EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Where are the skittles?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are the skittles?
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really getting interesting as evidence surfaces. What happened to the famed Skittles and Arizona Ice Tea?
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Zimmerman robbed him?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, Grumman [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Give God The Credit

Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Police department: ARE YOU FOLLOWING HIM?

Zim: HEAY...

Police department: OK, WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT!!!!

Zim: He RAN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

quote:
Neighbor #1, male - Call begins 4:12

Police … I just heard a shot right behind my house. [4:14] They’re wrestling right in the back of my porch.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we have several people calling in also. Anything else that you heard?

Neighbor:

Uh, no. A guy yelling “help.” Oh, my God! Um, there’s a guy with a flashlight in the backyard now. I think there’s flashlights, and there’s a guy – I don’t know if that’s a cop.

911 dispatcher:

OK, we’ve had several calls in. Are you sure you heard voices? Was there just one …

Neighbor:

There’s two guys. There’s two guys in the backyard with flashlights AND there’s a black guy down and it looks like he’s been shot and he’s dead. He’s laying and there’s multiple people calling. [5:50]

Continue reading on Examiner.com Neighbors' 911 calls before, during shooting death of Trayvon Martin transcribed - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/unsolved-cases-in-national/neighbor-s-911-calls-before-during-shooting-death-of-trayvon-martin-transcribed#ixzz1qg23dtt2

Skittles and Ice-Tea

-

-

-

-

vs.

-

And

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Neighbor:

Oh, my God! The guy on top has a white t-shirt. [11:51]

911 dispatcher:

What do you mean guy on top? Did you see a fight? [11:59]

Neighbor:

I don’t know. I just looked out my window and the guy on top has a white t-shirt.

911 dispatcher:

A white t-shirt. Did you see what kind of pants?

Neighbor:

No.

quote:
Police department: did you see what he was wearing?

Zim: yeah, a dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, jeans and white kind of shoes.

New Trayvon Martin Witness speaks to CNNs Anderson Cooper

(who was the third person?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf2xTvJpzU&feature=related

Trayvon Martin's parents Trust friend's phone call TODAY People TODAY com2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY2m8wIM5A4

ABC News Trayvon Martin in 7-Eleven on Night of Shooting
Surveillance video shows Florida teen in store before George Zimmerman shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvwhGVWAdjI

-

-

-

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
911 dispatcher:

OK, is he, the guy with the white t-shirt, did he get up and run?

Neighbor:

I don’t know – I came to the phone and called you. [12:29]

911 dispatcher:

OK. Was he White, Black, or Hispanic when you saw him?

Neighbor:

I couldn’t tell, it was completely dark.

911 dispatcher:

OK. Well, we have several units in route, OK?

Neighbor:

OK.

911 dispatcher:

Thank you, bye.

Ends 12:49

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LocDiva, it was sarcasm directed at specific individuals who see absolutely nothing wrong in what Zimmerman did.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
LocDiva, it was sarcasm directed at specific individuals who see absolutely nothing wrong in what Zimmerman did.

One officer who lifted Martin's shirt at the scene "felt a large, cold can in the center pocket" of the teen's hoodie, which was the iced tea he'd bought just minutes before. Blood was later spotted on his Skittles, along with a lighter, a T-Mobile brand cell phone, headphones and $40 and some change.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com