EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Negroes Never Ran,Built, Formed Ancient Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Negroes Never Ran,Built, Formed Ancient Egypt
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37bcKuhzNU
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True.
Those weren't Negroes, but Blacks.

At the time, Negroes didn't yet exist.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

ASuperEgyptian needs his eyes checked, look at the negro features

/close thread

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He,he,he,he:

Expose the obvious lie, to gain credibility in less obvious lies, eh lioness?

Damn I wish I could quantify how misdirection like this works on Negroes.

That is useful information to gauge their dependability.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] ^He,he,he,he:

Can a sister do no good ???

I will expose your lies, obvious and less obvious so watch yo back little man

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^He,he,he,he:

Damn I wish I could quantify how misdirection like this works on Negroes.

That is useful information to gauge their dependability.

It ALWAYS works like a charm!

No matter how obvious and exposed the trap is, Negroes will willingly put their feet squarely in the center, howl, and then blame the "White man".

I am always both amazed and ashamed in how easy it is to trap a stupid Negro.

When they coined the phrase, "You know when they are lying because their lips move". They will talking about Jews.

Remember, back in the day, when Lionese had that other alt called, American Hammer, who was supposedly a Texas History teacher?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

No matter how obvious and exposed the trap is, Negroes will willingly put their feet squarely in the center, howl, and then blame the "White man".

I don't get it. You're saying don't blame the white man now?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

I don't get it. You're saying don't blame the white man now?
Obviously.

Whites (Gentiles) are basically dumb. Their only real contribution to imperialism is their violent natures, but they are anything but, thinkers.

Whites fall into the same traps that Jews set as do Negroes.

Example: Who thought up and convinced Whites of the validity of the US GOP "Southern Strategy"?
Jews, of course.

Who led and financed the US Civil War?
Jews, of course.

Who dragged US Gentiles into WWII?
Jews, again.

White gentiles are merely pawns on the Jew chess board.
They know that once something racially bad happens to Negroes, they will naturally blame, The WHITE man. Not the Jew White man, but the Gentile White man.
This is called, Killing Two birds with one stone.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Whites (Gentiles) are basically dumb. Their only real contribution to imperialism is their violent natures, but they are anything but, thinkers.

That is clearly true:

AGAIN - they elected Trump.

But do you know what sealed it for me?

THE EINSTEIN LETTER!!!!!

How the hell did they do that????

TOTAL POWER OVER MEDIA - WOW!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

White gentiles are merely pawns on the Jew chess board.
They know that once something racially bad happens to Negroes, they will naturally blame, The WHITE man. Not the Jew White man, but the Gentile White man.
This is called, Killing Two birds with one stone.

Look will you tell Mike albinos are not a problem it's just the small portion of them that are Jews that are the problem.

Mike needs to leave the albinos alone and focus on Jews. Their albinism is secondary. It's their Jewishness that is the problem.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Er lioness, you know damn well that they are NOT Jews, as in Hebrews or the ancient people of Judea or Israel, or even Amorites.

They are TURKS, just like the rest of those Albinos claiming to be original people of North Africa and the Middle-East. The only difference being the Turkic tribe they belong to.

Those claiming to be Jews are Khazars, the others are majority Seljuk and Oghuz Turks - I say majority because there are a great many Turkic tribes.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Er lioness, you know damn well that they are NOT Jews,

Tell it to Narmertot, he's the guy who uses the term "Jew" 24 hours a day. See if you can get him to change over

The point is albinos are not the problem. It's the Khazars. Their albinism is secondary. So leave the greater albino population alone. They are good as long as they don't have the Khazars influencing them. Get rid of the Khazars and the Blacks and Whites can live in harmony

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

The point is albinos are not the problem. It's the Khazars. Their albinism is secondary. So leave the greater albino population alone. They are good as long as they don't have the Khazars influencing them. Get rid of the Khazars and the Blacks and Whites can live in harmony

Actually it's not just Khazars, it's Turks in general, especially Turk Mulattoes.

Yes, the people claiming to be Jews are Turkic Khazars:

But what about those Claiming to be Arabs:

Or those claiming to be Egyptians:

Or those claiming to be Greeks"
(Yes, check who is ethnically in Greece in modern times).

Then you have Germanic Albinos claiming to be Berbers.

In the East you have Turks plus Germanics claiming to be Persians and Indians.
(Once they left India and bred insitu, they ceased being Indians).

It's just a mess, we need to send ALL of you Albinos back to Central Asia.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

For those not inclined to research MODERN Greek history, this German work might be illuminating.

“Greeks are not real Greeks” claims German WELT, favoring a DNA-based EU-membership.

Die Welt is a conservative daily close to Merkel’s Christian Democrat Party CDU. In this nicely set German New EU Order of “kick Greece out of the eurozone”, Greeks have no place. For reasons not only economical but also historical and -what a surprise! – even racial. For the simple claimed fact that “Greeks already destroyed once the European Order,” so the article title in the history section of DER WELT and because modern Greeks were not descendents of the famous Greeks of the antique,

but a”Turkish-molded mixture of Slavs, Byzantines (Blacks and mulattoes) and Albanians (Turks and Slavs).” What is interesting and extremely worrying at the same time is that the WELT-author revives racial theories of the Nazis, as he quotes 19th-century Austrian scholar Jakob Philipp Fallmerayer, a xenophobe and a slavophobe, who had invented the “Greeks are not real Greeks” theory.

In the context of the DNA-based eligibility for EU membership, the thesis of Conservative WELT and CDU clearly implies that apart from the fake Greeks, neither real Turks, Slavs and Albanians should be allowed in the European family of undiluted blood and pour races.

Racists to the bones

The authors makes a reference to the Battle of Navarino in 1827, during the Greek War of Independence (1821–32), where the Great Powers (Britain, France and Russia) destroyed the Ottoman armada thus creating a breakthrough in the Greek Independence War against the Sultan.

However, according to the author the motives of the Great Powers were not geostrategical as every political scientist would think nowadays, but noble and romantic.

The idea that Greeks are not real Greeks is not new and it has not be invented by the WELT-journalist. It first came up by Jakob Philipp Fallmerayer a Tyrolean traveller, journalist, politician and historian of the 19th century who is “best known for his controversial (some even say racist) theories concerning the racial origins of the Greeks.”

Fallmerayer’s Greek theory

Fallmerayer devoted his scholarly activities to another Greek-speaking region of the Middle Ages, namely, the Morea – the peninsula of Peloponnese. In particular, he developed his theory that the ancient, “Hellenic“, population of the south Balkans had been replaced during the Migration Period by Slavic peoples (350-800 AD). A similar idea had already been proposed by the British traveler William Martin Leake, but Fallmerayer turned it into a theory, which he advocated with characteristic zeal.

The first volume of Fallmerayer’s Geschichte der Halbinsel Morea während des Mittelalters appeared in 1830, and he expressed his central theory in the foreword as follows:

“The race of the Hellenes has been wiped out in Europe. Physical beauty, intellectual brilliance, innate harmony and simplicity, art, competition, city, village, the splendour of column and temple — indeed, even the name has disappeared from the surface of the Greek continent…. Not the slightest drop of undiluted Hellenic blood flows in the veins of the Christian population of present-day Greece.”

This phenomenon was further interpreted by Fallmerayer as an indication of the potential of the “Slavic” nations to overwhelm the “Latin” and the “German”, a line of thought which he would later develop in his political writings. He further argued that the Great Powers who had supported the Greek War of Independence had been led by a “classical intoxication” to misjudge the character of the new Greek state.

(Who were the original Greeks is another issue).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Real tawk - You little pink-assed Albino twerp, just look at what an interesting thread your silly nonsense has produced. Just goes to show, even sh1t has a function.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Actually it's not just Khazars, it's Turks in general, especially Turk Mulattoes.

But what about those Claiming to be Arabs:

Or those claiming to be Egyptians:

Then you have Germanic Albinos claiming to be Berbers.

In the East you have Turks plus Germanics claiming to be Persians and Indians.
(Once they left India and bred insitu, they ceased being Indians).

It's just a mess, we need to send ALL of you Albinos back to Central Asia.

Mike

I again reference from the so-called, Jewish defector, Benjamin Freedman.

Now, what are the facts about the Jews?
The Jews -- I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are.

If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that.

Now what happened?

The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars.

They were a warlike tribe that lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into eastern Europe -- and to reduce this so you don't get too confused about the history of Eastern Europe -- they set up this big Khazar kingdom: 800,000 square miles.
Only, there was no Russia, there were no other countries, and the Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

Now, they were phallic worshippers, which is filthy.
I don't want to go into the details of that now. It was their religion the way it was the religion of many other Pagans or Barbarians elsewhere in the world.

Now, the [Khazar] king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith -- either Christianity, Islam -- the Moslem faith -- or what is known today as Judaism -- really Talmudism.
So, like spinning a top and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

Now, in Latin and Greek there is no such letter as 'j', and the first syllable of Judaeus and Judaius starts 'ghu'. Now, when the Bible was written, it was first written in Greek, Latin, Panantic, Syriac, Aramaic... all those languages. Never Was the word Jew in any of them because the word didn't exist. Judea was the country, and the people were Judeans, and Jesus was referred to only as a Judean. I've seen those early... the earliest scripts available.

In 1345, a man by the name of Wycliffe in England thought that it was time to translate the Bible into English. There was no English edition of the Bible because who the Devil could read? It was only the educated church people who could read Latin and Greek, Syriac, Aramaic and the other languages. Anyhow, Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. But in it, he had to look around for some words for Judaeas and Judaius.

There was no English word because Judea had passed out of existence.
There was no Judea. People had long ago forgotten that.
So in the first translation he used the word, in referring to Jesus, as 'gyu', "jew". At the time, there was no printing press.

Then, between 1345 and the 17th century, when the press came into use, that word passed through so many changes... I have them all here. If you want I can read them to you. I will. That word 'gyu' which was in the Wycliffe Bible became. . . first it was ' gyu ', then ' giu ', then ' iu ' (because the ' i ' in Latin is pronounced like the ' j '. Julius Caesar is ' Iul ' because there is no 'j' in Latin) then ' iuw ', then ' ieuu ', then ' ieuy ', then ' iwe ', then ' iow ', then ' iewe ', all in Bibles as time went on. Then ' ieue ', then ' iue ', then ' ive ', and then ' ivw ', and finally in the 18th century... ' jew '. Jew.

All the corrupt and contracted forms for Judaius, and Judaeas in Latin. Now, there was no such thing as 'Jew', and any theologian -- I've lectured in maybe 20 of the most prominent theological seminaries in this country, and two in Europe -- there was no such word as Jew. There only was Judea, and Jesus was a Judean and the first English use of a word in an English bible to describe him was 'gyu' -- Jew. A contracted and shortened form of Judaeus, just the same as we call a laboratory a 'lab', and gasoline 'gas'... a tendency to short up.

So when Ben Franklin came to Europe in the 18th century, he already saw the results of what these people had done after they left their homeland. And every word of it is true... they say it themselves.
I can give you half a dozen books they've written in which they say the same thing:
When they have money they become tyrants. And when they become defeated, they become ruthless. They're only barbarians.
They're the descendants of Asiatic Mongols and they will do anything to accomplish their purpose.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Many people have wondered where the word "Jew" came from, that is the best I've heard so far.

Very much like the word "Hittite":

There was actually no such people, the first anyone ever heard the word was when the King James Bible was written.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

what about gentile Europeans?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com