EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Race war is here.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Race war is here.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All of the victims are black. The suspected shooter is a white male and is believed to be traveling in a white truck, said Brooks."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/06/us/oklahoma-shootings/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were they wearing hoodie?

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
"All of the victims are black. The suspected shooter is a white male and is believed to be traveling in a white truck, said Brooks."

if the whites see you on the street will they shoot at you?
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:

if the whites see you on the street will they shoot at you?
 - ^

Here are the two men who have been arrested for the Tulsa murders/shootings:

-

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/08/us/oklahoma-shootings/index.html?hpt=us_c2

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview with Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's father:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032812-exclusive-robert-zimmerman-interview

.^^^^ this is probably very close to what George Zimmerman will claim happened

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ strange, the one on the left looks mixed.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032812-exclusive-robert-zimmerman-interview

The claim made by the Zimmermans is that George was knocked down by Trayvon, banged around, the gun was exposed and up may have been up for grabs at some point and Trayvon had verbally threatened George's life. I am not saying this is true but this is what is being claimed and what will be discussed a lot soon.
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then he was justified to shoot him. It was an unfortunate chain of events and fatuitous on Trayvon's part to go for the weapon, which all led to his death. Perhaps he thought he could take hold Zimmerman's gun and scare him or something, who knows what was in the kid's mind. Whatever the case may have been, it was a dumb move, and he paid a hefty price for it.

Personally, I think Zimmerman had no other recourse but to draw his weapon once Trayvon saw it and pronounced a threat to the effect that he was going to die tonight. At that point, I believe in Zimmerman's mind he was in a fight for dear life.

quote:
quote:

The claim made by the Zimmermans is that George was knocked down by Trayvon, banged around, the gun was exposed and up may have been up for grabs at some point and Trayvon had verbally threatened George's life. I am not saying this is true but this is what is being claimed and what will be discussed a lot soon.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then he was justified to shoot him. It was an unfortunate chain of events and fatuitous on Trayvon's part to go for the weapon,

you seem to have learnt a new word.lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Then he was justified to shoot him. It was an unfortunate chain of events and fatuitous on Trayvon's part to go for the weapon, which all led to his death. Perhaps he thought he could take hold Zimmerman's gun and scare him or something, who knows what was in the kid's mind. Whatever the case may have been, it was a dumb move, and he paid a hefty price for it.

Personally, I think Zimmerman had no other recourse but to draw his weapon once Trayvon saw it and pronounced a threat to the effect that he was going to die tonight. At that point, I believe in Zimmerman's mind he was in a fight for dear life.

quote:
quote:

Suppose Trayvon was beating him had finished beating him and had begun to stand up and leave and then George who was mad and humiliated shot him as Trayvon was getting off of him.
You don't know, this may have happened.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I heard my girl use it today [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Then he was justified to shoot him. It was an unfortunate chain of events and fatuitous on Trayvon's part to go for the weapon,

you seem to have learnt a new word.lol

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Impossibility seeing as the scream precipitated the shooting. If he was removing himself off Zimmerman, why the scream? The shooting occured in the midst of the struggle. BTW, I believe the scream is that of Zimmerman.

quote:
Suppose Trayvon was beating him had finished beating him and had begun to stand up and leave and then George who was mad and humiliated shot him as Trayvon was getting off of him.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Aaaaah you seet too! I didn't think it was just me, lol...That was my point in posting the picture of them [Wink] (the yte guy on the left is 32 [Eek!] smh- meth use maybe?) since the thread's ORIGINAL topic seems to be about the Tulsa shootings, it seemed appropriate to post them here...

but of course it's turned into yet another Trayvon Martin thread smh...

It also seems as though the OP is orgasmic at the thought of a race war...no doubt he was salivating like a starving mongrel, if not foaming at the mouth like a rabid mongrel, when he typed 'race war is here'....Ijs.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

Well if nothing else, got a voice expert willing to put his reputation on the line that it IS Trayvon Martin's voice...and what ah way the screaming just ABRUPTLY stopped when the gunshot rang out...

but then, Zimmerman didn't need to scream for help anymore once he shot and killed the youth nuh true... [Roll Eyes]

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

Maybe he is from Hawaii. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
(the yte guy on the left is 32...
Typo I meant to say on the right....

'possibly Native American' I heard it mentioned bout the younger one...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com