EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do Whites Hate Themselves & Steal Other People's Legacy To Ovecome Their Misery? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do Whites Hate Themselves & Steal Other People's Legacy To Ovecome Their Misery?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King - So you want me to provide a White mans study which says that White people are Albinos?

Well considering that White people are known NEVER to lie about such things;

Lets see now:

White people are native to Europe.
White people created European civilizations
Egyptians were White people.
White people created all the original civilizations. White created this and that, etc, etc.

King are you out of your fuching mind? The White man has proven himself the greatest liar on the planet, and yet you ask for a White mans study which says that White people are Albinos?

When has a liar ever described himself as a liar?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

-

Funny, Lyin'ness, but since when does Grimaldi period date to less than 10,000 years ago. Is that a proven lie from Lyin'ness research labs . Sounds more like Mathilda Pseudoanthro 101 to me. [Wink] [/qb]

dana how dare you question this being Grimaldi it says so in the caption and the picture is from the highly esteemed Real History World Wide website:

http://realhistoryww.com/

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike
quote:
Quote: It is now believed that the modern Japanese descend mostly from the interbreeding of the Jomon Era people (15,000-500 BCE), composed of the above Ice Age settlers, and a later arrival from China and/or Korea. Around 500 BCE, the Yayoi people crossed the see from Korea to Kyushu, bringing with them a brand new culture, based on wet rice cultivation and horses.
MY
quote:
And the people who built ancient medieval and modern Japan are basically the same as today despite connection with South Asia in the distant past and the hairy Ainu.
And
quote:
The folks who lived especially in the south of Japan may have had South seas roots but the folks who came in from China and Korea are the folks who built "Japan as we know it".
Soo what's the argument??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Brada-Anansi Quote: And the people who built ancient medieval and modern Japan are basically the same as today despite connection with South Asia in the distant past and the hairy Ainu.

Brada-Anansi Quote:The folks who lived especially in the south of Japan may have had South seas roots but the folks who came in from China and Korea are the folks who built "Japan as we know it".

Brada-Anansi - Since you refuse to see or admit your error, I will break it down for you.

First, lets establish what a pure Japanese Mulatto looks like - (a Mulatto is a mix of Black and Albino).

Since the Japanese Emperor is the "Purest" Japanese, lets look at him.

As you can see quite clearly, he is a BROWN skinned man. His wife appears WHITE because she is wearing the White pancake makeup of which these confused people are so fond.

36% of the Japanese male lineages belong to haplogroup D2, (the Jomon linage)

54% of Japanese men belong to haplogroup O, and more precisely to the subgroups O3 and O2b. Both of them could be of Han Chinese or Korean origin.

-

From these pictures, you must be able to see that the Emperor (the "Pure" Japanese) is closer to these ladies:

-

Then say, someone like THIS!

-

BTW - Unlike Jari, I give you credit for having "Some" sense. But if you need to be reminded how you get brown skinned people or "High Yellers" please refer to the previous page.

You also said that "ancient medieval and modern Japan are basically the same."

The "Yayoi" arrived in Japan at about 500 B.C. "Medieval" means middle ages. For the Japanese, the middle ages would be from about 500 A.D. to 1500 A.D.

So lets look at them in their middle ages.

-

-

-

(In case you can't make it out: the two guys on the top left are Black).

-

So Brada-Anansi, to me it seems quite clear that during the Japanese "Middle Ages" there was still a clear distinction between the Blacks and the Albinos - what say you?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teach these fools Mike.
Everywhere blacks look, they see stolen cultures which were formally theirs, but stolen and repackaged white.

As for King, like millions of Africa Americans and confused Africans, they are LOST, looking forward to dying and walking on streets of gold alongside a blue-eyed, blond haired mythical figure called, Hey-Zeus.
As King has once again confirmed, people like that aren't too good at THINKING logically.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Thanks MK, you and Clyde helped me, I try to help others.

But it is distressing that they don't even bother to research these things out for themselves. I couldn't believe King and Jari's request for a White study that said Whites were Albinos. I mean, come-on, how simple-minded can a human be.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

BTW - Unlike Jari, I give you credit for having "Some" sense. But if you need to be reminded how you get brown skinned people or "High Yellers"

-

Mike's right evolution has no effect on skin color.
Evolution only affects other physical traits, it decided not to mess with skin color.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^We were not discussing the San you poor pathetic thing. But I know, you just needed to say something, anything. Okay, this is my pity response to you.

These are both San people, can you explain the difference?

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the girl is standing under the shade of trees, see the dimmer lighting and the tree behind her?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
King - Mr. Why can't we all love one another:

I have said many times that I do not hate White people; not to sound trite, but many of my best friends have been White.

But at the same time, I disagreed with South Africa's attempt at reconciliation. My wish, then and now, was for White South Africans to be pushed into the Ocean and given the choice, swim to Europe or drown - here is just one of the many reasons why.

Herero and Namaqua Genocide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_Genocide

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Khoikhoi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok!!Mike for real??? the religious images are largely borrowed form India with China as intermediary so the Images are bound to be Black and there may well be Japanese co-religionists who visit India after all Indians visited Tibet and China and Chinese visited India, but that does not mean those images represented the folks living there at the time think of the Black Madonna and child of the west.
 -
I believe I was the first to post this pic above it depicts an invasion of my neighborhood called Nishijin by Mongol forces depicting both Black and lite skinned Mongolians vs the lite skinned Japanese the painting is hanging in my local museum right down the steet.

Like I said the Albino thing I ain't touching that...

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Mike how do you explain this Caucasian pinky from Africa?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

Mike how do you explain this Caucasian pinky from Africa?

Lioness - I can not be expected to explain EVERYTHING! I do have my limits. That is obviously your Mama, family history should be handled by each individual.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - The Black Madonna and child represented the people THERE AT THE TIME!!

Haven't you learned that the were still European Blacks in the medieval?

But to your point; are your saying that japan was an Island of some pure non-Black ethnicity? If so, what was it?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - I thought these might interest you, they are old Japanese photos in the Nagasaki university library from the mid 1800s.

Strange how they rarely showed Women without the Whiteface makeup.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Brada-Anansi - Here is a lesson in how admixture works.

The last picture: the people in costume are modern Ainu. Just like the American Indian, they have become indistinguishable from modern Japanese.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

-

Funny, Lyin'ness, but since when does Grimaldi period date to less than 10,000 years ago. Is that a proven lie from Lyin'ness research labs . Sounds more like Mathilda Pseudoanthro 101 to me. [Wink]

dana how dare you question this being Grimaldi it says so in the caption and the picture is from the highly esteemed Real History World Wide website:

http://realhistoryww.com/

. [/QB]

Funny, Lyin'ess. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com