EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: RARE VIETNAMESE ART » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SEEKING
Member # 10105
 - posted
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8572843.stm

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
SEEKING - Don't you want to make a comment about which pieces were shown in close-up, which from a distance, and which from angle?

Also, aren't you going to express some surprise that there is not a single Mongol in the bunch?

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^Not a single Mongol?! Dude, do you wear glasses? Seriously, all jokes aside - don't you have any shame?

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
^Not a single Mongol?! Dude, do you wear glasses? Seriously, all jokes aside - don't you have any shame?

Please show the Mongol.

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
Mike111, if there are no mongols then do tell what is on display. Dude, I swear if you say those are Black people, man!!!..... please dude, do not go there.

[Confused]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Please show the Mongol.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
Mike111, if there are no mongols then do tell what is on display. Dude, I swear if you say those are Black people, man!!!..... please dude, do not go there.

[Confused]

quote:
quote:

Please show the Mongol.

It was a simple request Afro-idiot: SHOW ME THE MONGOL!!!!

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^^You may use DJ as a lifeline.

StTigray
Member # 16910
 - posted
There will not be any mongols, because they are not Mongolian Afro, relax, They are Vietnamese. Even though they may have endured Mongolian as well as Chinese occupations. And a renaissance courtesy of the Dravidians, which I surmise is our distant African connection to that region, but Im in no way claiming their culture or history(Im not that type of scholar)

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
StTigray, I don't know why Recovering Afro-idiot is so distrustful of me. For some reason he seems to think that I am going to try and steal the glorious Nordic/Arian history of Vietnam. Nothing could be further from the truth, I only want to help White people properly claim this glorious history.

For instance, they never gave a proper closeup of this example of Nordic perfection.

Note the thin, noble, chiseled nose, over an almost complete absence of lips - ah yes, so White.
 -

They didn't even show this noble Nordic king.

Not only does he have the thin, noble, chiseled nose, over an almost complete absence of lips. But can't you just see the penetrating gaze from those piercing Blue eyes - all capped by a crop of flowing Blond hair? What can I say - it's pure White perfection.

-

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
quote:
StTigray, I don't know why Recovering Afro-idiot is so distrustful of me.

I am distrustful of you because you are a "Black-washer." You go about black-washing history. You subscribe to the two race theory; the black and white race -- if you are dark then you belong to the black race and if you are light then you belong to the white race. That is your [pseudo] methodology.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
quote:
quote:
StTigray, I don't know why Recovering Afro-idiot is so distrustful of me.

I am distrustful of you because you are a "Black-washer." You go about black-washing history. You subscribe to the two race theory; the black and white race -- if you are dark then you belong to the black race and if you are light then you belong to the white race. That is your [pseudo] methodology.

Oh, contrare, contrare, there are lots of piss colored niggers, aka redbones. We love them, they love us, we is them, and them is us.

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
yea, I was correct. As long as you can label any people of color (outside Africa) "Black," then you can claim their history. This is the Afrocentric trojan horse; that is, the term "Black."

I peeped you guy's sh1t yrs ago. The funny thing is, y'all think y'all fooling people (LOL).

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^^Ass-hole - A piss colored nigger, aka redbone, is a Black person with SOME White admixture. Why are you Soooo stupid?

BTW - What does that have to do with the ORIGINAL Vietnamese - we agreed that they were White.

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
The original vietnamese were white?! You are un-freggin-believable! Take your black/white -- bi-racial taxonomy bulljank and shove it up your ass.

quote:
^^Ass-hole - A piss colored nigger, aka redbone, is a Black person with SOME White admixture. Why are you Soooo stupid?

BTW - What does that have to do with the ORIGINAL Vietnamese - we agreed that they were White.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Tsk, tsk, I was only trying to give you a sense of White accomplishment and selfworth - why are you yelling at me?

StTigray
Member # 16910
 - posted
LOL

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736
 - posted
Mike, the euro's right, you are a f!cking idiot.

Recovering Afro-holic
Member # 17311
 - posted
^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osirion
Member # 7644
 - posted
quote:
StTigray, I don't know why Recovering Afro-idiot is so distrustful of me. For some reason he seems to think that I am going to try and steal the glorious Nordic/Arian history of Vietnam. Nothing could be further from the truth, I only want to help White people properly claim this glorious history.

For instance, they never gave a proper closeup of this example of Nordic perfection.

Note the thin, noble, chiseled nose, over an almost complete absence of lips - ah yes, so White.
 -

They didn't even show this noble Nordic king.

Not only does he have the thin, noble, chiseled nose, over an almost complete absence of lips. But can't you just see the penetrating gaze from those piercing Blue eyes - all capped by a crop of flowing Blond hair? What can I say - it's pure White perfection.

-

This is why using facial features to categorize humans is foolish.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
osirion - You have said some really dimwitted things before, but with this one you have reached new heights. Quote: "This is why using facial features to categorize humans is foolish."

The real problem here, is that you believed it when you said it.

So please, step by step tell us how you think that people should be categorized in the way of everyday people.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^^So I guess they're Black after all eh.

Recovering-Afro-holjc
Member # 17517
 - posted
yea, I was correct. As long as you can label any people European (outside Africa) "White," then you can claim their history. This is the Eurocentric trojan horse; that is, the term "Caucasian."

I peeped you guy's sh1t yrs ago. The funny thing is, y'all think y'all fooling people (LOL).

I use to be on that EuroPipe myself.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
^^Being an inclusive type of guy; please Recovering-Afro-holjc, do give us YOUR description of these people.

-

-

dana marniche
Member # 13149
 - posted
quote:
^^You may use DJ as a lifeline.

LOL! Sometimes you guys are too much.

Grumman
Member # 14051
 - posted
RAH,
you're safe, the black arch[e]aologists planted them there yesterday; maybe even last week, I forget now.

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
Interesting aesthetic these people had for those times i.e. the decorative beard and mustache.

I can't help but wonder what this face would look like if Hawass or the Europeans had gotten hold of it first.

-

Something like this maybe?

-

Mike111
Member # 9361
 - posted
The guy above is "SUPPOSED" to be Tuthmosis III

Wouldn't it be nice if Hawass and the White people would make up their minds as to what they want him to look like?

-

Tuthmosis III Sphinx

-

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com