EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Jubilee Recipe For Change say "Black" = % of African DNA, do you agree? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Jubilee Recipe For Change say "Black" = % of African DNA, do you agree?
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty Daniels   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Archeopteryx

I have ZERO issues/difficulties with
"nuances in the language".

I read well, read "between the lines",
and predict/anticipate(with great accuracy)
peoples behavior and responses.

He's a "Brick Wall", why "reason" with him?

IT'S BENEATH ME

You have very poor READING COMPREHENSION,
thus your canned, knee-jerk responses
are very rarely inline with the topic(s).

English, Swedish, Or Martian
The Cognitive aptitude is lacking

Not my fault
EAT LESS PASTE,
not good for you.

He brought up "Afrocentrics"
at least 2-3 times

BEFORE I said anything about them.

So no "Race Card" or "Whining".

Just responses to the ACTUAL conversation.

My COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS WORK

Don't be jealous [Smile]

Posts: 115 | From: usa | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said, you do not add anything constructive to this discussion, just silly personal insults.

And you are in no position to try to police what others write here, not regarding content or language. Leave such things to the moderator.

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2687 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty Daniels   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Archeopteryx

His position that "Blackness"
should be based on some sort of
genetic "purity" test,

IS STUPID PERIOD!!!

When people say STUPID things,
they GET STUPID RESPONSES

Posts: 115 | From: usa | Registered: Feb 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, your response was indeed stupid. And as I said before, different people define blackness in different ways.

--------------------

Posts: 2687 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Ty Daniels no people in europe, africa or asia would consider someone with a 50% european heritage to be "black" but they will consider him mixed. Period.

No people in sub-saharan africa have 50%, 30% or 20% of european ancestry except maybe in cap verde which was settled by portuguese.

therefore you don't throw anything under the "black" label so that you can claim whatever you want. Phenotype is pure BS since you can share the same level of melanin it doesn't mean you're both related to each other or that you have the same ancestors/history.

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member
@Archeopteryx

Again...
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????
"different people define blackness in different ways."

Your "Buddy" @Antalas AKA NASSBEAN (The TWICE BANNED)

Said that "Blackness" was ONLY based upon
the PERCENTAGE of "Sub SAHARAN" African DNA.

("True Negro" Fallacy with a "Genetic" angle)

He then said,
"Many Afro Americans"
AREN'T "PROPER BLACKS"

My responses are DIRECTLY RELATED
TO HIS.

Yours...
OFF the MARK, like usual
(not surprising)!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been through this countless times on ES, on the ideology and usage of "Black" and that its meaningless due to the differences in cultures around the world.

The Lioness knows this but still acts dumb on the subject.

So in a way Nassa is right about black being used differently in different cultures, but his FAUX Hamite classification of Africa is just lazy modern day biodiverity Pseudo Science, his authentic SSA True Negros interacted with Africans above his magical barrier going back to pre-history.

Also lets ignore the North African "One Drop Rule" where you have folks calling themselves "Bidane" and "White Moor" a shade lighter than the "Black Moor" Africans they enslave, all due to some idoitic, ass-backward non-sense introduced by Islamic invader Arabs...but shh lets pretend on AAs have nonsensical racial outlooks. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Ty daniels so for you a mulatto and a nigerian migrant are the same thing as long as the mulatto identify as black ? lmao no wonder they think people like stephen curry can be found in africa
Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Yes different people define blackness in different ways. Antalas defines it in his way, others define it in their ways. It should not bother you since you are no spokesperson for all black people in the world.

Black is by the way a rather silly label for people who mostly are brown. Dark skinned or brown would be better, and even better is to not define people after skin color. It is an old colonial construction.

--------------------

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

So in a way Nassa is right about black being used differently in different cultures, but his FAUX Hamite classification of Africa is just lazy modern day biodiverity Pseudo Science, his authentic SSA True Negros interacted with Africans above his magical barrier going back to pre-history.

what does this have to do with the discussion ?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Also lets ignore the North African "One Drop Rule" where you have folks calling themselves "Bidane" and "White Moor" a shade lighter than the "Black Moor" Africans they enslave, all due to some idoitic, ass-backward non-sense introduced by Islamic invader Arabs...but shh lets pretend on AAs have nonsensical racial outlooks. [Roll Eyes]
There was no one drop rule among north africans and what you're saying here further support what I said : people acknowledge diversity that can emerge from admixture they do not start calling everything white or black. So yes any sane human would see the difference between bidane and your haratin, "black moor", etc
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archeo does'nt give a f-k about Nassa's Hamite BS ramblings, he's only here to sh$t on African Americans...

Most posters defending Black aint even AA, yet Archeo finds a way to sh#t on us...

Funny that....If I recall North African's average IQ is on par with African Americans, despite being "Pure KAKA-Zoid" and Hundreds of Thousands of years in contact with Europeans...Yet their still as Dumb as "No Leading, Out Performed by Jews, Asians and Nigerians" African Americans.

quote:
Originally posted by Ty Daniels:
@Archeopteryx

Again...
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????
"different people define blackness in different ways."

Your "Buddy" @Antalas AKA NASSBEAN (The TWICE BANNED)

Said that "Blackness" was ONLY based upon
the PERCENTAGE of "Sub SAHARAN" African DNA.

("True Negro" Fallacy with a "Genetic" angle)

He then said,
"Many Afro Americans"
AREN'T "PROPER BLACKS"

My responses are DIRECTLY RELATED
TO HIS.

Yours...
OFF the MARK, like usual
(not surprising)!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
@Ty Daniels no people in europe, africa or asia would consider someone with a 50% european heritage to be "black" but they will consider him mixed. Period.

No people in sub-saharan africa have 50%, 30% or 20% of european ancestry except maybe in cap verde which was settled by portuguese.

therefore you don't throw anything under the "black" label so that you can claim whatever you want. Phenotype is pure BS since you can share the same level of melanin it doesn't mean you're both related to each other or that you have the same ancestors/history.

Like I said before calling people colors,

white, black, yellow etc

was invented before genetics was field

therefore it is fallacious to define these words by genetic ancestry

It is much better to not mix socio-political terms
(and these color words are extremely political)
better to not mix socio-political terms with genetics

"white" and "black" are sports teams

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[]what does this have to do with the discussion ?

Yawn....

It has to do with the fact that your Authentic True Negros were never confined and interacted with Hamites going back to pre-history, Thus invalidating some Pure SSA/Pure Hamite above the Desert BS Biodiversity scholarship.

quote:
There was no one drop rule among north africans and what you're saying here further support what I said : people acknowledge diversity that can emerge from admixture they do not start calling everything white or black. So yes any sane human would see the difference between bidane and your haratin, "black moor", etc

You're a funny guy Nassa, I get it though, you are proud of your people and heritage, and it can be admirable in its own way...but stop.

Bidane in North Africa is the same ass-backward logic of the One Drop Rule in America... a Dude one shade lighter than his slave..claiming the most minute of "Arab" heritage to the Prophet Muhammad and Invader Arab Tribes is the EXACT SAME logic as the one drop rule in reverse.

I notice you don't even disagree about how Bidane is used in North Africa, you just pretend its more legitmate.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Yawn....

It has to do with the fact that your Authentic True Negros were never confined and interacted with Hamites going back to pre-history, Thus invalidating some Pure SSA/Pure Hamite above the Desert BS Biodiversity scholarship.

So now you're defending racist theories like the Hamite theory ? interesting

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: You're a funny guy Nassa, I get it though, you are proud of your people and heritage, and it can be admirable in its own way...but stop.

Bidane in North Africa is the same ass-backward logic of the One Drop Rule in America... a Dude one shade lighter than his slave..claiming the most minute of "Arab" heritage to the Prophet Muhammad and Invader Arab Tribes is the EXACT SAME logic as the one drop rule in reverse.

I notice you don't even disagree about how Bidane is used in North Africa, you just pretend its more legitmate. [/QB]

hahaha this doesn't even make sense since all north africans have ssa admixture so how could there be a one drop rule ? North africans throughout their history had lots of black concubines how do you think they end up with so many ssa mtdnas ? So no such thing never existed. Bidane don't simply look "a shade lighter" they are clearly mostly west eurasian and don't have the same origin as the mauritanian blacks as for the rest of your comment I don't see why you bring this but ok.
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

see when I talked about them being mentally colonized ? Jari just tried to justify the one drop rule, brings the hamitic theory, brings IQ and implies the IQ of AAs is lower than whites, etc

SMH

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Antalas he says he's Moroccan
if someone was using terms like white and black how would you describe him in that paradigm?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ]So now you're defending racist theories like the Hamite theory ? interesting[/qoute]

The Hamite theory is that the Africans/Blacks (Egyptians, Ethiopians, North Africans and Levantines) mentioned in the Jewish Torah are all seperate species from SSA and thus not black, the only True Black is found in SSA.

That is literally the Hamite Theory generalized...

Which one of us is defending it Nassa?

[QUOTE]hahaha this doesn't even make sense since all north africans have ssa admixture so how could they be a one drop rule ? North africans throughout their history had lots of black concubines how do you think they end up with so many ssa mtdnas ? So no such thing never existed. Bidane don't simply look "a shade lighter" they are clearly mostly west eurasian and don't have the same origin as the mauritanian blacks as for the rest of your comment I don't see why you bring this but ok.

Stop playing games Nassa, Im more versed in this then most other posters here, so please stop wasting time.

Bidane is an Islamic Paternal classification, meaning it places importance on the Male Lineage, so you can have thousands of Black Female concubines and mothers, as still claim Bidane.

Its illogic is the same as 50% Admixed AA claiming to be black.

Here's what the Bidanes who still own the Almohad/Almoravid Manuscripts look like..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/27/mauritania-heritage-books-libraries

https://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/200306/mauritania.s.manuscripts.htm

Ive also posted images of other Maritanians and Moors n countless threads...

You want to post their DNA and compare it to the North Africans you posted in the past?...hmm wonder how they would compare?

This is the same logic with the Sultans of Zanzibar/Oman...

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Antalas he says he's Moroccan
if someone was using terms like white and black how would you describe him in that paradigm?

white but stop asking such question. It feels like you're trying to give some credit to the american perspective. Historically north africans never identified as such.
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member
Slice Documenties

https://twitter.com/slicedocs

-

The Black Island | SLICE | Full documentary

About Vanuatu, were the
PEOPLE ARE ZERO PERCENT
"Sub Saharan"

TARD "LOGIC"

"Only Afrocentrics, claim these people are Black"

Also TARD "Logic"

"No one in Europe would consider, non Sub-Saharans as Black"

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Most people who are colonized adopt the culture of the Colonizers, its just the way it is. Personally Im proud of my heritage which is a mix of European/African and Native American.

I am what I am, its not a colonized mindset, but an authentic culture.

North Africans were colonized and adapted in their own ways, fully adopting in many way the Islamic culture of Arab colonizers. One Drop Rule/Black Classication is no less a colonized mindset than Bidane in North Africa.

The IQ comment was in reference to another poster trying to sh#t on African Americans while defending North Africans. Personallu I think IQ is junk science

quote:
see when I talked about them being mentally colonized ? Jari just tried to justify the one drop rule, brings the hamitic theory, brings IQ and implies the IQ of AAs is lower than whites, etc

SMH

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:

The Hamite theory is that the Africans/Blacks (Egyptians, Ethiopians, North Africans and Levantines) mentioned in the Jewish Torah are all seperate species from SSA and thus not black, the only True Black is found in SSA.

That is literally the Hamite Theory generalized...

Which one of us is defending it Nassa?

That's not the hamite theory go check it

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Stop playing games Nassa, Im more versed in this then most other posters here, so please stop wasting time.

Bidane is an Islamic Paternal classification, meaning it places importance on the Male Lineage, so you can have thousands of Black Female concubines and mothers, as still claim Bidane.

it's not.
what you're talking here is the nasab which is different and bidane has come to mean non black groups in Mauritania and genetically these bidane are mostly west eurasian they simply have higher level of ssa ancestry than north africans like me.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Here's what the Bidanes who still own the Almohad/Almoravid Manuscripts look like..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/27/mauritania-heritage-books-libraries

https://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/200306/mauritania.s.manuscripts.htm

Ive also posted images of other Maritanians and Moors n countless threads...

You want to post their DNA and compare it to the North Africans you posted in the past?...hmm wonder how they would compare?

This is the same logic with the Sultans of Zanzibar/Oman... [/QB]

Thanks for confirming what I said. They clearly look different for your information these are blacks in mauritania :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU4nmUkn3JY&t=502s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rM5pXvyJs&t=211s

you guys have such a broad definition of black that you even think that bidane look black XD even a child would see the difference.

this is the mauritanian president :

-
That's black to you ? XD

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
white but stop asking such question[/QB]
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[QB]  -

-

More Bidanes(From an older thread

Beautiful Moorish Bidane Singer...

Aziza brahim

-

Bautiful Mauritanian Moorish Woman and Singer

Dimi Mint Abba(R.I.P)

-

-

More Bidanes and Mauritanians

-

-

-

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/5836330178_1498eb8b9a_z.jpg

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
[QB] Most people who are colonized adopt the culture of the Colonizers, its just the way it is. Personally Im proud of my heritage which is a mix of European/African and Native American.

So you admit you're biased ?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: North Africans were colonized and adapted in their own ways, fully adopting in many way the Islamic culture of Arab colonizers. One Drop Rule/Black Classication is no less a colonized mindset than Bidane in North Africa.
Pls avoid talking about our history as if you knew anything about it. There is no such thing as "islamic culture" cultures in syria, morocco or saudi arabia aren't the same.
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

@just call me jari thanks so now I hope you clearly see how distinct bidane look

-

Here you can see many of them :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0QW6R74-1U

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
So you admit you're biased ?

Isn't everyone biased in their own way Nassa?

quote:
Pls avoid talking about our history as if you knew anything about it. There is no such thing as "islamic culture" cultures in syria, morocco or saudi arabia aren't the same.
Sure, then by that logic the "Islamic Golden Age" is nothing but a Liberal BS apologia by Western Universities and funded by Wahabbist Petrol Dollars then...

Glad we agree...

Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member
@Antalas AKA NASSBEAN (The TWICE BANNED)

"Pls avoid talking about our history as if you knew anything about it"

ARE YOU BULL$HITTING?????

You literally tried to tell "Black" folks
by what criteria they should identify by.

Who isn't a "Proper Black".

But when it comes to your "People",

HYPOCRISY at it's BEST.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Isn't everyone biased in their own way Nassa?

not if you stick to objective facts (and don't start with your relativism questionning everything)

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Sure, then by that logic the "Islamic Golden Age" is nothing but a Liberal BS apologia by Western Universities and funded by Wahabbist Petrol Dollars then...

Glad we agree... [/QB]

"Islamic golden age" doesn't imply that there ever was a homogeneous islamic culture spreading from Spain to Central Asia but ok ...
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:

ARE YOU BULL$HITTING?????

You literally tried to tell "Black" folks
by what criteria they should identify by.

Who isn't a "Proper Black".

But when it comes to your "People",

HYPOCRISY at it's BEST.

what does history have to do with identity ?
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member

You really are DENSE!!!!!

"Identity" is BASED UPON SHARED HISTORY.

Please DO BETTER!!!!!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
@just call me jari thanks so now I hope you clearly see how distinct bidane look

-

Is he black or white?

That is the topic of this thread and you have been making a lot of strongly opinionated remarks on who is black and who isn't

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:

You really are DENSE!!!!!

"Identity" is BASED UPON SHARED HISTORY.

Please DO BETTER!!!!!!!

ah so now strangely identity is based on "shared history" I thought it was only about phenotype ...XD hahahahahaha
Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member

MORE TARDEDNESS!!!!!

I Said "Race is Based on Phenotype"

NOT IDENTITY.

YOU HAVE VERY POOR COMPREHENSION SKILLS

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

what's identity without race ? Are you implying that a nigerian born in the US and fully assimilated is categorically different from the regular nigerian and closer to your regular white american ?

See you keep contradicting yourself so thanks for proving I was right about who is black and isn't.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Is he black or white?

That is the topic of this thread and you have been making a lot of strongly opinionated remarks on who is black and who isn't [/QB]

he is a mauritanian (bidane) so only partially black
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
[not if you stick to objective facts (and don't start with your relativism questionning everything)

Can you show me an example of someone not having a bias?

quote:
"Islamic golden age" doesn't imply that there ever was a homogeneous islamic culture spreading from Spain to Central Asia but ok ... [/QB]
Where did I say there was a "homogenous islamic cultrure from Spain to Central Asia"

You just said there is no such thing as Islamic culture so then by that logic the Islamic Golden age is a myth.

Btw, the Islamic Golden age DOES imply an Islamic culture, its central thesis is that Islam as a culture brought advancement to North Africa, Asia and esp. Europe. An Islamic Golden Age would'nt even make sense if Islamic Culture like everyother culture on Earth is different, and varied from region and people. If thats the case t would imply that Islam had nothing to do with advancement or any golden age, as the advancement depended on which region and people who already had high culture and higher learning prior to Islam. Unless you or the Islamic Golden Age apologist can provide evidence that regions of Europe did'nt have higher learning and culture prior to Islamic invasions.

Ty Daniels
new
Member # 23186

Rate Member

STOP TRYING TO ASSUME, and STRAWMAN what I ACTUALLY SAID.

Stop MAKING UP FALSE ARGUMENTS
I DIDN'T MAKE.

Anyone WITH ACTUAL BASELINE INTELLIGENCE can understand
what I said.

I Guess I'm asking for too much

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Is he black or white?

That is the topic of this thread and you have been making a lot of strongly opinionated remarks on who is black and who isn't

he is a mauritanian (bidane) so only partially black [/QB]
So is he more black or more white?
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Can you show me an example of someone not having a bias?

Honestly me and if you disagree pls point out where I've shown obvious bias thanks

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Where did I say there was a "homogenous islamic cultrure from Spain to Central Asia"

You just said there is no such thing as Islamic culture so then by that logic the Islamic Golden age is a myth.

Btw, the Islamic Golden age DOES imply an Islamic culture, its central thesis is that Islam as a culture brought advancement to North Africa, Asia and esp. Europe. An Islamic Golden Age would'nt even make sense if Islamic Culture like everyother culture on Earth is different, and varied from region and people. If thats the case t would imply that Islam had nothing to do with advancement or any golden age, as the advancement depended on which region and people who already had high culture and higher learning prior to Islam. Unless you or the Islamic Golden Age apologist can provide evidence that regions of Europe did'nt have higher learning and culture prior to Islamic invasions.

??? nope it simply means that during the early medieval era the islamic world was at the center of all sorts of technological, philosophical, scientific advancements not that from spain to central asia they shared the same culture let alone today. Also I shouldn't remind you that Islam isn't a culture.
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
quote:
quote:
Is he black or white?

he is a mauritanian (bidane) so only partially black

So is he more black or more white? [/QB]
He isn't white he's north african but with higher levels of ssa ancestry than the average north african
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Honestly me and if you disagree pls point out where I've shown obvious bias thanks

Im not going to wast my time with this. Believe what you want.

quote:
??? nope it simply means that during the early medieval era the islamic world was at the center of all sorts of technological, philosophical, scientific advancements not that from spain to central asia they shared the same culture let alone today. Also I shouldn't remind you that Islam isn't a culture. [/QB]
Ok, but what does this have to do with Islam? How did Islam contribute if there is no Islamic culture?

Why not label it in context and place...

The Bhagdad Golden age for example...

Why call it "Islamic" if there is no Islamic culture.. [Confused]

Funny that we never hear of a "Pagan Golden Age" Or "Bhuddist Golden Age" or "Zoroatrian Golden age"...

How odd...

Also, don't flatter yourself, the Byzantine, Chinese and Indians among many others were doing fine in the Middle Ages,

Almost all advancemnts during this mythological golden age was preceeded or directly taken from a Greek, Roman, Indian, Chinese concept or idea......

Id say China was the center of Advancment in learning and technological advancment.

I see that Whabbist Petrol Funded Education is paying off in France huh Nassa...

the "center" of all sorts of technological, philosophical, scientific advancements

lol

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Ok, but what does this have to do with Islam? How did Islam contribute if there is no Islamic culture? Why not label it in context and place...The Bhagdad Golden age for example... Why call it "Islamic" if there is no Islamic culture.. [Confused]
Funny that we never hear of a "Pagan Golden Age" Or "Bhuddist Golden Age" or "Zoroatrian Golden age"...

How odd...

Also, don't flatter yourself, the Byzantine, Chinese and Indians among many others were doing fine in the Middle Ages,

Almost all advancemnts during this mythological golden age was preceeded or directly taken from a Greek, Roman, Indian, Chinese concept or idea......

Id say China was the center of Advancment in learning and technological advancment.

I see that Whabbist Petrol Funded Education is paying off in France huh Nassa...

the "center" of all sorts of technological, philosophical, scientific advancements

lol [/QB]

hahaha you really are mentally colonized holy sh*t I feel like I'm reading the argument of a white dude on 4chan XD

It's called the islamic golden age because most of these achievements occured inside the borders of the Dar el Islam. Also wtf are you talking about ? What's islamic culture ?

all advancements made during that time were proper advancements but you clearly know nothing of this if you think they simply propagate greek or indian knowledge. The muslim world at that time was obviously the most advanced entity in the world and then after the XIth century europeans gradually took the lead.

Btw I'm not muslim so there is no reason for me to lie here.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
So then Mixed(According to Nassa) Maritanians claiming Bidane (White) is somehow different than mixed AA doing the same but in reverse (Claiming black ancestry)

BTW, HOW DARE YOU Tell that Bidane who claimes he's white that he isn't white...How Dare you impose your racial classification on him...Archeo is 100% going to call you out on that...Soon and very soon

quote:
[He isn't white he's north african but with higher levels of ssa ancestry than the average north african

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

How odd...

wikipedia's list of various Golden Ages

https://tinyurl.com/5b6scrb8

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
So then Mixed(According to Nassa) Maritanians claiming Bidane (White) is somehow different than mixed AA doing the same but in reverse (Claiming black ancestry)

it's "white" in the sense that they are obviously different from the mauritanian blacks not in the sense that they are no different from other north africans.

if the guy is 50% black and claim to be bidane then that's only valid in the mauritanian context. If he comes further north most people would not view him as a local.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: BTW, HOW DARE YOU Tell that Bidane who claimes he's white that he isn't white...How Dare you impose your racial classification on him...Archeo is 100% going to call you out on that...Soon and very soon
I said "he's north african with higher level of ssa ancestry" how is that wrong ? Any bidane would agree with me.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
It's called the islamic golden age because most of these achievements occured inside the borders of the Dar el Islam.

lol, so now theres a "Dar el Islam" (Land of Islam )...With Borders no less...but didn't you say earlier

quote:
"Islamic golden age" doesn't imply that there ever was a homogeneous islamic culture spreading from Spain to Central Asia but ok ..

quote:
all advancements made during that time were proper advancements but you clearly know nothing of this if you think they simply propagate greek or indian knowledge. The muslim world at that time was obviously the most advanced entity in the world and then after the XIth century europeans gradually took the lead.

Btw I'm not muslim so there is no reason for me to lie here. [/QB]

Like I said the Chinese, Indians, and Byzantines were doing fine. The had high culture before, during and after the mythical Islamic golden age...

Many Advancments from "Algebra, Decimals, Paper Making etc. just to name a few... were found in other non Islamic culture, there were proper advancments (Made mainly by Muwalladun converts) but were built on precendents by Non Islamic culture.

but like I said why not label it "Bhagdad Golden Age" if there is no Islamic culture, why label it Islamic?

Im still waiting.

quote:
Btw I'm not muslim so there is no reason for me to lie here.
Holly sh#t you are mentally Islamist Colonized, it sounds like Im debating those Islamic apologists on youtube and around the internet..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Show me any of those listed being pushed in Academia with any sort of vigor and relentlessness as the "Islamic" Golden Age....

Ill wait.

quote:
quote:

How odd...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Also notice how all of those golden ages has nothing to do with religion spanning countless regions, time spans and people, even the Christian Irish and Jewish Spanish is confined to one region and people....but Ok

LMAO

Like I said those Whabbist Petrol Dollars work wonders...

quote:
quote:

How odd...

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
quote:
It's called the islamic golden age because most of these achievements occured inside the borders of the Dar el Islam.

lol, so now theres a "Dar el Islam" (Land of Islam )...With Borders no less...but didn't you say earlier

"Islamic golden age" doesn't imply that there ever was a homogeneous islamic culture spreading from Spain to Central Asia but ok .. Like I said the Chinese, Indians, and Byzantines were doing fine. The had high culture before, during and after the mythical Islamic golden age...

How does that contradict what I wrote ? What does a geographical entity defined by its religion has to do with culture spreading from spain to central asia ?

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Many Advancments from "Algebra, Decimals, Paper Making etc. just to name a few... were found in other non Islamic culture, there were proper advancments (Made mainly by Muwalladun converts) but were built on precendents by Non Islamic culture.
Yes let's reduce centuries of achievements because indians already had some kind of algebra. What's next ? Greeks didn't invent anything because mesopotamians already knew the theorem of pythagore ? Yes the islamic world received influences from the nations it submitted and from foreign nations still that doesn't mean they made no advancements by themselves or didn't improve already established knowledge.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: but like I said why not label it "Bhagdad Golden Age" if there is no Islamic culture, why label it Islamic?
I already gave my answer but again if you disagree then tell me what exactly is "islamic culture".

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-: Holly sh#t you are mentally Islamist Colonized, it sounds like Im debating those Islamic apologists on youtube and around the internet.. [/qb]
ah yes so now if I'm talking about historical facts and I do not show hatred towards muslims I must be biased and colonized XD
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

Bidanes are often referred to as White Moors in Mauritania
singular Bīḍānī, translated literally as “white”; “White Moors”

- and that obviously does not correspond to European definition white

you don't complain about that
 -

Yet you complain if this dude wants to be considered a black person?

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
quote:

-

Bidanes are often referred to as White Moors in Mauritania
singular Bīḍānī, translated literally as “white”; “White Moors”

- and that corresponds to European definition of white ??

no in europe "white" means you're indigenous to europe from both sides of your family
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com