EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Honest question to Afro-centrists and the likes. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Honest question to Afro-centrists and the likes.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Albinos are just confused mutants.

This one here is everything on earth and yet lily white.

The other one, a pretard (an idiotic retard), an inbred monster, ugly as hell, with nose like pinnochio and skin pinker than red pimento.

Two mutants, fighting for world domination!

LMRMAO: Laughing My Royal Muurish Ass Off

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
^Albinos are just confused mutants.

This one here is everything on earth and yet lily white.

The other one, a pretard (an idiotic retard), an inbred monster, ugly as hell, with nose like pinnochio and skin pinker than red pimento.

Two mutants, fighting for world domination!

LMRMAO: Laughing My Royal Muurish Ass Off

Nope IronLiar I'm not everything on earth LOL, I have NO Japanese, Chinese, etc blood, no Aborigine blood, no East Indian blood, no Arab blood, no Jewish blood that I'm aware of LOL. Sorry honey but I don't want to dominate anything except my own life. I don't envy any of the world's leaders their jobs, I wouldn't want them. I'm perfectly content sitting on the bank of a river or lake with my lantern, my box of chicken livers, my tackle box, fishing pole, line in the water and my two dogs by my side, or sitting on my couch watching WWE Wrestling, or at Louisville Downs watching the KY Derby, or sitting on my couch watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show or the Krufts Dog show, or on a trail on the back of a horse.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Doxie dear - Conspicuously absent is your disclaimer of African Blood. An oversight, Freudian slip, or an unfulfilled aspiration?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^

First it was only Europeans have White skin.

Then it was only Europeans have long straight hair.

Then it was only Europeans have long straight multicolored hair.

Then it was only Europeans have Blue/multicolored eyes.

Now it's Europeans have only one type of Nose!

What is wrong with these people?

European Albinos - you are just a small population of Albinos. Stop trying to make yourselves into something that you are not!
As an Albino - YOU CAN NOT BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN YOUR PRODUCING POPULATIONS!
Except for skin/hair/eye color, these things are a function of your Albinism - nothing more!

TRY TO ACCEPT REALITY!
Otherwise you will descend into greater delusion, and finally total madness.

^ Real talk Mike, THESE PEOPLE really are sick in the brains, when will these clowns realize there is nothing special about them, nothing at all. Yet they come here everyday and get crushed repeatedly. Albinism has to be a disease [Frown]

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results....... [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^MK, it's funny that you should mention the Albinos in the southern United States. They are a particularly delusional group. I have studied them casually for quite a while. Note some of their irrational behaviors.

They went to war so that White AND Black elites could continue to hold Slaves.

The problem?
That also ensured that they would not get jobs!
Carpenters, plumbers, Blacksmiths, even field hands, are paying jobs. As long as elites had Slaves for those jobs, they didn't need to hire Whites to do them.

BTW - they lost about 250,000 in that war.

The Southern Gentleman;

There was no such thing!

Though they fought many duels in defense of their honor, they were despised and shunned by non-southerners for the despicable way they made their living. It was the Hollywood Jews, via Jewish media, who falsely rehabilitated their image.

In modern times, they are just as delusional.

It is always southern Whites who complain about taxes and welfare. But they don't pay any taxes worth mentioning - they are welfare states!
The federal government SUBSIDIZES ALL SOUTHERN STATES!
That is to say that they get back from the federal government MORE than they SEND to the federal government.

These are the states that fund the operations of the United States - the rest are welfare states.

New York
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Delaware
Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Washington
Oregon
California
Nevada
Utah
Colorado
Georgia

(Georgia is southern, but it's non-southern-White; Atlanta which supplies the money).

Politically, they are totally absurd:

They survive on social security and medicare.
Yet they hate Obama who wants to support these programs. But support politicians who want to end these programs! Luckily for them, their politicians just give them lips service, and continue the programs that they need - so far. They have now started to elect leaders just as irrational and stupid as they are, so no telling where that will lead.

The last financial crisis has shown them just how weak, pathetic, and insignificant they really are. That has produced a very interesting backlash of delusional thinking and behaviors. Note this website based in Nevada - it's truly hilarious.

http://chimpout.com./

^ so true [Big Grin]
Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^MK, it's funny that you should mention the Albinos in the southern United States. They are a particularly delusional group. I have studied them casually for quite a while. Note some of their irrational behaviors.

They went to war so that White AND Black elites could continue to hold Slaves.

The problem?
That also ensured that they would not get jobs!
Carpenters, plumbers, Blacksmiths, even field hands, are paying jobs. As long as elites had Slaves for those jobs, they didn't need to hire Whites to do them.

BTW - they lost about 250,000 in that war.

The Southern Gentleman;

There was no such thing!

Though they fought many duels in defense of their honor, they were despised and shunned by non-southerners for the despicable way they made their living. It was the Hollywood Jews, via Jewish media, who falsely rehabilitated their image.

In modern times, they are just as delusional.

It is always southern Whites who complain about taxes and welfare. But they don't pay any taxes worth mentioning - they are welfare states!
The federal government SUBSIDIZES ALL SOUTHERN STATES!
That is to say that they get back from the federal government MORE than they SEND to the federal government.

These are the states that fund the operations of the United States - the rest are welfare states.

New York
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Delaware
Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Washington
Oregon
California
Nevada
Utah
Colorado
Georgia

(Georgia is southern, but it's non-southern-White; Atlanta which supplies the money).

Politically, they are totally absurd:

They survive on social security and medicare.
Yet they hate Obama who wants to support these programs. But support politicians who want to end these programs! Luckily for them, their politicians just give them lips service, and continue the programs that they need - so far. They have now started to elect leaders just as irrational and stupid as they are, so no telling where that will lead.

The last financial crisis has shown them just how weak, pathetic, and insignificant they really are. That has produced a very interesting backlash of delusional thinking and behaviors. Note this website based in Nevada - it's truly hilarious.

http://chimpout.com./

Mike

You can exclude Georgia from that list.
Georgia was a critic component of the Civil War, where one of it's Jews, David Mayer, actually funded the Civil war.
This same Jew was instrumental in recruiting NEGROES to join the confederate army to accomplish the Jewish goal of convincing Europe that the war was not about the preservation of slavery, although it was.
Slavery was all about Jewish business, and it's repeal was also about Jewish business.
David Mayer was a leading Jew in Savannah, GA.
He and his Jewish buddies made millions supplying the confederate army.
http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/nge/Article.jsp?id=h-3169

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
^ slavery and the slave trade was the capital for capitalism

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yep, and the countries now housing those running the slave trade are now the global centers of power.
All capitalism means is if you have money (capital) you can make more. The random success stories don't count. They are simply transients.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Doxie dear - Conspicuously absent is your disclaimer of African Blood. An oversight, Freudian slip, or an unfulfilled aspiration?

Mike, If I did deny having Black blood you'd do one of two things, you'd either claim I was lying to try to pass as White covering up my "Blackness" or you'd claim that I was lying about what my last name is. Ohh besides, don't you claim East Indians, Australian Aborigines, etc are Black (Negros) LOL ?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
Why are there no primitive White tribes today but there are still stone age Black tribes?

lol Insane Peckawood

There is a Mass Exodus from everything the peckawood calls "high society" , and that exodus is trying to be like what you call "stoneage" when in Actuality, it is the Peak of Human Strength, Spirituality, ingenuity, etc.

This Peckawood spends his entire life trying to live like the most superior of humans.

-

The so called Survival movement that has been taking place recently knows peckawood society will crumble, and it is trying to mimic what Indigenous peoples have been doing for centuries to date. Not being in peckawood culture or relying on the peckawoods gimmicks.

His ultimate fantasy, is to live amongst living gods, and speak with knowledgable, intelligent spiritual people
 -

This is what your peckawood culture and society churns out
Wife Supports 650 Pound Bed Ridden Peckawood-YouTube
Fat White Family Lives In Squalor Lice and Piss Stained Babies-YouTube

So While you peckawoods are becoming obese monsters, and living and sleeping in your own feces and piss, Just like your ancestors,

The living descendants of Gods are living the good healthy life. Keeping the brain strong, being spiritual, and being one with nature
Fishing With Psychology-YouTube

Fishing With Natures Tools-YouTube

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ See Tarzan, Avatar, the phantom, and a host of other "White man leads the Natives" fantasy films Albinos love to create.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
quote:
[qb] Why are there no primitive White tribes today but there are still stone age Black tribes?

lol Insane Peckawood

There is a Mass Exodus from everything the peckawood calls "high society" , and that exodus is trying to be like what you call "stoneage" when in Actuality, it is the Peak of Human Strength, Spirituality, ingenuity, etc.

This Peckawood spends his entire life trying to live like the most superior of humans.

-

The so called Survival movement that has been taking place recently knows peckawood society will crumble, and it is trying to mimic what Indigenous peoples have been doing for centuries to date. Not being in peckawood culture or relying on the peckawoods gimmicks.

His ultimate fantasy, is to live amongst living gods, and speak with knowledgable, intelligent spiritual people

why then do you call this peckawood insane?

Isn't he the reverse a more sane brand of peckawood?

he's learning spirituality and knowledge from the gods and foresees the fall of modern society, come on son

Posts: 42947 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Why are there no primitive White tribes today but there are still stone age Black tribes?

lol Insane Peckawood

-

he's learning spirituality and knowledge from the gods and foresees the fall of modern society, come on son

The OP is the insane Peckawood, you cum dumpster.

Les Stroud is a peckawood who is not insane, as he does everything to not be associated with peckawood culture.

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol Insane Peckawood

-

Yes but most "survivalists" are the ones stocking up guns , learning how to live off the land, stockpiling provisions for an upcoming race war (that they are trying to spark)
white supremacist group accused of a plot to start a "race war"

Blacks are not learning these skills and most live in cities where iwe are not exposed to much nature.

The white man is already stealing the survival knowledge techniques from Nagas in remote villages
When the shyt hits fan people will be begging these survivalists to hook them up with the "primative" skills and gear
real talk you battywashologist

Posts: 42947 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
[qb]

DeTox wrote:
I'm Scottish, German, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, Greek, Dutch. My Paternal Grandfather was direct from Scotland, He was of the Gordon sept of the Moore Clan in Scotland, my paternal Grandmother was direct from Germany, her mother was from Holland. It most certainly is MY heritage, my ancestral homeland. All you blacks are trying to do is demean & degrade whites. You want to strip us of everything we have, our history, our heritage, our identity, our very homeland.

LOL!
That's some funny stuff there.
Insane, but funny.
Sounds like a Mel Brooks script.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Blacks are not learning these skills and most live in cities where iwe are not exposed to much nature.

[Roll Eyes] You have no idea what you're talking about right there....

battywashologist

^ Do you even know what you are saying to that individual? Do you even know what that word means? [Roll Eyes]

NO YOU DON'T....you might have googled up "batty wash" and learned its meaning (I doubt you have any Jcan friends to ask its meaning)...but the term 'battywashologist' isn't even a word used by Jcans/Caribbean people lol- it's nothing more than a fitting play on words that I came up using cah-sh*t-he-rides other screen name and the term 'batty wash'

You should leave the tracing to those who know how to do it well.... [Roll Eyes]

btw...yuh brite like stadium lights smh....what Bonampak420 did you, for you to call him or her such nastiness? smh

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

[Roll Eyes] You have no idea what you're talking about right there....

you're telling me black people are doing research on how to survive in the woods trapping squirrels and eating plant roots?
-that's only 3 sutenseti followers in the D

battywashologist

quote:

[b]^ Do you even know what you are saying to that individual? Do you even know what that word means? [Roll Eyes]

girl you had your batty washed?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you're telling me black people are doing research on how to survive in the woods trapping squirrels and eating plant roots?

You need to associate yourself with more Conscious-Minded Black People...and you clearly ain't gonna find it on this forum smh lol

One, I'm not a 'girl' I'm a grown-azz woman, and two, you are brite nuh f**k- I'm not into dem nastiness deh....

Mind what you say to people, lest the shellings begin....

Really, no worry bout my p*ssy and batty...fram both yuh p*ssy and batty busier than 95N during the holidays, you have fi yuh owna tings fe worry bout...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You need to associate yourself with more Conscious-Minded Black People...and you clearly ain't gonna find it on this forum smh lol

One, I'm not a 'girl' I'm a grown-azz woman, and two, you are brite nuh f**k- I'm not into dem nastiness deh....

Mind what you say to people, lest the shellings begin....

Really, no worry bout my p*ssy and batty...fram both yuh p*ssy and batty busier than 95N during the holidays, you have fi yuh owna tings fe worry bout...

LOL these Peckawoods are delusional, they Dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.
 -

Last Years Harvest
 -

eggplant or bu-lan-jay
 -

Pak choi
 -

calaloo
 -

Broad Leaf thyme
 -

Pickin Cucumbers and pok choi for dinner
 -

Black Man Keith Thompson: Totally Off The Grid-YouTube

The peckawood is a violent cowardly creature thats why he stocks up on so much guns.
Everyone knows the peckawood is a coward without his gun
Peckawood Knocked Out With One Punch By Black Man-YouTube

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ That's what I saying!
Pleased to see that and hope others learn to do the say to run foodlion and krogers out of our lives.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ That's what I saying!
Pleased to see that and hope others learn to do the say to run foodlion and krogers out of our lives.

http://www.nycgovparks.org/parks/roywilkins

quote:
The park's 425-seat theater is home to its own troupe, the Black Spectrum Theatre, which is devoted to performing socially-conscious dramas. But the theater isn't the park's only innovation—a four-acre vegetable garden gives local kids and adults the opportunity to grow their own produce, an exceptional space in a city as crowded as New York.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
LOL these Peckawoods are delusional, they Dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.
 -

Last Years Harvest
 -

eggplant or bu-lan-jay
 -

Pak choi
 -

calaloo
 -

Broad Leaf thyme
 -

Pickin Cucumbers and pok choi for dinner
 -

Black Man Keith Thompson: Totally Off The Grid-YouTube

The peckawood is a violent cowardly creature thats why he stocks up on so much guns.
Everyone knows the peckawood is a coward without his gun
Peckawood Knocked Out With One Punch By Black Man-YouTube

-

INDEED.

As well as having my own garden, I don't know too many Black People who don't have their own vegetable gardens of at least some kind enuh...

If the person who made that ridiculous comment visited Pro-Black forums (this clearly is not one of them smh), he/she would know that preparations are often discussed, and that NUFF Black People are preparing, as well as know how to live off the grid if necessary....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com