EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Spanish magazine puts Michelle Obama's head on a portrait of topless slave

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spanish magazine puts Michelle Obama's head on a portrait of topless slave
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't she like go there twice on vocation? The Spanish don't have much respect for her.

-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194542/Spanish-magazine-puts-Michelle-Obamas-head-portrait-topless-slave.html#ixzz24pmUqHxQ

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So spam up the forum with stuff unrelated to Egypt, cry harassment and then go off on your sock puppet and do the exact same thing, bashing black women. You get what you give Cassi. And the idiot racists need to learn how to use photoshop. I've seen dumbass teenage girls use the program better.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
British on-line newspaper headline

Spanish magazine puts Michelle Obama's head on a portrait of topless slave

Magazine digitally altered French portrait of a slave woman from 1800 so that the First Lady's face appears on the nude subject's body

-

The painting is by Marie-Guillemine Benoist.

The title of the painting is "Portrait d'une négresse" (Portrait of a Negress). 1800, Musée du Louvre.

Question - How did the woman become a "Slave"????

The is no sign of restraints of any kind on her. No signs of brutality, no nothing, yet the modern Albino has no trouble declaring that she was a slave.

What we have here is the modern Albino "PROJECTING" what he hopes for, and declaring it to be true.

More on this in the next post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW - A while back we were discussing Napoleon's Black blood.

Another painting by Marie-Guillemine Benoist - Napoleon's sister Elise Bonaparte.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another British on-line newspaper headline

'They called me slave': Gabby Douglas tells Oprah of bullying teammates' cruel taunts that almost made her quit gymnastics.

The 16-year-old described how fellow athletes at her native Virginia Beach gym often made her feel isolated.

Most difficult to deal with were the racially charged comments she faced, and on one occasion another gymnast branded her their 'slave'.

'I felt I was being bullied and isolated from the group and they treated me not how they would treat their other teammates. I definitely felt isolated. I felt like, why am I deserving this?'

'Is it because I'm black? Like, those thoughts would go through my mind.'

Describing how Douglas's passion for gymnastics started to wane her mother Natalie Hawkins added 'She said, 'I'd rather quit. If I can't move and train and get another coach, I'd rather quit the sport.'

In a bid to pursue her sporting dreams Douglas relocated to a gym in Iowa to train with her current coach, Liang Chow.

-

-

Now lets look at the evidence:

One (1) little Black girl:

Thousands (1,000s) of little pink Albino girls.

WHO WON????

NEGROES, YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO INTERNALIZE THE ALBINOS INSULTS. THE REASON FOR THAT, IS SO YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MENTAL STRENGTH AND RESOLVE. IT IS INTENDED TO HELP THE ALBINO DEFEAT YOU!
BECAUSE THAT IS THE "ONLY" WAY THAT AN ALBINO "CAN" DEFEAT YOU!

Why be so stupid as to help them?

Oshun, do you understand?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Gabby Douglas Quote: 'Is it because I'm black? Like, those thoughts would go through my mind.'

Gabby is a lovely child; but damn her mother is raising her stupid!

Probably because her mother doesn't know any better. Negroes seem to have that problem: they can't tell the difference between racist venom and simple personal dislike for them as individuals.

The only way to tell the difference, is of course, "Intelligence and Thought" both of which the Negro has in short supply. But safe to say, what Gabby was experiencing was "Albino self-defense" in the form of racist venom - it's the only weapon they have.

And once Negroes graduate to full Blackness, by coming to understand exactly what racism actually is: i.e. it's purpose and form; then the Albinos will have "No" weapons. An important element in this Negro progression to Blackness, is the understanding of what these people actually are - Albinos.

Many Negroes still can't bring themselves to accept that they are Albinos:
Part of that is their training to accept Albinos as God-like creatures. Thus thinking of Albinos, as Albinos, is akin to sacrilege.

Other Negroes won't accept that Albinos are Albinos because they innately understand that if it's true, then they are fools or stupid for not knowing, and even greater fools for bowing down to them - they are right.

As to the difference between racist venom and simple personal dislike for them as individuals. An easy test is "Can Black People" stand you? Not you fellow Negroes - Black people!

I personally can barely tolerate Negroes; what with their bad ways, bad speech, clueless sense of fashion, and don't get me started on Negro males who don't groom their hair. So for those wondering: Am I a Negro? Well now you have a way to figure it out.

LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you can't put YOUR perspectives on this child, her Mom or anybody else. Everybody deals with racism differently according to their own life experiences. Apply your opinions to yourself. Be glad for Gabby and her family. She doesn't need critism on how she handles rascist pigs. She had ENOUGH DINGBATS raggin on her hair!!! [Embarrassed]
Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Everyone is resilient at sixteen, how will she handle it at twenty six?
No LocDiva, there is no substitute for intelligent understanding - that is the lesson that Negroes will have to learn.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^LocDiva - The story has just shown up on Yahoo news. Please note in the comments section, that not one person, Black or Albino, Male or Female, even questions whether or not the woman was actually a Slave.

These damn fools have been programmed to believe all Blacks were Slaves, and their abject stupidity keeps them from even questioning the stupid things that they have been taught to believe.

So you don't think that they need to be taught better eh?

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/spanish-magazine-courts-controversy-michelle-obama-cover-191700427.html

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Negroes - Two similar compositions:

If someone said that these women were Slaves, you would immediately say "Why do you say that".

-

-

Yet you accept that this woman is a Slave without reservation.

-

Negroes: As demonstrated in the Yahoo comments section, you are little better than Pavlov's Dog, responding with conditioned reflex to Albino stimulus, without a thought to what you are actually doing, or why you are doing it.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Knowing the depths of the Negroes stupidity, I realize that nothing that I can say will dissuade the Negro from his stupidity, except the word of an Albino. (The Negro assumes that because I am Black, just like him, I must also be just as stupid as him).

Musings of an Albino from Art Spheres: Note the Albino assumes that she must be a servant, even while admitting that there is nothing to suggest that.

http://artspheres.blogspot.com/

Quote: I am probably more of a colourist than a drawing artist. My "African Lady” is somewhat unproportioned and not comparable to the French woman artist Marie-Guillemine Benoist’s "Portrait d'une négresse" from the year 1800. This painting has been called "perhaps the most beautiful portrait of a black woman ever painted”. The sitter was probably a servant brought back from the Antilles by Benoist’s sailor brother-in-law. However, there is not the least suggestion of servitude in the painting. The young lady is dressed up like a Greek lady from Classical time..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Quote: This painting has been called "perhaps the most beautiful portrait of a black woman ever painted”.

What the fuch????

REALLY???

She's okay - but BEAUTIFUL?

Just what the fuch is this fool trying to say?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Negress (Typical of Albinos - her name is discarded).
Ilia Efimovich Repin - 1876
State Russian Museum (Russia)
Painting - oil on canvas

-

Rich Black woman in Russia (note the gold around her neck). Wonder who she is?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Gabby Douglas Quote: 'Is it because I'm black? Like, those thoughts would go through my mind.'

Gabby is a lovely child; but damn her mother is raising her stupid!

Probably because her mother doesn't know any better. Negroes seem to have that problem: they can't tell the difference between racist venom and simple personal dislike for them as individuals. BTW, NO Whites do NOT need to be "taught better" we get enough of the White guilt, Anti-White self hatred brainwashing in every day life. Our children get it beaten into their heads as soon as they are old enough to enter school. All they hear is "White man bad, White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" every day in school.

The only way to tell the difference, is of course, "Intelligence and Thought" both of which the Negro has in short supply. But safe to say, what Gabby was experiencing was "Albino self-defense" in the form of racist venom - it's the only weapon they have.

And once Negroes graduate to full Blackness, by coming to understand exactly what racism actually is: i.e. it's purpose and form; then the Albinos will have "No" weapons. An important element in this Negro progression to Blackness, is the understanding of what these people actually are - Albinos.

Many Negroes still can't bring themselves to accept that they are Albinos:
Part of that is their training to accept Albinos as God-like creatures. Thus thinking of Albinos, as Albinos, is akin to sacrilege.

Other Negroes won't accept that Albinos are Albinos because they innately understand that if it's true, then they are fools or stupid for not knowing, and even greater fools for bowing down to them - they are right.

As to the difference between racist venom and simple personal dislike for them as individuals. An easy test is "Can Black People" stand you? Not you fellow Negroes - Black people!

I personally can barely tolerate Negroes; what with their bad ways, bad speech, clueless sense of fashion, and don't get me started on Negro males who don't groom their hair. So for those wondering: Am I a Negro? Well now you have a way to figure it out.

Mikey boy White people hater, stop with the Albino bull **** you stupid Black racist moron. Whites are NOT Albinos that is why no one thinks of us as Albinos. You do have a point though like in my case, I don't hate all Blacks, just YOU, Marc, Clyde, Egghead, Narmer, Mali, Mena7, IronLiar & Kikuyu. BTW, NO we Whites do NOT need to be taught better. We don't need to be taught anymore Anti-White self hatred. Our children already get it beaten into their heads at the brainwashing institutions we call schools from the time they are old enough to go "White man bad, White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" every school day.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Fernand-Anne Piestre Cormon
Title: Young Negress (More Albino racist nonsense)
I call her "Church girl"

-

I call her "Fun Girl".

Painter Zinaida Serebriakova

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Negroes - are you noticing that all the paintings of Black women are titled "Negress"?
Well that's just the Albinos way of fuching with your little minds - they know you well.
See text on painting below.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
BTW, NO we Whites do NOT need to be taught better. We don't need to be taught anymore Anti-White self hatred. Our children already get it beaten into their heads at the brainwashing institutions we call schools from the time they are old enough to go "White man bad, White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" every school day.

Well hello Doxie dear, wondered when you would show up.
The Negroes got on my nerves again, so it was they who I was trying to teach.
You know how it is, don't you have the same problem with "Rednecks"?
Oops - forgot, you ARE a redneck - sorry!

But No Doxie, they're not teaching Albino kids that Albinos are bad in school. They're just teaching "HISTORY".

The "White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" stuff is just the consequence of telling partially truthful history.
Just imagine what things will look like when the "FULL" truth gets out!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
BTW, NO we Whites do NOT need to be taught better. We don't need to be taught anymore Anti-White self hatred. Our children already get it beaten into their heads at the brainwashing institutions we call schools from the time they are old enough to go "White man bad, White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" every school day.

Well hello Doxie dear, wondered when you would show up.
The Negroes got on my nerves again, so it was they who I was trying to teach.
You know how it is, don't you have the same problem with "Rednecks"?
Oops - forgot, you ARE a redneck - sorry!

But No Doxie, they're not teaching Albino kids that Albinos are bad in school. They're just teaching "HISTORY".

The "White man bad, White man wicked, White man evil" stuff is just the consequence of telling partially truthful history.
Just imagine what things will look like when the "FULL" truth gets out!

Sorry Mikey White people hater but I'm not a redneck, I bez a hill billy there's a difference LOL. LOL You speak of truth Mike when you don't even know what the word means ROTFLMBO.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you dont want this black woman to be called beautiful? It is a catch 22 with you people, you damned if you do, damned if you don't smh.

quote:
^Quote: This painting has been called "perhaps the most beautiful portrait of a black woman ever painted”.

What the fuch????

REALLY???

She's okay - but BEAUTIFUL?

Just what the fuch is this fool trying to say?

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Negroes - are you noticing that all the paintings of Black women are titled "Negress"?
Well that's just the Albinos way of fuching with your little minds - they know you well.
See text on painting below.

-

Please be accurate: It was I who supposed that the both names of Alting and Allwood could be applicable to this portrait. Mrs Schreuder who might have been influenced by my research, if I read the catalogue of her Black Is Beautiful expo, only mentions Alting.

And she is Surinamese. Both are Surinamese surnames.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
British on-line newspaper headline

Spanish magazine puts Michelle Obama's head on a portrait of topless slave

Magazine digitally altered French portrait of a slave woman from 1800 so that the First Lady's face appears on the nude subject's body

-

The painting is by Marie-Guillemine Benoist.

The title of the painting is "Portrait d'une négresse" (Portrait of a Negress). 1800, Musée du Louvre.

Question - How did the woman become a "Slave"????

The is no sign of restraints of any kind on her. No signs of brutality, no nothing, yet the modern Albino has no trouble declaring that she was a slave.

What we have here is the modern Albino "PROJECTING" what he hopes for, and declaring it to be true.

More on this in the next post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW - A while back we were discussing Napoleon's Black blood.

Another painting by Marie-Guillemine Benoist - Napoleon's sister Elise Bonaparte.

-

There is somewhere mentioned that the painters brother had married a Black woman, and Benoist might have painted her sister in law.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

There is another precedent when one Bonnie Greer recreated the Benoist portrait on BBC TV posing as the Black woman, but not showing her black boob, though. I do not understand women who refuse to show at least only one boob. Could not find the image. And the NPG has no image of Miss Greer available. Her blackness might destroy the site.

-

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-93028475.html

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Negroes are at fault, but not totally.
Ashkenazi Jews discovered the power of suggestion and redundant presentation of Factoids as facts while they were steering Hitler's pursuits.
Using Nazi Cash and an unlimited number of test subjects Jews developed more advanced brainwashing techniques carried over from the days of slavery.
With control of the media and foodstuffs, they were well positioned to apply these thought control techniques and since Negroes had been beaten down into submission, they minds were wide open for receiving these control signals.

For example, you see Albinos disrespect the President and his wife. They display The First Lady as a naked slave. You react.
Why do you you react?

1. You know that Albinos are insane
2. You know Jews control all these media outlets
3. You know the Obamas are intentionally surrounded by and controlled by their Jewish handlers.
4. You know that the Obamas are exactly where they wish to be

So, why react to Jews who photoshopped the picture simply because they were seeking a reaction?

Mike, what would be the result of a black NFL player boycott.
Where ALL black NFL players decided not to be selfish asswipes and decided overnight not to play for teams of racist states such as New York, Texas, Florida, Arizona, etc.?
What alternative would these states have to this boycott? Replace them with white players? Who would pay money to see that shet?

Both Blacks and Negroes have tremendous power. They are just too brainwashed and selfish to understand and use it.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Negress
Ilia Efimovich Repin - 1876
State Russian Museum (Russia)
Painting - oil on canvas

-

Rich Black woman in Russia (note the gold around her neck). Wonder who she is?

More paintings by this artist:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Efimovich+Repin&FORM=HDRSC2#x0y14358

This is stunning. There was talk that Blacks could not be rendered in painting. The paint would curdle and the brush would shrivel, protesting to be used to portray a Black person.

-

[by Girodet: Jean-Baptiste Belley: House Nigger of State, fought in Napoleons army against fellow Blacks in Haitie, they used musterd gas against the Blacks who were freeing themselves.]

I will use these to make a panel for the museum about positive European images of Blacks. Most people are not aware of the obsession with Black images in supposedly white Europe. So they usually do not understand what the hell I'm talking about. And many people, also Blacks, do not like Blacks, or would never consider looking at a Black image, finding Blacks ugly and uninteresting...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see Mike, this is not about Michele Obama.
This would be the path that Albinos have laid out for you to follow. They have put a line of bread crumbs down on the trail for you to follow. There are many paths all with trails of crumbs for ignorant Negroes to follow, some on individual paths and others shared.
The lesson being applied and absorbed by these ignorant is;
The Individual is greater than the group.

In fact, the ideal goal is to dissassociate Negro minds from believing that a "group" exists at all. It's all about INDIVIDUALISM.

Where they start with this programming in selfishness, is with the more suggestion open minds of the group, our women who as you may have noted are targeted in 96% of all media commercial advertisements.
More and more, as Negro boys are raised alone by a single Negro women, these Negro boys emulating their mothers, also absorb this mind control and react as their mothers would, compelled to act/react in predictable ways. Selfishly Embracing individualism at the expense of real physical/psychological/financial freedom through the reality of selflessness.

Let's see what comes to mind when you hear this name; GOD

Do you envision an individual, or do you envision an all encompassing group working in concert of ONE?
Would GOD be one, alone, or would GOD be the sum of infinitely large groups resonating as ONE?

According to Ashkenazi Jews, GOD is one flawed entity, alone, and harbouring selfish tendencies which further expose his flaws. such as; Love for women, Quick to commit mass murder at a whim, imperfect in creation mode, vengeful, etc.
Is this how you would imagine GOD?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Please be accurate: It was I who supposed that the both names of Alting and Allwood could be applicable to this portrait. Mrs Schreuder who might have been influenced by my research, if I read the catalogue of her Black Is Beautiful expo, only mentions Alting.

And she is Surinamese. Both are Surinamese surnames.

Egmond - What makes you think you had anything to do with it? Far as I can tell, you haven't done anything but wax poetically over White paintings for quite some time.

Alting and Allwood, both are Surinamese surnames eh?

Oh yes, I forgot, Surinam is a thousands year old European-like country in South America with nothing to do with Europe, how silly of me.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - Whatever the source of the problem - we have a problem. Though I don't believe in religion, I do understand it's importance in getting people through tough times. The problem is that they then think that God got them through, rather than understanding that religion merely served as a mental power source, a crutch if you will, to get them through - it was something to hold on to.

The problem of Black females as mother and father is another tough one. Note LocDiva did not understand that one of the responsibilities of parenthood, is preparing your children for adulthood. You do this by teaching them how to understand the world around them - particularly what Albinos do, and why they do it.

But perhaps the greatest challenge facing Negroes, is simply that you can't tell them anything. In their ignorance, they have convinced themselves that they actually know something, therefore there is nothing that they need to be taught.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://forum.politics.be/showpost.php?s=297e7d81c879a39583bf862235c5cbde&p=6249814&postcount=11

Note the date of 30 of July

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006492

Note a post on 20 of March

Dear,

You are steadily declining in complete madness. Is it alcohol, is it drugs? No persons around you to care and urge you to seek a cure before it gets out of hand? What started as a little peculiar way of talking and eccentricity is now full blown madness, not being able to think rationally. Mad people can go on for a long time, even having followers, till their antics become too much. I think we are reaching that point. I hope you further expose yourself so help will be forced on you.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

In 1863 Black surinamese who were freed from slavery were given new surnames, that were not names already in use. Often the first name was the slave name. They took care to give related Blacks the samne surnames.

The Codfried surname was given in 1863 to five young house slaves, in Paramaribo, but no indication what were their relationship. One was my great-grandmother Mariette Adriana Codfried who was three years old. I guess they were children of the masters Cordua and Neumann, for some reasons.

In the US I understand that slaves were named after their masters.

Mike111 you do not know everything. I assume the Alting and Allwood names are 1863 creations.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
In 1863 Black surinamese who were freed from slavery were given new surnames, that were not names already in use. Often the first name was the slave name. They took care to give related Blacks the samne surnames.

The Codfried surname was given in 1863 to five young house slaves, in Paramaribo, but no indication what were their relationship. One was my great-grandmother Mariette Adriana Codfried who was three years old. I guess they were children of the masters Cordua and Neumann, for some reasons.

Mike111 you do not know everything. I assume the Alting and Allwood names are 1863 creations.

Egmond - I independently research everything!

Allwood - In Britain, first found in Devon where they held a family seat from ancient times, long before the Norman conquest in 1066.

-

-

Now please find an Albino portrait, and tell us how it is really a Black person.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When someone is bamboozled by the likes of The Onion, if he or she claims, "I independently research everything!" take it with a grain of salt, RFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike, you are off the chain!!
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
When someone is bamboozled by the likes of The Onion, if he or she claims, "I independently research everything!" take it with a grain of salt, RFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike, you are off the chain!!

I hope everyone is paying close attention to CBL.
This is what happens to Albinos when their shield of lies is removed. As you can see, they become completely delusional; their fantasy becomes their reality.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

Egmond - I independently research everything!

Allwood - In Britain, first found in Devon where they held a family seat from ancient times, long before the Norman conquest in 1066.

-

-

Now please find an Albino portrait, and tell us how it is really a Black person.

Thank you, you did the research. Now Alting.

Let me show again the white version of this mysterious Mrs. Alting.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

-

And she is Surinamese. Both are Surinamese surnames. [/QB]

-

Mrs. Alting whitened by the same painter? who showed her as Black. Or were it her white dscendents who did not like to have a Black grandma?

I have been posting whitened portraits of people described as brown or black of complexion, or who we can deduce to have been brown or black.

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Mike, don't make me hyperlink to the thread where you believed a claim made by The Onion. Don't make do it, I say!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:

I hope everyone is paying close attention to CBL.
This is what happens to Albinos when their shield of lies is removed. As you can see, they become completely delusional; their fantasy becomes their reality.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
MK - Though I don't believe in religion, I do understand it's importance in getting people through tough times.

Mike, you are confusing religion with spirituality. Both are quite different. Before Blacks bred Albinos, the world was a spiritual place.
One has been liberally seeded with many bread crumbs, while the other, due to it's nature, not so many.

As example. the Chav above is religious. He worships many pints of Ale at sunrise and continues his worship throughout the day until he falls unconscious in a drunken stupor. This is religion. The worship of man-made objects.
How many of today's young Negroes have swallowed the Jewish bait and worship a green painted piece of paper? Look around. You'll see most all have their minds deeply anchored in the secular world of the moneychangers.

What's the most effective tool used against religion? Spirituality.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^CBL - I know that to your weak Albino mind, I must seem like a God, come to wreak vengeance on sinful Albinos. Thus any error is cause for celebration because it shows fallibility.

But No CBL, I am NOT a God, I am just a reasonably intelligent Black man. Though I don't know what you are talking about; as keeping track of such silliness is for minds like yours. But yes from time to time I do make mistakes, just a few days ago I open a thread about a mistake that I had made - note the link below. Please remember; I am NOT a God, so do not build images to me! Especially Albino looking ones.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007635

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Back to you later MK, gotta run.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a beautiful painting of a black and sexy woman with nice small breast by painter MG Benoist .That picture is not an insult to the first lady Michele Obama,it is symbolism.

I can see the lady in the painting have one breast cover and one breast uncover .Months ago I google image black roman statue and the statue of a black roman male in a french museum appear(The statue is maybe a copy because it is in excellent condition).The statue of the black Roman male have one breast cover and one breast uncover and he was pointing one hand up and the other hand down.I know the hand pointing up and down is the philosophical symbol of as above so below.I can no longer find that picture in google image .

some old kingdom Egyptian priest have a robe that cover one breast and leave one breast visible.The buddhist monk have a robe that cover one breast and uncover the other breast .The African Shilluk king robe cover one breast and leave one breast visible.There is a Moorish woman bust by lynnbriden were one shoulder is cover and the other shoulder uncover.The expose breast is a symbol I dont know its meaning .

The painting name is the negro sse meaning black woman and not the slave.The magasine cover showing Michelle Obama as that beautiful and sexy black woman with that beautiful breast have some symbolic meaning that I do not know.

I agree Mike racism is albino self defense.Racism
is a way for pale people to defend their job, their business,their fortune,their privilege against black people competition.The Vatican and Wester European erased black people from history to create the racist pale skin superiority myth in order to exploit and control black people .Elise Bonaparte look like a Brazilian mulato.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - On the issue of religion, the fact is that I don't know, and I am quite comfortable saying that I don't know. My feeling is that if there is a God, my primitive brain would not be able to understand his workings anyway - so why try to fake like I know something.

As to the Negroes manipulation - that is just standard practice; the smart and powerful of any race or people always manipulate their ignorant and poor. The problem with the Negro, is that he is manipulated by everyone but his own! Therefore everyone benefits except his own.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^CBL - I know that to your weak Albino mind, I must seem like a God, come to wreak vengeance on sinful Albinos. Thus any error is cause for celebration because it shows fallibility.

But No CBL, I am NOT a God, I am just a reasonably intelligent Black man. Though I don't know what you are talking about; as keeping track of such silliness is for minds like yours. But yes from time to time I do make mistakes, just a few days ago I open a thread about a mistake that I had made - note the link below. Please remember; I am NOT a God, so do not build images to me! Especially Albino looking ones.

CBL - I hope you understand that was just your standard "Disclaimer". After all, if there is a God, I certainly wouldn't want him - or her - pissed at me for identity theft.

You will notice that I said "A God" not "God" or "The God" but A God. Clearly there could be no confusion between me and "God", as A God could be any of many.

Consequently, perhaps a craven image or two - tastefully done of course - might not be that bad an idea!

I think part of the problem with the world today, is that Albinos have forgotten what it was like to cower in front of a Black man.

Seems to me, it's time for a wake-up call. So CBL, go ahead and make a few craven images for me. They could be something along these lines - BUT NO RESTRAINTS! I want it made clear that you fear me, and bow to me, without threat or coercion.

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
MK - On the issue of religion, the fact is that I don't know, and I am quite comfortable saying that I don't know.

Spirituality is not dependent on a God.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - You seem interested in paintings of Black women, so here are a few interesting ones.

We often see paintings of the Sultan or Sheik with his Albino sex Slave.

-

But what about his Wife, the Mistress of his home?

Well, it seems to me that she treated her husbands playthings just like her own children.

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
mena7 - Here are a few more.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/Assorted/Paintings_Menu.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
MK - On the issue of religion, the fact is that I don't know, and I am quite comfortable saying that I don't know.

Spirituality is not dependent on a God.
Perhaps - but I prefer to leave that sort of thing to others.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

CBL - I hope you understand that was just your standard "Disclaimer". After all, if there is a God, I certainly wouldn't want him - or her - pissed at me for identity theft.

You will notice that I said "A God" not "God" or "The God" but A God. Clearly there could be no confusion between me and "God", as A God could be any of many.

Consequently, perhaps a craven image or two - tastefully done of course - might not be that bad an idea!

I think part of the problem with the world today, is that Albinos have forgotten what it was like to cower in front of a Black man.

Seems to me, it's time for a wake-up call. So CBL, go ahead and make a few craven images for me. They could be something along these lines - BUT NO RESTRAINTS! I want it made clear that you fear me, and bow to me, without threat or coercion.

-

Too late for that Black racist White people hating son of satan, you are already guilty of identity theft. Theft of our identities, theft of our history, our heritage, our languages, and our homeland.

Mena7 you are a big fat Black hypocrite, you and your White people hating, Black racist, sons/daughters of satan cohorts are doing the very thing you claim Whites have done. YOU are trying to paint everyone in history Black especially if they were important or were known as great warriors. YOU are trying to write us out of history & write yourselves in in our place. YOU are trying to deny us of our history, our heritage, our identities, our languages, our very homeland.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com