EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton, Jackson of 'exploiting' Treyvon Martin... » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
facts
Member # 19596
 - posted
Finally! someone with enough courage to expose these guys!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-leader-accuses-sharpton-and-jackson-of-exploiting-trayvon-martin/

facts
Member # 19596
 - posted
The following remarks cannot be stressed enough. Unfortunately, the former NAACP leader does not realize that race hustler Sharpton and poverty pimp Jackass Jackson appeal to the passions and insecurities of Blacks! This is why the people respond so well to their demagoguery. In the recesses of the mind of a Black man is the belief that the White man is superior. And it is this inferiority complex which drives blacks to continually direct their own social burdens and life failures onto Whites.

"But Bryant, who explores the topic of black-on-black crime in his new film “Runaway Slave,” said people like Jackson and Sharpton are being misleading to suggest there is an epidemic of “white men killing black young men.”"

"“The epidemic is truly black on black crime,” Bryant said. “The greatest danger to the lives of young black men are young black men.”"

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com