EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Multiculturalism: Progress or Pathetic? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Goebbels
Member # 6729
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrL30xYn4MM

[Cool]

IronLion
Member # 16412
 - posted
Seen [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Gigantic
Member # 17311
 - posted
Typical reactionary argument of the Afrocentrist --Afronuts are unable to think beyond black and white. I have always wondered why these nutters think the American experience is exclusively a black and whit one. This idiot in the video does not realize that multiculturalism is more than the black and white race? Hell! She thinks multiculturalism is about race! Other people, besides black and white, participate in western multiculturalism. Perhaps she should argue against bi-culturalism. At least that would make more sense.

This asshole does not speak for Chinese, Japanese, Hindus, Asiatiques, etc... She is part of a fringe cult think group that thinks life is only about Black and White people. Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652
 - posted
she might not be the most eloquent person but i get her main point. we don't want to mix out or assimilate with the culture in america that is european in its origin and is european dominated.

multiculturalism is ok on a certain level where as people get alone and respect each other.

multiculturalism on any other level is something for the individual to accept, not something that needs to be supported among black americans as a whole.

we know that all kinds of ethinicities live in america. we don't care to assimilate with them either. but we want to get alone.

a lot of what this sister is saying is real talk.

you don't have to like it.

Kalonji
Member # 17303
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Heheh
Yeah, thats is a very smart thing to say

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
I hope you are trying to be funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
Hey dummy! you are not even a "minority" anymore. Latinos outnumber you.

Heheh
Yeah, thats is a very smart thing to say

xyyman
Member # 13597
 - posted
You didn't get it. Logic is not one of your strong points. He! He! He!

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
^I pretty much knew what he meant but I wanted to give him the opportunity to redeem himself. In any event, since you obviously dont know, To be given the "minority" status you must be the majority minority. Get it?

Kalonji
Member # 17303
 - posted
^According to what definition?

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
Dude, I won't even waste time with you on this. Perhaps one of the other Afroloons can explain to you what is required to obtain the "Minority" status.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
^According to what definition?

Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652
 - posted
^^why can't the euroboons reveal this secret requirement? and for your neanderthall information, latinos will be the majority in america in just a few more decades....yes, they will be taking your place boy so you better be nice to them!

so again, what where you saying clown?

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com