EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Defining Caucasian or white race (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Defining Caucasian or white race
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Ad Homeniem attack fallacy the easiest way to tell a person has lost an argument. LMAO

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari actually asks a very good question.
Lets investigate.

NOAH says:

The word “albinism” refers to a group of inherited conditions. People with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin, or hair.

But then NOAH goes on to say:

They have inherited altered genes that do not make the usual amounts of a pigment called melanin. One person in 17,000 in the U.S.A. has some type of albinism. Albinism affects people from all races. Most children with albinism are born to parents who have normal hair and eye color for their ethnic backgrounds. Sometimes people do not recognize that they have albinism. A common myth is that people with albinism have red eyes. In fact there are different types of albinism and the amount of pigment in the eyes varies. Although some individuals with albinism have reddish or violet eyes, most have blue eyes. Some have hazel or brown eyes.

However, all forms of albinism are associated with vision problems.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
LETS TEST THE LOGIC OF WHAT THESE ALBINOS SAY.

People with albinism have little or no pigment in their eyes, skin, or hair. Most have blue eyes. Some have hazel or brown eyes.

However, all forms of albinism are associated with vision problems.

Therefore this child with all the symptoms EXCEPT vision problems - is NOT an Albino.

-

So this child with all the symptoms AND vision problems - MUST be an Albino, right? WRONG!

-

BUT WAIT!
THEN HOW CAN THIS CHILD WITH LESS SEVERE SYMPTOMS and NO VISION PROBLEMS, BE A CERTIFIED ALBINO?????

-

Answer:

BECAUSE HIS DIAGNOSIS OF ALBINISM, DIDN'T DEPEND ON ALBINOS, SAYING HE IS AN ALBINO: HIS PARENTS ARE BLACK!!!!

POINT:

Albinos try to play the game of switch-a-rue with their diagnosis of Albinism, in order to hide the fact that they are ALL Albinos - WHITE SKIN EQUALS ALBINISM - PERIOD!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good response, sums up the jist of this argument!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mugisha:
Like Sickle-Cell (of which I'm a recessive carrier), I don't think it's a big deal as long as you're not suffering from the disease(s) it causes.

Nothing bad about having white skin if it causes you no suffering I say [Smile]

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari - Are you satisfied now?

I think that I have answered your question.

Plus proved something else:

THE WHITE MANS LIES AND BULLSH!T IS NEVER-ENDING!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You're right about that.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

quote:
Like Sickle-Cell (of which I'm a recessive carrier), I don't think it's a big deal as long as you're not suffering from the disease(s) it causes.

This is no argument. The data is real if you choose not to accept it or not. if the presence of albinism was so small, there would be no need to have R&D facilities at every major university in the world, nor US, European, and Asian government funded clinics specifically researching the subject. I estimate Albinism research is probably 100x the size of sickle cell research, worldwide.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
While most people with albinism are fair in complexion, skin or hair color is not diagnostic of albinism.

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

quote:

This is no argument. The data is real if you choose not to accept it or not. if the presence of albinism was so small, there would be no need to have R&D facilities at every major university in the world, nor US, European, and Asian government funded clinics specifically researching the subject. I estimate Albinism research is probably 100x the size of sickle cell research, worldwide.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
While most people with albinism are fair in complexion, skin or hair color is not diagnostic of albinism.

It's solely your choice to disregard the other 99.9% of the data while clinging to a thread.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Im not clinging to anything. The Data is pretty clear on the results and conclusions. The Conclusion is that a Minority of White people and people in general are Albinos. Also unlike what you are trying to do and unlike what you are trying to use the NOAH data to propose, Skin and Hair Color is not Diagnostic of Albinism.

Your Circular reasoning fallacy wont work with me Bub, Your Own source says that.

You'll have to take this as a loss.

quote:
quote:

It's solely your choice to disregard the other 99.9% of the data while clinging to a thread.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
The Conclusion is that a Minority of White people and people in general are Albinos. [/QB]
Wrong again Jari.
The NOAH data makes no such mention of "people in general".
They just clarify albinism in the majority of Whites due to their inherently melanin-less skin, and a very small percentage of blacks and Asians who are albino as a direct result of their parents merging with albino whites.
In fact, isn't this really your source of distress?

If I were presenting this data to gain points, I would say that enough FUD has been generated to make this theory a very strong candidate.
Much stronger and much more likely than the European proposal of a Vitamin D deficiency or "whitening" due to environmental adaption.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The NOAH data makes no such conclusion. Sorry for you and your theory the NOAH data says that Skin Color and Hair Color are not Diagnostic of Albinism. If the NOAH Data said Whites mating with Blacks and asians was the result of Non Albino whites you would have pointed it out.

You are grasping at straws that don't even exist. You tried to use the NOAH data to uphold your Non Researched agenda and failed miserably. At this stage you might as well Pull a Mike111 Copout and claim "Da White man be Lying n ****"(Unlike Mike you are not 100% a Pseudo-Scholar) and invalidate your whole source.

And Envirmoental Adaption is a proven fact that exists even with animals. This must be "the source of your distress" huh..LOL

quote:
quote:
The Conclusion is that a Minority of White people and people in general are Albinos.

Wrong again Jari.
They just clarify albinism in the majority of Whites due to their inherently melanin-less skin, and a very small percentage of blacks and Asians who are albino as a direct result of their parents merging with albino whites.

If I were presenting this data to gain points, I would say that enough FUD has been generated to make this theory a very strong candidate.
Much stronger and much more likely than the European proposal of a Vitamin D deficiency or "whitening" due to environmental adaption. [/QB]

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
The NOAH data makes no such conclusion. Sorry for you and your theory the NOAH data says that Skin Color and Hair Color are not Diagnostic of Albinism. If the NOAH Data said Whites mating with Blacks and asians was the result of Non Albino whites you would have pointed it out.

You are grasping at straws that don't even exist. You tried to use the NOAH data to uphold your Non Researched agenda and failed miserably. At this stage you might as well Pull a Mike111 Copout and claim "Da White man be Lying n ****"(Unlike Mike you are not 100% a Pseudo-Scholar) and invalidate your whole source.

And Envirmoental Adaption is a proven fact that exists even with animals. This must be "the source of your distress" huh..LOL

quote:
quote:
The Conclusion is that a Minority of White people and people in general are Albinos.

Wrong again Jari.

Much stronger and much more likely than the European proposal of a Vitamin D deficiency or "whitening" due to environmental adaption.

[/QB]
Sorry Jari, but I can't teach you how to read (or think), or do you require an stronger visual aid prescription?
Are the words on the screen too blurry for you to make them out? Firefox allows you to do a 10x magnification by hitting CTRL +.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Hehe, did you have to bring that up? "European proposal of a Vitamin D deficiency or "whitening" due to environmental adaption."

Djehuti - still clings to that, and I still laugh at him.
These are Moles, one is an Albino Mole, I'm beginning to think that he is the one on the right.

Jari quote: And Envirmoental Adaption is a proven fact that exists even with animals.

Is this what you meant Jari. Hehehe.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Wrong again Jari.

Sorry Jari, but I can't teach you how to read (or think), or do you require an stronger visual aid prescription?
Are the words on the screen too blurry for you to make them out? Firefox allows you to do a 10x magnification by hitting CTRL +. [/QB]

^^^^^
Is this your admission of defeat???

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Denial is a key component of Maniac depression Jari.
If this is about winning and losing for you, then I think this data has affected you much too deeply, on a personal level.
I don't take it personally myself. It's just information, and as you should realize by now, knowledge is power.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LOL, you dont take it personal yet your very E.S moniker is "Melaninking"....LOL LOL LOL...you spend day after day trying to push your agenda, and its obvious that you have more at steak in your theory than I do. Your very existance, pride, and Mentality depends on the false sense of superioirty your theory proposes.

Knowledge is power and its good to know your theory is based on unresearched data and your opinion...which is why you are still clinging to the NOAH data and are so hesitant to pull a Mike111 copout claiming "Dem Albinos be Lyin n Sheit"... like you always do LOL.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari - You were who, and what you are, before you ever heard the word Albino.
Being defined as an Albino will not change who, and what you are.
But it might give you a more accurate perception of who and what you are.
This whole thing is about truthfulness - that's all.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
LOL, you dont take it personal yet your very E.S moniker is "Melaninking"....LOL LOL LOL...you spend day after day trying to push your agenda, and its obvious that you have more at steak in your theory than I do. Your very existance, pride, and Mentality depends on the false sense of superioirty your theory proposes.

Knowledge is power and its good to know your theory is based on unresearched data and your opinion...which is why you are still clinging to the NOAH data and are so hesitant to pull a Mike111 copout claiming "Dem Albinos be Lyin n Sheit"... like you always do LOL.

Actually, MelaninKing wasn't always my Nic here. It used to be Menesnarmer until I forgot my pswd.
Also, the reality of whites and Albinism isn't MY theory. The knowledge of Albinism in Whites has been around for decades/ All I have done is research the data to such an extent over dozens of leading research institutions that I, and I'm positive MANY others on the site are convinced of the validity of the findings.
The only real questions are, when/where/how did Africans or the OOA group become susceptible to the first genetic mutation.
Was it due to a catastrophic solar event (Sun flare, Super Nova, meteor strike), interspecies mating, or the leading candidate, Dr. Winters proposal of the mutation occurring in a deep dark cave in which the group was trapped during the Ice Age.

Either way, contrary to your opinion, these data points are very well researched, even more so then your average research into Egypt's old kingdom.
If you don't like the data, I'm afraid you'll have to take that up with Johns Hopkins, Duke University, National Health Institute, Mayo Clinic, The Nat'l Org. Of Albinism, The Pigment Cell & Melanoma Research Institute, The University of Minnesota Albinism Database. and about hundred other worldwide organizations.
I suggest you make a lot of photocopies, and I'd be interested in you sharing the response.
But whatever you do; Don't shoot the messenger.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com