EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do people actually live like this? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXVs2NL7TM

AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718)
Member # 15400
 - posted
Can you be more specific on "this"? I don't get what you're asking.

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Like the people on the video? Anyway, I am sorry I didnot mean this as being a serious topic. Just trying to adapt to what's popular on Egyptsearch these days.

AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718)
Member # 15400
 - posted
You're gonna have to be a lil more specific here. Are you speaking of the living conditions, living in the projects what? Living like a rap video? How would you describe living like "this"?

She Calls Me Diddy
Member # 6729
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mtxeHDCyx0

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Like in the projects or in communities displayed in the video.

AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718)
Member # 15400
 - posted
Yes of course. That's not a Hollywood stage. Btw, those don't appear to be projects and are much different than real NYC projects which are public housing and more like apartment buildings.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678
 - posted
ausar, this is actually a typical black neighborhood. Why are you surprised?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
Ausar, have you seen the sheet metal shanties which liter in Brazil with no electricity or running water?
This is why Martin Luther King was murdered. He wanted to uplift these types of poverty conditions by uniting all of the world's poor.

ausar
Member # 1797
 - posted
Yes, I have also seen the shanties that riddle the streets of Cairo. I am sorry if this thread offended anyone and I apologize if it was distasteful. I was simply giving in the trend of egyptsearch these days.

While living in America I had to live in a community much like the one shown in the youtube rap video. My immigrant experiance was much different than my fellow countryman.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444
 - posted
No need to apologize to me. I wasn't offended.

I personally think that focusing on the past while ignoring the present is only a hobby afforded to Euros.
What use is exploring the past if there is nothing learned which has practical application in crafting a better present or future?

AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718)
Member # 15400
 - posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPO1EtQrNPs

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com