EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » definition of WHITE Caucasian question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: definition of WHITE Caucasian question
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
THE SUPREME COURT DECIDES WHO IS WHITE!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000933

( NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S SO CRUCIAL WHO GETS ELECTED TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!!!)

I would love to see people adapting the system of cause and effect and ask why they have invented human races in 1760. What was the sudden need?

First there were seven, then five: now we have three 'human races.' Arab's and Malay's were once considered races.

Odd, no?

I hate people who argue in terms of race, with human races having certain 'psychological traits.' These people are stupid assholes.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://forum.politics.be/showpost.php?p=5805672&postcount=10

Blacks were the first gays, and everybody else is jealous.

Usually people who rant against gays are closet-gays themselves: this explains their obsession with gays, based on the constant sexual fantasies of these closet-gays about what gays do the whole day.

The whole idea of explaining history, racism by suggesting whites are gays, murderers and pedophiles is stupid.

Cause and effect: something happened between white and Black for whites to fear and hate Blacks so much. And it must have happened recently. Racism is a symptom, not a cause. Racism is a liberation ideology, still very much in use since human races were invented in 1760 to give whites human status, and whites were finally emancipated in 1848, when they started painting all of history white.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com