EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » COMMON SENSE (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: COMMON SENSE
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[detail of portrait of madame de Kerouaille: Moorress]

The little Moorress offers pearls and coral. The pearls symbolise pure noble blood, not mixed with whites. Madame de Kerouaille was from an old french family, thus blue blood and was not white from complexion.

-

[Louise de Kerouaille by Pierre Mignard]

-
[John Delaval in Van Dyck costume, with a Moor by William Bell]

A lot of my research conclusions are based in common sense.

Lets look at this image of a supposed Black servant. The supposedly white boy is a child, thus small, and the Black midget is even smaller.

-

These days we were informed of the worlds smallest man.

-

He is misshaped, due to some vitamin deficiency.

I have stated that the little Moors in Western Art are symbols of blue blood. They often offer pearls, symbols of pure noble blood, or here we see them with sybols of the hunt, another noble privilege.

-

Another lilliputian Moor, offering pearls to Maria Henreitte Stuart, the sister to Charles II Stuart: The Black Boy.

Do we know of a land were lilliputian Blacks reside?

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Pursuant to this post:

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
Mike, we need more threads like this one and your own History of whites. The brothers and sisters read this stuff, they might not respond because of the dragons on this site, but they crave the information. Now I see that Historum.com is as racist as they come. How do Black Americans put up with this ****? Everywhere in the world, except in the so-called free world people are inspired by what they see in North Africa. Not in the US? Now we know why we went through the charade of having a so-called Black president elected.

Egmond, there are a great many psychological tangents which come into play when science and Race are forced together - and they are for the most part exclusive. And that would be okay if each element had their own outlets, thereby allowing the observer to consider all available evidence and make an individual judgement - but that is not the case.

Actually few Blacks have any interest in this sort of thing at all. Those who have the intellectual capacity to understand it, have been worn down by the fringe elements who just make stuff up, and the religious elements who use it for congregational Empire building - they too are also rather loose with the truth.

Of course, you also have the pathetic Blacks who think that if it was true, Whites would have taught it to them - I'm SERIOUS, that is not a joke!

But perhaps, worst of all, you have Black scientists and researchers, who have access to the truth, BUT WHO CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH!

Take for instance:

Henry Louis Gates Jr.
He serves as the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor at Harvard University, where he is director of the W. E. B. Du Bois Institute for African and African American Research.

Cornel Ronald West
University Professor at Princeton University, where he teaches in the Center for African American Studies and in the Department of Religion.

My first inclination is to call them soulless sell-outs. But these people lead privileged, wealthy, and easy lives. They know that if they say the wrong thing, or too much of anything, that easy life is over, and they are on the street. To be honest, I can't say for sure that I would do anything different.

Plus it's not all their fault, Blacks have shown a consistent disdain for funding their own intellectual institutions. American Blacks don't even fund their own Black universities, Whites do! Therefore if one these people were to attempt to tell the truth, Blacks have provided no place for them to go, except the street. Even Diop, who did try to tell the truth, could only go so far. Otherwise, he too would have been out in the cold.

Against this rather pathetic backdrop of haltered minds, minds sidetracked by hopeless antipathy, minds confused and controlled by religious and other Dogmatic indoctrination, and just plain simple-mindedness.

You have these Superpowers with their own institutions, and propagandizing agents.

Albinos (Whites) - There effort has been to convince the rest of humanity that their defects and limitations, are actually an evolutionary improvement. In order to make that lie work, they have tried to created a fantasy history for themselves, with them at the top, and Blacks at the bottom - the reverse of actual history.

Central to this fantasy history of theirs, was their assertions that they were native to Europe, and the creators of European civilizations. Interestingly, the more simpleminded Albinos have even tried to expand that to include North African and middle-eastern civilizations. Quite silly when you think about it, but since when does logic have anything to do with fantasy.

On the bright side, the actual history of Europe is rather well attested by contemporaries of the times. The industrious Black can simply do some reading of the ancient Greek and Roman historians and get a pretty good idea of what went on in ancient times. The medieval however, is another story entirely. By then, the Mulatto Greeks and Romans had been kill off, or absorbed by the Germanics, Slavs, and Turks. The Albinos have firm control of those histories, and they're not telling.

In the same neighborhood, you have the former Albinos, now a mulatto race, the Turks. Who are the ruling elites in North Africa, the middle-east, and of course, Turkey. They see it in their interest to play-down their Black admixture, and go for acceptance by the powerful Albinos in the north.

Like the Albinos in the north, they have created a fantasy history for themselves which says that they are in fact the same people as the original inhabitants. This is of course laughable and easily proven false. But here is where power and control come in. They simply broke of noses and modified life-like images of the ancients, and refuse to release genetic data from scientific examinations. When they do release data, the subjects are so cherry-picked as to be worthless as regards to ancient peoples. Out of the thousands of studies done, I can think of only one study that said plainly that ancient Egyptians were Black "analysis of mummified soft tissues". That means that Blacks can't prove conclusively that they are frauds - and that's all they want - doubt!

Then you have the Chinese, also a Mulatto people. But like the everybody else, they want to believe and assert, that they are a unique and original people. So they too, seek to obfuscate their Black dominated history. They teach their people that they descend from Peking man, not Africa.

Yes, it really is pathetic, but who really cares what Asians say or think? I'm not sure, but I think that tendency by Blacks to blow-off Asians might have something to do with Satoshi Kanazawa publishing an article titled “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Guaranteed some Black chick blew him off.

But here again, power and control carry the day, as far as the truth is concerned. China has a zillion skeletons of ancient Blacks. But no analysis has ever been forthcoming, and dna data is just plain out of the question.

And in the Americas, all of those opposing forces come together, plus they pick up one more, the American Indian. The Amerindian too, wants to assert that they are a uniquely evolved people, and that they are the original settlers of the Americas.

And just like everywhere else, there are skeletons and artifacts which clearly show the original people to have been Black people. And also like everywhere else, they try to hide the dna data.

All of North America, Mexico, United States, Canada, is loaded with ancient Black skeletons. How fitting that the one study which specifically says that the Paleoamericans were Africans, "Cranial morphology of early Americans from Lagoa Santa, Brazil: Implications for the settlement of the New World" was done by a Brazilian group. The Whites in Canada, the United States, and Mexico, have been sitting on the genetic data for their Black skeletons for decades, and will probably continue to do so. Blacks in the Americas, being ignorant, powerless, or both. Have no hope of effecting change, sad of them, sad for them.

Mike111 says a few important things here.
But the enemy of the black is the black himself.
Look at ES, how a few house niggers take KKK like stances, huddle with the white suprematists.
Blacks who insist that blacks are nothing but descendents of slaves, are the worst: they play right in the hand of the racists.
I also notice that these evangelical churches actually teach blacks to turn their backs on afrocentrism.
Personally, having travelled Turkey about eight times, I do not have Mike111's disdain for Turks.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html

Marc and Egmond working together
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
=======

Two afrocentric clown retards with no credentials.

No one cares about your pseudo-history and lies.

Mike's personal website also only gets about 50 views a month. LOL.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Most interestingly, the people I do this research for, who benefit from the truth, have no problem understanding my theories and reasoning. Things are really taking off and I have made arrangements that the research will continue, after I'm gone.
People know about slavery and liars.
The they immediately understand that there is a connection between whites and albinism.
So how much sense of realty have these people who refuse to accept that they resemble albino's?
You are truly a f*cked up people.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-51.html

This is the pan-africanism I have been striving for: working together and exposing the lies.
They claim there were no Black Kings, but deleted the images that show Black kings.
Well now they are back, and everyone will see them.

The enemy of the Black is the Black himself: you house niggers on Egyptsearch, why do you side against your fellow Black, looking for approval with people who do not respect you as fellow human?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the pan-africanism I have been striving for
========

Nothing about you is 'pan-african', You are a self-hating black obsessed with white people and have an obsession with stealing our history.

If you are a 'pan-african' why not study african history?

Why are you obsessed with white history and europe?

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Egmond is clearly either a drug addict or a parody account. Above he is claiming William of Orange was black.

Here's a contemporary painting of william -

-

What exactly is 'african' or 'black' about william? [Roll Eyes]

Furthermore going through egmonds list of 'african nobility' further reveals NONE were black or african, all were white. here is a picture of leopold I (who egmond claimed was black):

-

Another WHITE man...

Why is egmond so obsessed with white men? [Confused]

furthermore whats the point in claiming clear white people were black africans?

is this some sort of a joke?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Another white man....

As from the 24 of June 2011 my research papers are deposited at the National Archives of Surinam, for future study and safekeeping. They should be the base of the first Surinam museum about Black European nobles, kings and slave owners.
It's called : The COLLECTION EGMOND CODFRIED.

NOW WHICH OF YOU FOLKS, CAN TOP THAT?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Evidence Egmond is a parody account. My suspicions were correct. Keep up the good work of parodying afrocentrism.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I have been posting PM's to:

T&R
Brada Anansie
Dr. Clyde
Lamin
Marc Washington
Mike111

Because they interest me.

The whites on this site only try to divert our little think tank. If we could agree on a few afro centric things, we defeated their racist purpose, and we are even not paied to post here, like they are.

The Black researchers on this site want to promote Black History, not to destroy each other. That would be playing into the hands of those who want to view blacks as slaves and sub human. We need not to agree on every thing.

The National Archives of Surinam have already accepted my research papers for access and save keeping. From this point we can scale new hights.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
It was a dislike so little just—every imputed fault was so magnified by fancy, that she never saw Jane Fairfax the first time after any considerable absence, without feeling that she had injured her; and now, when the due visit was paid, on her arrival, after a two years' interval, she was particularly struck with the very appearance and manners, which for those two whole years she had been depreciating. Jane Fairfax was very elegant, remarkably elegant; and she had herself the highest value for elegance. Her height was pretty, just such as almost everybody would think tall, and nobody could think very tall; her figure particularly graceful; her size a most becoming medium, between fat and thin, though a slight appearance of ill-health seemed to point out the likeliest evil of the two. Emma could not but feel all this; and then, her face—her features—there was more beauty in them altogether than she had remembered; it was not regular, but it was very pleasing beauty. Her eyes, a deep grey, with dark eye-lashes and eyebrows, had never been denied their praise; but the skin, which she had been used to cavil at, as wanting colour, had a clearness and delicacy which really needed no fuller bloom. It was a style of beauty, of which elegance was the reigning character, and as such, she must, in honour, by all her principles, admire it:—elegance, which, whether of person or of mind, she saw so little in Highbury. There, not to be vulgar, was distinction, and merit.
[Emma by Jane Austen, chapter 20]

This little piece always makes me laugh because if Emma Woodhouse and Jane Fairfax were two white women, how in the world Emma could cavil at Jane's wanting of colour? Is that how white people look at each other, as lacking in colour, while all are just as milky white faced as the next?

It funny that white scholars will read this as if it were the bible, but fail to understand.

Both Emma and Jane were Black women, Emma being very brown with hazel eyes, while Jane was fair, but light brown, a sallow. Emma is described as ' loveliness itself' by Austen, and she is the Queen of Highbury, which is England.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Janes Austen was clearly white.

-

-

-

Since when did black people have white skin, thin noses and european faces? [Roll Eyes]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Went to an information evening of the UFO club.
The debunking they talk about is much in evidence on this forum: our keepers are government payed minders, like we read about in heavy communist and fascist countries. There is no money for the poor in the US, but for these minders there seem to be plenty of funds. Can you believe it, the government actually pays people to post here on the web!!!

My proof about Black royalty is much stronger, then what the UFO believers have to offer.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Since when did black people have white skin, thin noses and european faces? [Roll Eyes]

I guess that depends on whose ideology one goes with...because according to white supremist one-droppism that was implemented in the US, this is a Black Man with 'white' skin, thin nose and European face [Roll Eyes] (legally that is what they were considered, and treated as such by society)

Gregory Williams:  -  -  -

Oh, and

Wendell Freeland:

-  -

Since you asked.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

-

Notice similar coat marrons of Suriname, Anne of denmark

The Black Kings and nobles in my research are not some white looking bi-racials. They were brown and black skinned with some showing classical African facial traits.

They self-identified as BLACK!!!

Blacks were the first people, so we may safely assume they were the first civilization.

Blacks who help stigmatize Blacks as slaves are houseniggers.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Blacks were the first people, so we may safely assume they were the first civilization.
Well we know about the word ASSUme....

We KNOW that Black People are the first civilization...we are ALPHA AND OMEGA...

'White' people do not overstand that we walked Mama Earth long before they even existed, that there would be no 'them' if it was never for us...and we will continue to be here when they are gone...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Well we know about the word ASSUme....

We KNOW that Black People are the first civilization...we are ALPHA AND OMEGA...

'White' people do not overstand that we walked Mama Earth long before they even existed, that there would be no 'them' if it was never for us...and we will continue to be here when they are gone...

Whites come out of black bellies. They are descendents of albino's.
Actually we know for sure they were the first civilization and diaspora Blacks are not only the slaves.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Silly, Black who will fight among each other while we are under siege from KKK trash.

-

Blacks need all the help they can get...even Black trannies!

NO....MOVE AND GWEY WID DI NASSINESS YA MON...MI NUH GUH LIE- YUH COME EEN LIKE AH ONE FISH YUHSELF TUH RHAATID...IS WHY YUH DEH A HOLLAND NUH TRUE...

BATTYBWOY FE GET BUN UP LIKE SUH:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bU75xMHdx3Qwriz

NOTE:
1. I do not frequent this disgusting trashy website wherein this video is from, I saw this video posted on another forum.

2. I do not advocate this horrific violence for stealing...RAPISTS, CHILD MOLESTORS AND BATTYFISH- YES...

2ND NOTE-
My bredrin from Kenya seh bout dis video:

quote:
well i understand the dialect and language am not sure where the bag of potatoes came from coz none of the people in the video mention it but i do know this if you caught stealing by the public chances are you will be set on fire if you caught by the police well lets just say u will become target practice at the end of the day in Kenya when u choose to turn thief u chosen death everyone knows this its the unwritten law in that land

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

BLACKS WHO HAVE A OVERWHELMING NEED TO FIGHT OTHER BLACKS...

-

LIVE AND LET LIVE...

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:

I COME FROM A BLACK NATION....AND THE COUNTRY/CULTURE WHERE I COME FROM BATTYMANISM IS NOT LEGAL NOR ENDORSED...MAJORITY OF NON-'WHITE' NATIONS FROWN ON SAID DUTTY LIVITY...

quote:
Taking the South American countries out, male homosexuality is legal in all the western (white) countries in contrast to the majority of non-western (non-white) ones. Many of the latter countries oppose homosexuality on religious grounds, but they also do so to resist attempts at imposing the values of the west on other cultures.
Black or 'white' male or female it nuh matter...fram yuh a BATTYMAN/SODOMITE yuh guh 'gainst Natural Law and mi nuh support nor endorse dem nastiness deh....no battyman/sodomite apologist round 'ere...
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

LIVE AND LET LIVE...

Understanding goes a long way, and the lack thereof is stagnation.

They have no "Need" to destroy each other. Rather, it is an compulsion which is a primary symptom of Stockholm.
Not that blacks are the only humans suffering from Stockholm. Whites and Jews suffer from it as well.
The only major difference in results is, blacks mainly inflict harm on each other as a result of Identification with the Aggressor, where as Jews/Whites inflict harm on the whole world due to advanced xenophobia brought on by genetic mental illness.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:

-

LIVE AND LET LIVE...

Understanding goes a long way, and the lack thereof is stagnation.

They have no "Need" to destroy each other. Rather, it is an compulsion which is a primary symptom of Stockholm.
Not that blacks are the only humans suffering from Stockholm. Whites and Jews suffer from it as well.
The only major difference in results is, blacks mainly inflict harm on each other as a result of Identification with the Aggressor, where as Jews/Whites inflict harm on the whole world due to advanced xenophobia brought on by genetic mental illness.

Mek mi mek something clear tuh yuh, ok-

I am not for Black on Black violence....I do not support it...there is nuff work fe do in our communities amongst each other..nuff need upliftment...

but when you throw dutty livity of homosexuality in the mix, different ting dat nuh matter the color of di person yuh simi....again-

quote:
Taking the South American countries out, male homosexuality is legal in all the western (white) countries in contrast to the majority of non-western (non-white) ones. Many of the latter countries oppose homosexuality on religious grounds, but they also do so to resist attempts at imposing the values of the west on other cultures.
and as I said earlier, I come from a Black Nation/Culture....and the country/culture where I come from, whose values were instilled in me from birth, battymanism is not legal nor endorsed; homosexuality is not accepted...the majority of NON-'WHITE' nations frown on and do not accept such dutty livity and are under pressure from the 'white' nations who endorse and accept and push the homosexual agenda...

If they have a right to shove their UNnaturalness down our throats and try FORCE acceptance pon we, then we have a right to speak how we feel/react to it...

THEY ARE A NASTY TWISTED EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END....AH SUH MI SIGHT IT, YUH NUFFI AGREE WID MI, I AM FINE WITH THAT, LOL...

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This homosexual agenda for both males and females is solely being promoted by Ashkenazi Jews, who in some twisted way believe that their destiny is to become both male & female.
This is what they believe will get them into the kingdom of God.
How twisted is that.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
How twisted is that.

Jus as twisted as Black People who follow dem....

Falla fashion mek monkey cut 'im throat ah bamboo root eno...

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:

Supposedly straight men who obsess over gays are really also gay. Instead of bedding the missus or chasing pussy, they spy on the gay neighbor: who visits him, how much time they spent in the bedroom.

When they are forty or so, they are divorced and free to watch gay porn, they find a man to f u ck them, but are very uptight, and squirt their cum as soon as he presses his meat against their hungry crack. Then they run from the house, in great fear.

But a straight, or supposedly straight Black woman hating gays is another matter. She is jealous, because she is not getting the juicy, big cock she craves. And why not? Because she is nasty. But men are not known for their fastidiousness when it comes to sticking their dicks into something, whether its a melon, a cow, a goat or even a smelly dead woman's twat.

That you are not getting anything, to make you go attack people on the web, is that you are extremely nasty. Ugly and smelly. There might be a dead fetus lodged in there! And do something about your teeth, please.

KKK posse is silent, because Blacks are killing each other!!!!

Gay, trannies, lesbians or what have you are humans and have human rights. as long as they do not bother you, leave them alone. they are our fathers, mothers, brothers sisters. People who know about discrimination against Blacks ought to be more sensitive to the plight of some Blacks.

James Baldwin, Malcolm X, Langston Hughes, Sojourner Truth....

Key word up there "supposedly" and you wish....Nuh ramp wid mi eno DUTTY BUGGMAN....like mi seh....I come from a Black Nation/Culture....and the country/culture where I come from, whose values were instilled in me from birth, battymanism is not legal nor endorsed; homosexuality is not accepted...the majority of NON-'WHITE' nations frown on and do not accept such dutty livity and are under pressure from the 'white' nations who endorse and accept and push the homosexual agenda...

If they have a right to shove their UNnaturalness down our throats and try FORCE acceptance pon we, then we have a right to speak how we feel/react to it...

THEY ARE A NASTY TWISTED EVOLUTIONARY DEAD-END...

Please stop embarrassing yourSelf professing to know anything about me or my offline personal life...it's just healthy and fine as am I; thank you....mi nuh have nuh man problem unlike you who clearly does- clearly yuh dideh ah jerk off ova yuh keyboard ova mon picta.....yuh disgust mi...nufi mention YOU ARE LOONY TUNES AND AH ONE POPPY-SHOW...yuh cyan chat tuh mi eno....

Yuh mean dead fetus like di one lodged ina yuh renk madda's mowly popdung leaky hole...yuh fe guh choke pon dat pussyclaat til yuh drap ah grung...

best yuh sekkle yuself and go one side yuh nassy dutty FASSY....

YUH LUC-KY...kmrt...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsfZbfCNOds

as the world goes off balance from human over-population

nature provides the solution by increasing the homosexual impulse

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsfZbfCNOds

as the world goes off balance from human over-population

nature provides the solution by increasing the homosexual impulse

What about reports of shortages of women in India and China, because of population control policies, turning out wrong?
Soon a decent man cannot visit these places without getting cornrowed, no?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
@ Lionness-

seet here:

India’s Health Minister Calls Homosexuality ‘Unnatural’

quote:
NEW DELHI — Sex between two men is “completely unnatural,” India’s health minister told rural leaders during a conference this week about H.I.V. and AIDS, drawing outrage from gay rights activists and health care professionals.
quote:
“Unfortunately, there is this disease in the world and in this country where men are having sex with other men, which is completely unnatural and shouldn’t happen, but it does,” Ghulam Nabi Azad, the minister for health and family welfare said on late Monday in Delhi.

The minister’s remarks come as homosexuality is slowly gaining acceptance in some parts of India. In July 2009, New Delhi’s High Court decriminalized homosexuality in a landmark ruling that declared a British-era ban a violation of other parts of India’s Constitution. “Consensual sex amongst adults is legal, which includes even gay sex and sex among the same sexes,” the ruling said.

Now, those who know anything about law, know there is a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DECRIMINALIZATION AND LEGALIZATION, simply put-

quote:
Legalization is the process of removing a legal prohibition against something which is currently not legal.

Decriminalization removes criminal charges from an action, but leaves intact associated laws and regulations. (Leaves the law, but removes the Criminal penalty)

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else was black?
Napoleon?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria Antonia?
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I'm black Brazilian
and I'm interested in these stories.
You take too long to display things.
Show all at once!

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Cândido da Fonseca Galvão - Dom Obá

-

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpt.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FC%25C3%25A2ndido_da_Fonseca_Galv%25C3%25A3o

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
"Cariocas mummies

Purchased at auction by the Emperor D. Peter I in 1820 the mummies of the National Museum of Rio de Janeiro is one of the oldest in the Americas and also one of the rarest in the world, little time in a Discovery Channel program was quoted as "Mumia Carioca" as one of three Princesses of the Sun, this mummy has her arms and legs bandaged separately and only 06 more mummies and all have this feature in European museums in general its members had bandaged mummies on the body.
There is also the sacorfago Sha-Amun-in-su, a singer from the temple of Ammon, the ancient god of the winds, the only tomb in South America never opened! Keep them well means respect and avoids damage to the part. But technology helps kill the curiosity: X-ray, the archaeologists saw the female body inside the sarcophagus.

The collection also has other less important objects and mummies of people and animals like a cat can see in the collage.

The National Museum was the first museum of Brazil and occupies the Palace St. Kitts since 1892. Archeology in the modern wing are vases, coffins and mummies bequeathed by D. Peter I (photos). Since the collection belonged to the Greco-Roman Empress Teresa Cristina, wife of D. Peter II. The remaining nine thousand pieces spreads among sections of geology, zoology and ethnology"

-

-

[IMG]http://www.interjornal.com.br/fotos/7359367m.jpg[/IMG

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
 -

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.museunacional.ufrj.br%2FMuseuNacional%2Fcasadoimperador%2Fmuseuimpe .htm

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.uol.com.br%2Fhistoriaviva%2Freportagens%2Fmiragem_do_oriente_impri mir.html

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Brazilians prove authenticity of Egyptian múmia acquired by Dom Peter I

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-res&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anba.com.br%2Fnoticia_artes.kmf%3Fcod%3D7359367%26indice%3D150&lp=pt_en&btnTrUrl=T ranslate

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Machado de Assis, the greatest Brazilian writer was black.
Harold Bloom placed among the top 100 geniuses of world literature and "the greatest black writer appeared to present"

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Machado de Assis

-

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Cruz e Sousa
brazilian
symbolist poet

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Garrincha and pele
The two greatest players of all time
never lost a game together!

-

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Garrincha film. "Garricha the "Lone Star"

actor André Gonçalves

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I'm out with my BLUE BLOOD IS BLACK BLOOD (1500-1789) THEORY, which explains the cause of racism against Blacks; whites were ruled by a Black and coloured noble elite, and Europe of this period should be regarded as a Black civilisation. They ruled whites, used their skins to bind books and make shoes. Racism is a liberation ideology. My interest is not for random Blacks, but Black identified civilisations.

The Brazilian emperors were Black, native European Blacks.

Bluebloodisblackblood.blogspot.com

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I know.
Just wanted to show a few black Brazilians to know you. There are other great zombie.
And they say the president Pecanha.
And the music is Johnny Alf (Father of Bossa Nova)
Hope you enjoyed.

Brazil was a colony of Portugual.
In 1808 King John VI Portugual
 -
Portugual fled and came to the colony.
he fled because Napoleon invaded Portugual.

In 1822, Brazil becomes independent of Portugual.
Dom João VI returns to Portugual and his son Dom Pedro I is.
 -
And the last king of Brazil Dom Pedro II's son Dom Pedro I
 -

Blacks emperors who are you saying before that?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Nilo peçanha (black president )
 -
Johny alf he influenced the Vinicius de Moraes, Joao Gilberto and Tom Jobim.
 -

ZUMBI of Palmares
 -

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Soliloguy,
Yes that is what you have to eat in a little time.
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/06/15/****-burger-japanese-researcher-creates-artificial-meat-from-human-feces-video/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDvSPQ7megQ

the Future of European white
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj0HdW2iDs

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

[this is what educated whites see when they speak and think about Blacks: a hierarchy, no equality.]

we should shift the attention away from the biological, skull measuring, one drop rule type approach of Blacks and Blackness.
that's what Nazis are interested in, because they want to proof that Blacks are just mere animals.
historical Blacks are of interest if they were part of a ruling elite
if the elite was Black identified.
How Classical African they looked or how black their skin is of little use.
we need to know why there is racism, and how this is connected with the things they hide: Black Kings.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
You missed the questions!
How we will support his theory
you do not pass the information!

[Confused]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
this is what educated whites see when they speak and think about Blacks: a hierarchy, no equality
========

Odd, since you create threads claiming the negroid is 'prognathic', yet when a white scientist says the same (look at the image you posted) suddenly they are a nazi...

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I want to see the images of noble black
with their white servants.

And the commoners black you talk to your blog.

the population should be black and white.
I do not know who was the most
I think most of population should be white.
In South Africa the white minority controlled the black majority.
The opposite should have occurred.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com