EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Sammy, neal or who ever (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sammy, neal or who ever
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It just struck me. How did you get those pics??? Were you there? Are you sweet???? [Eek!] [Eek!] Hey to each his own. But seriously bro. How about moving threads to TNV?

quote:
Originally posted by Hori:
I take it you miserable homos are still salty over this:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000506

You have no idea where else I've put those pics. Are you still looking for a way to fix it?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What no response yet?? Finally getting some sleep. Wonder when you have time for that "bird"

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
It just struck me. How did you get those pics??? Were you there? Are you sweet???? [Eek!] [Eek!] Hey to each his own. But seriously bro. How about moving threads to TNV?

quote:
I take it you miserable homos are still salty over this:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000506

You have no idea where else I've put those pics. Are you still looking for a way to fix it?

[Big Grin]

I heard that Big Black Bricklayer Bloke round the corner from your flat is still fucking your cute & nerdy white girl-friend up all *3* orifices when you go off to your 9 to 5 hustle - is that true ??? [Frown]

He's a very Big Guy so she fries him a greasy full English brekky before they get into it - to give him all the energy he needs [Big Grin]

She "needs" him because though she enjoys dipping into your piggy bank for tuition fees, she doesn't think you're up to the task of scratching her itch [Big Grin]

-

^^^ Her description of your apparatus/penis was along the lines of a "pig's tail" though she had a lot more to say about you: the above picture is worth a thousand words [Razz]

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ He's a "sodatic zoner" so I'm sure he only needs one of his gf's orifices. He'd rather be out drinking with the boys tbh.

He doesn't mind sharing the other 2 orifices with the "round the corner" Big Black (probably Jamaican [Big Grin] ) Guy when he's at the office [Big Grin] .

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Good morning to you too Horus. Lets see . . .. 5:30 - 12:56. 7 hrs and you are at the PC. Man this thing is addictive. Hope you pay that bird as much attention. Be carefull she said she likes guys with moeny but prefers white guys.

Just kidding, Hope you realized I am messing with you.

Tired of asking. What about it???

Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You're not too bright TKL. In fact you're quite pale.

And what's that sly backing down I see you doing. Don't be a pussy. Finish what you've started.

This is what your whole "xyyman" facade is about:

quote:

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose point of view is opposed to the one that the user's sockpuppet claims to hold. The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concern_troll#Concern_troll

To your credit, you've done a good job of that with the assistance of Charlie Bass.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I am really suprised at you young Horus. I thought you were progressive but you are really showing yourself to be a degenerate, simpleton.

I am beginning to think you had no intention of helping with informing and educating newbies. The way you are scaring people from TNV. . .now. . .makes you look like a "suspicious" character. What's up with you bro?? Are you really a bro? or are you a NUT?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
And leave Bass out of this. First you try to squeeze money out of him. Now you are on his case.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am really suprised at you young Horus. I thought you were progressive but you are really showing yourself to be a degenerate, simpleton.

I am beginning to think you had no intention of helping with informing and educating newbies. The way you are scaring people from TNV. . .now. . .makes you look like a "suspicious" character. What's up with you bro?? Are you really a bro? or are you a NUT?

^ he's a bait. ignore him.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY BOYZ.

LOOK AT YOURSELVES:

-

^ AKOBEN IS THE IMP IN THE MIDDLE.

-

^ THIS IS XYYMAN.

^^^ NOBODY TAKES YOU FOOLS SERIOUSLY.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow! I thought the picture of the other guy is Xyyman! So old 'xman' is gayer than I thought. And Akoben, what's his case??-- He's too gay for the Neo-nazis to accept him? That's why all he can do is bitch and moan about those "evil jewish devils" here?! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ actually, akoben was bullied as a kid. Only child of "well off" [Big Grin] parents. Was always the "smallest" kid in class. Long story.

so, he grew up to be a wealthy javascript programmer and now in his 40s, he has decided on the path to take revenge on the world! [Cool]

-

^^^ [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Still haven't answered the question. Were you there young man. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ho! Ho! Ho! You guys got to make up your minds. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Too bad Rasol fell for it. which one is me again????

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Wow! I thought the picture of the other guy is Xyyman! So old 'xman' is gayer than I thought. And Akoben, what's his case??-- He's too gay for the Neo-nazis to accept him? That's why all he can do is bitch and moan about those evil jewish 'devil's here?! LOL [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The point is you're one of those losers so what's the purpose of your protest?

quote:

Still have't answered the question. Were you there young man. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Good question. Although I recall Hori saying he got it from a webpage or something, I dunno Facebook(?)
Posts: 26302 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ They posted the pics in their "secret" Apres-Scee google group [Big Grin]

The group still exists DJ, you can check it out. You can't get in without being invited though. Except [Wink] .

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trolling is back and even worse than ever. This is just pathetic.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ Your Mother is pathetic for giving birth to a dwarf Chimpanzee wannabe DarthVader.

No wonder your father refused to have anymore kids after you [Big Grin] .

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Your Mother is pathetic for giving birth to a dwarf Chimpanzee wannabe DarthVader.

Is that what the man who was shagging your mother on the side said to you? Poor kid.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Bass:
quote:

Is that what the man who was shagging your mother on the side said to you? Poor kid.
LOL [Big Grin] I have many siblings.

However, YOU are the only thing that came out of your abominable mother [Razz]

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL [Big Grin] I have many siblings.

However, YOU are the only thing that came out of your abominable mother [Razz]

So he changed his mind and shagged your mom some more? Poor kid.
AllixDarcy
Member # 15670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllixDarcy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That's a weak response.

Charlie, Is It True every morning your friends have to find the nearest gutter from the pub you were drinking at - to pull u out of piss water so you won't be late for work???

Lol ^_^ *giggles*

Posts: 34 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
http://egypthistory.invisionplus.net/index.php

Not perfect at all but a start. Excuse the color, I can't see red and green colors very well. If anyone would volunteer to be a co-admin and properly design and set up the categories that would be nice.

Member # 11484

Rate Member
concern troll. we're not going anywhere. we're staying right here. [Roll Eyes]
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
concern troll. we're not going anywhere. we're staying right here. [Roll Eyes]

Obsessed troll, its ok, it was only a try. You want to fight with the Bass so bad but the Bas isn't having it. The board will be deleted and the Bass will continue to blog.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The board will not be deleted. [Cool]

Why don't you and "The Gang" quit your 2 year long "obsession" with turning this forum into filth??? How sick are you guys....

Thanks for helping us create two potential streams out of one though [Wink] .

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Something will change and its coming, believe the Bass when he says it. You're just as trollish as the ones you claim to be busting out, you're not important
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BASS this guy needs some serious mental help. Not sure what his angle is. He has gone from a Pan-Africanist youth to a crazed madman. Now I am wondering if he was ever a Pan-Africanist.

Anyway - very good title. How is it setup in Google?? Need some artwork. You may be able to pince some photos from Doug's AE art thead.

Maybe one of the regular Vets can help co-admin.

Must have clear rules.

BTW - Who admins TNV???

===Just noticed. Can you control the adv. Some of them are way out there. Even on this site I starting to see some wierd adv. eg. "African SheMales", "meet African women" etc. What's the point of trying to get away from this stuff and it is being advertise while you are typing.. . . at the next site.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, xxy is revealing himself more in more of the nerves you touched in each of his responses to you .. but .. why are you implying that Charlie is undercover? (I have not seen anything Bassmasta has posted to warrent such an insinuation)
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ this is not the first time he has tried to orchestrate an "exodus" from the forum.

I wonder why he repeatedly does that? Do you??

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
^ this is not the first time he has tried to orchestrate an "exodus" from the forum.

I wonder why he does that? Do you??

The forum is an unmoderated cesspool thats fallen from what it used to be and trolls like you don't want an exodus to a place where their trolling will not be tolerated. Thats why you want to stay put in a place of unmoderated troll-topia. This place is bliss for trolls like you.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ LOL [Big Grin] . That's funny. I have recommended the "vet" posters move from this forum on a few occassions. I don't personally care who else moves. What really matters to me is that there is a good source of regularly updated @Knowledge on Africana [Wink] . And these guys are willing to share for free. Mostly I recommend TNV because it has some momentum. But you're recommending we move to a brand new forum with no google results (at least from me searching from Europe - don't know about the American Boyz).

Go on everyone, google for:
egypthistory.invisionplus.net

Then google for:
egyptsearch.com

compare the results [Big Grin]

Quit playing games Charlie.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
BASS this guy needs some serious mental help. Not sure what his angle is. He has gone from a Pan-Africanist youth to a crazed madman. Now I am wondering if he was ever a Pan-Africanist.

Anyway - very good title. How is it setup in Google?? Need some artwork. You may be able to pince some photos from Doug's AE art thead.

Maybe one of the regular Vets can help co-admin.

Must have clear rules.

BTW - Who admins TNV???

===Just noticed. Can you control the adv. Some of them are way out there. Even on this site I starting to see some wierd adv. eg. "African SheMales", "meet African women" etc. What's the point of trying to get away from this stuff and it is being advertise while you are typing.. . . at the next site.

I'll try to find a forum thats less riddled with adverstisements.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ LOL [Big Grin] silly little amateurs.

Do you guys sit by the computer refreshing the page every 10 seconds or something? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
^ LOL [Big Grin] . That's funny. I have recommended the "vet" posters move from this forum on a few occassions. I don't personally care who else moves. What really matters to me is that there is a good source of regularly updated @Knowledge on Africana [Wink] . Mostly I recommend TNV because it has some momentum. But you're recommending we move to a brand new forum with no google results (at least from me searching from Europe - don't know about the American Boyz).

Go on everyone, google for:
egypthistory.invisionplus.net

Then google for:
egyptsearch.com

compare the results [Big Grin]

Quit playing games Charlie.

That board just started out stupid. Most people here would prefer a new place without the trolling as opposed to what it is here now.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***IT'S A (W)RAP***

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the thread. Why does the name have to have 'Egypt' somewhere in it? Why not Kemet/KMT?
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Most people here would prefer a new place without the trolling as opposed to what it is here now.

i think most people would prefer you shut the f**k up already about all this trolling. lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
quote:
Most people here would prefer a new place without the trolling as opposed to what it is here now.

i think most people would prefer you shut the f**k up already about all this trolling. lol
Most people here would prefer that you and the rest of the trolls shut the hell up in here or just leave.
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^ You don't speak for "most people" on this forum.

I see you've woken up from last night's alcoholic stupor that had you slippin' to the point that akoben had to jump in to save you/tell you to shut up [Big Grin]

And quit acting like you and akoben are not in "tandem" or indeed the same person.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Here's anew board with less ads

http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=9652

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

SiteAdvisor.com rates your new board as a yellow.

In fact, it prevented me from viewing the site (not good):

quote:

Why were you redirected to this page? SiteAdvisor's "Protected Mode" is enabled, which shields your PC from interaction with red and yellow sites. When we signed up here, this site posted our e-mail address on the Web, making it available to spammers. (1.8 e-mails/month)

quote:

How much e-mail?

We typed our e-mail address into the forms we encountered while surfing excoboard.com's web site. Since then, we've been receiving an average of less than one e-mail a week, with an average SpamAssassin score of -1.

quote:

Sample Inbox

This is what our inbox looked like after we signed up with excoboard.com (up to 10 random samples).
Sample Inbox
Subject Sender Date

Account activation for Great White North Freebies
exc...@excoboard.com March 2008

Great White North Freebies account activated
no-...@excoboard.com March 2008

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
quote:

SiteAdvisor.com rates your new board as a yellow.

In fact, it prevented me from viewing the site (not good):

quote:

Why were you redirected to this page? SiteAdvisor's "Protected Mode" is enabled, which shields your PC from interaction with red and yellow sites. When we signed up here, this site posted our e-mail address on the Web, making it available to spammers. (1.8 e-mails/month)

quote:

How much e-mail?

We typed our e-mail address into the forms we encountered while surfing excoboard.com's web site. Since then, we've been receiving an average of less than one e-mail a week, with an average SpamAssassin score of -1.

quote:

Sample Inbox

This is what our inbox looked like after we signed up with excoboard.com (up to 10 random samples).
Sample Inbox
Subject Sender Date

Account activation for Great White North Freebies
exc...@excoboard.com March 2008

Great White North Freebies account activated
no-...@excoboard.com March 2008

Thanks man, I wasn't aware of this, guess I'll try with another board.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ No probs man. Was my pleasure.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not move your posts to this site with proper moderation?

www.egyptianliving.com

Really this site is a cesspit [Frown]

It has a section all ready for you to use.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com