EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Americans are Africans. Stupid!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Americans are Africans. Stupid!
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Video: Black Americans are Africans. Stupid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7TP7IZKaSU

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video Clyde I agree Black Americans are the descendant of African slaves and Native Americans who came from Africa. I like when you refuted the Moors and Hebrew Israelite who are saying there was no African Slave trade and Black Americans are from Asia.

I am partly agreeing with you Clyde that the African elite participated voluntarily in the African Slave Trade. Ancient politic was like a chess game were the kings and queens saw their subjects as pawn to be used. I think some of the African Kings participated freely in the slave trade and other Maatic African kings were force to participated in the slave trade in order to survived because the balance of power was in the favor of the Europeans and the African kingdoms allied with the Europeans. The reality is most of the African kings who opposed the slave trade were defeated by the Europeans and there African allies and sold into slavery.

I see the African continents and the 1 billion Africans as a big business opportunity. I have a list of the best stable and well run African countries for business. If I win the lotto I will be traveling in Africa in a week looking for business opportunity. I cant understand self hatred Black people in the USA saying Black Americans are not from Africa. Black people in Europe dont do that. Latin Americans in the USA do not reject Latin America they go there to do business.

In this video the author is falsely claiming Black Americans are not Africans.
Why they created African Americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdKcZOUTpw

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Americans are a combination of Black Native Americans, Black Africans, and Black Europeans; Europe was originally Brown and Black until after the classical period where all those "religious" wars caused the Black/Brown Europeans to be enslaved and sent to work to the America's as war slaves. Southern Europe was once considered an extension of Africa.

Many of the Native American tribes, INCLUDING various Meso-Americans, were Black/brown people that resembled many Black Afro-Americans today. So it's their right to reclaim their lost and stolen American and European ancestry and roots.

THE REAL FOREIGNERS AND SELF-HATERS AND DENIALIST'S ARE WHITES AND THEIR NEAR-WHITE MULATTO'S/MIXED RACE MESTIZO OFF-SPRING IN THE AMERICA'S TODAY! AND THIS INCLUDES MODERN DAY WHITE TURKS AND ARABS!

Modern day Whites ARE FROM SIBERIA AND CENTRAL ASIA! NOT EUROPE, BUT SIBERIA AND CENTRAL ASIA! Yet these assholes have the gall to claim that they are Native Canadians or Native North Americans, or "Latin Americans" or native Australians, or Native Europeans, or Native Brazillians and South Americans, and then CLAIM THEY ARE AFRIKAANERS OR AFRICANS IN AFRICA; WHEN THOSE LANDS AND PLACES WAS ORIGINALLY INHABITED BY BROWN/BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Modern day Mexicans and Latin American's and Europeans and Chinese etc etc, ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL MEXICANS AND LATIN AMERICAN'S AND EUROPEANS AND CHINESE! THEY ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF WHITE ALBINO EURASIANS FROM SIBERIA/CENTRAL ASIA MIGRATING THERE AND TAKING OVER THOSE LANDS EN MASSE AND MIXING THEM UP!

THOSE LANDS WAS INHABITED BY BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE, VARIOUS NUMBERS OF WHOM LOOKED LIKE MANY BLACK AMERICANS TODAY!

Even TODAY, modern White Europeans claim they are the original Europeans, and there was no Black/brown people there before them WHICH IS A LIE! EUROPE HAD A LARGE SUBSTANTIAL BLACK/BROWN POPULATION THERE, ALL THE WAY UP TO THE CLASSICAL PERIOD! You can look up threads on Egyptsearch TO SEE THAT CLEARLY!

Even today White Europeans claim that THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COME FROM AFRICA AND NOWHERE ELSE, AND THAT BLACKS DID NOT SETTLE EUROPE AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL PEOPLING OF EUROPE, OR THAT BLACK DID NOT INHABIT ANY OTHER REGION OF THE WORLD BESIDES AFRICA, AND MADE IT THEIR HOMELANDS, UNTIL WHITES CAME ALONG! And white researchers still do this in their "scientific journals" and "genetic reports" TO THIS DAY!

So it really is bullshit that these White Eurasian imposters are allowed to claim and make everyone believe that they are Americans, or Australians, or Canadians, or Europeans, and then claim those lands/regions as their own and as if those places are their homelands; WHILE BLACK/BROWNS HAVE TO BE CONFINED TO AFRICA AND PARTS OF ASIA ONLY, SOCIALLY/POLITICALLY/CULTURALLY, WHEN BLACK/BROWN PEOPLES INHABITED, EXPLORED AND SETTLED THE ABOVE MENTIONED LANDS BEFORE WHITES AND FOR AS LONG AS WHITES HAVE LIVED THERE UP TO THIS POINT TODAY!

It's bullshit that Black/Brown people have to be "confined" and "limited" to only certain parts of the world and regions, because of their apparent "roots" and "heritage", while Whites have a freesay in claiming every land in the world under the sun and pretending as though they were their all along and it's part of their "heritage".

Because this sounds like appeasement bullshit to me; modern "latin Americans" are not REAL NATIVE "Latin Americans" and modern day White Europeans, are not REAL NATIVE ORIGINAL EUROPEANS! They are all Albino imposters and thieves and mulatto's claiming and appropriating the lands OF BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE THAT ORIGINALLY INHABITED THEM!

So if Black Americans want to re-discover and re-claim their lost ancestry and roots in these regions and lands, ONCE OCCUPIED BY THEM BUT NOW OCCUPIED BY EURASIAN ALBINO'S AND THEIR MULATTO'S, then there shouldn't be a problem with that AT ALL!

EVEN THE NAME "EUROPE", WAS MADE AND CREATED BY BLACKS!

THE TERM "EUROPE" REFERRED TO A BLACK/BROWN SEMITIC PHOENICIAN PRINCESS, WHO WAS KIDNAPPED BY ZEUS AND HELD HOSTAGE! "EUROPE" HISTORICALLY WAS ONLY CONFINED TO THE SOUTHERN/MEDITERRANEAN PORTIONS OF THE EUROPEAN PENINSULA, AND NOT NOT NORTHERN EUROPE AND EURASIA WHERE MODERN WHITE EUROPEANS COME FROM!

THE ANCIENT GREEKS DID NOT CONSIDER THE ANCESTORS OF MODERN DAY WHITE EUROPEANS TO BE "EUROPEANS", AND DID NOT CONSIDER THEM TO BE PART OF "EUROPE" AT ALL!

So there really is a giant cognitive dissonance going on here about this subject, and this cognitive dissonance is being exploited and utilized by hucksters and liars like Lioness and her albino cohorts.

This same cognitive dissonance is being used on Black Americans and other colored peoples today, to the fullest levels as seen in the OP.

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Philosopher Dr Umar Johnson states Black people are being replace in the labor force with latino immigrants and put in private corporate prison. I think Mike111 study on Black Europeans ruling Europe is right because White people have the obsession on keeping Black people poor, weak, disorganize or rich under their control. White people are subconsciously afraid of Black people ruling them again.

Dr Umar Johnson we have to help ourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KkwxABfaNM

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye...While I don't agree with some of your points, VERY GOOD video Mr.Clyde Winters. [Smile]

There are some blacks including self proclaimed black scholars who will try their best to distance themselves from Africa.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Clyde, nice video,is the figure in the center an African? who is that?

Anyway I think your video points to a mistake we made.
The term "African American" had the problem solved but because African Americans have been so shamed about Africa the landless color based term "black" is more prominent.
I do see a lot of AAs however getting interested in Egypt now although that is not exactly West Africa where many come from.

As per Madagascar:

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/MalagasyDNA/

Malagasy Roots DNA Project- Background

Administrators
CeCe Moore cecemoore@hotmail.com , Group Administrator
VegaTeresaA@gmail.com , Group Co-Administrator
Background
The people of Madagascar have a fascinating history embedded in their DNA. 17 known slave ships came from Madagascar to North America during the Transatlantic Slave Trade. As a result, we find Malagasy DNA in the African American descendants of enslaved people, often of Southeast Asian origin. One of the goals of this project is to discover the Malagasy roots of African Americans and connect them with their cousins from Madagascar. Please join us in this exciting endeavor.

mtDNA Haplogroups of interest include: B4a1a1b (Build 16), B4a1a1a2 (Build 15) - the "Malagasy Motif", M23, M32c, M46, M7c3c, F3b1, R9. L3f1b1 and others
Y-DNA Haplogroups include: O1a2 - M50, O2a1 - M95/M88, O3a2c - P164, O - M175 and others

**If tested at less than the full mitochondrial sequence or at another company, your haplogroup subclade may vary slightly from those listed and still be of Malagasy origin. Please contact the admins with questions.

Resources:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987306/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1199379/
http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/pmidlookup?view=long&pmid=19535740
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2156/15/77
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/10/605
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0080932
http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.3378/027.081.0407

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I like when you refuted the Moors and Hebrew Israelite who are saying there was no African Slave trade and Black Americans are from Asia.

I've never heard them claim this, they call Hamatic people Africans which is a bit inaccurate, and I've seen an confrontation with a person from Africa with a HBI who seemed to confirm that. Other than that there were trades with prisioners and people of low status in the communities that sold their own.

Isreal is not in Asia, if you actually go to a site in Israel they have a map that tells you its sitting on the African plate. Its in hebrew so I guess they assume most of the blacks would fail to read it and those that can read it wont care to put two and two together.

They were deffinitely slaves from more than Africa, there were slaves from Europe as well. Even on here there was mention of an old article of an escaped slave who spoke gailec.

You have to watch out for supporters of blacks doing nothing but sitting in Africa for thousands of years until slavery and only cling to Egyptology or some offshoot of that. The thing about Umar is that he seems to speak the language of a fraud or scammer (seems to have investigations on him, to me where there is a leaky faucet there is a stream), but it doesn't take much to impress the black community in America. I've seen some instances where one of the black awakening idols will say something that is actually incorrect, but if said to people who don't know how to go back and check up on what is told to them before praise, the teacher they looked up to is boosted up to the status of a god.

To me its much more important to learn do research and for blacks in America to think more critically, than focus just on making money, which is where the speakers constantly funnel their listeners in their overall conclusion. The more money you make the more you can give them I guess. Of course of you teach them to do research and become their own teachers which is more valuable to them than earning money, you lose control over your audience and you lose your bread n butter.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:

You have to watch out for supporters of blacks doing nothing but sitting in Africa for thousands of years until slavery and only cling to Egyptology or some offshoot of that.

I'm not sure your correct on this
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Winters: "New Video: Black Americans are Africans. Stupid!"

My friend Jackson from Papua, we often speak in Malay, his ancestors left Africa about 70ka. If he's African, everybody's African.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
Black Americans are a combination of Black Native Americans, Black Africans, and Black Europeans; Europe was originally Brown and Black until after the classical period where all those "religious" wars caused the Black/Brown Europeans to be enslaved and sent to work to the America's as war slaves. Southern Europe was once considered an extension of Africa.

Many of the Native American tribes, INCLUDING various Meso-Americans, were Black/brown people that resembled many Black Afro-Americans today. So it's their right to reclaim their lost and stolen American and European ancestry and roots.

THE REAL FOREIGNERS AND SELF-HATERS AND DENIALIST'S ARE WHITES AND THEIR NEAR-WHITE MULATTO'S/MIXED RACE MESTIZO OFF-SPRING IN THE AMERICA'S TODAY! AND THIS INCLUDES MODERN DAY WHITE TURKS AND ARABS!

Modern day Whites ARE FROM SIBERIA AND CENTRAL ASIA! NOT EUROPE, BUT SIBERIA AND CENTRAL ASIA! Yet these assholes have the gall to claim that they are Native Canadians or Native North Americans, or "Latin Americans" or native Australians, or Native Europeans, or Native Brazillians and South Americans, and then CLAIM THEY ARE AFRIKAANERS OR AFRICANS IN AFRICA; WHEN THOSE LANDS AND PLACES WAS ORIGINALLY INHABITED BY BROWN/BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Modern day Mexicans and Latin American's and Europeans and Chinese etc etc, ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL MEXICANS AND LATIN AMERICAN'S AND EUROPEANS AND CHINESE! THEY ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF WHITE ALBINO EURASIANS FROM SIBERIA/CENTRAL ASIA MIGRATING THERE AND TAKING OVER THOSE LANDS EN MASSE AND MIXING THEM UP!

THOSE LANDS WAS INHABITED BY BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE, VARIOUS NUMBERS OF WHOM LOOKED LIKE MANY BLACK AMERICANS TODAY!

Even TODAY, modern White Europeans claim they are the original Europeans, and there was no Black/brown people there before them WHICH IS A LIE! EUROPE HAD A LARGE SUBSTANTIAL BLACK/BROWN POPULATION THERE, ALL THE WAY UP TO THE CLASSICAL PERIOD! You can look up threads on Egyptsearch TO SEE THAT CLEARLY!

Even today White Europeans claim that THE ONLY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COME FROM AFRICA AND NOWHERE ELSE, AND THAT BLACKS DID NOT SETTLE EUROPE AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL PEOPLING OF EUROPE, OR THAT BLACK DID NOT INHABIT ANY OTHER REGION OF THE WORLD BESIDES AFRICA, AND MADE IT THEIR HOMELANDS, UNTIL WHITES CAME ALONG! And white researchers still do this in their "scientific journals" and "genetic reports" TO THIS DAY!

So it really is bullshit that these White Eurasian imposters are allowed to claim and make everyone believe that they are Americans, or Australians, or Canadians, or Europeans, and then claim those lands/regions as their own and as if those places are their homelands; WHILE BLACK/BROWNS HAVE TO BE CONFINED TO AFRICA AND PARTS OF ASIA ONLY, SOCIALLY/POLITICALLY/CULTURALLY, WHEN BLACK/BROWN PEOPLES INHABITED, EXPLORED AND SETTLED THE ABOVE MENTIONED LANDS BEFORE WHITES AND FOR AS LONG AS WHITES HAVE LIVED THERE UP TO THIS POINT TODAY!

It's bullshit that Black/Brown people have to be "confined" and "limited" to only certain parts of the world and regions, because of their apparent "roots" and "heritage", while Whites have a freesay in claiming every land in the world under the sun and pretending as though they were their all along and it's part of their "heritage".

Because this sounds like appeasement bullshit to me; modern "latin Americans" are not REAL NATIVE "Latin Americans" and modern day White Europeans, are not REAL NATIVE ORIGINAL EUROPEANS! They are all Albino imposters and thieves and mulatto's claiming and appropriating the lands OF BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE THAT ORIGINALLY INHABITED THEM!

So if Black Americans want to re-discover and re-claim their lost ancestry and roots in these regions and lands, ONCE OCCUPIED BY THEM BUT NOW OCCUPIED BY EURASIAN ALBINO'S AND THEIR MULATTO'S, then there shouldn't be a problem with that AT ALL!

EVEN THE NAME "EUROPE", WAS MADE AND CREATED BY BLACKS!

THE TERM "EUROPE" REFERRED TO A BLACK/BROWN SEMITIC PHOENICIAN PRINCESS, WHO WAS KIDNAPPED BY ZEUS AND HELD HOSTAGE! "EUROPE" HISTORICALLY WAS ONLY CONFINED TO THE SOUTHERN/MEDITERRANEAN PORTIONS OF THE EUROPEAN PENINSULA, AND NOT NOT NORTHERN EUROPE AND EURASIA WHERE MODERN WHITE EUROPEANS COME FROM!

THE ANCIENT GREEKS DID NOT CONSIDER THE ANCESTORS OF MODERN DAY WHITE EUROPEANS TO BE "EUROPEANS", AND DID NOT CONSIDER THEM TO BE PART OF "EUROPE" AT ALL!

So there really is a giant cognitive dissonance going on here about this subject, and this cognitive dissonance is being exploited and utilized by hucksters and liars like Lioness and her albino cohorts.

This same cognitive dissonance is being used on Black Americans and other colored peoples today, to the fullest levels as seen in the OP.

They are slowly admitting to stuff -

https://youtu.be/ZYiheRgAq5o

Granted I already knew about the bone he tossed but I notice they NEVER go into detail about what they have been doing in these time periods. Why won't they talk about yeoman and serfs? Talk about the yeoman and serfs.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fencer you are referring to this right?

Wiki:

Scottish American

The first foreign tongue spoken by some slaves in America was Scottish Gaelic picked up from Gaelic-speakers from the Western Isles. In a North Carolina newspaper dated about 1740, an advertisement offers a generous reward for the capture and return of a runaway African slave who is described as being easy to identify because he only spoke Gaelic. In one church in Alabama the African American congregation worshiped in Gaelic as late as 1918, another indication of the extent to which the Highlanders and Islanders spread their culture, from North Carolina to Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi.

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
Fencer you are referring to this right?

Wiki:

Scottish American

The first foreign tongue spoken by some slaves in America was Scottish Gaelic picked up from Gaelic-speakers from the Western Isles. In a North Carolina newspaper dated about 1740, an advertisement offers a generous reward for the capture and return of a runaway African slave who is described as being easy to identify because he only spoke Gaelic. In one church in Alabama the African American congregation worshiped in Gaelic as late as 1918, another indication of the extent to which the Highlanders and Islanders spread their culture, from North Carolina to Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi.

Yes, there's also a book that Mike refrenced where a traveler in Ireland mentioned black and brown people on some island in that area so aparently they didn't get all of us. Cant remember the name of it but I have the PDF in my files. I was only an occasional lurker when I saw the topic that refrenced that book. I think I remembered them editing later editions of it though?

Also have a PDF of a traveler who met a black Jew in Spain who escaped the dispora by pretending to be poor and living outside of major cities if I remember correctly. He confirmed what Mike had been saying about blacks being in the Catholic Church originally but he did not explain how the albinos took over unfortunately. The man met the Jew in the mid-late 1800s. I wonder if there any left over there that the media and albinos of Spain pretends are African slaves.

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Njii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Much of the Anti African ideology that you see in the United States originates from Domestic Intelligence Propaganda, namely National Security Memorandum 46.
Posts: 87 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
  • This Document is Exhibit 10 of U.S. Supreme Court Case No.00-9587

NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46

MARCH 17, 1978

Presidential Review Memorandum NSCM/46
    TO: The Secretary of State
    The Secretary of Defense
    The Director of Central Intelligence

SUBJECT: Black Africa and the U.S. Black Movement

The President has directed that a comprehensive review be made of current developments in Black Africa from the point of view of their possible impacts on the black movement in the United States. The review should consider:

1. Long-term tendencies of social and political developments and the degree to which they are consistent with or contradict the U.S. interests.

2. Proposals for durable contacts between radical African leaders and leftist leaders of the U.S. black community.

3. Appropriate steps to be taken inside and outside the country in order to inhibit any pressure by radical African leaders and organizations on the U.S. black community for the latter to exert influence on the policy of the Administration toward Africa.

The President has directed that the NSC Interdepartmental Group for Africa perform this review. The review should be forwarded to the NSC Political Analysis Committee by April 20.

(signed)

Zbigniew Brezinski

cc: The Secretary of the Treasury
    The Secretary of Commerce
    The Attorney General
    The Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff

NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL
    INTERDEPARTMENTAL GROUP
    FOR AFRICA

STUDY RESPONSE TO PRESIDENTIAL SECURITY
    REVIEW MEMORANDUM NSC-46
    BLACK AFRICA AND THE
    U.S. BLACK MOVEMENT

Objective of our policy toward Black Africa is to prevent social upheavals which could radically change the political situation throughout the area. The success or failure of our policy in the region depends on the solution international
    and internal issues whose importance of the United States is on the increase.

II. A. U.S. INTERESTS IN BLACK AFRICA

A multiplicity of interests influences the U.S. attitude toward black Africa. The most important of these interests can be summarized as follows:

1. POLITICAL
    If black African states assume attitudes hostile to the U.S. national interest, our policy toward the white regimes; which is a key element in our relations with the black states, may be subjected by the latter to great pressure for fundamental change. Thus the West may face a real danger of being deprived of access to the enormous raw material resources of southern Africa which are vital for our defense needs as well as losing control over the Cape sea routes by which approximately 65% of Middle Eastern oil is supplied to Western Europe.

Moreover, such a development may bring about internal political difficulties by intensifying the activity of the black movement in the United States itself.

It should also be borne in mind that black Africa is an integral part of a continent where tribal and regional discord, economic backwardness, inadequate infrastructures, drought, and famine, are constant features of the scene. In conjunction with the artificial borders imposed by the former colonial powers, guerilla warfare in Rhodesia and widespread indignation against apartheid in South Africa, the above factors provide the communist states with ample opportunities for furthering their aims. This must necessarily redound to the detriment of U.S. political interests.

2. ECONOMIC
    Black Africa is increasingly becoming an outlet for U.S. exports and investment. The mineral resources of the area continue to be of great value for the normal functioning of industry in the United States and allied countries. In 1977, U.S. direct investment in black Africa totaled about $1.8 billion and exports $2.2 billion. New prospect of substantial profits would continue to develop in the countries concerned.

IV. BLACK AFRICA AND THE U.S. BLACK MOVEMENT

Apart from the above-mentioned factors adverse to U.S. strategic interests, the nationalist liberation movement in black Africa can act as a catalyst with far reaching effects on the American black community by stimulating its organizational consolidation and by inducing radical actions. Such a result would be likely as Zaire went the way of Angola and Mozambique.

An occurrence of the events of 1967-68 would do grievous harm to U.S. prestige, especially in view of the concern of the present Administration with human rights issues. Moreover, the Administration would have to take specific steps to stabilize the situation. Such steps might be misunderstood both inside and outside the United States.

In order to prevent such a trend and protect U.S. national security interests, it would appear essential to elaborate and carry out effective countermeasures.

1. Possibility of Joint Action By U.S. Black and African Nationalist Movement.

In elaborating U.S. policy toward black Africa, due weight must be given to the fact that there are 25 millions American blacks whose roots are African and who consciously or subconsciously sympathies with African nationalism.

The living conditions of the black population should also be taken into account. Immense advances in the field are accompanied by a long-lasting high rate of unemployment, especially among the youth and by poverty and dissatisfaction with government social welfare standards.

These factors taken together may provide a basis for joint actions of a concrete nature by the African nationalist movement and the U.S. black community. Basically, actions would take the form of demonstrations and public protests, but the likelihood of violence cannot be excluded. There would also be attempts to coordinate their political activity both locally and in international organizations.

Inside the United States these actions could include protest demonstrations against our policy toward South Africa accompanied by demand for boycotting corporations and banks which maintain links with that country; attempts to establish a permanent black lobby in Congress including activist leftist radical groups and black legislators; the reemergence of Pan-African ideals; resumption of protest marches recalling the days of Martin Luther King; renewal of the extremist idea national idea of establishing an "African Republic" on American soil. Finally, leftist radical elements of the black community could resume extremist actions in the style of the defunct Black Panther Party.

Internationally, damage could be done to the United States by coordinated activity of African states designed to condemn U.S. policy toward South Africa, and initiate discussions on the U.S. racial issue at the United Nations where the African representation constitutes a powerful bloc with about one third of all the votes.

A menace to U.S. economic interests, though not a critical one, could be posed by a boycott by Black African states against American companies which maintain contact with South Africa and Rhodesia. If the idea of economic assistance to black Americans shared by some African regimes could be realized by their placing orders in the United States mainly with companies owned by blacks, they could gain a limited influence on the U.S. black community.

In the above context, we must envisage the possibility, however remote, that black Americans interested in African affairs may refocus their attention on the Arab-Israeli conflict. Taking into account; the African descent of American blacks it is reasonable to anticipate that their sympathies would lie with the Arabs who are closer to them in spirit and in some case related to them by blood. Black involvement in lobbying to support the Arabs may lead to serious dissention between American black and Jews. The likelihood of extremist actions by either side is negligible, but the discord may bring about tension in the internal political climate of the United States.

3. Political options

In the context of long-term strategy, the United States can not afford a radical change in the fundamentals of its African policy, which is designed for maximum protection of national security. In the present case, emphasis is laid on the importance of Black Africa for U.S. political, economic and military interests.

RECOMMENDATIONS

In weighing the range of U.S. interests in Black Africa, basic recommendations arranged without intent to imply priority are:

1. Specific steps should be taken with the help of appropriate government agencies to inhibit coordinated activity of the Black Movement in the United States.

2. Special clandestine operations should be launched by the CIA to generate mistrust and hostility in American and world opinion against joint activity of the two forces, and to cause division among Black African radical national groups and their leaders.

3. U.S. embassies to Black African countries specially interested in southern Africa must be highly circumspect in view of the activity of certain political circles and influential individuals opposing the objectives and methods of U.S. policy toward South Africa. It must be kept in mind that the failure of U.S. strategy in South Africa would adversely affect American standing throughout the world. In addition, this would mean a significant diminution of U.S. influence in Africa and the emergence of new difficulties in our internal situation due to worsening economic prospects.

4. The FBI should mount surveillance operations against Black African representatives and collect sensitive information on those, especially at the U.N., who oppose U.S. policy toward South Africa. The information should include facts on their links with the leaders of the Black movement in the United States, thus making possible at least partial neutralization of the adverse effects of their activity.

V. TRENDS IN THE AMERICAN BLACK MOVEMENT

In connection with our African policy, it is highly important to evaluate correctly the present state of the Black movement in the Untied States and basing ourselves on all available information, to try to devise a course for its future development. Such an approach is strongly suggested by our perception of the fact that American Blacks form a single ethnic group potentially capable of causing extreme instability in our strategy toward South Africa. This may lead to critical differences between the United States and Black Africa in particular. It would also encourage the Soviet Union to step up its interference in the region. Finally, it would pose a serious threat to the delicate structure of race relations within the United States. All the above considerations give rise to concern for the future security of
    the United States.

Since the mid-1960s, when legislation on the human rights was passed and Martin Luther King murdered, federal and local measures to improve black welfare have been taken, as a result of which the U.S. black movement has undergone considerable changes.

The principle changes are as follows:

*Social and economic issues have supplanted political aims as the main preoccupations of the movement. and actions formerly planned on a nationwide scale are now being organized locally.

*Fragmentation and a lack of organizational unity within the movement.

*Sharp social stratification of the Black population and lack of policy options which could reunite them.

*Want of a national leader of standing comparable to Martin Luther King.

B. THE RANGE OF POLICY OPTIONS

The concern for the future security of the United States makes necessary the range of policy options. Arranged without intent imply priority they are:

(a) to enlarge programs, within the framework of the present budget, for the improvement of the social and economic welfare of American Blacks in order to ensure continuing development of present trends in the Black movement;

(b) to elaborate and bring into effect a special program designed to perpetuate division in the Black movement and neutralize the most active groups of leftist radical organizations representing different social strata of the Black community: to encourage division in Black circles;

(c) to preserve the present climate which inhibits the emergence from within the Black leadership of a person capable of exerting nationwide appeal;

(d) to work out and realize preventive operations in order to impede durable ties between U.S Black organizations and radical groups in African states;

(e) to support actions designed to sharpen social stratification in the Black community which would lead to the widening and perpetuation of the gap between successful educated Blacks and the poor, giving rise to growing antagonism between different Black groups and a weakening of the movement as a whole.

(f) to facilitate the greatest possible expansion of Black business by granting government contracts and loans with favorable terms to Black businessmen;

(g) to take every possible means through the AFL-CIO leaders to counteract the increasing influence of Black labor organizations which function in all major unions and in particular, the National Coalition of Black Trade Union and its leadership including the creation of real preference for adverse and hostile reaction among White trade unionists to demands for improvement of social and economic welfare of the Blacks;

(h) to support the nomination at federal and local levels of loyal Black public figures to elective offices, to government agencies and the Court.

This would promote the achievement of a twofold purpose:

first, it would be easier to control the activity of loyal black representatives within existing institution;

second, the idea of an independent black political party now under discussion within black leadership circles would soon lose all support.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lawaya
Member # 22120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lawaya   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I like when you refuted the Moors and Hebrew Israelite who are saying there was no African Slave trade and Black Americans are from Asia.

I've never heard them claim this, they call Hamatic people Africans which is a bit inaccurate, and I've seen an confrontation with a person from Africa with a HBI who seemed to confirm that. Other than that there were trades with prisioners and people of low status in the communities that sold their own.

Isreal is not in Asia, if you actually go to a site in Israel they have a map that tells you its sitting on the African plate. Its in hebrew so I guess they assume most of the blacks would fail to read it and those that can read it wont care to put two and two together.

They were deffinitely slaves from more than Africa, there were slaves from Europe as well. Even on here there was mention of an old article of an escaped slave who spoke gailec.

You have to watch out for supporters of blacks doing nothing but sitting in Africa for thousands of years until slavery and only cling to Egyptology or some offshoot of that. The thing about Umar is that he seems to speak the language of a fraud or scammer (seems to have investigations on him, to me where there is a leaky faucet there is a stream), but it doesn't take much to impress the black community in America. I've seen some instances where one of the black awakening idols will say something that is actually incorrect, but if said to people who don't know how to go back and check up on what is told to them before praise, the teacher they looked up to is boosted up to the status of a god.

To me its much more important to learn do research and for blacks in America to think more critically, than focus just on making money, which is where the speakers constantly funnel their listeners in their overall conclusion. The more money you make the more you can give them I guess. Of course of you teach them to do research and become their own teachers which is more valuable to them than earning money, you lose control over your audience and you lose your bread n butter.

he lying no Hebrew Israelites teach what he said if so they know nothing and yes there are Israelites still in africa
Posts: 54 | From: va | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Slavery is focal point of the Black Hebrew Israelites because they believe Deuteronomy 28 is a prophesy that has come true about Blacks and native people in America

Deuteronomy 28:68

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Unlike traditional interpretations of this verse many Black Hebrew Israelites believe that America is the new Egypt and that slavery of Blacks and Native Americans is what this verse is actually talking about
-and that it proves them to be the chosen people - not Africans and not white, Middle Eastern Jews or Ethiopian Falashas. They say that all the blacks who were taken into slavery lived in Africa but they were not Africans they are Israelites and it's shown in this bible verse
and that Africans who were not enslaved and remain in Africa are Hamites, not the chosen people, not the true Israelites.
These are many of the American Black Hebrew Israelites many the followers of Abba Bivens in the 60s.
Although there were predecessors going as far back as the early 1800s ( William Saunders Crowdy)
There are also people in Nigeria who believe themselves to be descendants of the Israelites who as Africans living in Africa have a different view as well as Beta Israel.

The Moorish Science Temple is completely different.
They don't believe that the term "black" is a proper way to describe who others call "black people" in America. They say such people are Moors who originally were Moabites from Canaan and later part of the Moorish empire.
They also say that slavery of Africans by Europeans was greatly exaggerated because there were many Moors already settled in America prior to the Europeans and that they are properly called "Moorish Americans"
They also believe that who other people call "blacks' in America are mainly people who were part of the Moorish empire and that they were recognized at the time by America as having a Moroccan nationality and were exempt from slavery. Noble Drew outlined these things in the Circle 7 Koran and the Moorish Questionnaire (101s and 102s)
They believe that the people called "blacks" in America need to empower themselves by claiming their Moorish nationality.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB]  -

Clyde, nice video, is the figure in the center an African? who is that?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB]  -

He is a black European that lived in New Amsterdam or New York City.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Slavery is focal point of the Black Hebrew Israelites because they believe Deuteronomy 28 is a prophesy that has come true about Blacks and native people in America

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Unlike traditional interpretations of this verse many Black Hebrew Israelites believe that America is the new Egypt and that slavery of Blacks and Native Americans is what this verse is actually talking about
-and that it proves them to be the chosen people - not Africans and not white, Middle Eastern Jews or Ethiopian Falashas. They say that all the blacks who were taken into slavery lived in Africa but they were not Africans they are Israelites and it's shown in this bible verse
and that Africans who were not enslaved and remain in Africa are Hamites, not the chosen people, not the true Israelites.
These are many of the American Black Hebrew Israelites many the followers of Abba Bivens in the 60s.
Although there were predecessors going as far back as the early 1800s ( William Saunders Crowdy)
There are also people in Nigeria who believe themselves to be descendants of the Israelites who as Africans living in Africa have a different view as well as Beta Israel.

They don't believe that the term "black" is a proper way to describe who others call "black people" in America. They say such people are Moors who originally were Moabites from Canaan and later part of the Moorish empire.
They also say that slavery of Africans by Europeans was greatly exaggerated because there were many Moors already settled in America prior to the Europeans and that they are properly called "Moorish Americans"
They also believe that who other people call "blacks' in America are mainly people who were part of the Moorish empire and that they were recognized at the time by America as having a Moroccan nationality and were exempt from slavery. Noble Drew outlined these things in the Circle 7 Koran and the Moorish Questionnaire (101s and 102s)
They believe that the people called "blacks" in America need to empower themselves by claiming their Moorish nationality.

-

The original Black Hebrews accepted the idea that many West Africans sold into slavery were formerly Hebrews who reverted to Islam and African traditional religion were sold in America as slaves, to fulfill prophesy. They also believed that after modern Israel is destroyed during the war between Gog and Magog, the fake Israelis will migrate back to Europe and America, and Afro-Americans will return to Israel and protect the land from invasion by the Chinese hordes that will march all the way to the Levant in an attempt to take over Africa. The African continent will be prime territory as white governments decline due to internal economic problems and earthquacks from which they will be unable to recover after the war between Gog and Magog. Africa since it is built up on a series of plateaus is the only stable continent.There may be some earthquacks in East Africa but everywhere else in Africa will be stable.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:

This isn't accurate at ALL from what I've seen. Maybe if you're doing general research or just watching one group of them, which is pretty terrible especialy if you are desiring to be taken seriously. But I think it's safe to say we are beyond that point. Of course if you're comfortable with comic relief quality antics be my guest.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
[QB]  -

I don't understand this, why does the title say "Black Americans are Africans. Stupid! " if that person and none of the people in the three pictures are African? Is that a joke? There are no Africans there?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

This isn't accurate at ALL from what I've seen. Maybe if you're doing general research or just watching one group of them, which is pretty terrible especialy if you are desiring to be taken seriously. But I think it's safe to say we are beyond that point. Of course if you're comfortable with comic relief quality antics be my guest.
Your remarks are laughable. " This isn't accurate at ALL from what I've seen" - is a non-argument.
I am well informed on this topic and made a lot of statements and all you come up with is "This isn't accurate at ALL" yet you have no counter argument to any of the statements I made. That is clownery as well as buffoonery.
Obviously you are bluffing and bullshitting and hoping someone else must have some counter argument on something.
Stop the fakeness and wasting my time.

Let's see if fencer can dig himself out of this one without anybody trying to help him

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]  -

I don't understand this, why does the title say "Black Americans are Africans. Stupid! " if that person and none of the people in the three pictures are African? Is that a joke? There are no Africans there?
They are all Africans due to heritage and ancestry.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your remarks are laughable. " This isn't accurate at ALL from what I've seen" - is a non-argument.
I am well informed on this topic and made a lot of statements and all you come up with is "This isn't accurate at ALL" yet you have no counter argument to any of the statements I made. That is clownery as well as buffoonery.
Obviously you are bluffing and bullshitting and hoping someone else must have some counter argument on something.

Let's see if fencer can dig himself out of this one without anybody trying to help him

I'm not arguing with you. You are so poorly informed on so much that merley implying that I can turn on a "Hebrew Israelite" video and debunk you speaks volumes. For every video one group makes there are twice as many other Hebrew videos trying to argue with them, this is so obvious I shouldn't have to do more than mention it.

You're a fraud and simply not worth anyone's time getting info to spoon feed you. If you want to complain and get mad everytime people don't want to play your games and call you out, take yourself off the forums and go for a jog.

Simply put or in conclusion, this is all the effort you deserve. You behave laughably, you will be treated laughably.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Slavery is focal point of the Black Hebrew Israelites because they believe Deuteronomy 28 is a prophesy that has come true about Blacks and native people in America

For every video one group makes there are twice as many other Hebrew videos trying to argue with them,
fencer is still faking.

He claims "twice as many other Hebrew videos trying to argue with them"
but says nothing about what in particular is being argued and he has not produced a single such video.

Let us know when you have a point to dispute and have stopped the nonsense

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB]  -

They are all Africans due to heritage and ancestry.

What is the source of the picture of the man in the center?

You call the man a black European with African ancestry.

At what point in time did he have ancestors who lived in Africa? Under a thousand years or much further back?

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Clyde another factor to consider in the 400 years old African Slave trade is the role play by European, Arab and African secret society. I remember reading years ago Steven Sora book the Secret Society of the American Elite were the author states that the American slave businessman, slave ship owners and slave ship captains belong to the same American secret society.

In Nigeria area of Africa the leopard secret society participated in the African Slave Trade. I think secret society being involved in the African Slave Trade may explain why it couldnt be stop by some Maatic African Kings.

-
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Societies-Americas-Elite-Knights-ebook/dp/B004GEAWPO?ie=UTF8&keywords=the%20secret%20society%20of%20american%20elite&qid=1464101132&ref_=sr_1_1&s=book s&sr=1-1

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com