EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When did 'SW Asia" become W EURasia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did 'SW Asia" become W EURasia
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the name game's still
going strong as the far
northeast extension of
Africa (Peninsular Africa
if you will) progresses
yet further in the fine
academia of Euro peoples
separate and claim strategy.

SW Asia bears no whiff of Europe
but EURasia does and if any place
is WEST Eurasia it is Europe not
"southWEST Asia." Sticking Europe
into a world region that it is not.

To name is to define and
to define is to control.

Just think how differently
interpretations of history
genetics etc will be when
the Levant/Iraq/Arabian
Peninsula is restored to
Africa.

Sure Palestinians rallied
on about land ownership
and there are now maps
globes etc designating
from Sinai to Lebanon
as Palestine instead
of Israel.

What one man has done
so other men can do
What one man has done
other men can undo
if but they only have
the force of will
and belief in self.

Well ... I can dream can't I

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted Account
Banned
Member # 21978

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted Account     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boundaries of most continents are arbitrary, because they run continuous with poor barriers between them.

If you wanted you could merge the whole of Africa with Eurasia as a continent:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Eurasia

"Levant/Iraq/Arabian
Peninsula is restored to
Africa."

This is an arbitrary division too.

Posts: 504 | From: No longer here | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing arbitrary about it.
Europeans do not allow the
arbitrary to get in the way
of conquest by definition.

We no longer abide by Greek
notions of the world's size
or shape.

I must do it to be understood
but I'll be damned if I can tide
the non-geological Greek notion
currently defining Africa's bounds.

The Arabian plate is a splinter
of the African plate. The Levant
proper and Sinai are still on the
African plate while the remainder
(Iraq/Ar Pen) is on the Arabian one.

Why is it the Urals separate Asia
from Europe (the both of them on
the Eurasia plate) but the much
more massif Taurus Ararat Zagros
chain doesn't separate Eurasia
from Africa.

• "When I use a word,"
    Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone,
    "it means just what I chose it to mean
    -- nothing less and nothing more."

- Lewis Carol.

Your people quite well know
that to define is to control
hence their worldwide hegemony.

That is why what they once called
SW Asia is now miraculously West
Eurasia when common sense or even
a peek at a map shows that it is
Europe which is West Eurasia.

W Eurasia(n) is just the latest
code word for Caucasian
-- nothing less and nothing more.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Arabian Plate was part of the African until 23 million years ago. Since then the Arabian Plate has been slowly moving toward the Eurasian Plate.
The collision between the Arabian Plate and Eurasia is pushing up the Zagros Mountains of Iran. Because the Arabian Plate and Eurasia plate collide, many cities are in danger such as those in south eastern Turkey (which is on the Arabian Plate). These dangers include earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanoes.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Just curious as to what the point of this thread is:
Asia Minor, the Levant, Arabia, and North Africa are all places that were formerly Black, which are now, all culturally and racially Turk Mulatto/European Mulatto. How is calling them Africa going to undo the past?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

Eurasia =
Europe + Asia

South West Asia =
Arabia + the Middle East + Turkey (partial)

West Eurasia =
Europe + Black Sea region + Turkey (partial)

what's the problem ? SW Asia didn't become West Eurasia

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Just curious as to what the point of this thread is:
Asia Minor, the Levant, Arabia, and North Africa are all places that were formerly Black, which are now, all culturally and racially Turk Mulatto/European Mulatto. How is calling them Africa going to undo the past?

Mea culpa on Europe by omission noted

carry on...

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Eurasia =
Europe + Asia

South West Asia =
Arabia + the Middle East + Turkey (partial)

West Eurasia =
Europe + Black Sea region + Turkey (partial)

what's the problem ? SW Asia didn't become West Eurasia

Lioness - You Albinos are getting scarier all the time: the point.

"South West Asia" used to be INDIA AND PAKISTAN!

Note THIS IS SOUTH EAST ASIA!

-

THUS THE LANDS TO THE WEST "MUST" BE "SOUTH WEST ASIA".

But oh no, Albinos play by their own rules, and if they say India is now "South Asia" then who am I to say no.

(Did Thailand and countries east, fall off the flat Earth)?

-

The old Eurocentric nonsense term for the Levant area was "The Near east".

-

Note that because the greater area is now Turk Mulatto, the ancient area defined by the term had to be expanded. Today it also includes all of North Africa to Mauritania:

Mauritanian president Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz

-

And even Western Sahara

-

-

-

It seems that the Negroes are still incapable of holding Africa, so it may be that in a hundred years or so, the "The Near East" will include Nigeria.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
As everyone can clearly see, the Levant area is nowhere near SOUTH ASIA!

-

What the fuch are you Albinos trying to prove with all of these lies, that you have power???

Hell, we already knew that.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

quote:

It seems that the Negroes are still incapable of holding Africa, so it may be that in a hundred years or so, the "The Near East" will include Nigeria.

Hmmm, seems I'm a little behind the times:

Better make that:

"so it may be that in a hundred years or so, "The Near East" will include "Angola".

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The old Eurocentric nonsense term for the Levant area was "The Near east".

-

You have a recent post where you say you thought ancient Egyptian civilization was more similar to Middle Eastern/Mesopotamian than to African civilization so don't be hypocritical now
(that also can be rephrased if one thinks Egypt was first to
" Middle Eastern/Mesopotamian civilization is more similar to ancient Egyptian culture than to African civilization"

Do I have to dig up your quote?

The point is these terme are flexible and don't have to always stay the same.
What scientific papers should do is when they use such a term, is to dfeine what geographic regions they are talking about if they say " Near East" or "Saharan" , "West Eurasia"

This is anthropolgy, they are talking about human culture.

If one doesn't like the grouping the solution is not to then talk about plate tectonics of 23 million years ago and all of the sudden switch the focus to geology

So if you don'y like how albinos do it give me the terms and I will make a black map. Just give me the borders. I alredy have one where North Africa becomes just Africa and Europe is North Africa

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I was surprised by these numbers.

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed it is all word and labeling games to confuse and deceive. In that latest study Swenet and I had a spat over. The author labeled Dravidian type/Indians as West Eurasian.
But I am suprise Swenet did not catch on. Like I tell my better reportees- I expect better quality work from my best people.. Swenet let me down. I expect that kind if shody work from AMRTU, DD'EN and the like. You need to step up your game brotha.

quote:
And the name game's still
going strong as the far
northeast extension of
Africa (Peninsular Africa
if you will) progresses
yet further in the fine
academia of Euro peoples
separate and claim strategy.

To name is to define and
to define is to control.

Just think how differently
interpretations of history
genetics etc will be when
the Levant/Iraq/Arabian
Peninsula is restored to
Africa.

Sure Palestinians rallied
on about land ownership
and there are now maps
globes etc designating
from Sinai to Lebanon
as Palestine instead
of Israel.

What one man has done
so other men can do
What one man has done
other men can undo
if but they only have
the force of will
and belief in self.

Well ... I can dream can't I

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Quite often Black Africans bloviate about Black Americans returning to Africa to join in the hoped-for African Renaissance.

I am beginning to think that it might be more practical for us Blacks in the Americas, to invite our Black brothers in Africa, to join US!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hand over your land because of a stupid religion. Come on Mike. Are you a teenager?

A few lunatic fringe scaring you?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Hand over your land because of a stupid religion. Come on Mike. Are you a teenager?

A few lunatic fringe scaring you?

Clearly you cannot read a map, I would estimate that 65-70% of Africa is already gone, (quite surprising to me).

However there is one bright side:

When they decide to act up again:

(EGYPT)

-

(IRAQ 2015)

-

(IRAQ - fall of Saddam)

-

-

All we will have to worry about loosing is a few Arab manuscripts in Timbuktu.

(A museum guard in Timbuktu, Mali, picks up boxes holding partially damaged ancient manuscripts).

-

Which they have already shown that they can't be bother to destroy. I wonder if them being Arab (the manuscripts) had anything to do with it?

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the **** cares what Mike111 has to say about Africa a place he hates and whose black peoples he hates even more.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Who the **** cares what Mike111 has to say about Africa a place he hates and whose black peoples he hates even more.

So then you support the destruction of Black artifacts by the Turk Mulattoes?

Very surprising, I thought that you were pro-Black, perhaps even Black yourself:
Well at least you always presented yourself that way.

Pardon my asking, but might YOU be one of those unruly Turk Mulattoes?

Tukuler
Member # 19944

No but you are the descendant of
a white European mother and her
African black lover as your
modus operandi clearly reveals.

Maybe that mix goes back 3 generations
ago so that you have just a minute
touch of inner Africa in your face
but just enough that other Europeans
deny you recognition. So you seethe
at that tiny inner African ancestral
component stopping you being a true
Euro. In reflexive pain you invent
indigenous black Euros unrelated to
inner Africans.

Nonetheless you are learned
if incorrugible scoundrel.

Enjoy your entertainment

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

inner Africans.

Enjoy your entertainment

Doxie, what do you think about that?

Tukuler says that I'm a race confused, Albino acceptance seeking Mulatto.

Meanwhile, you call me a Albino hating demon, hungering for the flesh of Albino children.

Well, you both can't be right, so which do you think is wrong?

Btw Tuk, am I correct in hearing that you deny the existence of Black Europeans?
If so, that puts you in the same boat as lamin.

My,my, wouldn't that be interesting.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Meanwhile, you call me a Albino hating demon, hungering for the flesh of Albino children.

self hate is a common occurance so they are indeed could both be right

I know about a mixed dude whose father is white.
This guy has African features yet is pale as hell.
But he is more miltantly "pro black" than a lot of miltant dudes who are black on both sides,

I've seen this a lot, light skinned mixed people who decide they are going to be "black" try to over compensate to try to prove they're "blacker" in mentality than actual dark skinned people

this dude goes off on white people on youtube interviews
and he's usually off camera
When you see him he's paler than some of them himself
He hates his daddy, thats what's up,
tries to hate on white people more than the next man to be accepted in the black power circles - and it works!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Damn this Bitch is stupid!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike stop wasting bandwith with worthless comments.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That map of Africa and "Clearly you cannot read a map, I would estimate that 65-70% of Africa is already gone, (quite surprising to me)."

That map is indeed tendentious. Take the case of India as proof. India is 90% Hindu and other religions yet the map has practically the whole of India covered by Islam.

Same for Africa. Better to say that the majority religion of Africa North of the Equator is Islam but there are sizable non-Muslim minorities in all. Nigeria, for example, is some 45% Muslim and Ethiopia has 40% Muslim. Of Africa's 1.1 billion population less than 50% is Muslim.

But even so, Africans do not take Islam too seriously except the crazed slaves of Arabism that calls itself Boko Haram, some deluded fanatics in both the Sudan and Senegal. Deep down Africans know that Arabs are brutal degenerates who really have nothing to offer the modern world. Any culture that claims that the answers to the most important things in life are within the plagiarised pages of a confusing, rambling and even nonsensical text supposedly transmitted to some guy in a cave is bound to be very easily challenged by mature and sensible minds.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote]Which they have already shown that they can't be bother to destroy. I wonder if them being Arab (the manuscripts) had anything to do with it? [quote]

Those manuscripts are written in the Ajami and Sudani scripts and there are other variations of script albeit derived from the Arabic alphabet. But what is Arabic but a derivation from Aramaic and Phoenician. Nothing special or sui generis there.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
That map is indeed tendentious. Take the case of India as proof. India is 90% Hindu and other religions yet the map has practically the whole of India covered by Islam.

Same for Africa. Better to say that the majority religion of Africa North of the Equator is Islam but there are sizable non-Muslim minorities in all. Nigeria, for example, is some 45% Muslim and Ethiopia has 40% Muslim. Of Africa's 1.1 billion population less than 50% is Muslim.

But even so, Africans do not take Islam too seriously except the crazed slaves of Arabism that calls itself Boko Haram, some deluded fanatics in both the Sudan and Senegal. Deep down Africans know that Arabs are brutal degenerates who really have nothing to offer the modern world. Any culture that claims that the answers to the most important things in life are within the plagiarised pages of a confusing, rambling and even nonsensical text supposedly transmitted to some guy in a cave is bound to be very easily challenged by mature and sensible minds.

So you feel that those "Slightly Colored" people of Turkey, North Africa, the Middle East, and Arabia, truly are indigenous Arabs, and not Turk Mulattoes as I describe them?
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Nothing new. That's been my accurate
published analysis of who and what
you are as first posted many years ago.
And get it right, not mulatto just some
one drop **** along the order of an 'octroon'
hating that one ancestor keeping you from
being white accepted so you just use Euro
and wantto paint 'em black (now who are we
fooling since most of your 'indigenous Black
Euros' could only possibly be so by an insane
one drop ruling).

quote:
quote:

inner Africans.

Enjoy your entertainment

Doxie, what do you think about that?

Tukuler says that I'm a race confused, Albino acceptance seeking Mulatto.

Btw Tuk, am I correct in hearing that you deny the existence of Black Europeans?
If so, that puts you in the same boat as lamin.

My,my, wouldn't that be interesting.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Might as well drop the "I am the Sage, I know stuff" Bullsh1t. As demonstrated by recent posts, the forum now understands that it's just a front.

Btw - I assume that ignoring the Black European question was not an accident.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

In addition to the plate clincher
(i.e. the Arabian plate is a break
away African sub-plate), the full
extent of The Great Rift Valley is
from Mozambique to Syria. The Ar
plate is a result of that vast
'fault' just as is the Rift Valley
and the other two Afr sub-plates
which will also 'leave' the continent.

Now, in the name of the to-define-
is-to-control game they no longer
label Gulf of Aqaba to Syria (with
Dead Sea, Jordan River, Kinnereth
in between) within the Great Rift.

Is the picture becoming clear?

Far NE Afr became SW Asia
SW Asia is now West Eurasia

Levantine farmers of African
secondary plurality become
Early EUROPEAN Farmers.

One step one year removed from
continental Africa genomes are
labeled Eurasian yet at K=2
Aficans show both colors to
some extent meaing at that
resolution both colors rep
African genomes in African
subjects.

The mentally devastating New Game
of Simon Says invention, by the
owners and disseminators of what
is correct and right for the
whole world, for everbody.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

Tukuler must be a Turk Mulattoe or Turk Mulattoe sympathizer.....

He attacks you and yet has nothing to say about the Turk Mulattoe destruction of Black artifacts and history....

Or he could racially confused and is projecting that upon you.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
In addition to the plate clincher
(i.e. the Arabian plate is a break
away African sub-plate), the full
extent of The Great Rift Valley is
from Mozambique to Syria. The Ar
plate is a result of that vast
'fault' just as is the Rift Valley
and the other two Afr sub-plates
which will also 'leave' the continent.

again tectonic plates (which include large underwater portions also) have nothing to do with the study of human popualtions in regard to cultural locations, anthropology is not organized by geological features of 23 million years ago

And if you want to talk geology, about plates, forget any remarks about Europe or Europeans
Europe is not a separate plate

quote:

Levantine farmers of African
secondary plurality

"of secondary plurality"
the terms you make up, LOL

in other words the EEF Early European Farmers were in actuality Turk Mulattoes

( TMF )

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Shut up child.

You don't know what I've wrote about
nor need I defend myself to a nobody
cheerleader unable to brain on their
own.

Archive has plenty of my Mikey refutations
and only the forum split saved his ass from
ripping by the regular crew.

I don't give two shits who buys into
One Drop Mikey's Black Europe fantasy
so patently dubious its no more worth
deflating than explaing and demonstrating
that one relies not on comic books to
learn history.

You, and whoever wants to do that, then
I say go on and mentally masturbate to
death.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
read additional remarks, las post
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Mike,

Tukuler must be a Turk Mulattoe or Turk Mulattoe sympathizer.....

He attacks you and yet has nothing to say about the Turk Mulattoe destruction of Black artifacts and history....

Or he could racially confused and is projecting that upon you.

Note his last post where he finally states a position on Europe (if you can get pass the high sounding, while saying nothing drivel that is). I am beginning to suspect that like ausar, he is a closet Albino.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ the pot calling the kettle mulatto
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
So you feel that those "Slightly Colored" people of Turkey, North Africa, the Middle East, and Arabia, truly are indigenous Arabs, and not Turk Mulattoes as I describe them?
And why are Turks mulattoes? If so Erdogan--President of Turkey-- is a mulatto even though he looks as white as any white man. The same for the Prime Minster Davetoglu.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
At K2. Africans and European are virtually identical, share about 50% of the SNPs. At K2 Native Americans and East Asians differentiate the most. That is the science. Europeans are depigmented Africans

But….per Lioness, “tectonic plates is a weak argument. In fact it is not an argument. Hunter gatherers had no idea where Africa ended and EurAsia began. I assume when they chased after their meal like antelopes they didn’t care where they ended up, there were no drones monitoring the Suez or Red Sea or Gibraltar .

We are putting modern geo-political boundaries to these lands

And , yes, Europe is NOT a continent. Although some white people may earnestly think it is.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Say goodbye

This thread is for what makes
the Levant etc either Africa
or Asia.

I'm getting rid of everything
else.

You have 24 hrs to save what you want/

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ha,ha,ha,ha:

You incredibly stupid lying Albino Bastard!

You have EXPOSED YOURSELF!

Loosing this thread is a small price to pay for this windfall.

Btw fool, do you really think that I will allow anyone to forget this?

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh look at you running scared now

You really think you are somebody
or that anyone cares what you
forget or not forget you less
than 1/16 black Oedipus complex
suffering asshole.

Even your old cronies have wised
up and say they're sickened by
you.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Since geologically the Levant/Iraq/Arabian
Peninsula is no part of EURasia (Europe and
all Asia combined) it is AFROAsia.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com