EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why haven't the Afronuts taken credit for the internal-combustion engine?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why haven't the Afronuts taken credit for the internal-combustion engine?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised the loons haven't claimed inventing the automobile yet.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did better than that.

We invented your pink arse through genetic experimentation like gene splicing and clonning....

We made a mistake creating you. Instead of coming out black or brown it turn out that the scientists had created something pink-yellow, ugly and wicked like your dirty arse...

Pink Monster, I have Egmond on the lookout for your pink arsehole. May he do as he pleases with you!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:

Funny you should mention that;

Look up who invented the first steam engine.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RFLOL!!!! i knew it was only a matter of time before a loon would claim it! Right on Mike! you are the first Afronut to lay claim to it. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You are right Mike.
An African American did in fact invent the first steam engine.
An African American developed the automotive transmission.

LOL, it's not surprising that African Americans have developed so much of the auto industry. The largest selling car in Ford's history is the Ford Taurus. A car also developed by an African American.

An African American janitor working for Henry Ford actually put the 1st radio in his car before showing it off to Ford who immediately recognized the potential, started putting car radios in production. For his efforts, Ford paid the Janitor a one time $2 dollar bonus.

Mike, are you aware that Imaging X-ray Spectrometer you always read about NASA using in Hubble and the next replacement for Hubble was invented by an African American?

One of the key electronic components used in ALL of today's electronic products (TV, Radio, Computer....) is the RESISTOR.
The resistor used TODAY is based on the invention of an African American.

African American inventor George Crum invented the POTATO CHIP, today a multi-billion dollar annual business and one of the world's favorite snacks.

An African American invented ICE CREAM. Also one of the world's favorite treats.

Every time you go to a movie and use 3-D glasses, you can thank African American inventor, Kenneth J. Dunkley. He also holds patents for the new glass-less 3D about to show up in new television sets.

Whenever you see a refrigerated truck rolling down the street you may thank African American inventor, Frederick McKinley Jones.

I could go ALL day listing these accomplished AA inventor whose inventions are still used today like African American inventor Lonnie G. Johnson who invented the SUPER SOAKER water gun, also a multi-billion dollar product.

The only problem is these inventors lacking capital sold their inventions to white companies who took credit for the inventions. I.E. FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES, now, Uncle No-Name since the company who purchased Famous Amos cookies also purchased his name so he is barred from using it.

Of them all, white or black, I am still amazed by the many inventions George Washington Carver made from the peanut. Everything from Ice Cream, to gasoline from peanuts. Many manufactures still use Dr. Carvers techniques today to develop their products.

For research, this link provides the African American inventor, description & year of invention, as well as patent number.
http://www.slpl.lib.mo.us/libsrc/inv19.htm

Pax & love

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing - Nice post, but could you please use a little restrain, that goes for me too of course.

As you can see, the board has gone dead. This happens because we are not gentle enough with the White boys. We must all learn to trash them more tactfully and not all at once. That way they will hang around and provide stimulus for the board. Now I have to go back to the Persia thread and see if I can coax sisko back.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HATE can only be conquered by Knowledge. It's common knowledge that WASPs have never invented anything of worth in America. All major inventions in the US were either invented by Jews or African Americans, although Jews generally have done more PURCHASING or stealing of inventions then actually inventing these items themselves. I.E. Television & radio which is how Jews came to dominate today's Television and media.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing
quote:
It's common knowledge that WASPs have never invented anything of worth in America.
Now come come!! you know that's not true..recognizing our own do not mean the devaluation of others.

That saying nice azz kicking to the troll... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking Recovering Afro-Holic moves much too fast when he opens his mouth. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't actually fishing for information when he makes claims like the above. Then when he finds out a few things he disappears; probably off muttering to himself how can this be.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ It really is true RELATIVE to the inventions/accomplishments of the other two groups.

My favorite White inventor was Nikola Tesla whose scheme to generate and route electricity was far superior (and efficient) to Edison's. Unfortunately, WASPs being WASPs choose to select the inferior design of Edison and why America wastes so much energy on the pole even prior to reaching the home.
Unfortunately, although brilliant, Tesla was a poor finance manager and died penniless.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Edison ripped off Tesla..or rather J.P Morgan did not back Tesla..because Tesla wanted to give the world free use of his inventions,but you can"t ignore the Wright Brothers and countless others in so many developments...Ben Franklyn..ahh come on!! what they achieved is voluminous..no sense denying that or devalue their accomplishments.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Many people in North Carolina swear that there was a black inventor who beat the Wright Brothers by developing and flying an air plane by something like 1 year. Personally, I've heard it so much by so many sources, I believe them. Being in North Carolina, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Wrights stole their design from this African American. I forget the fellow name but I've posted it here before, so a search for "Wright" may bring up the old thread.

Ben Franklin was a good inventor, and invented the lighning rod, BiFocals, and a stove (not invention, but IMPROVEMENT). Although he was a good inventor, he was no where near the caliber of;

L. Latimore - Light bulb

or African American Garrett Woods - Galvanic Battery, Telephone transmitter, Electronic Railway system, and 56 other patents.

And many, many others who designed circles around Franklin.

Neither of which we learn of in elementary or secondary schools, but we hear hours of Propaganda about B. Franklin.

The really strange thing is, in the 1700-1920 era it seems almost every African American invented something. Even Heavy Weight Champion Jack Johnson held 2 patents for Railroad calibration tools. Jack Johnson had a 3rd grade education.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
That's quite true MelaninKing.

So did Whites sabotage us by putting something in the Water?

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
That's quite true MelaninKing.

So did Whites sabotage us by putting something in the Water?

-

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
Remember, I.G.Farben was the company funded by the bank where Prescott Bush (George Bush senior's father) was in charge. Also, the majority of the leading scientist at Farben were Zionist Jews.

Sagging is not new. It began in the 60s, but faded out sometime around the early 70s. It was reintroduced during the Rap era and has stuck around longer than it's first appearance.
It doesn't help that young black Americans have approx. a 50% DROP-OUT rate from the indoctrination system, and the majority are raised by mothers who are unable to help raise them into men.
African Americans don't need America's sad excuse for education as much as we all require, intense psychological reevaluation deprogramming.
After all, one cannot paint a masterpiece over a dirty, filthy canvas, and that is our true state, both black, red, yellow, and white; dirty canvases.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^Well for sure that is symptomatic of an atrophied mind. And since intense psychological reevaluation and deprogramming is not going to happen, everyone concerned had better think of something new. An atrophied mind can only be restored by what it was missing in the first place - exercise.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Mike it's much deeper than an idle mind. More closer to Ultra Advanced Stages of STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
If it was advised that Patty Hearst undergo 4 years of deprogramming following her 2 month stay with the SLA to treat Stockholm, how many years are required to treat an ultra extreme version of the same for those who have been exposed for centuries.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1919757,00.html

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which the hostage has been placed. Stockholm syndrome is also sometimes discussed in reference to other situations with similar tensions, such as Prisoners Of War, battered person syndrome, rape cases, child abuse cases and kidnapping. The syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden, in which the bank robbers held bank employees hostage from August 23 to August 28 in 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their victimizers, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term Stockholm Syndrome was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the syndrome in a news broadcast.

Symptoms:
* Positive feelings by the victim toward the abuser/controller
* Negative feelings by the victim toward family, friends, or authorities trying to rescue/support them or win their release
* Support of the abuser’s reasons and behaviors
* Positive feelings by the abuser toward the victim
* Supportive behaviors by the victim, at times helping the abuser
* Inability to engage in behaviors that may assist in their release or detachment

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Really Mike Kids fashion are Kids fashion ain't got nuffin to do wid nuffin soo just leave those Kids alone they just don't wanna be a another brick in da wall ..Pink Floyd
 -
The same scene and fashion can be played out in my city full of Japanese young people...how much you wanna be your parents were disapproving of your teen fashion sense??

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Below are two Blackmen from opposite side of the world and the north south divide that had one thing in common alot of heart when at a time their countries proved heart-less to them.

Naki lives on a gardener's pension today
The world knows the achievements of Professor Christian Barnard - the first man to carry out a heart transplant in his native South Africa.

It was 1967 at the height of apartheid.

But behind all the research and testing he carried out on animals that preceded the pioneering operation was a black South African called Hamilton Naki.

Employed at first as a gardener, Mr Naki worked his way up to become even more nimble-fingered on the operating table than Professor Barnard himself.

Those days you had to accept what they said as there was no other way you could go because it was the law of the land

Hamilton Naki
His work helped the first heart transplant become a reality and for years after that he passed on those skills to thousands of young surgeons.

Until recently his story was ignored, but now a film-maker hopes to change all that.

Professor Barnard carried out the first heart transplant in the Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town where years earlier Mr Naki enrolled as a gardener.

Now a great-grandfather of 78 he lives in Langa township a few miles from the hospital - living on his gardener's pension.

But the research he did with animals paved the way to the pioneering operation.

"I was taken on to work in the garden. After a while I changed to work in the medical school in the clinical labs where they were working with dogs - eventually to work on open heart surgery and pulmonary bypass and so on."

"Here in South Africa nobody wanted to work with the animals as it was so dirty."

Life story

Film producer Dirk de Villiers is now working on a documentary of Mr Naki's life.

Professor Barnard died two years ago, but among the footage is an interview with the surgeon speaking about Mr Naki.

"I could see that he was a very capable young man and I gave him more and more to do and eventually he could do a heart transplant sometimes better than the junior doctors who came there."

Mr de Villiers, an old friend of Professor Barnard, is also making a biographical feature film called simply "Barnard".

Bernard said Naki was better at stiching than he was
He is giving Mr Naki a more important role than he had in reality - to redress the balance.

"I want justification to be done to Hamilton Naki because I think he's a remarkable man."

"I think that he's a role model for any young black man not even in South Africa but in the world. That is that you don't need to have the education or a certificate against a wall if you develop a skill."

He added that under apartheid there was very little recognition for a black man and he wanted Hamilton Naki to be recognised by the world "as one of the great researchers of all time in the field of heart transplants".

Mr Naki was given special permission to work, researching pioneering techniques with the animals in the laboratory.

Professor Barnard even said he was a better craftsman when it came to stitching than he was. Mr Naki said Professor Barnard had arthritis so he would often help him teach.

Accepting the system

When asked if he was disappointed he did not become a surgeon himself he replied: "Those days you had to accept what they said as there was no other way you could go because it was the law of the land."

The Groote Schuur Hospital still has photos of Mr Naki in the transplant museum. But his memory lives longer in the minds of those surgeons taught by him.

"Hamilton was very skilled not only in the surgical aspects, but in the anaesthetics aspects of animal research. If he hadn't been black he would have been given the opportunities to undergo medical training," said Professor Del Kahn, the hospital's head of surgery.

Naki's presidential award
None of Mr Naki's children have followed in his footsteps as education was too expensive on a gardener's wage.

But he has been given a presidential award for his achievements - the Order of the Mapungubwe - one of the highest honours in South Africa.

"I can be happy now that everything is out. The light is lit and the darkness has gone," he said.

-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3011105.stm

Dr. Vivien Theodore Thomas (August 29, 1910 – November 26, 1985) was an African-American surgical technician and surgeon who developed the procedures used to treat blue baby syndrome in the 1940s. He was an assistant to white surgeon Alfred Blalock in Blalock's experimental animal laboratory at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee and later at the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Without any education past high school, Thomas rose above poverty and racism to become a cardiac surgery pioneer and a teacher of operative techniques to many of the country's most prominent surgeons. Vivien Thomas was the first African American to become a doctor that performed open heart surgery on a white patient in the United States

Before meeting Dr. Blalock, he married Clara and had two daughters. Thomas was classified, and paid, as a janitor, despite the fact that by the mid 1930s he was doing the work of a postdoctoral researcher in Blalock's lab. He was getting the pay of a third class worker.

Together he and Blalock did groundbreaking research into the causes of hemorrhagic and traumatic shock. This work later evolved into research on Crush syndrome and saved the lives of thousands of soldiers on the battlefields of World War II. In hundreds of flawlessly executed experiments, the two disproved traditional theories which held that shock was caused by toxins in the blood. Blalock, a highly original scientific thinker and something of an iconoclast, had theorized that shock resulted from fluid loss outside the vascular bed and that the condition could be effectively treated by fluid replacement. Assisted by Thomas, he was able to provide incontrovertible proof of this theory, and in so doing, he gained wide recognition in the medical community by the mid 1930s. At this same time, Blalock and Thomas began experimental work in vascular and cardiac surgery, defying medical taboos against operating upon the heart. It was this work that
laid the foundation for the revolutionary lifesaving surgery they were to perform at Johns Hopkins a decade later.

[edit] Working at Johns Hopkins
By 1940, the work Blalock had done with Thomas placed him at the forefront of American surgery, and when he was offered the position of Chief of Surgery at his alma mater,
 -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivien_Thomas

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bettyboo, to deny African role in global technological development is utter madness. You need to go to some Ivy League uni, bring up such trash with a professor, and you'll end up booted out immediately.

However since this insecure woman thinks she's so great. It's rather obvious that she has very little to do with engineering herself. I doubt she could even explain the concepts that she tries to cling onto.

You know, using your white skin as a crutch isn't impressive. That is, especially, when white women severely under represent in this sector. I am not talking about Asian women, I'm talking about the obese female American variety.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wellllll? Vida!

What is your response to what Mike and Mininarmer just posted. Looks like a black man DID invent the steam Engine and many other things.

Where is your rebuttal. Are you just hot air. Another stupid fucguk!! Don't know what the fughk you are talking about. Prove them wrong.

WE ARE WAITING!!!!!!!!.

quote:
RFLOL!!!! i knew it was only a matter of time before a loon would claim it! Right on Mike! you are the first Afronut to lay claim to it. [Big Grin]

quote:

How much is Sam and Neal paying you. This used to be the hottest section on this board now Love and Marriage (chit chat) has overtaken it, almost 2:1.
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true. Once deprogammed the world looks entirely different.

Problem is . . it is getting worse.

Quote(MelaninKing):

African Americans don't need America's sad excuse for education as much as we all require, intense psychological reevaluation deprogramming.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Really Mike Kids fashion are Kids fashion ain't got nuffin to do wid nuffin soo just leave those Kids alone they just don't wanna be a another brick in da wall ..Pink Floyd
 -
The same scene and fashion can be played out in my city full of Japanese young people...how much you wanna be your parents were disapproving of your teen fashion sense??

Putting it in language that you seem to relate to.

Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------

We are NOT talking about children here. We are talking about young MEN, sometimes well into their twenties and even thirties.

I do NOT see them on Campus.

I do NOT see them as interns, much less office workers.

I DO see them as janitorial staff.

I DO see them in Jail.

If your chief caught you like that, he would likely put all of his foot up your ass. Your captain would likely throw you overboard.

Yet you encourage that kind of "Nobody ever taught me any better" nonsense, knowing full well that it kills any chance of success for those on the lowest rung who so desperately need success. What does that make you?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike most kids grow out of it..I have more faith in them than you do...rebellion is part of what makes a teenager...off-course you guide them..but at some-point they have to take charge of themselves..yes there were other perhaps better ways of bringing up a teenager but our society no longer provide that..such as the age grade system they had in African traditional societies and the test to become a Man.

quote:
If your chief caught you like that, he would likely put all of his foot up your ass. Your captain would likely throw you overboard.
That is true ^though but then again I joined an institution.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
World does not look any different to me.

I see it as the corrupt, evil, individualism that has plagued us for sometime.

The world is getting worse, and instead of defending our rights, people would rather laugh, make fun and mock others. The "Glad thats not me" motto seems perfect here.

The world is held in the hands of very evilous people who dictate to us whats good to eat, wear, and how to have fun. They are trying to enslave ALL people and it looks like it has begun since they have the excuse from the Nigerian bomber, to put body scans in our airports. They see us naked when ever we walk through the ports.

You may not like this but LOVE given to us by God Jah is our only weapon we can use on these people. The love of family, community, friends we can take a stand against the evils they push. I just saw on a socalled Christian show, that they filmed a African kid eating DIRT. That was just pure evil. This devil man was saying how much he "Loved" the kid. [Mad] They are using kids as pawns in their games. This can't be allowed, but sadly it seems the fear of God has left these people. They are just empty shells of themselves who delight in tormenting others. Their the sick ones. TV is EVIL can't say it more plain then this. The love of God has left them, they claim to be holy yet they show children drinking dirty water saying they need our money to help them. Why can't they help the youth THEN ask for money. They show pics of children degrading themselves. Really these people love to laugh at these youth. Sometimes I see them forcing the children to drink the water by putting it to their mouth. Sometimes after drinking the dirty water, the children look at the camera basically seeing if what they did was approved. It's a sick world.

I feel sorry for all people involved because I think their is a more sinister people behind these programs. These people are forced to mock others. Really a very fishy world.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What have you invented? [Big Grin] [Cool] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com