EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Its Official: White British virtually extinct in the Olympic Opening Ceremony » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Anglo_Pyramidologist
Member # 18853
 - posted
How many White Brits could you see in the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

-

-

And then when a white Brit DOES appear in one of the opening scenes, they have to be portrayed as married to a black man:

-

And what was the music played or singers?

emil sande:

-

Dizee Rascal:

-

[Roll Eyes]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
[Frown] poor you [Frown] it must really really suck to be you, you're such a miserable creature smh...

as far as the yte woman married to the Black Man, well at least she has someone (married)...that's more than your lonely nobody wants your azz can say, no true?!... [Wink]

Oh yeah and that British 400 runner has a Jamaica tattoo on his arm...a lot of the British athletes are Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage...

[Big Grin]

sero
Member # 19290
 - posted
@Anglo
Its called coping with the racial reality of today.
I understand this is difficult for a lot of people on this Forum. [Wink]

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Cass - In spite of all that, I know you must take great comfort, and be very proud of Jess. She's very pretty too.

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
How many White Brits could you see in the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

-

-

And then when a white Brit DOES appear in one of the opening scenes, they have to be portrayed as married to a black man:

-

And what was the music played or singers?

emil sande:

-

Dizee Rascal:

-

[Roll Eyes]

I have seen a lot of white Brits during the opening of the Olympics. It was nice opening btw. And showed a historical avenue. It was correct and well done.

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
[Frown] poor you [Frown] it must really really suck to be you, you're such a miserable creature smh...

as far as the yte woman married to the Black Man, well at least she has someone (married)...that's more than your lonely nobody wants your azz can say, no true?!... [Wink]

Oh yeah and that British 400 runner has a Jamaica tattoo on his arm...a lot of the British athletes are Jamaican or of Jamaican heritage...

[Big Grin]

Heptathlon Jessica Ennis.

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

[Big Grin]

Heptathlon Jessica Ennis.

-

Sanya Richards-Ross of the USA is Jamaican-born....that's why she can get a big-up from Jcans on her win [Smile] [Razz]

Troll Patrol
Member # 18264
 - posted
^Yes, a lot of British, American and Canadian athletes in running are of Jamaican descent.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
^Yes, a lot of British, American and Canadian athletes in running are of Jamaican descent.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Cool]

As someone else put it so eloquently:

quote:
JAMAICA IS NOT JUST A LITTLE ISLAND, IT IS A BRAND. EVERY WHERE I GO PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE MY ACCENT AND LANGUAGE, THEY TRY TO TALK AND SOUND LIKE US (JAMAICANS). WE MAY NOT BE WHERE WE WOULD LIKE TO BE ECONOMICALLY. BUT I CAN SAY THAT OUR CULTURAL AND SPORTS HAS A GREATER IMPACT ON THE WORLD THAN ANY SMALL ISLAND WITH A GOOD ECONOMY. FROM 1962- 2012, 50 YEARS AND COUNTING. I MAY BE LIVING IN A NEXT COUNTRY BUT MY HOME AND HEART IS ALWAYS IN JAMAICA THE ISLAND I LOVE.ONE LOVE, ONE HEART, OUT OF MANY ONE PEOPLE, ONE JAMAICA.... NUFF LOVE JAMAICA AND JAMAICANS FROM MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*lol indeed we are a proud/boasy people [Razz]

the lioness
Member # 17353
 - posted
Anglo_Pyamidologist, I am not volunteering for this but I think it's time to stop trying to fight nature and make love to a black woman.
I think you would be happier to let your race dissolve. You won't die you're already here

claus3600
Member # 19584
 - posted
^"Anglo_Pyamidologist, I am not volunteering for this but I think it's time to stop trying to fight nature and make love to a black woman."

First thing lioness, you're not a black woman.

Second, no black woman in her right mind would shag anglo.

Also, given that Newham, the borough where the Olympics are being held is primarily Black and Minority Ethnic (BME), why shouldn't the actors in the opening ceremony be predominantly Black and South Asian? Not only that, but the promo film that won the bid for London stressed the diversity of Newham/London.

Or do you, Anglo, want to whinge about London being awarded the games on the back of a promo which largely featured non-whites?

I worked in Newham for a year BTW helping prepare teams of volunteers in the run-up to the games.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
 -
check out Prince Harry Cheering on Usain Bolt During 200m Finals decked out in his Reggae Colors! #Jamaica #LandWeLove

[Big Grin] Poor Anglo-Battywashologist.... [Frown]

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com