EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mike

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mike
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may have been out of line for completely deleting your posts but I received complaints about the nude pictures you were posting.

Please refrain from posting nudity.

Due to the complaints from posters here I also ask you from using racial excessive racial language. Personally, I don't care much if people are offended because I feel censorship stagnates the discussions and inhibits people from being honest. However, I can see these racial posts have been rather disruptive.

Also I actually also deleted cassitides posts as well.

Don't blame me because I am not easily offened.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africanolmec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you believe this guy? LOL

Do you think people are stupid?

Like I said in another post, you exibit all of the signs of and the Pathological egocentricity characteristics of a psychopath

Lets see if mike111 responds to himself!

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good wholesome Nudity?  -

"Regulated" Racism?  -

Whadda set of priorities!

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am on your bad side al Takruri. This is rather unfortunate because over the years you have contributed the most to both my understanding of Judahism and African culture.

I am not for racism but what exactly consitutes as ''racist'' is kind of an abstraction that not many people can define. Because of this it becomes simply a whine feast in which a person finds racism in everything. Both white/black/arab etc are guilty posters are guilty of using racial sterotypes and slurs. Should I have to impliment rules it becomes slanted to one of the following because you cannot satisfy everybody. I guess I could pick a group which frequents the forum the most.

I am trying my best to be as democratic as possible allowing posters freedom of expression. I see some people are abusing this option by running certain topics into the ground.

When I say nudity I guess that tribal/ ceremonial nudity should be allowed.

Let me remphasize that posters determine what goes on this forum. This forum should be self regulating as possible since I donot believe in a dictatorship.

Africanolmec, I am indeed a atypical neuro person but its not psychopathy or even schizophernia I suffer from. I have sociopathic tendicies in which I have made quite clear from my corresponces with other posters. Sociopaths donot really show much egocentricity except in their own mind. I believe the other mental illness you are looking for is called narcissism.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar

You forget
I don't give a phuck anymore
I don't take this place seriously anymore.

We were all born naked.

White peoples or westerners nudity
is no more sacred than what you
dub primitive savages nakedness.

So phuck this tired phony Xian morality
that protects white nudity but revels in
non-white nakedness of even pre-pubescents.
It's as phony as can be, "don't show my
white women or children in the nude but
hit me with all the tits ass pussies and
dicks of non-whites especially their kids".

Self-serving hypocritical bullshit that upholds
white superiority and "coloured" inferiority.

There you have it, straight no chaser in the
new, management approved, EgyptSearch style
of a perverted meaning of freedom of speech
and no censorship.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Okay but let me emphasize that I did not complain of the nakedness. Another poster complained and I just uphold the wishes of the posters. I realize that Egyptsearch has lost its validity but I would like to bring Egyptsearch back to its glory. I apologize for letting Egyptsearch decline but I did not expect it to decline in such desparity. I wanted to pass the mantle to another person that could preserve the integrity of this site. I soon discovered that very little people actually investigate nor care about ancient Egypt or even Africa in the same way. Plus I had personal and academic issues which prevented me from properly moderating Egyptsearch.

I guess I cannot change your mind but I just want to mention that your years of posts were not in vain.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Ausar

You forget
I don't give a phuck anymore
I don't take this place seriously anymore.

We were all born naked.

White peoples or westerners nudity
is no more sacred than what you
dub primitive savages nakedness.

Self-serving hypocritical bullshit that upholds
white superiority and "coloured" inferiority.

There you have it, straight no chaser in the
new, management approved, EgyptSearch style
of a perverted meaning of freedom of speech
and no censorship.

^I am surprised and impressed, well said!

For my own part: All I was trying to do, was to show "WHY" they don't like for naked Albinos, WITHOUT MAKE-UP, WITH THE CAMERA IN FOCUS, WITHOUT SPRAY-ON TAN, to be shown.

Fact is:
It's pretty disgusting!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tukuler - A serious question, and no offense meant.

I always thought that you were Black; but few Blacks could perceive and understand, what this fight was really about (they've become conditioned). Am I correct in assuming that you are "Other"?

On the name change:
Tukuler - is certainly a worthwhile concept, but is it really realistic? But most importantly, is it fair?

After all, doesn't it really demand that the originals ACCEPT assimilation, and the transference of their accomplishments to this new conglomerate entity, of which they are a minor part?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africanolmec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just as I predicted! Mike111 could simply could not resist talking to himself and he brought a few of his alter egos along

It must be understood that I am very experienced in working with this particular species and they can even do tricks for you with the right handler! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9plCfrAs38

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Hey Ausar! Why did you delete my post ""The truth about Neanderthal and the origin of white people""?

I will be reposting it shorty! You keep showing your azz and will continue to put my foot square deep in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBCE-w2ZAU

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
but I would like to bring Egyptsearch back to its glory.

I guess I cannot change your mind but I just want to mention that your years of posts were not in vain.

Sounds good but the off-topic posts remain where
I asked they be deleted nor have the threads gone
back to the EGYPTOLOGY forum.

And you know its not just about my posts. Many posted
the finest interdisciplinary Egyptology and African Studies.

I'm just glad we ever even had that rare experience. That
is your legacy not this mess we now got here. All things
end in time.

Forget resurrecting Classic ES. An analogy:

Farmer left the chicken coop unlatched.
Weasels got in and sucked eggs.
Snakes got to killing the egg-layers.
Farmer's got weasels and snakes in the coop.
A few eggs left, most are broken, yolk sucked.
All the golden egglayers flew the coup (spelling intentional).
What's Farmer to do?
The weasel and snake business.

I mean, this is just how I see it.

Ausar you did the best moderation job I've seen
and taking care of life and family its nothing
to be sorry about. It's the right and only thing
to do.

Stop taking it seriously. I'm a jive ass around and
post satyrical **** just to fit in to the forum as it is.

I wish you continued success where it counts, in your offline real life. Yebo.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Tukuler - A serious question, and no offense meant.

I always thought that you were Black; but few Blacks could perceive and understand, what this fight was really about (they've become conditioned). Am I correct in assuming that you are "Other"?

On the name change:
Tukuler - is certainly a worthwhile concept, but is it really realistic? But most importantly, is it fair?

After all, doesn't it really demand that the originals ACCEPT assimilation, and the transference of their accomplishments to this new conglomerate entity, of which they are a minor part?

I look a lot like my avatar.

Change and adaptation is the way of the world.

BTW whatever thread it was deleted, never
read it. But when I see a prude's complaint
need not apply to non-whites, I see bias.

africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
This is fascinating LOL What are your thoughts mike111

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com