taken from. Since the Erverh lived in ancient Egypt for more than four hundred years as slaves, they were the people who actually built the wonders of ancient Egypt. It is no different from saying African slaves built many of the magnificent building you see in the American countryside.

Thus, this is how you PROVE the Caribbean and the African Americans are descended from the ancient Egyptians. You have to start with their known ancestry in West Africa. After that connecting the dots is easy because the rest of the recorded history is the eye-witness account in the BIble. Easy as pie.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
For anyone interested in this topic, you can read more on the TRUE ancestry of Caribbean and African Americans online at blackpeopleshistory

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com