EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Retards Mike and Ironlion contradict themselves (once again) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Retards Mike and Ironlion contradict themselves (once again)
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
let's look at the nexr part of the wiki article that Mike posted

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
 -

____  -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

quote:

The point was to demonstrate to darling Doxie that even her fellow Albinos admit that Dravidian Albinos like yourselves are NOT native to Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Mike you put up the above wiki page. You say it shows that white people are not native to Europe

It says right up there:

Origins of Germanic tribes
Germanic peoples moved out of southern Scandinavia, Denmark and adjacent lands between the Elbe and Oder rivers after 1000 BC. The first wave moved westward and southward (pushing the resident Celts west to the Rhine River by about 200 BC) and moving into southern Germany up to the Roman province of Gaul by 100 BC, where they were stopped by Gaius Marius and Julius Caesar.

so how is this saying whites were not indgenous to Europe?
It seems like you are stupid, it confirms the reverse of what you are saying
please help me out here

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike you put up the above wiki page. You say it shows that white people are not native to Europe

It says right up there:

Origins of Germanic tribes
Germanic peoples moved out of southern Scandinavia, Denmark and adjacent lands between the Elbe and Oder rivers after 1000 BC. The first wave moved westward and southward (pushing the resident Celts west to the Rhine River by about 200 BC) and moving into southern Germany up to the Roman province of Gaul by 100 BC, where they were stopped by Gaius Marius and Julius Caesar.

so how is this saying whites were not indgenous to Europe?
It seems like you are stupid, it confirms the reverse of what you are saying
please help me out here

quote:
Lioness you fool, it IS Wiki you know.

The point wasn't to detail who did what - that is way beyond Wiki.

The point was to demonstrate to darling Doxie that even her fellow Albinos admit that Dravidian Albinos like yourselves are NOT native to Europe.

He,he,he:

So God laid down the Albino in Scandinavia and said "Go forth and Multiply".

I dunno, it sounds kinda shaky to me. Let's ask our resident expert on European Albino history for his opinion:

Lamin does that make sense to you?

Keeping in mind that the Albinos are terribly unreliable when it comes to their history:

First they were the original Europeans.

Then they were the original Black Europeans, but they turned White because they weren't getting enough vitamin "D".

But they say that they're NOT Albinos because Albinos have "BAD EYESIGHT" and they don't. (I always wonder then, why the Africans with "GOOD EYESIGHT" are still Albinos - shouldn't we call them Europeans or some such thing)?

And now they grew (out of a Cabbage patch????) in Scandinavia, and from there conquered the world.

Boy I tell you, it's tough trying to keep up with these Albino founding myths.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The juuess Lionese is desperately seeking to belong...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Europa..the mother of Europeans!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Call me crazy I was thinking she shouldn't be called European because she's not from Europe.

Also vision problems are characteristic of African albinos.
Deandra Forrest may be an exception or you may just be lying.
Go ahead I dare you to try to prove she has good eyesight

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
The "Blacks" are straight haired claim is sheer fantasy. Where are these Negroids with straight hair exactly? Can you show a single photo?

Why do you need a "photo", when claim to be an "expert" on "African ethnography"?
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ Troll , I know you are probably working on some photos.
A request: no children or teenagers, thanks

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^^^ Troll , I know you are probably working on some photos.
A request: no children or teenagers, thanks

L'Ass, no, this time I will not.

But I could. lol

As a matter of fact there are quite a lot in the dark spot/ region on this UV-map.

-

The Coming of a New Ice Age

BY GERALD E. MARSH

CHICAGO — Contrary to the conventional wisdom of the day, the real danger facing humanity is not global warming, but more likely the coming of a new Ice Age.  

What we live in now is known as an interglacial, a relatively brief period between long ice ages.  Unfortunately for us, most interglacial periods last only about ten thousand years, and that is how long it has been since the last Ice Age ended.   

How much longer do we have before the ice begins to spread across the Earth’s surface?  Less than a hundred years or several hundred?  We simply don’t know.

Even if all the temperature increase over the last century is attributable to human activities, the rise has been relatively modest one of a little over one degree Fahrenheit — an increase well within natural variations over the last few thousand years.  

While an enduring temperature rise of the same size over the next century would cause humanity to make some changes, it would undoubtedly be within our ability to adapt.  

Entering a new ice age, however, would be catastrophic for the continuation of modern civilization.  

One has only to look at maps showing the extent of the great ice sheets during the last Ice Age to understand what a return to ice age conditions would mean.  Much of Europe and North-America were covered by thick ice, thousands of feet thick in many areas and the world as a whole was much colder.  

The last “little” Ice Age started as early as the 14th century when the Baltic Sea froze over followed by unseasonable cold, storms, and a rise in the level of the Caspian Sea.  That was followed by the extinction of the Norse settlements in Greenland and the loss of grain cultivation in Iceland.  Harvests were even severely reduced in Scandinavia   And this was a mere foreshadowing of the miseries to come.

By the mid-17th century, glaciers in the Swiss Alps advanced, wiping out farms and entire villages. In England, the River Thames froze during the winter, and in 1780, New York Harbor froze.  Had this continued, history would have been very different.  Luckily, the decrease in solar activity that caused the Little Ice Age ended and the result was the continued flowering of modern civilization.

There were very few Ice Ages until about 2.75 million years ago when Earth’s climate entered an unusual period of instability.  Starting about a million years ago cycles of ice ages lasting about 100,000 years, separated by  relatively short interglacial perioods, like the one we are now living in became the rule.  Before the onset of the Ice Ages, and for most of the Earth’s history, it was far warmer than it is today.  

Indeed, the Sun has been getting brighter over the whole history of the Earth and large land plants have flourished.  Both of these had the effect of dropping carbon dioxide concentrations in the atmosphere to the lowest level in Earth’s long history.  

Five hundred million years ago, carbon dioxide concentrations were over 13 times current levels; and not until about 20 million years ago did carbon dioxide levels dropped to a little less than twice what they are today.

It is possible that moderately increased carbon dioxide concentrations could extend the current interglacial period.  But we have not reached the level required yet, nor do we know the optimum level to reach.  

So, rather than call for arbitrary limits on carbon dioxide emissions, perhaps the best thing the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and the climatology community in general could do is spend their efforts on determining the optimal range of carbon dioxide needed to extend the current interglacial period indefinitely.  

NASA has predicted that the solar cycle peaking in 2022 could be one of the weakest in centuries and should cause a very significant cooling of Earth’s climate.  Will this be the trigger that initiates a new Ice Age?

We ought to carefully consider this possibility before we wipe out our current prosperity by spending trillions of dollars to combat a perceived global warming threat that may well prove to be only a will-o-the-wisp.

http://www.winningreen.com/site/epage/59549_621.htm

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
I understand the are Hg I carries, and were taken to North Africa, i.e. Egypt around 500 A.D.

I have no idea of what you're talking about, but you should know that THESE are the Haplogroup "I" people.

-

The Vinca remnants are indeed a bit odd. For "cacasoids". From what is known about the Vinca, the culture suddenly collapsed.

From what I understand Hg I arose in West Asia and moved into North Europe via Siberia.

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Ironfaggot what part of WHITES DO NOT COME FROM CENTRAL ASIA don't you understand you stupid brainless Black moronic troll. BTW stupid ass there was no Germanic tribe called the Botha, the Germanic tribes were, GOTHS, VANDALS, FRANKS, SUEVI, ALANS, ANGLO-SAXONS, VIKINGS, DANES amongst many. Also what part of the Goths & Suevi NO LONGER EXIST don't you understand.

Mike ohhh wicked, evil,Black racist son of satan, don't make me post the skull of a CELTIC woman again LOL. You just hate it when someone such as myself, Cass, or Lioness posts something that proves you wrong, you also hate to admit when you are wrong & never do don't you stupid history stealing Black racist, Kill Whitey,White people genocidist, retard. Whitey hater, we Whites will not be going anywhere if we live in Europe, it is OUR ancestral homeland we have a right to it & you can't have it, if anything it'll be your black racist backside getting shipped back to Africa along with your Black racist kill Whitey brethern (Ironfag, Narmer, Mena7, Mali, Xyyman, Egghead,Kikuyu,Troll Patrol,TypeZeiss, etc). BTW oh Cracka killer when have you ever posted proof of your statements LOL. You shown no proof that we Whites are from Central Asia heck you even claim that it was Blacks who were indigenous to there too LOL. According to you we Whites have no history of any kind, no heritage of any kind, no identity of any kind, no homeland to call our own, nothing to be proud of as a people & no place on this earth & therefore must be exterminated.

-

Darling Doxie, lighting up girl.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com