EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Have we been misinformed about Rome? Was it a mixed race State and society? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have we been misinformed about Rome? Was it a mixed race State and society?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Egmond - Have you got anything on The Salian dynasty of Roman Emperors; especially Henry III (29 October 1017 – 5 October 1056), called Henry the Black?

MAURICE, ELECTOR OF SAXONY (1521-1553)
 -

[Classical African physiognomy in an European ruler]

While you are accused of meddling in ‘white people’s history’ these accusers do not understand how we are manipulated to believe that Modern history is only about whites.

I have posted a thread which says that “White superiority is based on revisionist, whitened portraits of a black European elite.” They were not just a bunch of blacks living among the whites, but they dominated and oppressed the hell out of them in a system which I have defined as Reversed Apartheid. To be noble, to be something, you had to be black or coloured. Some looked more Classical Africans, others more Asian or white. Blue blood was black blood. This constitutes to me a black civilisation where the elite is black and black stands for elite. Just like today white is superior and we see white images of white rulers everywhere.

There is a Wikipedia list of European rulers, mostly from before the Renaissance, and their nicknames. Some have black this or black that in their nick’s. This means they were very black in colour/looks, compared to others who were less black in their colour/looks. But black in nicknames are also found after the Renaissance like Black Tom for George Fairfax and The Black Boy for Charles II Stuart. Some women rulers were also called black. I will look for the list.

I have just found a book The Celts by Daniela Vitali. It offers lots of illustrations and some of the Celtic images look very African indeed, with a lot of emphasis on thick, protruding lips. The artwork, decoration and colourings looks very African too, but I'm not an expert. They might have been a mixed bunch. When I look at the many illustrations in Snowden ‘Blacks in Antiquity’ I want to know if they are autochthonous European blacks or recent immigrants to Europe. I believe they are the original Europeans.

====================================================================================================

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Henry_IX,_Duke_of_Bavaria

Another Henry the Black?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayDot_Ptah
Member # 16569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayDot_Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Respectfully, let me interject.

First, nature created no "race", no matter how one tries to subjectify "it". It is a CONceptual reality, not a physical and/or physiological one. Johann F. Blumenbach can be credited for establishing such a wicked designation for the human specimen, which doesn't predate 1785. People need "race" to exist to keep the present socioecomomic strata stationary and to help veil an inferiority complex. There is no "race".

Secondly, I see many dissenting posters making personal attacks on the progenitor of this thread, yet I've seen hardly anyone offer any refutation that is noteworthy. I don't understand how someone could be a proponent of a "mixed" Ancient Egypt on one hand and totally abnegate the possibility of a "mixed" Greco-Roman society. Now I don't assert that Greece and Rome were "black" societies, but the African presence and influence in the respective societies is not only plausible but heavily written about.

Just my 2 cents...

--------------------
Ever desireless one will understand the mystery

Posts: 34 | From: Chuck City | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JayDot_Ptah - I detect that you have actually thought about the subject before posting, perhaps even looked some things up - Welcome!!

As to Johann F. Blumenbach, his categories of human race do hold merit from a purely visual prospective, and isn't that what we are really talking about when we say race?

* the Caucasian race or white race
* the Mongolian or yellow race
* the Malayan or brown race
* the Negroid, or black race
* the American or red race.

On the other hand, the concept of race DOES go deeper. As an example, I know of no pure blood Caucasians with Black skin, broad noses, or kinky hair. Though there ARE pure blood Blacks with narrow noses, lips, and straight hair.

This obvious indicates that Whites are derived from Blacks, but not just any Blacks. Rather from a specific segment of the ancient Black population. For more on that, you might want to read some posts from meninarmer, our resident expert.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JayDot_Ptah said:

quote:
Johann F. Blumenbach can be credited for establishing such a wicked designation for the human specimen
Off topic but Blumenbach was actually against racism

quote:
But I need not repeat everything which I have elsewhere publicly expressed in opposition to those views; though there are one or two points I cannot leave quite untouched'. I am acquainted with no single distinctive bodily character which is at once peculiar to the negro, and which cannot be found to exist in many other and distant nations; none which is in like way common to the negro, and in which they do not again come into contact with other nations through imperceptible passages, just as every other variety of man runs into the neighbouring populations.
quote:
You would not easily expect to obtain off-hand such good authors, poets, philosophers, and correspondents... there is no so-called savage nation known under the sun which has so much distinguished itself by such examples of perfectibility and original capacity for scientific culture, and thereby attached itself so closely to the most civilized nations of the earth, as the Negro
-The Anthropological Treatises of Johann Friedrich Blumenbach

http://books.google.com/books?id=u9QKAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA305

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
markellion - Nice post - thoughtful man.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,did you finish watching the documentary? hello Jaydot_Ptah and welome,the problem has lest to do with African genes in northern Mediterrean than the concept of race it self,and very few posters on this board beleive that Egypt was a "mix" of anything,not terms of culture,and certainly not in terms of seed population.there must be hunderds of post here on ES that deals with that very subject,so the objections has little to with genetic and cultural contributions of Africans to the region,and more to do with pics of people of an obscure nature and calling them black,mixed or whatever.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^If you put your question or statement in a form that is clearer, I might be able to answer it.

Did you give me a homework assignment? Whatever it was, no I didn't watch it.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ackee - Are you Japanese? How come you don't want to talk about the Xia, Shang, Jomon, or Ainu?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JayDot_Ptah:
Respectfully, let me interject.

First, nature created no "race", no matter how one tries to subjectify "it". It is a CONceptual reality, not a physical and/or physiological one. Johann F. Blumenbach can be credited for establishing such a wicked designation for the human specimen, which doesn't predate 1785. People need "race" to exist to keep the present socioecomomic strata stationary and to help veil an inferiority complex. There is no "race".

Secondly, I see many dissenting posters making personal attacks on the progenitor of this thread, yet I've seen hardly anyone offer any refutation that is noteworthy. I don't understand how someone could be a proponent of a "mixed" Ancient Egypt on one hand and totally abnegate the possibility of a "mixed" Greco-Roman society. Now I don't assert that Greece and Rome were "black" societies, but the African presence and influence in the respective societies is not only plausible but heavily written about.

Just my 2 cents...

Where do you see people promoting ancient Egypt as some "mixed" race society? Mixed with what?

Also, how can you refute something when there's nothing to refute? Mike's ideas are based on picture spam and a loose grasp of anthropology/population genetics. Tell me, what is there to refute when he hasn't based any of his theories on any historical and scientific facts to begin with, other than the fact that the first people to populate the world were Black which would by his logic, effectively make everyone and everything still Black 60,000 years later, or 56,000 years later as gathered from his mythical indigenous Black Etruscans (all based on selective picture spam!). How does being a picture expert make one a scholar or warrant serious peer review or examination of their so-called work?

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata - You ignorant little pickaninny, stop trying to make logical arguments out of your illiterate foolishness. A literate person knows that there is a wealth of scientific data - artifacts and otherwise - which clearly PROVE that the founders of European civilizations were Black.

The fact that your damaged mind cannot comprehend this, does not make it any less so. Either you are an incredibly stupid person, or you cannot read anything of a complicated nature - my guess is both - but either way, you need to stop interrupting the flow of thoughtful posts - please.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Your evidence consists of hand-selected pictures which to me, mostly all resemble Europeans. You self-hating sub-Saharan, the white man's civilization has nothing to do with you. This is not your history you depressed clown. Everyone sees your ideas as crazy and deranged, stop acting as if anything "thoughtful" will come out of any of your threads.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Am I the only one who is beginning to think that Sundjata and akoben are really White trolls intent on distracting and derailing us. There are NO Black people THAT stupid.

Plus, notice that they NEVER start a worthwhile post or post anything of a worthwhile nature. But are always there to interrupt, and in many cases, kill off serious threads.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^You obviously don't follow my posts and me and Akoben are apples and oranges. Mike, you are an embarrassment. I've simply had it with people like you dragging down this forum with your BULLSHIT. Nobody gives a damn about Europe besides you self-hating weirdos who see no value in the contributions of YOUR own ancestors. You so admire Europe that you try and STEAL its history. Problem is, NO ONE takes you seriously. You cop-out by saying people who disagree with your quackery simply don't understand the complexities of your theory. Honestly mike, stop pulling our chains! Your evidence is shitty as f*ck and all that you do is post pictures while screaming about how Blacks were the first to populate Europe. Of course they were, and their descendants are Europeans! WTF is wrong with you? You have no evidence, none, nada, nil, zip that there was ever a predominantly black "civilization" in Europe that preceded or founded Rome and Greece, etc.. Stop slandering Blacks by pretending to represent us you crazy loon. You are a sick and vile creature.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata - Are you even Female?

Pickaninny's all over the World, I apologize for referring to this piece of duplicitous White trash as a pickaninny.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^Mike, you miserable ignoramus, you have no past or future. You are no different than the Atlantean theorists, Ufologists, and cryptozoologists. Matter of fact, this is another form of cryptozoology. Accounts of ancient Black Europeans from Europe who founded every major civilization there. Definitely rich..
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About this statement you made don't you think Egypt is most closely connected to other Nile cultures which are to the south not north

quote:

You are here on this forum because you are interested in ancient Egypt. But Egypt was ethnically, culturally and materially analogous to original Europe, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, and the Indus Valley; rather than Sub-Saharan Africa - did you ever think about that?

What do you think about this find

Nubian Monarchy Called Oldest*

By Boyce Renseberger

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/812
quote:

(From page 1)

Evidence of the oldest recognizable monarchy in human history, preceding the rise of the earliest Egyptian kings by several generations, has been discovered in artifacts from ancient Nubia in Africa.

Until now it had been assumed that at that time the ancient Nubian culture, which existed in what is now northern Sudan and southern Egypt, had not advanced beyond a collection of scattered tribal clans and chiefdoms.

The existence of rule by kings indicates a more advanced form of political organization in which many chiefdoms are united under a more powerful and wealthier ruler.

The discovery is expected to stimulate a new appraisal of the origins of civilization in Africa, raising the question of to what extent later Egyptian culture may have derived its advanced politicat structure from the Nubians. The various symbols of Nubian royalty that have been found are the same as those associated, in later times, with Egyptian kings.

The new findings suggest that the ancient Nubians may have reached this stage of political development as long ago as 3300 B.C., several generations before the earliest documented Egyptian king.

The discovery is based on study of artifacts from ancient tombs excavated 15 years ago in an international effort

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
From W.E.B. Dubois page 91

http://www2.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/webdubois/DuBoisNegro-ConservationRaces6x9.pdf
quote:

The Negro is a born trader. Lenz says, “our sharpest European merchants, even Jews and Armenians, can learn much of the cunning and trade of the Negroes.” We know that the trade between Central Africa and Egypt was in the hands of Negroes for thousands of years, and in early days the cities of the Sudan and North Africa grew rich through Negro trade.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^Mike is one of the most unusual people you'll come across. Descended from sub-Saharan Africans, he has stated explicitly that sub-Saharan Africa is not noteworthy in the flow of world civilization. Thus as a product of believing this myth as justified inside of his own contaminated mind, he seeks solace else where by making up the most bazaar theories you'll ever read, about entire Black colonies in the north somehow establishing the civilizations of his obsession (Europe)..
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata - Give it up!! If I had called a REAL Black girl a "Pickaninny" she would have been livid. It didn't even phase you.

You are officially BUSTED!
Time to get a new screen name.

Bye!

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^Mike.. What about your retarded theories? How do you reconcile them with common sense?

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
quote:
The reality of race is axiomatic to normal people. But of course, as in any Human intercourse, there will always be a lunatic fringe. You are that lunatic fringe.

LMAO @ Mike the pot (the crack pot) calling the tea kettle Black. Not only the tea kettle either but all of Europe. I'm wondering Mike, given your appeals to popularity, is the idea that Rome, Greece, and any other remotely important civilization in Europe was first founded on top of some mythical indigenous Black civilization axiomatic? Or are people who propose such junk a part of the lunatic fringe? Ha!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^It's called anecdotal data.

You have been on the Forum for two years, and have posted 2055 times, which is more than me, who has been on the board twice as long.

Of those 2055 posts, show me a thread that you have started; much less one which was of a serious or informative nature.

On the other hand, your posts have served to disrupt the flow of serious threads, and in many cases, served to kill-off those serious threads; this with inane posts, just as you are doing here and now.

Nowhere is there evidence of you contributing anything worthwhile, just derisive comments and posts. That is not and accident, it is your intention.

Like I said you are busted!
And I will hound you!

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Mike

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
About this statement you made don't you think Egypt is most closely connected to other Nile cultures which are to the south not north

quote:

You are here on this forum because you are interested in ancient Egypt. But Egypt was ethnically, culturally and materially analogous to original Europe, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, and the Indus Valley; rather than Sub-Saharan Africa - did you ever think about that?

What do you think about this find

Nubian Monarchy Called Oldest*

By Boyce Renseberger

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/812
quote:

(From page 1)

Evidence of the oldest recognizable monarchy in human history, preceding the rise of the earliest Egyptian kings by several generations, has been discovered in artifacts from ancient Nubia in Africa.

Until now it had been assumed that at that time the ancient Nubian culture, which existed in what is now northern Sudan and southern Egypt, had not advanced beyond a collection of scattered tribal clans and chiefdoms.

The existence of rule by kings indicates a more advanced form of political organization in which many chiefdoms are united under a more powerful and wealthier ruler.

The discovery is expected to stimulate a new appraisal of the origins of civilization in Africa, raising the question of to what extent later Egyptian culture may have derived its advanced politicat structure from the Nubians. The various symbols of Nubian royalty that have been found are the same as those associated, in later times, with Egyptian kings.

The new findings suggest that the ancient Nubians may have reached this stage of political development as long ago as 3300 B.C., several generations before the earliest documented Egyptian king.

The discovery is based on study of artifacts from ancient tombs excavated 15 years ago in an international effort

From W.E.B. Dubois page 91

http://www2.hn.psu.edu/faculty/jmanis/webdubois/DuBoisNegro-ConservationRaces6x9.pdf

The Negro is a born trader. Lenz says, “our sharpest European merchants, even Jews and Armenians, can learn much of the cunning and trade of the Negroes.” We know that the trade between Central Africa and Egypt was in the hands of Negroes for thousands of years, and in early days the cities of the Sudan and North Africa grew rich through Negro trade.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sorry markellion, as you could see, I was distracted by that duplicitous piece of White trash.

There is no question in my mind that Nubian civilization proceeded Egyptian civilization, and most scholars indicate such. It is also known that these civilizations were begun by African migrants from the south who were cut-off by the drying Sahara.

However, I don't like the quote from Dubois and Lenz. It shows how little earlier writers actually knew of African history and genetics.

Quote: We know that the trade between Central Africa and Egypt was in the hands of Negroes for thousands of years.

That statement can only mean that they thought that there were others to be involved - of course there were not, there were only "Negroes" until the White invasions.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean by REAL and why should the word
pickaninny make a "REAL Black," vs some other kind
of black, livid?

quote:

If I had called a REAL Black girl "Pickaninny"
she would have been livid. It didn't even phase
you.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^Looking to take up where your children Sundjata and akoben left off?

The thread title is: Have we been misinformed about Rome? Was it a mixed race State and society?

Try real hard to make a comment about that, otherwise, buzz off.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Superfly[Formerly The Bass]:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Superfly[Formerly The Bass]:
Some Negroes love the works of the white man more than the white man loves his own works.

What has that got to do with reclaiming the Black mans glorious legacy of exploration, invention, creativity, science, religion, and Empire building?

When blacks want to think of the works of the black race they should think of Ancient egypt, Nubia, Aksum, Jenne Jao, Songhai, Mali, Great Zimbabwe, Ghana, Hausa States, Kanem Bornu, etc, not Rome, Greece or anything In Europe, why do you and Clyde worship the white man so much?
Because they are a complete different generation, marc washington, clyde winters and Mike 111 are brought up in the sixties america, they couldn't eat on all restaurants, they craved the why-mans world, the grass is always greener on the other side, a complete different environment and mindset from your upbringing.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^Another cracker Ho trying to keep us from discussing the TRUE range of Black accomplishment and influence.

Duplicitous White Ho Yonis2 - Why don't YOU start a thread about Aksum, Jenne Jao, Songhai, Mali, Great Zimbabwe, Ghana, Hausa States, Kanem Bornu, etc.

You won't, because you, like the Other Duplicitous White Ho Sundjata, have no real interest in the subject, you use it only as a pretext for sabotaging threads that deal with subjects that you don't want discussed.

You too are BUSTED!!

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^
Shut up! you little European wannabe/ass kisser, "every where the why-man goes i must go" hehe. Your soul is completly owned.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond - You got anything on these guys?

Roman Emperor John VIII Palaiologos
Co-emperor c. 1416, sole emperor on 21 July 1425

-

Alexander Severus
reigned: March 13, 222 AD - March 18, 235 AD

-

Justinian I

reigned: August 1, 527 AD - 13/14 November 565 AD

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ mike 111,no i am not Japanese I am a Jamaican American of African descent.And if you ask me about Xia,Shang,Joman and Ainu maybe i can give you some answers.And no it was not homework you are not a kid,it's just information,but hey go a head and be dissmissive,of good information and continue to make up sh..t.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Make up sh..t?? Like what?

Careful now, I've had just about enough of a-holes talking sh1t, but knowing nothing of the subject matter. If you have a gripe, you will need to back it up with fact - not just your say-so - fact.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, but it were you did make the statement that you
now have not the teeth to bite into its very rot. So 'tis
you who has buzzed off. Again, no surprise as you once
more prove yourself true to yur game, i.e., spineless.

Addressing the subject header: As an empire, Rome was a multi-ethnic
society. Even an ethnic Arab served a term as emperor. So what?

quote:
^^Looking to take up where your children Sundjata and akoben left off?

The thread title is: Have we been misinformed about Rome? Was it a mixed race State and society?

Try real hard to make a comment about that, otherwise, buzz off.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
of black, livid?

quote:

you.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^Like your children Sundjata and akoben, you have just made an invaluable contribution to the advancement of knowledge. You must be very proud. Now go back to playing with your toys.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Why, I am still toying with you Mikey my boy. What
do you think, that anybody mature takes you serious?

Now continue and defend your valueless drivel on pickaninny:

quote:
of black, livid?

quote:

you.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
alTakruri - Yes I certainly will defend my "valueless drivel on pickaninny" very soon. But I'm a little busy right now, so while you wait, I want you to be as comfortable as possible. So by all means, continue to recline on your goat skin while eating a date with your left hand and piddling your little friend with your right hand. This should keep you contented indefinitely, which in turn, should be plenty enough time for me to get back back to you.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Ain't it amazing how good ol' Mikey boy replies
to my posts but fails to even try to address the
matter at hand?

C'mon Mikey boy what's so hard about manning up
to your words? I mean like what else is there to
your ass of a thread 'cause everybody knows Rome
was a multi-ethnic empire with the exception of
maybe you and other sufferers of the dread be-like
psychosis making you despise to the utter depths
everything inner African and co-opt your be-like
object as black people much more aesthetically
good looking, much more intelligent, and much
more cultured and civilized than all but the
Egyptians of Africa in your warped world of
fantasy and make believe and, oh yes, love
of Europe, so-called southwest Asia, and
India; nay not they alone but anyplace
and any people without inner Africa.

quote:
of black, livid?

quote:

you.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
of black, livid?

quote:

you.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^It's kind of a litmus test, just like the one I just gave you. I noted with no surprise, your acquiescence to my description of your life.

BTW - If you did that sort of thing where I come from, they would put you "Under" the jail.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to get between you guys arguement, But I am wondering what does Pickanniny mean?

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^KING.. Just look it up. For it to bother me in the least must mean that I identify with the word. For Mike111 to use it with ill intentions only justifies further why nobody on here respects him.

It's funny how he's incapable of answering alTakuri's question..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
alTakruri - Why is it that you supposedly knew that “Rome Was a mixed race State and society” as indicated by these statements:

alTakruri Quote: Addressing the subject header: As an empire, Rome was a multi-ethnic society. Even an ethnic Arab served a term as emperor. So what?

alTakruri Quote: I mean like what else is there to
your ass of a thread 'cause everybody knows Rome
was a multi-ethnic empire with the exception of
maybe you and other sufferers of the dread be-like
psychosis

But yet, when your Duplicitous White Ho daughter Sundjata; made the claim below – which you must have known to be a lie – you said nothing.

Sundjata Quote: Something is really wrong with you Mike, stop making a mockery of this site with your far-fetched nonsense. These fanciful ideas of yours have no merit whatsoever. What kind of compartmentalizing are you doing? How do you justify believing this nonsense while still proclaiming some degree of intelligence?

Your stupid photos don't prove a thing! You are a nut dude. Seriously, a real wacko..
You always quote people in isolation while ignoring the fact that none of your sources agrees with or promotes your crazy views about the peopling of ancient Europe. You make me sick.

Apparently then, you are quite content to see Black people mis-educated and led to believe in the false claims of Empire and invention made by White people. But at the same time, you are horrified and outraged by the use of the word pickaninny.

Now there might be some who buy that, but not me. You and the Duplicitous White Ho Sundjata are one of a kind. You both seek to play Black people by throwing them crumbs from a cake that they already have – in this case Egypt. While at the same time dissuading them from investigating what other cakes that they might have legitimate claim to – and there is a world of them.

So while there may be some imbecilic Blacks who fall for the Duplicitous tactics of you, the Duplicitous White Ho Sundjata, and others. The work of educating Black people will continue - by me and others.

But alTakruri, I can’t help but wonder; how is it that one who is at heart, just a Goat herding Pedophile, come to get caught-up in all of this intrigue of bamboozling Black people? Who put you up to it, and what’s in it for you?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Why is it that you're the most useless troll we have?
I mean like at least Gargoyle is really funny at times.
But you Mikey boyo are just barely worth the occasional
target practice we make out of your paint-Europe-black ass.

But the only thing you seem to know about black people
is the infamous popular stereotype image in the psyches
of the average Euro/American white person.

Why is that?

Is that why you think a black should be horrified and
outraged by the word pickaninny with your white mentality
-- provided you even have a mind, which so far you've not
provided so much as a whit of evidence of possessing -- ?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Altakruri,just walk away man....just walk away.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
What argument? What's doing is I'm slapping this
boy sillier than he already was, that's all.

By trying to get ol' Mikey boyo to tell us that
but he fears to further reveal his totally out of
touch with global black reality white syncophant
lack of mentality in duping some unaware, new to
history, African hating, black in colour only, dope-mate
into co-opting Euro civ and culture as a black experience.

http://www.imeem.com/rnbmusic3/music/0ibjPahB/steel-pulse-jah-pickney-rar/

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Not to get between you guys arguement, But I am wondering what does Pickanniny mean?

Peace

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
You mean ... this is no fun for you? You can't
think this is serious exercise on my part can you?

Well, OK, you're picking up on something I'm missing
and not being the most practical of persons I'll heed
your advice, thanks.

No more cat and mouse.

quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
Altakruri,just walk away man....just walk away.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^I don't know about him, but it's fun for me, I like seeing Duplicitous Goat herding Pedophilic Blowhards do their thing. But you got me on this one "global black reality white syncophant" What the hell is THAT??

I can tell that English is not your first language, so no rebuke can be fairly given. And in any event, it is a joy watching you bombast in a tongue that is foreign to you.

So alTakruri, keep up the good work. You may be worthless as a source of knowledge (if I missed a post from you that was of a worthwhile and informative nature, please correct me by pointing it out). But as a source of entertainment, you are Par excellence, rivaled only by our old friend Africa I.

BTW - I know this is kind of silly, but when I read your posts, I always envision your ample body expanding (Jabba the hut), and you farting (to level the pressure) as you are building up to one of your better Bombastic diatribes, like the one above – do you?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Peace

Picaninny is one of the many characters from old racist black stereotypes popularised in America by the Jewish controlled media and Hollywood. Look up also Al Johnson The Jazz Singer.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Those who have been following this thread might have picked-up on what this argument is really about. On the one hand you have the Sub-Saharancentrics who call themselves Afrocentrics (if they were really Afrocentrics they would be about Blacks EVERYWHERE). Trying to FORCE Blacks of a true Afrocentric nature, to study and report to them, (apparently they lack the ability to do this themselves), on the many wonders of Sub-Sahara Africa. And of course, as far as natural bounty is concerned - no problem - but when it comes to technology and social advancement – problem.

But I wonder if those of a more thoughtful nature might have in a moment of contemplation; mused about how old this argument really is. Sub-Sahara Africa, in its warmth and abundance, has served as mans incubator since the beginning of man. And Sub-Sahara Africans have for untold millennia been living and working in fundamentally the same ways since that dawn of man: Changing only as a result of the invasions of the White man.

We don’t know what caused the Africans who would later be the Australians and the first settlers of the Americas to leave southern Africa; But don’t you just know that the conversation with those who stayed behind went something like this: “You are a traitor! Why are you leaving, this is what we know, be content with it.

We don’t know what caused the Africans who would later be the Asians, and the second settlers of the Americas to leave southern Africa; But don’t you just know that the conversation with those who stayed behind went something like this: “You are a traitor! Why are you leaving, this is what we know, be content with it. Whites who may have been Albinos were in this group; could be they were “Asked” to leave.

We don’t know what caused the Africans who would later be the Grimaldi, and the first settlers of Europe to leave southern Africa; But don’t you just know that the conversation with those who stayed behind went something like this: “You are a traitor! Why are you leaving, this is what we know, be content with it.

We don’t know what caused the Africans who would later be the Egyptians and Middle Easterners to leave southern Africa; But don’t you just know that the conversation with those who stayed behind went something like this: “You are a traitor! Why are you leaving, this is what we know, be content with it.

And now we have the children of those who stayed behind, saying the same things to me. Seems that there really is “Nothing New Under the Sun”.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you join the others in the recreation hall Mike? Right after you take your daily meds. This playing scholar in chat rooms is really getting to you.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^This from one who can't do his own research?? Show the world something you mindless little weasel. Post a piece on Great Zimbabwe or something.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com