This is topic ot Snipe's conviction and sentence in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000315

Posted by alTakruri (Member # 10195) on :

Why was he chosen so as "to set example?" In
consequence of John Henrick Clarke's "walk?"

Posted by R U 2 religious (Member # 4547) on :

What's crazy is that it is illegal to be forced to pay taxes ... Yet most people are unaware of this. It unconstitutional. Click Here!

Taxes Part 2 ... This one is real good!

Posted by meninarmer (Member # 12654) on :

He is an example to black Americans who are making money to not forget to give massa his share upfront.
3 years for 3 misdemeanors is pretty harsh. The maximum sentence.
If anything, it should show blacks they need to do what white folk do and start a not-for-profit foundation like Bill Gates and the Pope.
Seattle, WA just found out Microsoft has been beating them out $580M for the last 10 years. No one went to jail.
When Wesley finishes his time, I'll bet he moves to Africa like Stevie Wonder or better yet, Panama.

Wesley should demand his pay in Gold or Silver coins in the future to avoid all this IRS crap.

Posted by HORUS^*^ (Member # 11484) on :

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

Seattle, WA just found out Microsoft has been beating them out $580M for the last 10 years. No one went to jail.

Bill Gates and Microsoft are two seperate entities. I'm sure Bill Gates pays his taxes [Wink]

I'm sorry for my typical off-topic behaviour, but this is very interesting news for those who can see where we're headed for in the future.

We talk about things like Africans taking control of our own business. As far as the computer technology revolution goes, and as far as big enterprises (for profit or not) go - it all begins with a data center.

The datacenter is your "network of computers" on top of which you will build your "information system(s)". Most big business OWN THEIR OWN datacenters with redundancy failover and backup centers auxiliary to the main one.

I predict that in the future, those who have POWER to reach the people (like the Rupert Murdochs of today) are those who OWN their own formidable information systems. "Web Hosting" companies are owned by a few and there are limits to what you can do on a leased computer/server. Also, your data is "not secure" since it is literally in someone else's hands.

Up until recently, to own a datacenter you had to have a physical room in a building somewhere (and that comes with a complex array of economical, political, legal issues - depending on which country you're in) and build your datacenter in. That datacenter can be easily attacked, it can be bombed and it's almost impossible in a place like Nigeria where there is literally no electricity.

But the game has just changed - it is now possible to own your own portable datacenter that is earthquake proof and you ship it to anywhere in the world. I know RU2 Religious is a computer man, so you'll probably find this interesting:

The Sun Modular Datacenter S20 - The world's first virtualized datacenter.

^Wouldn't it be nice to own one of those. I could launch a serious attack of sorts on the Internet with one of those in my possession [Big Grin] .

Don't forget to watch the "Sun MD Earthquake Test" video at the bottom of the page.

---------------------------------

If one managed to own and control one's own data center - there is one final ultimate issue that could still stop you from reaching people on the INTERNET. The issue is that the Internet is actually not free right now. All domain names are literally owned by ICANN . We need to do something about that and if we don't we will end up with a company having too much power sort of like how the FED has too much power in the financial system of the world.

Food for thought,

Peace.

quote:

ICANN doesn’t control content on the Internet. It cannot stop spam and it doesn’t deal with access to the Internet. But through its coordination role of the Internet’s naming system, it does have an important impact on the expansion and evolution of the Internet.

Source: http://www.icann.org/

Posted by Tigerlily (Member # 3567) on :

Yeah I just read about his sentencing in the news and I agree it's pretty harsh and shocking.

I hope his lawyers will have luck with an appeal.

Posted by Jo Nongowa (Member # 14918) on :

Sentence proper and correct in law but may be peceived as 'excessive'; i.e somewhat disproportionate, given his 'non-offending' background.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
In consequence of John Henrick Clarke's "walk?"

What is this about?

Posted by sshaun002 (Member # 11448) on :

Uncle Sam doesn't play. They nailed Al Capone for the same thing. He will have to serve the majority of his sentence in prison. And he'll have to pay the back taxes of $41 million plus.

quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:
quote:

Bill Gates and Microsoft are two seperate entities. I'm sure Bill Gates pays his taxes [Wink]
Better check again.
To avoid taxes Bill Gates (and Ballmer) donated all his money to the Gates Foundation which he controls.
Not-For-Profit Orgs are exempt.

http://www.gatesfamilyfoundation.org/

So are pseudo religious outfits like Scientology and T.D.Jakes foundation. See "Sole" Corporation

http://www.legalcorpsole.com/

To keep from paying taxes Microsoft moved their HQ from Seattle to Nevada. The people of Seattle or Nevada don't benefit from MS being in either state to the tune of 100s MS/year.

A few other black performers harassed or ruined by the IRS;

-Jack Johnson (died broke)
-Leslie Uggins (died broke)
-Red Foxx (died broke)
-Sammy Davis, Jr (died broke)
-Joe Louis (died broke)
-Flip Wilson
-Esta Phillips (died broke)
-James Brown (IRS took his radio station)
-Miles Davis
-Ernie Isley (serving 8 years)

The way they did Joe "The Brown Bomber" Louis was just down right dirty. He died penniless and friends chipped in to bury him. Same for the great Esta Phillips.

Incorporating not-for-profits is not a matter of
doing what white folks do (as all white folks do
not do it). It's a matter of being savvy as to
helping ones self while "helping others" and
keeping unwanted parties from helping themselves.

But, yes, you're right on target.  -

quote:
... blacks they need to do what white folk do and start a not-for-profit foundation like Bill Gates and the Pope.

. . .

You do know he was stopped many times for nothing
while driving his own car because as popo sees it
a nigger black as that should no way be driving a
luxury vehicle less lone owning one so he must a
boosted it.

In NYC the arrest inventory list has an item
check for afropick but no item check for a
comb. The assumption is, arrests are for
nappy heads not straight haired folks.

quote:
Originally posted by Jo Nongowa:
... given his 'non-offending' background.

And later in the news ...

3 NYPD detectives acquitted in 50-shot killing

"NEW YORK - Three detectives were acquitted of all charges Friday in the 50-shot killing of an unarmed groom-to-be on his wedding day, a case that put the NYPD at the center of another dispute involving allegations of excessive firepower.

Scores of police officers surrounded the courthouse to guard against potential chaos, and as news of the verdict spread, many began weeping. Others were enraged, swearing and screaming "Murderers! Murderers!" or "KKK!"

Click here for the full story!

Some time back they shot another black dude 41 times ... Its time to start shooting back don't you think?

Posted by Clyde Winters (Member # 10129) on :

quote:
Originally posted by R U 2 religious:
What's crazy is that it is illegal to be forced to pay taxes ... Yet most people are unaware of this. It unconstitutional. Click Here!

Taxes Part 2 ... This one is real good!

It is unconstitutional--but if you don't pay them you go to jail.

Not if U understand the law and know how to defend your self in court. lol

I have a friend that hasn't paid taxes for years and they keep taking him to court and he has not touched a jail cell, hand-cuffed or been forced to pay a tax.

Wesley didn't have the right people on his team and thus they sentenced him. This happens all of the time. People are falsely sentenced because they have not done enough homework and thus they are subjected to American unconstitutional activities.

I posted these links for AA to educate themselves on the laws and how they can protect themselves. The constitution cannot be chanced to supply the private banks needs. Private banks as in the 'Federal Reserves' which is not a government own back.

quote:

I have a friend that hasn't paid taxes for years and they keep taking him to court and he has not touched a jail cell, hand-cuffed or been forced to pay a tax.

Wesley didn't have the right people on his team and thus they sentenced him. This happens all of the time. People are falsely sentenced because they have not done enough homework and thus they are subjected to American unconstitutional activities.

I posted these links for AA to educate themselves on the laws and how they can protect themselves. The constitution cannot be chanced to supply the private banks needs. Private banks as in the 'Federal Reserves' which is not a government own back.

You're full of ****. While you're right that it is unconstitutional, judges and the government do not accept that argument in the courts. You WILL pay your taxes or you WILL go to jail.

^That's right (except homie ain't full of **** - PEOPLE need to wake up and demand their constitutional laws be taken seriously by their govt. who are just a bunch of delinquent leaders with way too much power).

quote:
Originally posted by sshaun002:
quote:

You're full of ****. While you're right that it is unconstitutional, judges and the government do not accept that argument in the courts. You WILL pay your taxes or you WILL go to jail.
Well tell that to my boy Los i.e. Carlos ... lol. Full of Shyt ... hummm ..

Well let see if there are people who have to so-called pay taxes, and have enough information about taxes that they are not found guilty in court when taken case to court.

Video 1 ... 10 minutes or so
Video 2
Video 3
African American woman Ex IRS agent don't pay taxes

After reviewing the videos, please take your shoe and place it up the crack of your ..s for saying I'm full of Shyt as you put it.

lol

Peace!~

Yeah ... this is terrible ...

Here is another video:

Government officials tell the truth

IRS Office evades taxes question ... lol

Tax question to taxes official

Posted by abdulkarem3 (Member # 12885) on :

quote:

Wesley didn't have the right people on his team and thus they sentenced him. This happens all of the time. People are falsely sentenced because they have not done enough homework and thus they are subjected to American unconstitutional activities

These people are not wesly shipes though. If u ave a birth certificate u r basically toby.

ohhh America is in some trouble ... look at this video ..

Look at this video ... lol

quote:
Originally posted by abdulkarem3:
quote:

Wesley didn't have the right people on his team and thus they sentenced him. This happens all of the time. People are falsely sentenced because they have not done enough homework and thus they are subjected to American unconstitutional activities

These people are not wesly shipes though. If u ave a birth certificate u r basically toby.
True ... but everybody is supposed to have civil liberties ...

sshaun002 ...???? I'm still waiting

What country was overthrown and conquered over the issue, taxation without representation?
How many blacks actually believe they are being represented?

Note there has been no mention of the sentences for the two Jews that actually prepared and filed Snipe's returns.

quote:
What country was overthrown and conquered over the issue, taxation without representation?
How many blacks actually believe they are being represented?

Note there has been no mention of the sentences for the two Jews that actually prepared and filed Snipe's returns.

These are points that need to be held up for questioning.

quote:
sshaun002 ...???? I'm still waiting

You posted a couple of youtube videos with people telling us how unconstitutional income tax is. Show me court papers where these people have got off not paying taxes after charges of tax evasion were brought against them. The videos are nothing but lies and claims made by people without any proof or verifiable evidence.

If you have court papers showing this post them. Otherwise you're just another nobody claiming that 'people you know' got off from paying taxes. yeah, right.

I will make it as easy as possible ... here are the court documentations sir ...

First documentation

Secondly, here is a different view of that first video which actually show him in the room being interigated by IRS ... this is not a fake ... I repeat this is not a fake ... lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CcHgHeraZI&feature=related

basically save face for yourself because you being slain from every angle sir/miss whatever you are.

Posted by Sundiata (Member # 13096) on :

Jeeze, if no one paid taxes, then what would happen to government programs like Section 8 and Welfare, which overwhelmingly benefits Black Americans and specifically, single Black women? And that's proportionately, I believe most people (overall) who benefit from such programs are white. This also includes Health care programs for the lower income as well as education. Certainly I'm not against paying some form of taxes. I feel good when I do, regardless of noted mismanagement.

This is the problem with this whole IRS thing ... This money goes to a private owned non-audit bank called the Federal Reserves.

This is a privately funded bank by the Rockefeller's and is not a government based bank ... let me say that 1 mo again ... this is not a government bank, thus they do not fund Section 8, Welfare and other government funded programs.

quote:
Originally posted by sshaun002:
quote:

You posted a couple of youtube videos with people telling us how unconstitutional income tax is. Show me court papers where these people have got off not paying taxes after charges of tax evasion were brought against them. The videos are nothing but lies and claims made by people without any proof or verifiable evidence.

This is a HUGE case the IRS lost involving millions of dollars of taxes owed. The IRS was only awarded 1/10000th of what they claimed.

Anyway, following this ruling, citizens can legally avoid IRS taxes using the same method.

IRS Loses Huge Tax Evasion case due to Gold & Silver coins [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Sundiata:
Jeeze, if no one paid taxes, then what would happen to government programs like Section 8 and Welfare, which overwhelmingly benefits Black Americans and specifically, single Black women?

[Eek!]

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

I am stunned by the Knowledge being spoken on this forum. It is clear that *WE* the *People* are under attack. No question that this is bigger then just a Black problem, This is a Human problem. This is where we must stand strong together and fight.

Some Police are a joke and are ordered to destablize the people. Killing a man with 50 bullets was not a mistake it is all organized. People need to wake up, where *ALL* underattack.

That is why it is a must we stay strong in the truth and defend ourselves. Police is not for the people, they serve the interest of the Government and kill whoever the Government orders. People need to free there mind and wake up.

I just heard that a Basketball player came out said that most players in the NBA smoke weed. Now people think about what he said, and who looks up to him, children. Weed is a Big person thing, but now it is being promoted to kids. Trust me when I say that this is all corodinated. Our values are under attack. The future is being targeted to be more corrupt then our generation. It's time we fight back.

Peace

Posted by walkingathinline (Member # 11504) on :

how exactly do we fight back King?

There is a law called Evading which they try to get you caught up on and then there is a law called avoidance which is totally legal in their eyes.

Isn't that odd? Its all about the legal jargon.

I wonder if all this applies in the UK?

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I am stunned by the Knowledge being spoken on this forum. It is clear that *WE* the *People* are under attack. No question that this is bigger then just a Black problem, This is a Human problem. This is where we must stand strong together and fight.

Some Police are a joke and are ordered to destablize the people. Killing a man with 50 bullets was not a mistake it is all organized. People need to wake up, where *ALL* underattack.

That is why it is a must we stay strong in the truth and defend ourselves. Police is not for the people, they serve the interest of the Government and kill whoever the Government orders. People need to free there mind and wake up.

I just heard that a Basketball player came out said that most players in the NBA smoke weed. Now people think about what he said, and who looks up to him, children. Weed is a Big person thing, but now it is being promoted to kids. Trust me when I say that this is all corodinated. Our values are under attack. The future is being targeted to be more corrupt then our generation. It's time we fight back.

Peace

Exactly!! Shooting a man 50 and in another incident 41 times are not accidents. I have access to several videos which will let people know what is going on. The only people living as though they are fooled are those who choose to be fooled. They know whats going but they refuse to believe that it is true.

They start off with AA's by slaying them in the streets and not holding the police responsible for their wicked actions. Some people will uproar and the government doesn't mind that. Once they are finished pouting, they do it again as we have seen with this shooting. They are setting up for a police state which gives them full access to shoot and kill the innocent without having to pay. We call this ... a license to kill.

The problem is that the government has become so powerful in the fact that they have trained our kids to become savage killers (military) and obedient animals. Yes! I called them animals i.e. dogs which is why they have to wear a dog chain.

Now a dog will do what it is told to do, even if that means attacking dogs that it grew up with. If a dog does not do what its master tells him to do then he will suffer severely. This same method is employed throughout the military which, if one of the dog boys (military boys) don't do what he/IT is commanded to do.

The government plans to use this military to police the country but in order to do this the government have to set it up for what many will believe to be a race war. They know who they want to win which is why they disabled the black panthers by pushing drugs into their communities

Note: X president Bush senior was part of the C.I.A when they pushed drugs throughout the bay area. America elected him president.

Back to the plan! They disable the panthers but allowed the KKK and Christian Identity to run ramped. They took one organization to court and sued them (lol), but this organization was funded by them so that money was paid in full; by them.

They have set the pace and they are building soldiers for this internal war which they will use to kill. America will say that this race war is out of control and they will come in murdering the KKK, Skinheads and Mexican whom they have recruited for there plan.

Note: Most American don't know that Canada and Mexico are now apart of America which is why they are doing absolutely nothing to shelter the borders. As a matter of fact, the have one man guarding hundreds of miles of the border. This is crazy! Why would they guard a border that doesn't exist? Re-examine N.A.F.T.A.They passed this while we were all sleeping and thus North America has been united. They wont tell us until they have created the police state.

This one world government is already starting to establish itself right under our nose. Back to the plain. Mexican are killing AAs in the Western part of America and they are already calling it a race war between Mexicans and AA's. What most AAs don't know across America is that AAs are out-numbered in grave numbers. Mexicans are 48 + % of California while AAs are 7% of Cali.

Mexico is apart of American and they think they are pushing their plan which is to turn the Western part of America back into Aztlan. The problem with this is that they are being used as pons to fight a people the Americans are fearful of; AA's.

Benjamin Franklin said (paraphrased) if you free the black man then you must send him back to Africa, because as we fought for our civil liberties, so will they fight for theirs.

Abraham Lincoln said (paraphrased) If any man shall rule then I prefer for it to be the white man.

Such statement show the mentality of America which is why they allowed the people from the south in to start the war off. Secondly, they allied the Mexican in prison with the Aryan Nation (racist group). Once they did this in prison this act ultimately aligned them on the streets and thus the Aryan Nation, Skinheads and the Mexican combine their forces to eradicate African Americans which they are doing now! Once this has reached its set goal and the internal war has reached its projected death toll, they will then turn on the Mexicans and do them in.

They know the death toll is going to be bad on both sides because AA will fight unto the death; we have no choice ... Many African (not all) don't want us back on the continent so we have to stay here and the European and Mexicans don't want us in America and thus we have to fight like hell and high water. They will not allow Haitians to come because they fear nothing as AA don't and plus many AAs don't know that the Haitians actually helped in the civil war. This is a part of history that they whipped out, and thus America has caused much division in Haiti's. There are some Haitians here but they want them to die as AA's because they fought to the death and freed themselves in Haiti's.

Both sides will suffer great losses but more so on the AA side because they will be out-numbered first and secondly, they have formed so much division within the AA communities that AAs are killing each other over the very item that they pushed in the Bay Area; Drugs and Money!!!

On the History channel they had a documentary on Mafia's and they included the Crips and Bloods. They admitted that they feared the Crips and Bloods coming together and they said on the History Channel that it would have been the biggest mafia America has ever seen so they sent some cops into L.A hoods and killed X rival gangs to start the war back up. These black (dummies)dressed up Crips and Bloods and killed Crips and Bloods. As you can see they had much success.

Today, we are ripe for the picking and they have started their plan by using the Mexicans as the first to fight.

Now while they are doing this on their own turf (America), they have done the same in Iraq as the and later will do to Iran and Syria. I just mapped out what they are doing in America ... follow this strategy and you will see that they are doing the exact same thing in Iraq. They send other nations in first to take the first bullets and then they fight. They did this with the British and Asians and now they are fighting as well.

They were extremely bold how they did it in Iraq but they have to be soft and subtle in America. There are too many guns on the street and they know AAs will fight so they are tearing them up in little patches. It started in Los Angeles but now its in Central California (Fresno) which Mexican are bumping cars and if the AAs that are driving the cars jump out then they shoot them. It starting to make its way to the Bay Area as well.

Next they will got to Nevada and eastward doing all black like this. The Skinheads, Aryans will handle the AAs in the south and North-east while the Mexican handle the West Coast ...

This is what we call the New World Order which Bush senior was talking about. The sad part about is, is that European Americans don't know that they are being set up as well. Once they implement this new system, all of their freedoms will be gone and they will live in a total state of fear. I mean I rather die fighting then to be a slave to a system as fool as the one that they are implementing right now as we write. Most European don't know that this is what they are doing and thus they will be cause with their pants down.

This is called population control when you have the ability to shoot innocents citizens without suffering the consequences. Population control will come in a massive wave in the U.S when AA, Mexican and & Europeans go to war. People this is what we call world war 3. Look at the division that they have created in Iraq. They have Iraqis fighting against Iraqis just like they did in Rowanda and the part they place in Dafur.

If you look at the C.I.A. Fact website you will see that Mexicans are not counted as Mexicans but as Whites according to the population of the U.S, this constitute a population value of 81% European America against 12.9% AAs...

We wont win ...

Educating people will not work unless the government is totally dismantled and a knew system is set into place. Million and possibly billions will die and we have waited far to long to fight these future atrocities.

America learned to control the military because it was the people average joe who fought and won America its freedom from the Brits in the 1700's. This can happen again so to avoid this possibility they've trained our kids to be monster and take out the minute men (yes they are back guarding the so-called borders) or average Americans who are willing to fight. Thus this time the America government will not make the same mistake as the Brits did which is why they got mental control over the Military.

The sad part about everything that I have explained up to this point is that many American think this to be a conspiracy theory and thus when they find out what is going on it will not long be thought of as a theory but a conspiracy.

Stage 1 ...

Peace!~

quote:
I wonder if all this applies in the UK?

I have no ideal ... I'm only familiar with American laws, but that is something that you should be able to look up via local Library.

This woman was jailed for reading the constitution:

IT HAS BEGAN

You know what, I just thought about it ... sshaun002 do you work for the IRS? lol ... that's crazy if you do ... research your laws and you will see that their is nothing legally binding us to pay taxes. The founding father set it up this way because they foresaw a potential problem with capitalism. Taxes was set up to be voluntary.

quote:
quote:
Jeeze, if no one paid taxes, then what would happen to government programs like Section 8 and Welfare, which overwhelmingly benefits Black Americans and specifically, single Black women?

[Eek!]
Ummm. What in goodness' sake is so shocking about that statement to where you're the only one who seems to cringe at such a statistical fact? Wordly responses (as opposed to emoticons) are always welcome.

Percentage of people on welfare by ethnic distribution.

White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.

Of course, right after that I'd stated:

quote:
And that's proportionately, I believe most people (overall) who benefit from such programs are white.
^But you conveniently left that out... [Roll Eyes]

U.S. Population by ethnic distribution.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762156.html

Calm down..

quote:
This is the problem with this whole IRS thing ... This money goes to a private owned non-audit bank called the Federal Reserves.

This is a privately funded bank by the Rockefeller's and is not a government based bank ... let me say that 1 mo again ... this is not a government bank, thus they do not fund Section 8, Welfare and other government funded programs.

The Federal Reserve System is ancient. Of course it is partly accounted for by the open market (and is hence, privatized) but it is government regulated. The recent $30 billion bail out of Bear Stearns was enacted and approved by government. Understandable that people such as the Rockefeller family are large share holders (which is an acknowledged problem) but does this alone warrant not paying taxes? If such programs are not literally government funded, then who are they funded by? Private institutions and Non-tax payers? Basically, are you arguing only the legality of paying taxes or also the morality of paying taxes?

Actually ... it regulates the government to the point that the government officials are simply pons to the rich. In order to understand this you have to first understand what the Federal Reserve is:

Wright Patman writes:
"The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest."

Henry Ford wrote:
" It is well enough that the people of this nation do not understand our banking & monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow."

The reason for such a comment as a revolution would be inevitable by the people because the people would learn that this country is no longer ran by the government but by a capitalist system. The people designed the government but the government sold its statues for the love of money.

Louis McFadden wrote:,
"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers."

Louis McFadden later went on to say:
"The Federal Reserve (Banks) are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers."

Henry Ford again:
"The one aim of these financier is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

We are currently in this phase which is the inextinguishable debt to this reserved bank i.e. private bank.

Federal Reserved Bank

^ this is right on target.
Thomas Jefferson spent most of his adult life in the US combating the introduction of banks into the American system.
He stated in 1809;

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . . The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson -- The Debate Over The Recharter Of The Bank Bill, (1809)

In 1921, the United States abolished the U.S. Treasury.

This allowed all United States money in the private Federal Reserve Banks to be kept separate from Federal Reserve Notes. To wit:

"That, if any moneys or bullion, constituting part of the trust funds or other special funds heretofore required by law to be kept in Treasury offices, shall be deposited with any Federal reserve bank, then such moneys or bullion shall by such bank be kept separate and distinct from the assets, funds, and securities of the Federal Reserve Bank and be held in the joint custody of the Federal Reserve Agent and the Federal Reserve Bank;"

From 1913, until 1933, under the authority of the U.S. Congress, a private corporation held control of this nation's GOLD. The U.S. paid interest on the use of their own gold, with more and more of its gold, ultimately ending in bankruptcy. Inevitably, the bankers foreclosed. On March 9, 1933, the U.S. declared bankruptcy, as expressed in President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Executive Orders 6073, 6102, 6111, and 6260.

The United States has terrorized it's citizens to such an extent, no one dares question the unlawful deviation from constitutional law, that all currency will be backed by precious metal.

The FED has devalued currency to such an extent, it is worth less then an I.O.U.

INSCRIPTIONS ON FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

1913 . . . TO . . . 1934
"Redeemable in Gold on demand at the United States Treasury or in Lawful money, at any Federal Reserve Bank." "Will pay to the bearer on demand one dollar."

1934 . . . TO . . . 1968
"This note is legal tender for all debts public and private and is redeemable in lawful money at the United States Treasury, or any Federal Reserve bank." "Will pay to the bearer on demand one dollar."

1968 . . . TO . . . 1998
"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" THERE IS NO PROMISE TO PAY, NOR IS A NOTE A DOLLAR!!

And the New $100 "off center" Franklin bill issued in 1998 and the other "off center" bills issued since are no longer even against a Federal Reserve Bank, the Seal is that of the Federal Reserve System .

quote:
Actually ... it regulates the government to the point that the government officials are simply pons to the rich. In order to understand this you have to first understand what the Federal Reserve is:

Wright Patman writes:
"The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest."

Henry Ford wrote:
" It is well enough that the people of this nation do not understand our banking & monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow."

The reason for such a comment as a revolution would be inevitable by the people because the people would learn that this country is no longer ran by the government but by a capitalist system. The people designed the government but the government sold its statues for the love of money.

Louis McFadden wrote:,
"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers."

Louis McFadden later went on to say:
"The Federal Reserve (Banks) are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this Nation is run by the International Bankers."

Henry Ford again:
"The one aim of these financier is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

We are currently in this phase which is the inextinguishable debt to this reserved bank i.e. private bank.

Federal Reserved Bank

Fine and dandy, but I asked you a question as I'm trying to get the gist of the point you're trying to make with this as it concerns paying taxes and the use of government programs? I didn't intend on disputing the information and opinions brought fourth as seen above, I just wonder if you're seeking to base this on an argument about why nobody should be required to pay taxes. There is a such thing as a federal budget, yet curiously you attribute all of our taxation that goes into military, Health Care, education, world debt, prisons etc, as being in the firm grasp of the federal reserves. I think that in your initial response to me you confused the Fed Reserves with the National Treasury.

Do apologize ...

^^No problem. As stated, I think that it was a cross communication and fundamental mix up on the difference between the Fed reserves and U.S. National treasury.

The point is we are paying taxes illegally.

The second point is, we are paying taxes to a privately funded non-audit bank. We are not paying taxes to the government or a governmental bank.

This is the first step in understanding our tax situation and I know you are not trying to dispute this, but it is only fair to lay it out on the table which this post intends on doing.

1.) We are taxed but our tax dollars are not going to the government but to a privately own bank. In other words this 'Federal Reserves' is no more federal Express. This is not a new saying this is an old truth.

2.) Even worse then example #1 The 16th Amendment
was not ratified! If the 16th Amendment was not ratified then what are we paying taxes for? This is one of the most important arguments in concerns to the Federal taxation laws.

As a matter of fact I have this site which explains it extremely well....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Tax Code: The Law That Never Was?

Wes Vernon
Tuesday, April 10, 2001

WASHINGTON – A thoroughly researched document challenging the legitimacy of the tax code and, by extension, the very right of the Internal Revenue Service to exist, was brought straight to the doorstep of the IRS itself Monday.

Hundreds of protesters from almost every state marched outside IRS headquarters. The IRS asked for and then rejected a written request from the group for a meeting with IRS Commissioner Charles Rossotti.

There seems to be a case of "Catch-22" going on in the efforts of the prime sponsor of the march, We The People Foundation, to force a showdown on the issue of whether the 16th Amendment creating the tax code was sneaked past the American people through fraud and without legitimate constitutional basis.

If that were in fact the case, then none of us really owes the IRS any money next week. But before you decide to tell the IRS to get lost, you should be advised that the reason this issue has not been decided with any real finality is that Congress and the courts have booted it back and forth to each other, each refusing, in effect, to touch this one with a 10-foot pole.

Some people in this movement, in fact, have refused to pay their taxes. Bill Benson, the author of the document "The Law That Never Was," is one of them.

Showing up at the march in a wheelchair, Benson defied IRS Commissioner Rossotti to "come and get me! I’m here!"

Benson's book notes that Congress passed the amendment in 1909 and sent it on its way to the state legislatures. Under the Constitution, approval by three-fourths of the states would be required to ratify any amendment. Because there were 48 states then, 36 state approvals had to be secured, or the measure was dead.

The amendment finally became embedded in the Constitution on Feb. 25, 1913, when then-Secretary of State Philander Knox, just a few days before leaving office, counted 38 states as having ratified it.

Benson charges that Knox was not just in error on this, but committed fraud in declaring the amendment ratified.

In brief, Benson's case is as follows:

# The Kentucky Legislature rejected the amendment by a lopsided margin. But Knox counted Kentucky as having passed it by the same lopsided vote.

# Oklahoma voted for the amendment, but changed the wording to mean the exact opposite.

# Tennessee violated its own constitution by failing to delay its vote until a new state legislature was elected.

# Texas and Louisiana violated their constitutions prohibiting the legislatures from empowering the federal government with any additional taxing authority.

The above examples take the number down to 33 states, not enough to ratify. Benson says 12 other states violated their constitutions. That takes it down to 21, not even a majority, let alone three-fourths.

He says 17,000 documents went into his research. Though no one says it out loud, there is some plausible speculation that the reason neither Congress nor the courts would want to deal with this is that they would then have to figure out what to do about a tax code that's been rooted in a lie for 88 years.

But you don't have to take Benson's word for it. There is, or was, somewhere in the bowels of the IRS a memo from one of its own agents whose painstaking research verifies the claims in "The Law That Never Was."

The Man Who Knows Too Much

Joseph R. Banister, a certified public accountant and former agent, was at the protest outside his former employer’s offices.

Banister told NewMax.com he heard a claim on a West Coast radio talk show that most Americans are not really required to file their income tax.

"Ludicrous!" he thought, and set about to spending more than two years investigating the claim, "trying to disprove them, and I could not do so."

His next thought was to "confront my superiors and find out maybe I missed something, that maybe my analysis is in error."

So he submitted a 95-page report showing the highlights of his investigation.

"And I asked my superiors why I had come to the conclusion that these claims were true. Their answer was to place me on administrative leave, [and they told] me that they were going to provide me with the paperwork to tender my resignation." A roundabout way of saying, in so many words, "You know too much!"

He had couched his memo in the words that said as a special agent, he was sworn to uphold the law, that he had a degree in accounting and the IRS trusted him to carry a gun and a badge. So he had some credentials, "and I really had a serious problem with what I was finding. And for that, I got my walking papers."

When Rossotti took over as commissioner in 1998 (a Clinton appointee whom President Bush has not yet replaced) he sent out a memo to employees about reporting misconduct. Banister provided me with a copy.

In it, the commissioner, then new on the job, said that "public confidence in the integrity of the Service is crucial to our mission."

Without any reference to whether IRS audits against Clinton critics were coincidental, Rossotti went on to call for "a code of moral or ethical values or, more simply. honesty."

Banister was obviously convinced that this code did not apply in the way the IRS reacted to his memo.

The people in the crowd outside the IRS spotted Rossotti looking out at them, and the "educated, middle-class" protesters (as their leader described them to me) motioned for the commissioner to come out and talk to them and address their points, as they chanted, "Show me the law!" The uniform of the day was a windbreaker with big government-like gold lettering on the back reading "Tyranny Rescue Team."

The security guard sent out the word that the IRS would require them to send in a written request if they wanted the commissioner to appear. They had already sent advance notice that Rossotti was invited to talk to them, but they then put together a handwritten note signed by about a half dozen of the leaders of the group.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, the word came back that the commissioner would not appear, but that if they had a tax problem, there was a system within the agency that would afford them a means of lodging their complaint.

Of course, these were not your run-of-the-mill complaints about the IRS failing to give accurate information to people with questions about their returns. These were folks who had a fundamental problem with the whole system.

I asked Bob Schulz, We The People’s chairman, if he himself filed an income tax return.

He would not comment, saying he was not, by example, trying to tell individuals what to do, one way or the other, about the information they’ve uncovered about the IRS's legitimacy, or lack thereof.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the research on this issues ... its funny how Americans have been placed in a state of fear, at which point they don't even ask no more ...

Peace!~

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power of money should be taken from banks and restored to Congress and the people to whom it belongs. I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money, are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies.
" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Please read this link ... it has good information: Click Here!

Is the IRS a government agency of the U.S.A?

Absolutely not ... The United State of America responds to a legal battle in this two page court document regarding its non-connection to the IRS: Click Here!

I was so caught up in posting some of this material that I didn't really answer your question ... so let me get to it right now ...

Sundiata wrote:

" Understandable that people such as the Rockefeller family are large share holders (which is an acknowledged problem) but does this alone warrant not paying taxes? If such programs are not literally government funded, then who are they funded by? Private institutions and Non-tax payers? Basically, are you arguing only the legality of paying taxes or also the morality of paying taxes?"

O no! This doesn't warrant not paying taxes ... actual we are supposed to pay taxes but only state taxes. You see there is a major difference. Read this article ...

quote:
How would you fund the government without any direct taxation?

The powers that be know it's just a matter of time before the truth reaches enough Americans about the voluntary income tax system. Already trial balloons are being floated to once again fool the people into some form of alternative tax in order to feed the central bank.

America functioned very well without an income tax throughout the history of this Republic. The answer to the question of funding without a direct tax is found is Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution since 1787. It provides for Congress to pass a legislative bill for tax money to be paid by each state in proportion to its population.

Proper, constitutional funding will allow large amounts of money to fund a limited form of Republican government. To continue on the path of this massive and unconstitutional spending will bring a final and total collapse of the economy. Make no mistake about it.

Click Here ... info toward bottom of page!

This is the answer right here ...

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]
Ummm. What in goodness' sake is so shocking about that statement to where you're the only one who seems to cringe at such a statistical fact? Wordly responses (as opposed to emoticons) are always welcome.

White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.

quote:
And that's proportionately, I believe most people (overall) who benefit from such programs are white.

Calm down..

Actually, it's you that needs to "calm" down, and take the time to check your facts prior to being so quick to throw out the above flawed, "feel good" white people stats.
I know where you cut and paste your "stats".
Was it the ADFC or wikipedia? Whichever source, both are completely disingenuous and intentionally obliqued.

Consider this;
According to 2007 US Census, Poverty percentages for whites in the US is, 10-12%.
For blacks, 30%.
That throws out your proportionate mis-statement above as being inaccurate.

Secondly, you throw out an incomplete summary of welfare/minority benefits.

Third, the number of white women receiving child welfare benefits is actually nearly 2x of what you claim. That abolishes your "overwhelming" mis-statement.

Lastly, there is a program setup to assist minorities in business to compete with whites. This program is called, The Minority Set-aside program, or 8(a). When the civil rights law was passed, whites snuck white women in and labeled them too as, minorities.
As a result, The 8(a) program originally meant for black economic empowerment now included white women (who of course, have white husbands) who today receive 78% of all minority Minority Set-aside awards.

The trouble with quoting welfare stats by race is that they are almost all funded by whites with an agenda.
Ronald Reagan did it to incite the white majority to prioritize welfare reform so that he could then setup his handlers with newly created privatized businesses supervising and supporting the welfare reform effort. The AEI welfare study worked like a charm in selling whites using grossly inflated stats. This report was later exposed for what it was by both Harvard and Yale fact checking reports.

If you're not careful, you willingly regurgitate these skewed reports as fact. Also, using words such as "overwhelming" and "proportional" is a contradiction. If it's proportional, then it's not overwhelming.
Don't be surprised when someone who's looked into it with more detail corrects you. Unless your intent is to make whites feel good about there stereotyping, check your facts prior to posting.

Now, we won't even begin to discuss Corporate welfare, the hundreds of billions annually, and it's direct and indirect beneficiaries.

I suppose the "Sean Bell Verdict" is the next thread for discussion. I just heard on the Internets that they let the shooters go ...

sean bell verdict comments from the Hip-Hop community: watch the 3 videos on here

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=003799

^
|
|

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.

quote:

Calm down..

Actually, it's you that needs to "calm" down, and take the time to check your facts prior to being so quick to throw out the above flawed, "feel good" white people stats.
I know where you cut and paste your "stats".
Was it the ADFC or wikipedia? Whichever source, both are completely disingenuous and intentionally obliqued.

Consider this;
According to 2007 US Census, Poverty percentages for whites in the US is, 10-12%.
For blacks, 30%.

Secondly, you throw out an incomplete summary of welfare/minority benefits.

Third, the number of white women receiving child welfare benefits is actually nearly 2x of what you claim. That abolishes your "overwhelming" mis-statement.

Lastly, there is a program setup to assist minorities in business to compete with whites. This program is called, The Minority Set-aside program, or 8(a). When the civil rights law was passed, whites snuck white women in and labeled them too as, minorities.
As a result, The 8(a) program originally meant for black economic empowerment now included white women (who of course, have white husbands) who today receive 78% of all minority Minority Set-aside awards.

The trouble with quoting welfare stats by race is that they are almost all funded by whites with an agenda. Ronald Reagan did it to incite the white majority to prioritize welfare reform so that he could then setup his handlers with newly created privatized businesses supervising and supporting the welfare reform effort. The AEI welfare study worked like a charm in selling whites using grossly inflated stats. This report was later exposed for what it was by both Harvard and Yale fact checking reports.

If you're not careful, you willingly regurgitate these skewed reports as fact. Also, using words such as "overwhelming" and "proportional" is a contradiction. If it's proportional, then it's not overwhelming.
Don't be surprised when someone who's looked into it with more detail corrects you. Unless your intent is to make whites feel good about there stereotyping, check your facts prior to posting.

Now, we won't even begin to discuss Corporate welfare, the hundreds of billions annually, and it's direct and indirect beneficiaries.

The problem isn't at all relevant to any "feel good" white people stats, this presumption stems from your own "feel good" Black-centric paranoia. It has always puzzled me why some Blacks (aside from myself) like to imagine that Black Americans in every category are better off than whites, giving a false sense of security that will only prolong any progress. Your spin doesn't help anything, it only hurts. Spin such as:

quote:
For blacks, 30%.

1. These aren't welfare stats.

2. Your conclusion is absurd. If the poverty rate among whites is lower than that among Blacks, I don't see what your point is. For every 100 whites, only 10-12 are below the poverty line, while for every 100 Blacks, 30 are below, according to your citation. Maybe you're not too keen on what the meaning of "proportion" means and entails.

quote:
1. What exactly did I claim for white women?

2. Cite your source that you claim "abolishes" my overwhelming "misstatement".

quote:
The trouble with quoting welfare stats by race is that they are almost all funded by whites with an agenda. Ronald Reagan did it
These stats are used by white researchers and Black sociologists alike. Curiously enough, Regan hasn't been in office for over 20 years and these said statistics are the most recent (post-Clinton) available. But of course, everything for you is a conspiracy against the Black man. AAs are doing just fine. [Smile]

quote:

Irrelevant.

quote:
Don't be surprised when someone who's looked into it with more detail corrects you.
I'm surprised by the lack of substance in your posts actually, I'm still waiting on these "corrections" you speak of, devoid of paranoid, schizophrenic accusations and racial suspicion. I've posted detailed number crunches that you haven't disputed and simply choose not to rely on due to whatever self-esteem or pride issues you may suffer from. It's pretty straight forward. I don't fall for spin.

LOL, you've cut and pasted from wikipedia. You and I have totally different ideas of what passes as a detailed number crunch.
Mine figures come from the US census, while you quote from Wikipedia, whose own founder states it's unreliable, and white feel good books that supply no references documentation.
A white man's parrot.

quote:
[QB] LOL, you've cut and pasted from wikipedia. You and I have totally different ideas of what passes as a detailed number crunch.

Cop-out. These are from fedstats.gov which are publicly available to both wikipedia editors as well as Psychotic Afrocentrists with a "feel good" agenda. All you've done was switch the goal post while posting irrelevant poverty rates that still go against your own conventional wisdom, along with spin and shunning rhetoric, while blabbering and complaining/blaming as most people with an inferiority complex do.

quote:
Mine figures come from the US census, while you quote from Wikipedia,
Fed stats.gov actually and Your U.S. Census data shows poverty levels to be higher among Blacks. Either you're blind or just delusional.

quote:
whose own founder states it's unreliable, and white feel good books that supply no references documentation.
A white man's parrot.

LMAO.. More paranoid ego face-saving from you I presume. The old "if you don't agree with my lunatic, Black-centric spin to life", then you're obviously an uncle tom. You strike me as somebody who hates his own skin and are content with mediocrity. This of course is not my problem. Go back to quoting irrelevant census data that doesn't even support your premise or contradict mine while denouncing every annual report that doesn't feed your deflated ego.

LMBAO @ you, pretender.
A silly pretender equating the US census with Wakipedia. What a dunce!

Hey slow guy, do you not understand that poverty and welfare have a direct correlation, or do you believe rich folk need and request assistance? <smack>

Awwwkkkk...Polly do want a cracker.Awwwk....

Now myself, I tend to believe an inventor when he says his invention is not trustworthy. But that's just me.
Now, take it on yourself to look up US Census reliability estimates...Polly.

Wikipedia founder admits to serious quality problems

Wikipedia project, where co-founder and überpedian Jimmy Wales has acknowledged there are real quality problems with the online work.
Wales was responding to author Nicholas Carr, who in a dazzling post on the transcendent New Age "hive-mind" rhetoric that envelops the "Web 2.0" bubble, took time out to examine the quality of two entries picked at random: Bill Gates and Jane Fonda.

He wasn't impressed by what he saw.

"This is garbage, an incoherent hodge-podge of dubious factoids that adds up to something far less than the sum of its parts," he wrote.

Speaking at a conference at the University of Pennsylvania on Friday called “The Hyperlinked Society,” Mr. Wales said that he gets about 10 e-mail messages a week from students who complain that Wikipedia has gotten them into academic hot water. “They say, ‘Please help me. I got an F on my paper because I cited Wikipedia’” and the information turned out to be wrong, he says. But he said he has no sympathy for their plight, noting that he thinks to himself: “For God sake, you’re in college; don’t cite the encyclopedia (Wakipedia).”

Earlier this month John Seigenthaler castigated Wikipedia for allowing a libelous biography of him to be posted anonymously. When the perpetrator was revealed, he claimed it was a hoax and that he believed Wikipedia to be a "gag site." This latest drama has added to the criticism of the site and its aims, and the site's founder, Jimmy Wales, has been out on the defensive lately, most recently in an interview with BusinessWeek. When it comes to the problems with certifying content as reliable, Wales has reiterated a common apologetic: don't cite encyclopedias.

Come on. Do your weasel dance.

quote:
[QB] LMBAO @ you, pretender.
A silly pretender equating the US census with Wakipedia. What a dunce!

Straw man... Why you keep talking about Wikipedia when I've already gave you my reference (fedstats.gov) is beyond me. You must feel too stupid to address your own folly so you waver around it by grasping at straws. Still ignoring that your own census data refutes you while not even citing any contradictory welfare stats only alludes to your desperation. It is apparent that your non-witty semantics aren't working as you resort to feigned cyber laughter and petty distractions. Where's your dignity Black man? [Smile]

quote:
Hey slow guy, do you not understand that poverty and welfare have a direct correlation, or do you believe rich folk need and request assistance? <smack>
1. Poverty and welfare are two different entities, one not being predictive of the other. Poverty only relates to those whose income is below an established "poverty line". People on welfare are far fewer in number than those below this line and factors such as if you have dependents factor into whether or not you're even eligible, which is an entirely different statistic.

2. Your citation affirms that there are more Blacks proportionate to whites who are below the poverty line (30% of Blacks compared to only 12% of Whites). Are u that dumb as not to see how that goes towards my point and not yours assuming even if one goes by your own corrupted correlation? Are you high on drugs?

quote:
Awwwkkkk...Polly do want a cracker.Awwwk....
LOL, I think you are indeed high on drugs..

quote:
Now myself, I tend to believe an inventor when he says his invention is not trustworthy. But that's just me.
So, who exactly "invented" the scientific process of attaining sociological statistics for research purposes? Who is this mysterious person who has a patent on the entire scientific process and the field of sociology? When is the last time you took sociology actually? Your posts get more incoherent with each post.
quote:
Now, take it on yourself to look up US Census reliability estimates...Polly.
Umm, ok, and the relevance of this would be??

quote:
Wikipedia founder admits to serious quality problems
Not sure what that has to do with anything. You seem to really be going off on a tangent and I feel a little sorry for you as your confusion has caused you to blabber on like a maniac who suffers from dementia.

quote:
Wikipedia project, where co-founder and überpedian Jimmy Wales has acknowledged there are real quality problems with the online work.

Wales was responding to author Nicholas Carr, who in a dazzling post on the transcendent New Age "hive-mind" rhetoric that envelops the "Web 2.0" bubble, took time out to examine the quality of two entries picked at random: Bill Gates and Jane Fonda.

He wasn't impressed by what he saw.

"This is garbage, an incoherent hodge-podge of dubious factoids that adds up to something far less than the sum of its parts," he wrote.

Speaking at a conference at the University of Pennsylvania on Friday called “The Hyperlinked Society,” Mr. Wales said that he gets about 10 e-mail messages a week from students who complain that Wikipedia has gotten them into academic hot water. “They say, ‘Please help me. I got an F on my paper because I cited Wikipedia’” and the information turned out to be wrong, he says. But he said he has no sympathy for their plight, noting that he thinks to himself: “For God sake, you’re in college; don’t cite the encyclopedia (Wakipedia).”

Earlier this month John Seigenthaler castigated Wikipedia for allowing a libelous biography of him to be posted anonymously. When the perpetrator was revealed, he claimed it was a hoax and that he believed Wikipedia to be a "gag site." This latest drama has added to the criticism of the site and its aims, and the site's founder, Jimmy Wales, has been out on the defensive lately, most recently in an interview with BusinessWeek. When it comes to the problems with certifying content as reliable, Wales has reiterated a common apologetic: don't cite encyclopedias.

Ok, not sure why this is relevant to any statistics I've posted as I haven't even posted any wikipedia links whatsoever in this thread. Surely when one has to repeat himself over and over it's a sign that the person being communicated to has comprehension issues. The exact same stats are posted on huppi and city-data.com, stop ranting. They are widely distributed and authoritative figures and frankly, I haven't even seen these numbers on wiki. Obviously, being the google/wiki scholar that you are, you'd know better than me how to find them there. [Smile] It is easily apparent why you're wasting my and everyone else's time with these copy and paste, 3rd party rants of yours.

quote:
Come on. Do your weasel dance.
Only if you stop weaseling around the fact that you're face-saving and latching on to non-substance as a way of avoiding your own stupidity in not realizing that you've yet to even challenge one statement I've made.

OK, Tweaty bird.

The factoids you present are from;
Two Nations Balck and White: Separate, Hostile, Unequal_, Scribners, 1992, and
not the US Census which clearly state white women still out pace black women on welfare roles by nearly 50%, (53% versus 32%).

Once again, your use of, "overwhelming" is not only incorrect, but a display of laziness to do research, and willingness to propagate the white agenda.

The correlation (1) between poverty and welfare should be obvious to anyone with half (3) a brain.
The welfare system is intended to support those in need, I.E. impoverished.

If 30% of black women/children are in poverty, versus 10-12% of white women, than the 53% (or even 30%) would indicate that white women (not black women) are disproportionately (2) represented on the welfare roles.
Get it? I sincerely hope so. I can (and have) have this identical conversation with any white other person. Many on a forum packaging themselves as black. But as they say, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Now, it has also been proven that during welfare reform, white women receive, on the order of 58%, assistance in gaining meaningful employment which allows them to leave (cycle thru) the welfare program in 2-3 years.
The study further concludes that for black women, employers have offered zero assistance in employment opportunities (relative to resources extended to whites), therefore black women remain dependent on welfare assistance for 10 years on average.

Therefore, white women enter the system in numbers on average 70-80% higher then that of black women but receiving greater job placement assistance, remain of the roles for shorter increments of duration versus black women who enter the system in lesser numbers relative to white women, but remain dependent on the system longer due to not being extended occupational opportunities.

You can feel free to validate these FACTS (versus factoids) in the State Of Black America Report, from the National Urban League.
OR, you can continue to imitate the many blacks shown hourly on national TV (Rev. Wright counterpoint) who make themselves available for pay to promote the skewed and packaged American way of factoid presentation.
This is, of course giving the benefit of doubt that you may possibly (but highly improbable) be at minimum, at least partially mixed, if not altogether white.
As I said; If it has the characteristics of a duck, it's generally a duck.

(1): a relation existing between phenomena or things or between mathematical or statistical variables which tend to vary, be associated, or occur together in a way not expected on the basis of chance alone
(2) : being out of proportion
(3) : falling short of the full or complete thing

Sorry for polluting your thread alTakruri.
This is my last OT comment.
Back to topic.

No need to apologize (except for tone, and why even
that, after this is ES AE home of ad hominem). Lots
of good educational stuff here from anybody and what
you've posted shows me you're not quite the fool
I mistook you for.

Sean Bell's death was a tragedy of popo playin' bad boy.
I in no way excuse their brutal animal action. I must
say that 50 bullets doesn't equal 50 trigger squeezes.
Neither can I say 50 bullets is an especially low count
from semi-automatics for the number of shooters involved.

Someone pleas educate me as to the firearms, clip capacities,
number of shooters, etc., in the tragic incident snuffing
out the life and potential of another man branded
because of his ethnicity.

quote:
Snipes' co-defendants, Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn, were convicted on both felony counts on which the actor was acquittal. Kahn, who refused to defend himself in court, was sentenced to the maximum 10 years, while Rosile received 4 1/2 years. Both will serve three years of supervised release.
Are these two who got more time (whether or not
their sentence was heavier or lighter) than Snipes
the Jews somebody wrote about on the 1st pg o/t
thread and was that writer implying that Jews
are privileged characters in the court system?

Yes, I wrote about them and now see the sentences they received, but did not receive.
The illusion of their sentences was that they received longer terms, but were then immdeiately negated by awarding them "supervised release".
Bear in mind that these two prepared and submitted Snipe's tax return, and were paid millions. Snipes is not their only client. They have been performing this service for decades for many hundreds, if not thousands of clients.

Yes, Jews are privileged in the US court system especially in New York where many have dual US/Israeli citizenship.
Recently, a Jew was caught with $50M in hard cash and $20M worth of Extasy pills. They say he is the Extasy Kingpin YET, the NY court system released him from custody and turned him over to the Israeli Court system for prosecution.
In Israel, the courts immediately threw out the case, freed him, and returned his $50M dollars.
He now resides in Israel, but is free to return to the US since he has no conviction.

^grim.

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

quote:

Recently, a Jew (A NAME WILL BE HELPFULL)was caught with $50M in hard cash and $20M worth of Extasy pills. . . . . . .
In Israel, the courts immediately threw out the case, freed him, and returned his $50M dollars.
He now resides in Israel, but is free to return to the US since he has no conviction.

Making sure it's not just propaganda.

quote:
Snipes was acquitted in February of five additional charges, including felony tax fraud and conspiracy. Co-defendants Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn were convicted on both those counts. Kahn, who refused to defend himself in court, was sentenced to 10 years, while Rosile received 54 months. Both will serve three years of supervised release. Snipes will serve one year of supervised release.

Snipes and Rosile remain free and will be notified when they are to surrender to authorities.

Kahn was the founder of American Rights Litigators, and a successor group, Guiding Light of God Ministries, that purported to help members legally avoid paying taxes. Rosile, a former accountant who lost his licenses in Ohio and Florida, prepared Snipes' paperwork.

Maybe I'm dumb but the illusion I see is one of
your creation. If you envy or hate Jews, fine.
But purposely fudging facts to spread your bias
to the unwitting is as despicable an act as the
ones committed who contrive hatred toward blacks.

I don't know anything about this other case you
brought up as a proof to Jews having privilege
in Amer

^fierce.

quote:

I still don't understand this though. I've even googled it. Is it a movie he made? I haven't seen it but seen some excerpts (?) on the YouTube where he explains the origin of "Jesus" and the "great and mighty walk" of Africa already being ancient before "Homer's Iliad and Odyssey" was written by a greek (which he claims to be Europe's first show of intelligence on the world stage).

Help us out brother please, if you will. I'm just trying to get things clear in my head.

quote:
quote:
Snipes was acquitted in February of five additional charges, including felony tax fraud and conspiracy. Co-defendants Douglas P. Rosile and Eddie Ray Kahn were convicted on both those counts. Kahn, who refused to defend himself in court, was sentenced to 10 years, while Rosile received 54 months. Both will serve three years of supervised release. Snipes will serve one year of supervised release.

Snipes and Rosile remain free and will be notified when they are to surrender to authorities.

Kahn was the founder of American Rights Litigators, and a successor group, Guiding Light of God Ministries, that purported to help members legally avoid paying taxes. Rosile, a former accountant who lost his licenses in Ohio and Florida, prepared Snipes' paperwork.

in Amer

OK, last I heard Snipes was sentenced to 3 years and was awaiting the date he was to report to jail. His lawyer even partitioned the court to make it a jail close to his mother's home.

What is the date of this "1 year supervised" reduction? It sure wasn't following the trial & initial sentencing. If this is in fact true, then it came later from an appeal, but appeals usually don't happen so swiftly.

As for Jews having preference in the justice system, do your own homework as I have to draw a valid conclusion, rather then one you'd wish/hope were true.
As for Kahn and Rosile, do your homework and you'll see this is not the first time either has been involved in this sort of trial, where it is Snipe's.
As for envy/hate, that's your thing and not to be confused with the truth I'm conveying. If you're ignorant of the facts, simply move on, or do a little research.
Don't be afraid, it's all good.

From the US Bureau Fo International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs 2005 Report

Israel

I. Summary
The Israeli National Police (INP), reports that during the year 2004, the Israeli drug market continued to be characterized by high demand in nearly all sectors of society and a high availability of drugs including cannabis, Ecstasy, cocaine, heroin and LSD. The INP also reports a continuing high demand for Ecstasy in 2004, and a high level of seizure, especially compared with 2003. There was a comparable amount of marijuana seized, and a slight decrease in the amount of hashish seized. The INP reports that the amount of heroin seized remained relatively low as in previous years, although the level of demand is unchanged. The quantity of LSD seized in 2004 far exceeds past years, with the seizure of 55,438 blotters compared to 28,331 blotters in 2003. Widespread use of Ecstasy by Israeli youths is a continuing source of concern to authorities. There was a slight decrease from last year in the number of cases for drug use, trafficking, and possession not for personal use. The number of drug arrests for 2004 is not available.

Law Enforcement Efforts. Israel is not a significant seller, transporter or financier of the drug trade but numerous Israeli citizens abroad in locations such as Denmark, Holland, and Belgium serve as brokers and transporters of Ecstasy to the U.S. and elsewhere. INP reports a high demand for cocaine in Israel and a total of 28.5 kilograms seized in 2004, a figure less than half of that in 2003, and showing a decline for the last two years in a row. In 2004, 14,167 kilograms of marijuana was seized, about the same as in 2003. In 2004, 773 kilograms of hashish were seized, a quantity down slightly from last year, and a decline for two years in a row. The number of Ecstasy tablets seized in 2004 was 214,076, up almost three times the amount seized in 2003. The level of heroin seized in 2004 was 50 kilograms, comparable to 2003, with one seizure of 21 kilograms in December 2004. In 2004, 55,438 LSD blotters were seized in total, almost double the amount of blotters seized in 2003. There was a slight change from last year in the number of cases reported by the INP. In 2004, the INP reported 12,335 open cases for drug use, 2,561 for drug trafficking, and 6,007 for drug possession not for personal use. Israel destroyed 528 illicit labs in 2004, compared with none in 2003. The figures for drug arrests in 2004 are not available. In 2004, authorities seized $6.6 million in illegal drug related assets and cash.

Corruption. In April 2004, Israel arrested and indicted Gonan Segev, a former Energy Minister under Yitzhak Rabin, when he left a bag with 25,000 Ecstasy pills in a locker at the Amsterdam airport on his way back to Israel. As a matter of government policy, the Government of Israel does not encourage or facilitate illicit production or distribution of narcotic or psychotropic drugs or other controlled substances, or the laundering of proceeds from illegal transactions. Israel does not have specific legislation for public corruption related to narcotics.

Drug Flow/Transit. Israel is not a significant transit country, although numerous Israeli citizens have been part of international drug trafficking networks in source, transit, and distribution countries realizing billions of dollars of revenue.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
quote:

Recently, a Jew (A NAME WILL BE HELPFULL)was caught with $50M in hard cash and $20M worth of Extasy pills. . . . . . .

The NY Times seems to have pulled the article, but I remember his last name being, Rosenstein.

Here is the update:

Israeli mobster’s wife: Plea bargain to be signed in Miami

Extradited mob boss Rosenstein to serve 12 years in Israeli prison; ‘someone who is watching over us from above,’ wife says

Liron Milstein
Published: 01.12.07, 09:58

Zeev Rosenstein's wife Yvonne said Friday that the extradited underworld kingpin has agreed to sign a plea bargain with US authorities in Miami.

The Justice Ministry's spokesman Moshe Cohen, confirmed that talks are being held with Rosenstein regarding a plea bargain. Sources at the Justice Ministry expect thay Rosenstein will confess this coming Tuesday and be sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Report: Israeli mob boss negotiating plea bargain / Avi Cohen
Police officials say Justice Ministry believes there is chance under American justice system that Israeli mobster Ze'ev Rosenstein won't be convicted. In order to minimize this risk, preliminary negotiations reportedly initiated with his American lawyer. According to them, if plea bargain goes through, Rosenstein to serve 10-year sentence

Rosenstein, 51, was extradited about 10 months ago to American authorities after an indictment was issued against him in Miami after a police operation revealed that he allegedly headed a drug ring that pushed millions of ecstasy pills from Israel to the United States and Australia, through Europe.

During a court hearing in May, Rosenstein denied the allegations against him.

“Zeev will come to Israel, he will go on leaves and we will be able to see him,” Yvonne said. “He will not serve the full 12 years, because the term will be reduced by a third, G-d willing. The most important thing is that he’ll be close to us. Now I can marry my children off.”

'I sent him a prayer book'

Asked whether she is pleased over the plea bargain, Yvonne said, “I am not very sad about it. There is someone who is watching over us from above; we are happy and must bless the good as well as the bad.”

Last month Ynet reported that the Israeli Ministry of Justice held preliminary negotiations with Rosenstein's American lawyer in an attempt to draw up a plea bargain.

As part of the plea bargain, Rosenstein was expected to admit to some of the charges brought against him, Israeli police officials said at the time.

The officials said the Justice Ministry realized that there is a chance under the American justice system that the Florida court won't convict Rosenstein. In order to minimize this risk, the ministry decided to initiate preliminary negotiations with Rosenstein's American legal representation, they said.

At the beginning of January Yvonne Rosenstein appeared before a crowd of women at Jerusalem’s Great Synagogue and said, “I speak with him (Zeev) two or three times a day; we give him strength and he does the same for us. I sent him a prayer book, a tallit and phylacteries; that is what he asked for, and that is all that is permitted to bring into the federal prison there.

“Two weeks ago I had the privilege of donating a Torah book in my husband’s honor; I hope that with G-d’s help he will come to Israel in two weeks and pick up that book,” she said.

Another Update:

AP, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Thursday, Jan 18, 2007, Page 7

An Israeli described by US authorities as one of the world's biggest drug traffickers pleaded guilty on Tuesday to federal charges of conspiring to import thousands of ecstasy pills into the US.

The plea by Zeev Rosenstein, also known as "The Fat Man" and purportedly one of Israel's top organized crime figures, comes just a week before his trial was scheduled to begin.

Rosenstein, 52, was sentenced by US District Judge William Dimitrouleas to 12 years in prison, a sentence that was to be served in Israel as part of the deal.

Rosenstein was extradited from Israel in March last year to face a US grand jury indictment charging him with conspiring to distribute more than 850,000 pills of the synthetic drug MDMA, more commonly known as ecstasy.

The charges carried a maximum possible sentence of 40 years in prison and US$2 million in fines.

The plea deal calls for Rosenstein to pay a US$17,500 fine but includes no forfeiture of property, which is common in major federal drug cases.

He pleaded guilty to two drug trafficking conspiracy counts.

The US Drug Enforcement Administration included Rosenstein on its list of the 44 biggest global drug traffickers. Administration officials claimed his illicit network spanned four continents and used smugglers from Latin America to bring the drugs into the US.

Miami US Attorney Alexander Acosta said Rosenstein's organization shipped more than 1 million ecstasy pills in total to the US, with Rosenstein acting as a key financier and decision-maker.

Administration official Karen Tandy labeled him "the most infamous criminal in Israel."

"The conviction of Rosenstein is the final chapter in an unprecedented joint effort between the United States and Israel," Acosta said.

Rosenstein also reached a separate agreement with the Israeli government to plead guilty to an attempted 2001 murder conspiracy involving one of his rivals in that country, said Rosenstein attorney Roy Black.

That agreement calls for a three-year prison term to be served concurrently with the US prison sentence. The killing was never carried out.

There have been at least seven attempts by others to kill Rosenstein, including a December 2003 bomb attack in Tel Aviv that killed three people and injured 18 others but left him unscathed.

Dimitrouleas agreed to recommend that Rosenstein be given credit for the time he has served in jail since Nov. 8, 2004, when he was first arrested in Israel.

Ultimately Rosenstein will likely serve just over five additional years behind bars, Black said.

"I assume he will very promptly be taken to Israel," Black said.

Noticed the remainder of the original post is missing, here it all is:

=-=-=

quote:

in American courts. It is a fact that anyone
can apply for dual citizenship and Israel is
not the only country that an American can also
simultaneously be a citizen of.

To check the X case I need a name. It's little
secret that American Jews have a hand in all
facets of X, similar to how certain strains
of the herb are in American Caribbean hands.

quote:
quote:

in Amer

Basically I was implying producing the film
bio on Dr. Clarke added bias against Snipes
and possibly contributed to his singling out
to make him an "example" to tax evaders.

quote:
quote:

I still don't understand this though. I've even googled it. Is it a movie he made? I haven't seen it but seen some excerpts (?) on the YouTube where he explains the origin of "Jesus" and the "great and mighty walk" of Africa already being ancient before "Homer's Iliad and Odyssey" was written by a greek (which he claims to be Europe's first show of intelligence on the world stage).

Help us out brother please, if you will. I'm just trying to get things clear in my head.

This is not at all how you reported it to us.
You didn't merely alter the facts to support
your position. You deliberately fabricated a
story loosely basing it on this man's case.
The NY Times didn't pull anything but I can't
say the same for you. You pulled our legs.

This is what you said
quote:

yet the hi-lited material below shows that to be
other than the truth. Had we not insisted on you
backing your claim unsuspecting forum members not
previously prejudiced against Jews in general may
have believed your untruths. Your tactics are no
different than those who are prejudiced against
blacks and equally rehensible.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
quote:

The NY Times seems to have pulled the article, but I remember his last name being, Rosenstein.

Here is the update:

Israeli mobster’s wife: Plea bargain to be signed in Miami

Extradited mob boss Rosenstein to serve 12 years in Israeli prison; ‘someone who is watching over us from above,’ wife says

Liron Milstein
Published: 01.12.07, 09:58

Zeev Rosenstein's wife Yvonne said Friday that the extradited underworld kingpin has agreed to sign a plea bargain with US authorities in Miami.

The Justice Ministry's spokesman Moshe Cohen, confirmed that talks are being held with Rosenstein regarding a plea bargain. Sources at the Justice Ministry expect thay Rosenstein will confess this coming Tuesday and be sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Report: Israeli mob boss negotiating plea bargain / Avi Cohen
Police officials say Justice Ministry believes there is chance under American justice system that Israeli mobster Ze'ev Rosenstein won't be convicted. In order to minimize this risk, preliminary negotiations reportedly initiated with his American lawyer. According to them, if plea bargain goes through, Rosenstein to serve 10-year sentence

Rosenstein, 51, was extradited about 10 months ago to American authorities after an indictment was issued against him in Miami after a police operation revealed that he allegedly headed a drug ring that pushed millions of ecstasy pills from Israel to the United States and Australia, through Europe.

During a court hearing in May, Rosenstein denied the allegations against him.

“Zeev will come to Israel, he will go on leaves and we will be able to see him,” Yvonne said. “He will not serve the full 12 years, because the term will be reduced by a third, G-d willing. The most important thing is that he’ll be close to us. Now I can marry my children off.”

'I sent him a prayer book'

Asked whether she is pleased over the plea bargain, Yvonne said, “I am not very sad about it. There is someone who is watching over us from above; we are happy and must bless the good as well as the bad.”

Last month Ynet reported that the Israeli Ministry of Justice held preliminary negotiations with Rosenstein's American lawyer in an attempt to draw up a plea bargain.

As part of the plea bargain, Rosenstein was expected to admit to some of the charges brought against him, Israeli police officials said at the time.

The officials said the Justice Ministry realized that there is a chance under the American justice system that the Florida court won't convict Rosenstein. In order to minimize this risk, the ministry decided to initiate preliminary negotiations with Rosenstein's American legal representation, they said.

At the beginning of January Yvonne Rosenstein appeared before a crowd of women at Jerusalem’s Great Synagogue and said, “I speak with him (Zeev) two or three times a day; we give him strength and he does the same for us. I sent him a prayer book, a tallit and phylacteries; that is what he asked for, and that is all that is permitted to bring into the federal prison there.

“Two weeks ago I had the privilege of donating a Torah book in my husband’s honor; I hope that with G-d’s help he will come to Israel in two weeks and pick up that book,” she said.

Another Update:

AP, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Thursday, Jan 18, 2007, Page 7

An Israeli described by US authorities as one of the world's biggest drug traffickers pleaded guilty on Tuesday to federal charges of conspiring to import thousands of ecstasy pills into the US.

The plea by Zeev Rosenstein, also known as "The Fat Man" and purportedly one of Israel's top organized crime figures, comes just a week before his trial was scheduled to begin.

Rosenstein, 52, was sentenced by US District Judge William Dimitrouleas to 12 years in prison, a sentence that was to be served in Israel as part of the deal.

Rosenstein was extradited from Israel in March last year to face a US grand jury indictment charging him with conspiring to distribute more than 850,000 pills of the synthetic drug MDMA, more commonly known as ecstasy.

The charges carried a maximum possible sentence of 40 years in prison and US$2 million in fines.

The plea deal calls for Rosenstein to pay a US$17,500 fine but includes no forfeiture of property, which is common in major federal drug cases.

He pleaded guilty to two drug trafficking conspiracy counts.

The US Drug Enforcement Administration included Rosenstein on its list of the 44 biggest global drug traffickers. Administration officials claimed his illicit network spanned four continents and used smugglers from Latin America to bring the drugs into the US.

Miami US Attorney Alexander Acosta said Rosenstein's organization shipped more than 1 million ecstasy pills in total to the US, with Rosenstein acting as a key financier and decision-maker.

Administration official Karen Tandy labeled him "the most infamous criminal in Israel."

"The conviction of Rosenstein is the final chapter in an unprecedented joint effort between the United States and Israel," Acosta said.

Rosenstein also reached a separate agreement with the Israeli government to plead guilty to an attempted 2001 murder conspiracy
involving one of his rivals in that country, said Rosenstein attorney Roy Black.

That agreement calls for a three-year prison term to be served concurrently with the US prison sentence. The killing was never carried out.

There have been at least seven attempts by others to kill Rosenstein, including a December 2003 bomb attack in Tel Aviv that killed three people and injured 18 others but left him unscathed.

Dimitrouleas agreed to recommend that Rosenstein be given credit for the time he has served in jail since Nov. 8, 2004, when he was first arrested in Israel.

Ultimately Rosenstein will likely serve just over five additional years behind bars, Black said.

"I assume he will very promptly be taken to Israel," Black said.

Oh c'mon, stop making stuff up already.
If I can find this stuff on the fly in
response to you, surely you already
knew about it. Your stuff is starting
to read even more sensationalist than
the conspiracy theorists you disparage.

quote:
quote:
quote:

in Amer

OK, last I heard Snipes was sentenced to 3 years and was awaiting the date he was to report to jail. His lawyer even partitioned the court to make it a jail close to his mother's home.

What is the date of this "1 year supervised" reduction? It sure wasn't following the trial & initial sentencing. If this is in fact true, then it came later from an appeal, but appeals usually don't happen so swiftly.

As for Jews having preference in the justice system, do your own homework as I have to draw a valid conclusion, rather then one you'd wish/hope were true.
As for Kahn and Rosile, do your homework and you'll see this is not the first time either has been involved in this sort of trial, where it is Snipe's.
As for envy/hate, that's your thing and not to be confused with the truth I'm conveying. If you're ignorant of the facts, simply move on, or do a little research.
Don't be afraid, it's all good.

From the US Bureau Fo International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs 2005 Report

Israel

I. Summary
The Israeli National Police (INP), reports that during the year 2004, the Israeli drug market continued to be characterized by high demand in nearly all sectors of society and a high availability of drugs including cannabis, Ecstasy, cocaine, heroin and LSD. The INP also reports a continuing high demand for Ecstasy in 2004, and a high level of seizure, especially compared with 2003. There was a comparable amount of marijuana seized, and a slight decrease in the amount of hashish seized. The INP reports that the amount of heroin seized remained relatively low as in previous years, although the level of demand is unchanged. The quantity of LSD seized in 2004 far exceeds past years, with the seizure of 55,438 blotters compared to 28,331 blotters in 2003. Widespread use of Ecstasy by Israeli youths is a continuing source of concern to authorities. There was a slight decrease from last year in the number of cases for drug use, trafficking, and possession not for personal use. The number of drug arrests for 2004 is not available.

Law Enforcement Efforts. Israel is not a significant seller, transporter or financier of the drug trade but numerous Israeli citizens abroad in locations such as Denmark, Holland, and Belgium serve as brokers and transporters of Ecstasy to the U.S. and elsewhere. INP reports a high demand for cocaine in Israel and a total of 28.5 kilograms seized in 2004, a figure less than half of that in 2003, and showing a decline for the last two years in a row. In 2004, 14,167 kilograms of marijuana was seized, about the same as in 2003. In 2004, 773 kilograms of hashish were seized, a quantity down slightly from last year, and a decline for two years in a row. The number of Ecstasy tablets seized in 2004 was 214,076, up almost three times the amount seized in 2003. The level of heroin seized in 2004 was 50 kilograms, comparable to 2003, with one seizure of 21 kilograms in December 2004. In 2004, 55,438 LSD blotters were seized in total, almost double the amount of blotters seized in 2003. There was a slight change from last year in the number of cases reported by the INP. In 2004, the INP reported 12,335 open cases for drug use, 2,561 for drug trafficking, and 6,007 for drug possession not for personal use. Israel destroyed 528 illicit labs in 2004, compared with none in 2003. The figures for drug arrests in 2004 are not available. In 2004, authorities seized $6.6 million in illegal drug related assets and cash.

Corruption. In April 2004, Israel arrested and indicted Gonan Segev, a former Energy Minister under Yitzhak Rabin, when he left a bag with 25,000 Ecstasy pills in a locker at the Amsterdam airport on his way back to Israel. As a matter of government policy, the Government of Israel does not encourage or facilitate illicit production or distribution of narcotic or psychotropic drugs or other controlled substances, or the laundering of proceeds from illegal transactions. Israel does not have specific legislation for public corruption related to narcotics.

Drug Flow/Transit. Israel is not a significant transit country, although numerous Israeli citizens have been part of international drug trafficking networks in source, transit, and distribution countries realizing billions of dollars of revenue.

Contrary to suppositions that Israel sheltered an
wanted international drug trafficker because he's
a Jew, we find Israel wanted him put away more
badly than did the US. Israel feared Rosenstein
wouldn't be convicted in American courts and did
all they could to see to it that Rosenstein would
get a sentence.

Anyway, here's DOJ info on Rosenstein's initial arrest.

"The arrest of Ze’ev Rosenstein is the result of extraordinary close and creative cooperation between U.S. and Israeli law enforcement," said Attorney General Ashcroft. "It is a significant step forward in our common struggle against trans-border organized crime and international narcotics trafficking that will make both of our countries safer."

"Ze’ev Rosenstein, as charged, is a drug trafficker who poured hundreds of thousands of deadly Ecstasy pills into America’s neighborhoods. DEA and our Israeli partners banded together like never before to make the children of our nations safer,” said DEA Administrator Tandy.

"This case sends the message to drug traffickers that we will pursue them no matter where in the world they might be," said U.S. Attorney. Jiménez. "The prosecution of sophisticated international drug traffickers continues to be a high priority of this Office. This case would not have been possible without the joint efforts of United States and Israeli authorities, including the Israel Ministry of Justice and the Israel National Police."

The full document follows:

http://www.usdoj.gov/opa/pr/2004/November/04_crm_736.htm

-  -

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2004
WWW.USDOJ.GOV
CRM
(202) 514-2007
TDD (202) 514-1888

ALLEGED ISRAELI ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE ARRESTED IN TEL AVIV
ON U.S. DRUG TRAFFICKING CHARGES

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Attorney General John Ashcroft, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida Marcos Jiménez and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Administrator Karen Tandy announced today that Ze'ev Rosenstein was arrested in Israel based on a criminal complaint charging him with conspiring to distribute over 700,000 tablets of 3,4 Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, also known as "MDMA" and "Ecstasy." Rosenstein's arrest marks the culmination of a lengthy collaborative effort by the U.S. Department of Justice and Israeli Ministry of Justice prosecutors and investigators from the DEA and Israeli National Police ("INP").

Rosenstein, who is named in the Attorney General's Consolidated Priority Organization Target ("CPOT") list, was arrested today in Tel Aviv on a complaint filed in Miami, Florida. The charges against Rosenstein stem from the July 2001 seizure of more than 700,000 Ecstasy tablets from a Manhattan, New York apartment. The underlying investigation, a part of the Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Forces program (OCDETF), was developed by federal and state authorities in Miami when a jointly controlled DEA and Miami-Dade Police Department informant was allegedly approached by a Rosenstein associate who offered to sell the informant Ecstasy on consignment from a load hidden in New York.

Miami-Dade Police Department detectives in Miami passed the informant's information to detectives in New York, who followed a courier to an apartment in Manhattan, obtained a search warrant, seized more than 700,000 pills and $187,000.00 in United States currency, and arrested two individuals found inside the apartment with the drugs. A grand jury in the Southern District of Florida returned an Indictment and a superseding indictment against two individuals seeking to purchase a portion of the pills. These two defendants pleaded guilty.

Thereafter, the INP advised DEA headquarters of evidence suggesting that Rosenstein had organized the drugs seized in Manhattan. The U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami soon obtained a second superseding indictment against the occupants of the New York stash house. These individuals also pleaded guilty. A third superseding indictment was then obtained against Rosenstein lieutenant Shemtov Michtavi. Michtavi was convicted by a Miami jury in September and is awaiting sentencing.

"The arrest of Ze’ev Rosenstein is the result of extraordinary close and creative cooperation between U.S. and Israeli law enforcement," said Attorney General Ashcroft. "It is a significant step forward in our common struggle against trans-border organized crime and international narcotics trafficking that will make both of our countries safer."

"Ze’ev Rosenstein, as charged, is a drug trafficker who poured hundreds of thousands of deadly Ecstasy pills into America’s neighborhoods. DEA and our Israeli partners banded together like never before to make the children of our nations safer,” said DEA Administrator Tandy.

"This case sends the message to drug traffickers that we will pursue them no matter where in the world they might be," said U.S. Attorney. Jiménez. "The prosecution of sophisticated international drug traffickers continues to be a high priority of this Office. This case would not have been possible without the joint efforts of United States and Israeli authorities, including the Israel Ministry of Justice and the Israel National Police."

Rosenstein's arrest also highlights the impact of DOJ's drug enforcement priority targeting strategy. In March 2002, the Attorney General announced a comprehensive six-part drug enforcement strategy for DOJ. The strategy relies on the talent and expertise of numerous federal law enforcement agencies to identify and target the most significant drug supply organizations and their related components. The central element of the strategy was the development of the CPOT List, a unified list of international "command and control" drug traffickers and money launderers. Rosenstein's arrest brings to 31 the number CPOT targets charged nationally since the list was created.

In addition to the previously mentioned law enforcement agencies, this investigation was also conducted by the Justice Department's Narcotic and Dangerous Drug Section (NDDS); the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York; the DEA Special Operations Division; the DEA Foreign Operations Division and Nicosia office; the South Florida HIDTA Group 44; Miami-Dade Police Department Narcotics Squad; Glades County Sheriff's Office; Hialeah Police Department; the Office of International Affairs at the Justice Department, and the Attache & Liaison Officer to the United States from the government of Israel.

This case is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Benjamin G. Greenberg of the Southern District of Florida and Assistant United States Attorney Jed Davis of the Eastern District of New York.

The details contained in the complaint are allegations. The defendant is presumed to be innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

###

04-736

You said
quote:

1. Recently, a Jew was caught with
__a. $50M in hard cash
__b. and $20M worth of Extasy pills.

2. the NY court system
__a. released him from custody
__b. and turned him over to the Israeli Court system for prosecution.

3. In Israel,
__a. the courts immediately threw out the case,
__b. freed him,
__c. and returned his $50M dollars.

4. He now resides in Israel,
5. but is free to return to the US since
6. he has no conviction.

Must not be Rosenstein. Info from his official appeal
documentation Regarding Appellant section says that
1. November 8 2004 He was arrested in Israel.
2. December 17 2004 Then Florida indicted him.
3. December 20 2004 After which the US issued an arrest warrant.
4. December 28 2004 Later the US requests Israel for extradiction.
5. January 5 2005 In response, Israel begins working on allowing extradiction.
6. November 30 2005 After agreement followed by appeal finally Israel denies appeal against extradiction.

The full file is at http://elyon1.court.gov.il/files_eng/05/960/045/o06/05045960.o06.HTM

CrimA 4596/05

Ze'ev Rosenstein

v.

The State of Israel

The Supreme Court Sitting as the Court of Criminal Appeals

Before Vice President M. Cheshin, Justice E.E. Levy, Justice E. Rubinstein

Appeal of the decision of the Jerusalem District Court on 19 April 2005 in CrimApp 4023/05, given by the Honorable Judge Y. Tsaban

All this makes me wonder why you invented all your stuff???

I stand corrected, it was actually both Roash and Israel Ashkenazi arrested and released in New York. Both worked for Rosenstein.

In July, 20001, yet two more Israeli ecstasy kingpins were busted in America. David Roash and Israel Ashkenazi were arrested "in Manhattan on drug possesion charges after police seized more than a million Ecstasy tablets, the largest drug bust in New York City history." The pills weighed 450 pounds and had a street value of $40 million.

During the interrogation the two said they had been sent by Rosenstein and his associates to distribute the drugs.

In February 2002 Roash and Ashkenazi were transferred to Miami for further interrogation. Meanwhile, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested Colombian national Patricio Vivas as a suspect in the case.

Since this goes back 7 years, I have forgotten some of the details, However, I haven't forgotten that the money was returned to them and awaits them in their release from what little prison time they are given. So far, it looks like the time they will serve is less then a black man would receive for possession of 1 gram of crack. Sounds priviledged enough to me.

Wanted Israeli diplomat flees Brazil
BBC - Wednesday, 5 July, 2000, 23:28 GMT 00:28 UK

Police in Rio de Janeiro say an Israeli diplomat suspected of belonging to an international child pornography ring has fled Brazil and returned to Israel.

The Israeli diplomatic mission confirmed that its vice-consul, Arie Scher, had flown home at the request of the Israeli government, which it said had ordered an investigation into the allegations.

Police want to question him in connection with pornographic pictures and videotapes of young children found in the home of a Hebrew language teacher arrested on Tuesday.

The children were pictured and filmed at the diplomat's house.

Police said the pictures had been published on the internet with the apparent aim of attracting foreign paedophiles to Rio de Janeiro.

Agreed that crack laws are whack and blacks use
crack disproportionately and thus incur harsher
sentencing but disagree, though not strongly,
that a black would get a harsher crack sentence
than a white. However a white would also get a
harsher crack sentence than the X man did. So
Jew vs Black doesn't fit into your apples to
oranges equation.

And you know I will again expose your prejudice
should I uncover more of your selective memory
fudged facts about the X man's crew. It's all
right there in that Israeli court appeal doc.

quote:
I stand corrected, it was actually both Roash and Israel Ashkenazi arrested and released in New York. Both worked for Rosenstein.

In July, 20001, yet two more Israeli ecstasy kingpins were busted in America. David Roash and Israel Ashkenazi were arrested "in Manhattan on drug possesion charges after police seized more than a million Ecstasy tablets, the largest drug bust in New York City history." The pills weighed 450 pounds and had a street value of $40 million.

During the interrogation the two said they had been sent by Rosenstein and his associates to distribute the drugs.

In February 2002 Roash and Ashkenazi were transferred to Miami for further interrogation. Meanwhile, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested Colombian national Patricio Vivas as a suspect in the case.

Since this goes back 7 years, I have forgotten some of the details, However, I haven't forgotten that the money was returned to them and awaits them in their release from what little prison time they are given. So far, it looks like the time they will serve is less then a black man would receive for possession of 1 gram of crack. Sounds priviledged enough to me.

This is no evidence of Jews being PCs in USA courts
or Israel giving haven to Jews who are criminals.

It just shows what we all already know, Jews, like
everybody else, are capable of committing the most
heinous of crimes and governments afford diplomatic
immunity to high level political operatives.

Hate on, bait on! Just admit you have it in for Jews.
That's fine with me, but stop pretending you're providing
some kind of public service other than hate mongering.

quote:
Wanted Israeli diplomat flees Brazil

Police in Rio de Janeiro say an Israeli diplomat suspected of belonging to an international child pornography ring has fled Brazil and returned to Israel.

The Israeli diplomatic mission confirmed that its vice-consul, Arie Scher, had flown home at the request of the Israeli government, which it said had ordered an investigation into the allegations.

Police want to question him in connection with pornographic pictures and videotapes of young children found in the home of a Hebrew language teacher arrested on Tuesday.

Police said the pictures had been published on the internet with the apparent aim of attracting foreign paedophiles to Rio de Janeiro.

quote:
Agreed that crack laws are whack and blacks use
crack disproportionately and thus incur harsher
sentencing but disagree, though not strongly,
that a black would get a harsher crack sentence
than a white. However a white would also get a
harsher crack sentence than the X man did. So
Jew vs Black doesn't fit into your apples to
oranges equation.

And you know I will again expose your prejudice
should I uncover more of your selective memory
fudged facts about the X man's crew. It's all
right there in that Israeli court appeal doc.

quote:

Every BLACK drug dealer (crack, coke, weed, who cares..) that I've ever seen, heard of, raed about, or knew when caught with far less then those Jews above, have had their homes, bank accounts, automobiles confiscated, and have received no less then 20 years in state or federal prison.
Call it racism if you want. That's your opinion and from my view, based on limited observation.
You asked the question; are jews priviledged in the justice system. The above shows this to be the case, since no black man arrested under the same circumstances would ever see that little prison time, while retaining his 100s of millions of dollars of property.
My suggestion is,
If you can't handle the answer, then don't ask the question.

I see it for what it is, an organized crime network with social and political ties into US, Israel, and Russian governments.
Now that I've brought it to your attention, perhaps you'll take note of the signs in the future, or run and tell the man we're watching. [Wink]

quote:
[q] This is no evidence of Jews being PCs in USA courts
or Israel giving haven to Jews who are criminals.

It just shows what we all already know, Jews, like
everybody else, are capable of committing the most
heinous of crimes and governments afford diplomatic
immunity to high level political operatives.

Hate on, bait on! Just admit you have it in for Jews.
That's fine with me, but stop pretending you're providing
some kind of public service other than hate mongering.

quote:
[q] Wanted Israeli diplomat flees Brazil [/q]

Police said the pictures had been published on the internet with the apparent aim of attracting foreign paedophiles to Rio de Janeiro. [/qb]

[/qb]
[b]The consul of Israel, Arie Scher, was charged with running an illegal child pornography and prostitution business, and has fled to Israel. On the advice of the Israeli Consulate, Eitan Surkis, Scher left Brazil on Tuesday, obeying an order of the Israeli Foreign Minister, who appointed a special commission to hear the case. According to the [Brazilian] federal police, Scher departed at 12:57 for Israel by way of Buenos Aries, Argentina. Brazil did not take action to stop him from leaving.
[b]However, agent Icaro Silva of the Brazilian Police Commission (Copacabana) said that Scher is considered a fugitive and that his preventive arrest for creating child pornography was asked for. His escape resulted in a request to Interpol that Scher be arrested if he ever leaves Israel and that the Brazilian government and the Israeli Embassy be notified of any developments in this case.

On Tuesday night, police arrested George Schteinberg, a professor who had been living with Scher and who is now in jail accused of participating in the illegal enterprise. Schteinberg confirmed that he had assisted in making nude photographs in the consul's apartment, and that he had sexual relations with a girl, age 11, who had been living with Schteinberg since the beginning of the year, as had been arranged by Scher. He added that he arrived to leave with foreigners, and he recognized a photo where the consul appears naked on a beach near Búzios.

So...what punishment does Israel impose on Arie Scher as a penalty for his committing felonious sexual crimes on Brazilian children? Scher was barred from representing Israel in a diplomatic capacity for five years. That's it. Scher's crimes are some of the most obscene acts imaginable, but the extent to which he suffered for it was having to stay in Israel without his diplomatic privileges for five years. The Israeli government even gave him a high-paying administrative job as a substitute, so he wouldn't experience any financial hardships.

Now the five years are over. When Australia's government discovered that another Israeli diplomat, Amir Laty, was conducting espionage (in between sexually harrassing young Australian women), it expelled him and requested a different diplomat as a replacement. Whom does Israel send as its new envoy? Arie Scher.

"End of the Line" for Sheinbein Prosecutors
By Scott Hogenson
CNS Executive Editor

(CNS) – Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Maryland said they're resigned to never trying Samuel Sheinbein for the 1997 murder an a 19-year old acquaintance.

The Supreme Court of Israel Thursday ruled that it would not extradite Sheinbein to Maryland to face charges of killing Alfred Tello. Sheinbein, who was born in the United States, fled to Israel after the murder. He successfully argued against extradition back to the U.S. because his father was born in Israel, qualifying Sheinbein for Israeli citizenship.

Israeli law forbids the extradition of its citizens, which led to the high court's decision to not send Sheinbein back to stand trial.

"Legally, this is the end of the line for this case," said Montgomery County Deputy State's Attorney John J. McCarthy. "We are deeply disappointed in the decision. We have always taken the position that Mr. Sheinbein was a U.S. citizen, a resident of our county, who lived and was raised and educated in this county and should stand trial for the murder of Mr. Tello that he committed in this county and not in Israel.

The Supreme Court decision means Sheinbein will be tried in an Israeli court, and although prosecutors aren't pleased with the ruling, McCarthy said the state's best chance now is to assist in securing a conviction in an overseas court.

"Even though we disagree strongly and think that the ultimate decision is outrageous, we are stuck with the situation that this case is going to be tried in Israel and therefore, we want to then begin to cooperate with the Israeli authorities so that this situation is not compounded and this guy literally gets away with murder," said McCarthy.

McCarthy told CNS that the U.S. Justice Department and other agencies have determined that "there is no other level of review and therefore, we are essentially stuck with this particular ruling."

While all legal avenues have been exhausted, McCarthy said that diplomatic options have not yet been taken off the table, but he told CNS that prosecutors are not seeking any diplomatic pressure at this time. "That's beyond the scope of anything that we have any authority or power over," said McCarthy.

Snide ad hominems aside, face it, you're dancing.

To make your point document Jews convicted on crack
charges get lesser sentencing than anybody else or
show Blacks up on X charges (with similar high profile
legal defense) getting harsher terms than the X man.

Anything less is just suppositional Jew baiting Jew hating
fluff and clutter. And, of course, you will present no
hard data. Until you do I'm through running laps with
you because I'm familiar with the track and it's a bore.

I will however present info on the two X guys that
led to the X man if it contradicts your alleged factual
account of their circumstances. And I might add that
it's seems stupid to me that law enforcement and the
courts are out to not apprehend and not indite, convict,
and sentence perpetrators of criminal activity.

I'm certainly not arguing that Blacks aren't the shaft
(and they are for a number of reasons and not all of
them due to racism). I'm saying it's crazy to think the
authorities (excluding their grossly corrupt elements)
are not in the business of saying: "Hey, it's alright.
You're a Jew. Go ahead. Break the law. Go on do it. We'll
just look the other way." That's what you initially said
and that's got to be among the hokeyist conspiracy
theories ever!

I do hope one day you grow the balls enough to stop
calling someone else THE MAN. When you do that you're
calling yourself THE BOY. Black consciousness goes
beyond petty grandstanding. It's accomplished by founding
institutions and in the meantime by the "each one teach
one" methodology. But not teaching foolishness. Rather
teaching every aspect of nation building and maintenance
(including legal and penal systems).

quote:
Every BLACK drug dealer (crack, coke, weed, who cares..) that I've ever seen, heard of, raed about, or knew when caught with far less then those Jews above, have had their homes, bank accounts, automobiles confiscated, and have received no less then 20 years in state or federal prison.

Call it racism if you want. That's your opinion and from my view, based on limited observation.
You asked the question; are jews priviledged in the justice system. The above shows this to be the case, since no black man arrested under the same circumstances would ever see that little prison time, while retaining his 100s of millions of dollars of property.
My suggestion is,

I see it for what it is, an organized crime network with social and political ties into US, Israel, and Russian governments.
Now that I've brought it to your attention, perhaps you'll take note of the signs in the future, or run and tell the man we're watching. [Wink]

This doesn't make your case, it breaks your case.
It doesn't show Jews having privileges in USA courts.
It shows the pains the USA court system will go through to prosecute a Jew.
Failing to secure extradition the US courts didn't stop there but are
going on and interjecting into the Israeli court system for a conviction
after "all legal avenues have been exhausted" in the USA.

quote:
"End of the Line" for Sheinbein Prosecutors
By Scott Hogenson
CNS Executive Editor

(CNS) – Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Maryland said they're resigned to never trying Samuel Sheinbein for the 1997 murder an a 19-year old acquaintance.

The Supreme Court of Israel Thursday ruled that it would not extradite Sheinbein to Maryland to face charges of killing Alfred Tello. Sheinbein, who was born in the United States, fled to Israel after the murder. He successfully argued against extradition back to the U.S. because his father was born in Israel, qualifying Sheinbein for Israeli citizenship.

Israeli law forbids the extradition of its citizens, which led to the high court's decision to not send Sheinbein back to stand trial.

"Legally, this is the end of the line for this case," said Montgomery County Deputy State's Attorney John J. McCarthy. "We are deeply disappointed in the decision. We have always taken the position that Mr. Sheinbein was a U.S. citizen, a resident of our county, who lived and was raised and educated in this county and should stand trial for the murder of Mr. Tello that he committed in this county and not in Israel.

The Supreme Court decision means Sheinbein will be tried in an Israeli court, and although prosecutors aren't pleased with the ruling, McCarthy said the state's best chance now is to assist in securing a conviction in an overseas court.

"Even though we disagree strongly and think that the ultimate decision is outrageous, we are stuck with the situation that this case is going to be tried in Israel and therefore, we want to then begin to cooperate with the Israeli authorities so that this situation is not compounded and this guy literally gets away with murder," said McCarthy.

McCarthy told CNS that the U.S. Justice Department and other agencies have determined that "there is no other level of review and therefore, we are essentially stuck with this particular ruling."

While all legal avenues have been exhausted, McCarthy said that diplomatic options have not yet been taken off the table, but he told CNS that prosecutors are not seeking any diplomatic pressure at this time. "That's beyond the scope of anything that we have any authority or power over," said McCarthy.

quote:
Snide ad hominems aside, face it, you're dancing.

To make your point document Jews convicted on crack
charges get lesser sentencing than anybody else or
show Blacks up on X charges (with similar high profile
legal defense) getting harsher terms than the X man.

Anything less is just suppositional Jew baiting Jew hating
fluff and clutter. And, of course, you will present no
hard data. Until you do I'm through running laps with
you because I'm familiar with the track and it's a bore.

I will however present info on the two X guys that
led to the X man if it contradicts your alleged factual
account of their circumstances. And I might add that
it's seems stupid to me that law enforcement and the
courts are out to not apprehend and not indite, convict,
and sentence perpetrators of criminal activity.

I'm certainly not arguing that Blacks aren't the shaft
(and they are for a number of reasons and not all of
them due to racism). I'm saying it's crazy to think the
authorities (excluding their grossly corrupt elements)
are not in the business of saying: "Hey, it's alright.
You're a Jew. Go ahead. Break the law. Go on do it. We'll
just look the other way." That's what you initially said
and that's got to be among the hokeyist conspiracy
theories ever!

I do hope one day you grow the balls enough to stop
calling someone else THE MAN. When you do that you're
calling yourself THE BOY. Black consciousness goes
beyond petty grandstanding. It's accomplished by founding
institutions and in the meantime by the "each one teach
one" methodology. But not teaching foolishness. Rather
teaching every aspect of nation building and maintenance
(including legal and penal systems).

quote:

My suggestion is,

Sorry, but I know NO "X" man, nor "wonder" women.

I merely see and acknowledge facts as they present themselves. I'll leave the comic books to you.
Nor have I said anything about Jews and "crack" convictions. The Jew above was dealing in Esctasy, but in your zeal to defend them you must have gotten it twisted.
If you wish to tie Jews in with cocaine, then you need to look at powder, not crack.

Nor have I stated that I "Hate" Jews, or anyone else for that matter. Those are your words and likely express your need to demonize anyone that attempts to speak truth about your masters, or mother/father, or whatever the case may be.
Hate is a strong word and I hate no man. I prefer to leave the embracing of this to you.

That you do not realize the pattern of Jewish involvement in the black situation merely states to me that you are not observate and so far, lack the ability to connect the dots of multi-tiered social/economic/political/industrial constructs to form a big picture.
This is not surprising considering blacks have yet to form any real strategic solutions to real problems. It's difficult to address an issue when you do not realize/acknowledge the catalast.

This article is merely one of many 10,000s of thousand. One small example of priviledge in crime, and one small example of similiar priviledge in many additional areas of life.
To deny the accusation based on this one example is small minded and disregards the complexity of the ancient pattern that forms our present situation.
There are Jews in the world who call themselves Jews but do not practice, observe, or acknowledge Judism. What is a Jew sans Judism? I don't know, perhaps you can tell me.

Your simplification of the system's structure and how it operates is a testiment to your lack of knowledge of it's interior.

From your point of view, all the great black minds who preceeded us, the Malcohms's, the Gravey's, the Robinson, ever DuBois who stated the same as I have above, are Jew haters and baiters.
Excuse me if I dismiss your drivel in defense of your masters as an excess of hot air with no substance, and no real prior examination.

You're talking trash and I've shown you can't back
up even a shred of it. I've your "facts" to be fancy
of your mind unsupported by any documentation. I'm
pleased with that.

As far as your grandstanding, well, play to the crowd.
I'm sure neither they nor you are involved in real
efforts to empower any black community in the USA or
elsewhere.

**** the hip black radical rhetoric. Go out there and
instill a value system to the black criminals you feel
should serve less time as they destroy the black community
or go mentor mentally and/or physically challenged black
youth, tutor and/or institute afterschool and/or weekendschool
programs to teach black youth what they're missing from
the regular school curricula or where the're falling behind
in the regular school curricula, incorporate rganizations
that will assist black adults in obtaining financial
independence or optimum money management or obtaining
property to live in or invest in.

Do those things and other positive things for blacks
instead of spewing empty rhetoric and finger pointing.
When you've made some real accomplishments in bettering
conditions for black people anywhere in the world come
back and talk to me with some sense like a responsible
adult. This forgoing claptrap is a waste of time which I'll no
longer afford nor indulge you.

LOL, your attack is weak and impotent.
Where are YOUR facts that dispute what I have stated?
The one example I've shown, even with the confusion of names, clearly shows priviledged treatment of these jewish criminals. That you choose not to acknowledge it is of no real significance. Instead, you stand in defense saying while this one example is true, it does not validate that Jews (?) as a whole benefit in this way.
Well, this is true. I have not (and will not) take the time to present all of the overwhelming supporting documentation covering all areas of society to include;
1. Finance & Banking (local as well as international)
2. Media (Print, Television, Entertainment, and internet)
3. Political (who are the neocon, and AIPAC)
4. Industrial (Consumer, military, enterprise)
5. Education

Simply because I already realize you are unprepared and lack intimate knowledge of connecting issues.
In your mind, things are just randomly happening to blacks to create our situation. With this type of thinking, no matter how many positive efforts you support, you will continue to lose ground forever.

The sole reason I'm responding to your drivel is to expose you for what you really are, a weak minded, and duped collaborator.

You speak about the nature of the "Hip-Hop" generation, once again simplifying events and cultures without any real insight into it's manipulation and agenda. Once again, you think in small fashion and believe this trend is just random and unconnected.
I suggest that Hip-hop being the path of least resistance, you begin there and examine the Jewish influence and control on that element.

If your wish is to play the fool as the many black flunkies we've viewed on the Jewish TV and radio networks over the last few weeks, or the "arab" flunkies in the horn, then you are on the right path.
If you wish to do REAL works of positive measure, then you will be required to drastically expand your mindset. Than perhaps, your area of expertise will not require you to take diving lesson to acquire a sample.

BTW: I forgotten more about the many positive supporting black events I've had the pleasure of being a part of then you could ever dream of achieving. Perhaps this is why you fall very short of having any real understanding of real world events and the spark that ignites them.

how I hate to see my mentors war.

If you see that guy as a mentor please opt me out thank you.

quote:

Ignore him, his feelings are on edge.
He'll get over it. Most women recover in less time, and so will he.

Gotdamn! Hold your breath, pass the Lysol, and clear the room, ol' Wild Ox Fart's at it again.

OK, enough horse-assing for one day. Thanks for the diversion.

quote:
quote:

Ignore him, his feelings are on edge.
He'll get over it. Most women recover in less time, and so will he.

quote:
If you see that guy as a mentor please opt me out thank you.

Definition of mentor according to dictionary.com:

quote:

1. a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.

Unfortunately, as long as you continue to post on this forum and I have access to it you remain so.

Lol.

For those who prefer solving problems to ... bickering. This book is fantastic:

An Introduction to General Systems Thinking (Silver Anniversary Edition) (Paperback) - This is a book that is a true classic, not in computing but in the broad area of scholarship. It is partly about the philosophy and mechanisms of science; partly about designing things so they work but mostly it is about how humans view the world and create things that match that view.

a'ight but what about this
ya know mininarmer is my mentor too
my tor-mentor that is

can I do a BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
now that i joined the chatroom set today

[Hey you! Get away from my laptop.]
[Sorry folks, but Dope-O the clown]
[escaped from the asylum again and]
[he spoofed my ID damn near all day]

[This is al~Takruri signing out for a while]
[Everybody have fun and I'll see you all again]
[sooner than you're ready and later than I'd like to!]

^meninarmer is a mentor because he has pointed me to valuable information in the past. I'm not here to judge his character or the validity of his opinions, or claims that he makes (nor do I claim to be capable of such, nor do I claim to agreee with them) however, I reckon he has good intentions.

I believe differences in viewpoints can be synthesised to create a better solution.

Well Horus, I've told you before, and I'll say it again, you are a wise young man.
Trust me, my data is valid, because I have a passion for it and drawing the correct conclusion using validated data and objective analysis.

Perhaps alTakruri will catch up in time when he has a compelling need to expand his vision.

Experience has shown me, when one is drifting in the ocean, surrounded by sharks, you have no time to attempt to distingish "friendly" sharks from those that eat men.
Have you noticed how many whites have been biten or eaten by sharks lately? They hate this because they can't catch and kill them, or put em in jail for killing a white. Whites may rule the earth, but Beware the shark, they are still kings of the oceans.

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

...RU2Serious,

You have a point: I have read up on your tax laws.

But first you must recognise that everybody pays taxes in the form of sales and property taxes(whether you own or rent).

The thing about taxes as per the U.S. constitution is that there are just 2 kinds of taxes: direct and indirect. Direct[head taxes] taxes are to be paid as per state apportionment and indirect taxes are to be applied equally across state lines--i.e. sales and other kinds of excise taxes are the same everywhere.

Re the 16th amendment: even if ratified its wording is ambiguous because of confusion over the meaning of "income". According to court rulings "income" just means "profits" on investments. That doesn't apply to wages and salaries.

But--taxes are indeed paid by everbody. The question is whether Snipes paid taxes on his investments--if they were profitable.

Posted by akoben08 (Member # 15244) on :

[QUOTE]Originally posted by alTakruri:
[QB] This doesn't make your case, it breaks your case.
It doesn't show Jews having privileges in USA courts.
It shows the pains the USA court system will go through to prosecute a Jew.
Failing to secure extradition the US courts didn't stop there but are
going on and interjecting into the Israeli court system for a conviction
after "all legal avenues have been exhausted" in the USA.

Are you saying that white Jews don't have special privileges in the US?

Jewish Power

By Paul Eisen - (August 19, 2004)

In Washington, D.C. is a memorial to a terrible tragedy. Not a memorial to a tragedy visited on Americans by a foreign power as at Pearl Harbour or 9/11, nor to a tragedy visited by Americans on Americans such the sacking of Atlanta. Nor is it a memorial of contrition to a tragedy inflicted by Americans onto another people, such as to slavery or to the history of racial injustice in America. It is to none of these.
The Holocaust memorial is to a tragedy inflicted on people who were not Americans, by people who were not Americans, and in a place a very long way from America. And the co-religionists or, even, if you like, the co-nationals, of the people on whom the tragedy was visited and to whom the memorial is built make up around two percent of the American population. How is it that a group of people who make up such a tiny percentage of the overall American population can command such respect and regard that a memorial to them is built in the symbolic heart of American national life?

* In the Holocaust three million Polish Jews died, but so did three million non-Jewish Poles. Jews were targeted but so were Gypsies, homosexuals, Slavs and Poles. Similarly, the Church burned Jews for their dissenting beliefs but then the church burned everyone for their dissenting beliefs. So again, the question must be asked: what's so special about Jewish suffering?

The Holocaust, the paradigm for all anti-Semitism and all Jewish suffering, is treated as being beyond examination and scrutiny. Questioning the Holocaust narrative is, at best, socially unacceptable, leading often to social exclusion and discrimination, and, at worst, in some places is illegal and subject to severe penalty. Holocaust revisionist scholars, named Holocaust deniers by their opponents, have challenged this. They do not deny a brutal and extensive assault on Jews by the Nazi regime but they do deny the Holocaust narrative as framed by present day establishments and elites. Specifically, their denial is limited to three main areas. First, they deny that there ever was an official plan on the part of Hitler or any other part of the Nazi regime systematically and physically to eliminate every Jew in Europe; second, they deny that there ever existed homicidal gas-chambers; third, they claim that the numbers of Jewish victims of the Nazi assault have been greatly exaggerated.

But none of this is the point. Whether those who question the Holocaust narrative are revisionist scholars striving to find the truth and shamelessly persecuted for opposing a powerful faction, or whether they are crazy Jew-haters denying a tragedy and defaming its victims, the fact is that one may question the Armenian genocide, one may freely discuss the Slave Trade, one can say that the murder of millions of Ibos, Kampucheans and Rwandans never took place and that the moon is but a piece of green cheese floating in space, but one may not question the Jewish Holocaust. Why? Because, like the rest of the Jewish history of suffering, the Holocaust underpins the narrative of Jewish innocence which is used to bewilder and befuddle any attempt to see and to comprehend Jewish power and responsibility in Israel/Palestine and elsewhere in the world.

What is a Jew?

Israel Shamir (http://www.israelshamir.net/), the Russian-born Israeli writer, advocates the right of all people, whatever their ethnicity or religion, to live together in complete equality between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River. Shamir condemns the behaviour of Israel and of Diaspora Jews and calls for an end to their preferential treatment, but he also proposes an opposition to Judaism itself for which he stands accused of being anti-Jewish - a charge he does not deny but actually embraces.

Shamir proposes the existence of a Jewish ideology, or "Jewish paradigm" as he puts it, and proposes that it is the voluntary adherence to this "spirit" which makes a Jew into a Jew. For him, Jewishness is neither race nor ethnicity - there is, for Shamir, no such thing as a Jewish 'tribe' or 'family' - no biological or ethnic body from which there can be no escape. Further, this ideology, based on notions of choseness, exclusivity and even supremacism is, at least when empowered, incompatible with peace, equality and justice in Palestine or anywhere else for that matter.

No-one wants to oppose any Jews simply for being Jews, or even for what they believe, but only because of what they do. The problem is that since, according to Shamir, what Jews believe and even do is precisely what makes them into Jews, so opposition to Jewishness as an ideology surely comes dangerously close to opposition to Jews simply for being Jews. But for Shamir, Jews are Jews because they choose to be Jews. Someone may be born of Jews and raised as a Jew but they can if they wish reject their Jewish upbringing and become a non-Jew. And many have done just that including such famous escapees as Karl Marx, St. Paul, Leon Trotsky (and Shamir himself), etc. Opposition to Jews is not, therefore, like opposition to Blacks or to Asians or to other common racist attitudes since the object of the opposition is perfectly able to relinquish the ideology in question.

It is true that 'the Jews' do not constitute a legally recognized body, but Zionism, with its claim to represent all Jews, has increasingly confused the issue. It is also true that the Zionists do not represent all Jews but they do represent the views of very many Jews indeed, and certainly the most powerful and influential Jews. And there is no doubt that the overwhelming majority of organized Jews are fully behind the Zionist project. That 'the Jews' do not have a formally designated leadership does not mean that they have no leadership - bodies again to which the overwhelming majority of organized Jews owe allegiance: the Israeli Government, the World Zionist Organization; numerous large and powerful Jewish organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and The Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, The US Federal Reserve, The World Bank Organization, The Simon Wiesenthal Centre; lesser bodies such as the Board of Deputies of British Jews and similar organizations in every country in which Jews reside. Then there is the extensive network of Jewish bodies often linked, through synagogues to the whole spectrum of mainstream Jewish religious and community life. All these bodies with their vast and interconnected network do provide leadership; they do have clearly defined policies and they are all four-square behind Zionism and Israel in its assault on the Palestinians.

Posted by akoben08 (Member # 15244) on :

Meninarmer:

You don’t have to convince me of Jewish power. I hope Altakruri reads it though. I am a little concerned about him. He doesn’t seem to apply the same rigid and critical analysis when it comes to white Jews. Reminds me of those jews-are-our-best-friends kind of brothers: no matter how critical they are of white and Arab racism, Jews seem to have a special place in their hearts. LOL

Akoben08
As the article implies, Jews/zionists are not restricted to race/color/religion.
They are bound by philosophic ideology that dictates the culture.
AlTakruri and others are swayed because it is very likely, one writes him a check.

However, it is good to consider, for the most part, the negative TV images, political campaign ads, Anti-black IQ propaganda passing as scholarship, "Not-Out-Of-Africa rebuttals, are for the most part, brainstormed, financed, compiled, and published by Jews.

hey big bruv from the sahel,

check your inbox at the TNV please [Smile] .

cheers.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com