EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Time to man-up, White boys. You are considered an EASY TARGET. » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
It is time to revert to your old ways. Muster the energy and spirits of your forbears who once upon a time had this world on smash. You have become too complacent with your libtard ways and the present manner in which you handle the Negro. He thinks you are a punk -

"[...] a 16-year-old African-American who reportedly told investigators he targeted whites... easy targets"

Like, are you fvcking kidding me?!?!

Where is that warrior spirit that led you to conquer the world?! It is time to conjure it up.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2260004&spid=

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
In today's western social constructs, the Negro is able to put the White man to shame, intellectually, morally and physically. And this is due to the White man's liberal ideology that he feels he is compelled to uphold (White guilt). The liberal agenda has placed unnecessary constraints on the White man's ability to respond to a "Negro attack." However, take a nigger and put him on a battlefield to face the White man's war machine.... I don't need to say anymore.

We now know the White man's achille's heel.

adrianne
Member # 10761
 - posted
you still do revert to your old ways ,look at america ,britain and allies who target darky skin

EASY TARGET countrys

and steal resources ,manipulate them/kill them

lets start with the CIA

CT will you please do a history of white nazi CIA history of manipulation of NON WHITE COUNTRYS

THANK YOU

REGARDS

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
I guesss CT is really a white Neo-Nazi or a raging lunatic. My God! the man is losing it.

Simple Girl
Member # 16578
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
It is time to revert to your old ways. Muster the energy and spirits of your forbears who once upon a time had this world on smash. You have become too complacent with your libtard ways and the present manner in which you handle the Negro. He thinks you are a punk -

"[...] a 16-year-old African-American who reportedly told investigators he targeted whites... easy targets"

Like, are you fvcking kidding me?!?!

Where is that warrior spirit that led you to conquer the world?! It is time to conjure it up.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2260004&spid=

I'm afraid the time may be coming soon if things don't get any better. European peoples have an uncanny way of adapting to the times when things get tough and they haven't really gotten tough yet. Hence the complacency. But for how long?

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
I guesss CT is really a white Neo-Nazi or a raging lunatic. My God! the man is losing it.

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
[Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Pink-ass muther-fuking bytch! I knew you were a pink bwoy from day one you started trolling here pretending to be Haitian.

Pink-ass bytch!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
^I see you are still reeling from the can of 'nigger-whoop-ass' I put on you the other day, heh, IronLion?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346
 - posted
quote:
^I see you are still reeling from the can of 'nigger-whoop-ass' I put on you the other day, heh, IronLion?

- you mean like how you madda did ah reel suh afta di battery she tek fram di rent-a-dread bwoy dem when she did ah visit Montego Bay....

(fe dem wey no know: battery = gangbang)

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:

Delusional dunce

Now your mask is off your pink face. And the psoraisis does not look good! [Big Grin]

BTW: Go read the First Supper thread again. It will remain as an example for other fools like you that dare debate with the Lion! I will chew them up as I did with you until they are reduced to barely intelligible curses, as I reduced you!

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkkx2-MWyTI

___slap a white boy!!!!!!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
This song is dedicated to you, IronLion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3lHw5JbqjA

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
quote:
ssssss....ssss...hissssss

^^  -

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com