This is topic Zimmerman heads to court... in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006675

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

A Florida prosecutor plans to announce criminal charges on Wednesday against the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed an unarmed black teen in a case that has captivated the United States, the Washington Post and NBC News reported.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-shooter-george-zimmerman-charged-washington-post-184014387.html

Posted by the lioness (Member # 17353) on :

-
New Black Panther Party chief of staff Michelle Williams apologizes after George Zimmerman radio outburst
Tampa, Florida - It was an emotional interview for Michelle Williams.

As a community activist and chief of staff for the New Black Panther Party, Michelle is used to addressing many issues. But when it comes to her passion in the Trayvon Martin case, she gets especially upset and tearful.

Through tears she said, "If my words, my words that I had to say out of anger will make the American people address this issue, let it be my time, Melanie. Let it be my time to address this issue with America, that we say enough is enough. We can't have any more killings."

Michelle is now offering an apology for her controversial comments.

She spoke openly, "My words were out of anger. I did not incite, I
did not promote, nor did I encourage anyone to go and pick up a gun."

In an online interview this week, Michelle Williams spoke openly of her frustration with what she calls the massive racial problem in this country, especially over the Trayvon Martin case. She admits that her sadness over the case was overwhelming and that she spoke harshly during the online segment.

Her words were not taken lightly and were replayed Tuesday morning by nationally syndicated radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge.

Michelle said during the interview, "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs, these pink people, these ---- people. It has been long overdue. My prize right now this evening ... is gonna be the bounty, the arrest, dead or alive, for George Zimmerman. You feel me?"

Bubba addressed her saying, "Michelle, really? You are so much better than that, honey."

"My words that I spoke were very passionate, passionate anger of an activist, of an advocate, of a leader who sat by and watched so much destruction happen. Melanie, my back is against the wall," she told us.

Michelle is putting out an open invitation to any group - the Ku Klux Klan, black, white, mayors, cops - anyone out there, who wants to talk about keeping peace in the Martin case, she's willing to listen.

"This whole Trayvon Martin case has been an injustice that America is watching unfold. I feel like I'm reading a Nancy Drew novel right now, because of all the twists and turns. 'Oh wait a minute, we have him here, no wait, we have him here,'" she said.

In a candid moment during her 10 News interview, she said, "Do I want to see George Zimmerman dead? No. Do I want to see him brought to justice? Hell yes."

Michelle assured us that she doesn't want to have anyone out there pick up a gun. "I don't want violence, I don't promote violence. That's why I told you, my words were out of anger."

Michelle admits that she got a call from Tampa Police Chief Jane Castor Monday. The chief wanted to make there would be no violence, and Michelle assured her there would not be.

Michelle also admits she's gotten a lot of support on Facebook from people who heard her comments. She says they've told her "it's about time that someone talk about racial problems"... albeit with some harsh words.

Michelle Williams say she'll keep fighting, no matter what happens with the outcome in this case. She says the memory of her grandfather keeps her going each and every day.

Then, she adds with a smile, "He's a white man."
 -

Attorney General Eric Holder Praises Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation

(CNSNews.com) – Attorney General Eric Holder praised left-wing activist Rev. Al Sharpton at the opening of the National Action Network (NAN) convention on Wednesday, and also stressed that the Justice Department is conducting a thorough investigation of the fatal Trayvon Martin shooting that “will examine the facts and the law.”

Sharpton, president of NAN and host of MSNBC’s Politics Nation, has led several rallies demanding the arrest of George Zimmerman, who reportedly shot Martin on Feb. 26. On Mar. 30 in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting occurred, Sharpton pledged that his group would “move to the next level if Zimmerman isn’t arrested.”

At the opening of NAN’s 14th annual convention in Washington, D.C., the attorney general first thanked MSNBC’s Rev. Sharpton “for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill.”

Concerning Trayvon Martin, Holder said, “I know that many of you are greatly -- and rightly -- concerned about the recent shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a young man whose future has been lost to the ages."

"As most of you know, three weeks ago, the Department of Justice launched an investigation into this incident, which remains open at this time, and prevents me from talking in detail about this matter," he said.

“Although I cannot share where current efforts will lead us from here, I can assure you that, in this investigation – and in all cases – we will examine the facts and the law,” said Holder. “If we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action. And, at every step, the facts and the law will guide us forward.
The National Action Network, which Sharpton founded, has held multiple rallies about the Martin shooting, largely critical of shooter George Zimmerman, irrespective of an ongoing investigation.

Zimmerman, who has not been arrested in the case, said he acted in self-defense after following Martin on Feb. 26, the night Martin was killed. A Florida special prosecutor announced on Monday that the case will not be taken before a Florida grand jury, though the investigation will continue. The FBI and Justice Department are also pursuing their investigations.

MSNBC’s Sharpton has led several rallies, shouting “Arrest Zimmerman Now!” and has called for civil disobedience and an “occupation” in Sanford, Fla., if an arrest is not made.

Posted by Oshun (Member # 19740) on :

and so it begins...

Posted by facts (Member # 19596) on :

OJ Simpson redux and add in Rodney King for good measure. This shyt is ridiculous. The outcome will be in favor of social justice. They're going to throw Zimmerman under the bus to appease a group of people.

^Now, you know who rules the U.S. of A...

^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this.

Posted by The Pattern Effect (Member # 6729) on :

Patterns for Powernomics...the principle of One-way dependenices....knock yourselves out my children...enjoy your happy meals [Wink]

It's Home or nothing for free me. [Cool]

Update: Zimmerman has been taken into custody.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Screw you fatt butt Michelle, I as a white do NOT accept your excuse for your outburst, then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us. Remember the words of this wench and take it to heart White people.

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this. "

He is right.

Black have not power!

Wake -up
Black people!
stop dreaming, please!
Stupid blacks!

In my country too
Blacks are in the hands of
left

quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us.

[Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent

in the world of whites, yeah of course.

Blacks are using White guilt to wrest political control to themselves. They used intimidation tactics and veiled threats of violence to get the State to cave in to their demands. You can bet your bottom dollar this criminal proceeding will be driven to do one thing, that is, to effect 'social justice' on Behalf Blacks. There is no longer rule of law. What we have is rule of retribution. Not a good time to be White or perceived as such in America. Expect a conviction. Zimmerman will serve hard time.

Just fucking mind boggling!

quote:
Screw you fatt butt Michelle, I as a white do NOT accept your excuse for your outburst, then again all Blacks hate us anyhow and you were just being truthful of what all Blacks secretly think when they see a White person, the secret intolerable hatred they have for us. Remember the words of this wench and take it to heart White people.

Posted by Peregrine (Member # 17741) on :

This is better I just feel like they should have arrested this man sooner.

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

Facts I say Zimmerman had a right to kill Trayvon and not have to exlain anything to anyone... except tell the cops he was threatened-- and on this information he was let go. That's okay with you isn't it?

[Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
I say Zimmerman had a right to kill Trayvon and not have to exlain anything to anyone... except tell the cops he was threatened-- and on this information he was let go. That's okay with you isn't it Facts?

When you get done rolling your eyes will you say something please?

^I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.

quote:
Originally posted by facts:
^I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.

You are talking outta your ass..

This is after literally declaring Zimmerman innocent.

Fuching Cracker you, I would give you a boot myself if I saw you falling down..

Fuching cracker.. [Big Grin]

Pussyclot, cosmetic dread, quote me saying Zimmerman is innocent. Bombaclot!

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

quote:
Pussyclot, cosmetic dread, quote me saying Zimmerman is innocent. Bombaclot!

quote:
quote:

Lil stinky pink roach cracker... your time in America is done.

In bout 20 years, you will be finding your way back to central Asia...

Your time of evil is done. Watch Trayvon, bring you down...

quote:
^Yea but it is the bleeding heart liberal Whites working on the Federal level that have empowered Blacks to this extent. I have always known this.

Those white liberals are really Muurs, but they are pale skin like you. Lol, the black man comes in all types and colour, it is the blood you should watch. You need to catch up muur with Noble Prophet Ali Drew's works.

What that tells you is that those yer "bleeding heart liberals", who I call pale skin Muurish children (the "tawny" muurs), together with their Muurish brothers and sisters (the Muurs) have rounded up your cracker asses...and we are going to "slave" your pig skin....

Tables have turned.

Watch out! [Big Grin]

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:

[Roll Eyes] Oh, you mean the HATE THAT HATE PRODUCED?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neNboHZ3paQ
^ click here

quote:
..was not born to make yte people feel comfortable
I am an African first
I am Black first
I want what’s good for me and my people first
And if my survival means your total destruction, Then so be it…

You built this wicked system...

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Interview with Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's father:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/trayvon_martin/032812-exclusive-robert-zimmerman-interview

.^^^^ this is probably very close to what George Zimmerman will claim happened

Trayvon's mom says 'shooting was accident,' Zimmerman to face judge
10:00 a.m. EST, April 12, 2012|
By Arelis R. Hernández and Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman woke up in a Seminole County jail cell this morning as the mother of Trayvon Martin, the teen he killed, revealed on national television that she thinks the shooting was an accident.

Zimmerman is set to go before Judge Mark Herr at 1:30 p.m. today on a charge of second-degree murder.

Asked what she would like to ask to Zimmerman, Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said on The Today Show that she wants an apology from him.
"I believe it was an accident. I believe it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back," Fulton said, revealing her opinion about what happened the night her 17-year-old son was shot to death. "I would ask him, did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon."

Fulton said even if Zimmerman is found not guilty, the arrest achieves the goal of their campaign to raise awareness and bring him to justice.

"We just want him to be held accountable for what he done," Fulton said. "We are happy that he was arrested so that he can give his side of the story."

The case has been assigned to Circuit Court Judge Jessica Recksiedler.

Zimmerman was charged following an investigation by special prosecutor Angela Corey, who was asked by Gov. Rick Scott to take over the case.

The decision was met with relief from Trayvon's parents, attorneys and supporters nationwide. In Sanford, where the teen was killed, residents celebrated and clamored that justice was on its way.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's new attorney Mark O'Mara told reporters outside his Orlando office Wednesday that he plans to ask a judge to grant bail for his client so Zimmerman can assist with his defense.

"He needs to be safe, but he doesn't need to be in a jail to be safe," O'Mara said. "He just has to be left alone and let the process work."

Zimmerman hired O'Mara after getting referrals from other lawyers and the two spoke for an hour Wednesday in several telephone conversations, O'Mara said.

He advised Zimmerman to remain calm and listen to his advice.

"I think he's troubled with the charges," O'Mara said. "I think that he is troubled with the last number of weeks of what he's had to go through. This isolation."

Fulton, alongside Trayvon's father and their attorney, said she sympathizes with Zimmerman's family but asked for their consideration.

"I understand that his family is hurting but think about our family, we lost our teenage son," she told Today Show anchor Ann Curry. "His parents can pick up the phone and call him, but we can't pick up the phone and call Trayvon any more."

Facts:

quote:
I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.
What a bizarre comment.

Florida's peculiar stand your ground law is the reason the killer walked free that night. No further evidence was needed according to those who support it. All they needed was a self defense claim. It certainly didn't help Trayvon because the color of his skin wasn't suitable to the police, despite a police investigator saying a few days later there was probable cause to arrest the killer.

-

Bloody criminal [Big Grin]

Lioness' link:

Another link:

Apr 12, 12:21 PM EDT

Prosecutors face hurdles in Trayvon Martin case
By TAMARA LUSH and GREG BLUESTEIN
Associated Press

Meanwhile, Martin's mother clarified what she meant by telling "Today" the case was an accident.

That comment left it unclear if she thought the shooting was accidental. But Fulton told The Associated Press that she was referring to the chance encounter between Zimmerman and her son.
"Their meeting was the accident," Fulton said. "That was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder ... They were never supposed to meet."

-

I see he's letting his hair grow to hide the deep gash in the back of his head.

What is your angle, dude? Are you Rasta or what? One minute you are espousing Rastafari, next, you are propounding tawny moorish infiltration of the White American establishment -an MSTA doctrine. So which is it? You are a hot mess, Cosmetic dread [Eek!] .

quote:
quote:

Those white liberals are really Muurs, but they are pale skin like you. Lol, the black man comes in all types and colour, it is the blood you should watch. You need to catch up muur with Noble Prophet Ali Drew's works.

What that tells you is that those yer "bleeding heart liberals", who I call pale skin Muurish children (the "tawny" muurs), together with their Muurish brothers and sisters (the Muurs) have rounded up your cracker asses...and we are going to "slave" your pig skin....

Tables have turned.

Watch out! [Big Grin]

How is what I say bizarre? We've all been duped and misled by MSM. Don't you think that we should wait for the facts to be revealed in a court of law?

quote:
Facts:

quote:
I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.
What a bizarre comment.

Florida's peculiar stand your ground law is the reason the killer walked free that night. No further evidence was needed according to those who support it. All they needed was a self defense claim. It certainly didn't help Trayvon because the color of his skin wasn't suitable to the police, despite a police investigator saying a few days later there was probable cause to arrest the killer.

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

quote:
Lioness' link:

Another link:

Apr 12, 12:21 PM EDT

Prosecutors face hurdles in Trayvon Martin case
By TAMARA LUSH and GREG BLUESTEIN
Associated Press

Meanwhile, Martin's mother clarified what she meant by telling "Today" the case was an accident.

That comment left it unclear if she thought the shooting was accidental. But Fulton told The Associated Press that she was referring to the chance encounter between Zimmerman and her son.
"Their meeting was the accident," Fulton said. "That was the accident. Not the actual act of him shooting him. That was murder ... They were never supposed to meet."

LOL her lawyer did look concerned when she uttered those words on TV. I suspect he made her "clarify" her comments before it damaged their case any further. I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment. But this is why the parties involved should STFU and let lawyers do the talking.

^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away. I was like, huh? It is like they knew Zimmerman was not the one who initiated the hostile confrontation. It was like they were telling the world that their son was a hot head.

What she did is called a Freudian slip.

Another thing, why are blacks so damn inarticulate? Not a single one of them could weave together a coherent sentence. The Trayvon legal team sounded like a bunch of damn southern bamma buffoons. They sounded so goddamn uneducated, it was pathetic!

the last thing Zimmerman told police dispatch was that Trayvon was running away to the other entrance to the neighborhood.
They had told him stop following.

So how do you get from this to the shooting?
It seems like he continued to follow and indtead of driving off.

Listen to what his father said in the link I posted. It's hard to put this all together,
The last thing he said to 911 Trayvon was running away. Then why did another confrontation occur?

^ its just a red herring. It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious. And following someone is not regarded as "starting" a fight. Its down to who threw the first blow or if the jury is convinced Zimmerman was really in fear for his life.
quote:
^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away.

The link?
quote:
“I don’t believe that it was an accident. I believe he got out of his vehicle, he had an intent in his mind, he carried out the intent and that’s why my son is no longer with us.”
This lady should really STFU. How are you going to prove that he intended to kill Martin that night? Why would he call the police, why would there be a scuffle if he indented to kill Martin that night. I guess media spot light is addictive but they really need to shut this woman up.

It was at the National Action Network building the day the decision came down to arrest Zimmerman. I will see if I can find the video.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
^You caught that too, heh! Yep! And what about the father? He rambled on about how black youth aggression needs to be dealt with and that we need to teach our boys it is better to walk away.

The link?

State of Florida v. George Zimmerman

Affidavit of Probable Cause - Second Degree Murder

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-04/69353440.pdf

Tho, I do get that some here do not comprehend the standard of 'probable cause' and that there are elements that are NEEDED/NECESSARY to establish that standard, in order for it (the standard) to be met....those who work in, have worked in, or are very familiar with the legal field, well overstand it....

[Roll Eyes] ^ Those who don't have a rass clue will continue to argue it smh lol....

-

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

quote:
then again all Blacks hate us anyhow a

It's not just blacks.
The Yellows, Reds, and brown don't like you much either.
Cause & Effect, or the "What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around" syndrome.

Don't get mad. Just, for once, Get righteous.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Anguishofbeing:
I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment.

And the cat comes out of the bag..

Angelina, the person who supposedly wants the facts to come out before jumping to conclusions, is caught with his pants down.

Not that it was that much of a secret given your uncle tom replies earlier.

Posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist (Member # 18853) on :

Narmerthoth, if Blacks hate Whites, why exactly are you flooding our countries? Why the obsession to live with us? It's never vice versa. White immigration to sub-sahara africa is non-existant, yet there are millions of blacks flooding Europe. In fact a lot of them die trying to get here, that shows their obsession to live in white lands. Only in the news the other day, they found a van load of dead black african illegal immigrants at the back of a truck in france. They died of suffocation. Such stories are always in the news. Yet how many white people die in desperation to settle in sub-sahara africa? so desperate they illegally squeeze in the back of vans and suffocate? [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Narmerthoth, if Blacks hate Whites, why exactly are you flooding our countries? ...blah..blah..blah.. [Roll Eyes]

You have no country for anyone to steal.

You are the landless cagots who stole land everywhere they went... [Big Grin]

Anguishofbeing:

''LOL her lawyer did look concerned when she uttered those words on TV. I suspect he made her "clarify" her comments before it damaged their case any further. I think she knows in her heart Zimmerman didn't want to KILL her son, hence the "accident" comment.''

I didn't see the version with the lawyer but I'm sure it made him nervous. And you can leave the metaphysical ''heart'' bs out of it and stick to what is known. What is known? Zimmerman shot to death an unarmed person.

Robert Zimmerman knows for a fact his brother didn't follow Trayvon. And how would he know this. Well Zipperman told him so.

Facts:

''I will wait and see what evidence is presented by the prosecution. Then will I be able to determine if the police were right to let him go.''

Again,you need to remind yourself he was let go the night of the murder because it was determined Zipperman's word was good enough for them.

What a bizarre comment.

quote:
[QB] ^ its just a red herring. It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious. And following someone is not regarded as "starting" a fight. Its down to who threw the first blow or if the jury is convinced Zimmerman was really in fear for his life.

Assuming that it's still legal to follow somebody even after being told by police on the phone not to:

1) How likely will Zimmerman be found not guilty?

2) If found not guilty on all charges will it cause ongoing protests or riots or will it only be a couple of protests that soon die out?

3) If he's found not guilty and somebody shoots him dead later in the street intending retaliation will most of the black community in America and Europe support it do you think?

Anguisofbeing:

''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''

Of course it isn't illegal to follow someone. What's illegal is following someone with the *intent* to see what he *thinks* Trayvon is up to--then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw. You guys are trying to protect Zimmerman at every turn in the road. Zimmerman should have kept his ass in his hillbilly truck and went the f..k home like Trayvon was doing. At the very least Zimmerman should kept his weapon in the truck.

But that wouldn't work either. How could Zimmerman protect himself if he suddenly found out Trayvon was armed. No, it's better to take the weapon just in case Trayvon punched his ass in the jaw. Yeah, killing a guy is always the best solution--especially when you insert yourself in a situation that you figure you can control because you're armed.

Now Zimmerman is in big trouble with the law all because he couldn't or didn't want to walk away. I do not feel sorry for the clown mf--not in the least.

''Another thing, why are blacks so damn inarticulate? Not a single one of them could weave together a coherent sentence. The Trayvon legal team sounded like a bunch of damn southern bamma buffoons. They sounded so goddamn uneducated, it was pathetic!''

So that's the problem with you isn't it? You really have it in for blacks don't you. Well I have a problem with what you said. Now, go f..k yourself and your mom and your dad and everyone else who's had the misfortune of knowing your demon-haunted ass.

Dolt.

This affidavit is laughable. She does not even state who strikes first! Where the hell is the probable cause? What on earth is the prosecutor thinking? They will plead down. Politics is driving this case.

Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit "Irresponsible And Unethical"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/04/12/alan_dershowitz_zimmerman_arrest_affidavit_irresponsible_and_unethical.html

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
State of Florida v. George Zimmerman

Affidavit of Probable Cause - Second Degree Murder

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2012-04/69353440.pdf

Tho, I do get that some here do not comprehend the standard of 'probable cause' and that there are elements that are NEEDED/NECESSARY to establish that standard, in order for it (the standard) to be met....those who work in, have worked in, or are very familiar with the legal field, well overstand it....

[Roll Eyes] ^ Those who don't have a rass clue will continue to argue it smh lol....

-

quote:
[QB] Anguisofbeing:

''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''

Of course it isn't illegal to follow someone. What's illegal is following someone with the *intent* to see what he *thinks* Trayvon is up to--then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw.

It's not illegal to follow someone in a public place with intent to see what they are up to.
In stating this is does not mean that the person saying it agrees with the law. They are stating what the law is and how the issue is likely to be delt with in court.
The person saying:''It's not illegal to follow someone you think is suspicious.''
is not sayng "I feel it was ok for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon"
They are not expressing a personal ethical opinion. They are stating what the law says, regardless of their opinion of that law.

Zimmerman's story is that he was puched in the nose, he fell to the ground and his nose was broken. He says that Trayvon threatened to kill him and was continuing to punch him on the ground, that he called for help and that Travon said to him something to the effect "you're going to die tonight" and that his gun could have been used against him had he not fired it first

This may or may not be what happened. It may be total BS

But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.

quote:
then pulling a gun and killing the kid after he may have been punched in the jaw.
Yes, this would be illegal as I don't think wouldn't be protected by SYG. Only problem for you is we don’t know if this is what happened.

quote:
You guys are trying to protect Zimmerman at every turn in the road.
"You guys". LOL come on gramps, you're too caught up. Whatever you think of Zimmerman I just don't think he intended to kill Martin that night, sorry. Manslaughter would have been a better charge to prove. He came out the vehicle with the intent and then a carried out the intent? Do you really think they are going to prove this? The most I’m willing to accept at is that he took the cowards way out after losing a fight, this is different however from saying he intended to kill Martin that night. When you take into account calling the cops to the scene and that the confrontation went to scuffle, that theory just doesn't make any sense. Its more believable that it was an accident and I think Martin's mother (who's not an expert lawyer or talking points race hustler) believes this which is why she said what she said.

quote:
It's not just blacks.
The Yellows, Reds, and brown don't like you much either.
Cause & Effect, or the "What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around" syndrome.

Don't get mad. Just, for once, Get righteous

Exactly, lol...

AND YEP, JUST AS I SAID:

quote:

-

Lioness:

''But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.''

Would it have been clearer to you if I said Trayvon punched Zimmerman on the forehead? You said Zimmerman said Trayvon punched him in the nose. Nearly everyone here agrees they don't know the full circumstances. So you attempting to build an argument around what's already obvious is nonsense. Come back again when you can assert yourself in context.

Anguishofbeing:

''Yes, this would be illegal as I don't think wouldn't be protected by SYG. Only problem for you is we don’t know if this is what happened.''

Again, the authorities thought SYG protected Zimmerman. The perception of this peculiar law is why Zimmerman walked free that night and remained that way until recently.

''Whatever you think of Zimmerman I just don't think he intended to kill Martin that night, sorry.''

I'm thinking you mean several minutes before the killing. If so then your point stands on its own and I agree with it despite what Trayvon's mom says about Zimmerman's intent.

However, if you want to maintain Zimmerman didn't intend to Kill Martin when he pulled his gun and shot and killed him then how do you explain Zimmerman's actions: intent number 1: unholstering the gun; intent number 2: aiming it at Martin's chest; intent number 3: firing the gun into Martin's chest. Are you suggesting Zimmerman had no idea of the killing power of a gun? Hmmm, maybe Zimmerman thought this was a video game.

''Manslaughter would have been a better charge to prove.''

That may be true. But the other side of the legal argument, from the television analysts, say it's possible Corey set the bar high in thinking it may be reduced to manslaughter somewhere down the line. Prosecutors are not exempt from maneuvering, not by a long shot.

quote:
Lioness:

''But you saying that he got punched in the jaw is based on absolutely nothing. Nobody involved in this case is claiming that.
You simply made it up.''

Would it have been clearer to you if I said Trayvon punched Zimmerman on the forehead? You said Zimmerman said Trayvon punched him in the nose. Nearly everyone here agrees they don't know the full circumstances. So you attempting to build an argument around what's already obvious is nonsense. Come back again when you can assert yourself in context.

1) what in particular is obvious nonsense?

2) and how would you know if it is nonsense?

1. You saying I made it up and not realizing it means nothing. Zimmerman said he was punched in the nose. I threw punched in the Jaw. Does this mean Trayvon only punched him in the nose. No. But what it does mean in all probability Trayvon also punched him in the jaw; maybe the eyebrows; maybe his neck. So what changes here?

2 It's nonsense because you are feebly clinging to one little detail that means nothing. If it makes you feel better in trying to gain a foothold where you can't then you have my permission to move Trayvon's fist over a few inches to the nose spot... and keep it there. Once you do this don't bring up Zimmerman saying he got his head bashed. Keep your focus on the nose and jaw comment. You'll be okay then.

quote:
However, if you want to maintain Zimmerman didn't intend to Kill Martin when he pulled his gun and shot and killed him then how do you explain Zimmerman's actions
I think in that split second he was just thinking I need to get outta this situation (of being pounded on the ground). and of course this is assuming his story is true.

Then again, if Martin's side is to be believed, why would Zimmerman kill Martin when he Martin was screaming for help esp. when the cops he called were suppose to be coming? With everybody hearing him screaming did he think he could "shut" him up by simply killing him in cold blood? Would that make any sense?

quote:
1. You saying I made it up and not realizing it means nothing. Zimmerman said he was punched in the nose. I threw punched in the Jaw. Does this mean Trayvon only punched him in the nose. No. But what it does mean in all probability Trayvon also punched him in the jaw; maybe the eyebrows; maybe his neck. So what changes here?

2 It's nonsense because you are feebly clinging to one little detail that means nothing. If it makes you feel better in trying to gain a foothold where you can't then you have my permission to move Trayvon's fist over a few inches to the nose spot... and keep it there. Once you do this don't bring up Zimmerman saying he got his head bashed. Keep your focus on the nose and jaw comment. You'll be okay then.

Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.

But based only on what Zimmerman said you say it was likely Trayvon punched him.
Zimmerman also says he was decked to the ground and was beaten on more and verbally threatened.

So you are just arbitarily going into what he said and saying one of the things he said is likey and other claims he made are unlikey. You are just picking and choosing with no reason.
Where are you getting this likely/unlikey stuff from?

As for forensics on the voice I will not be surprised if Zimmerman has his own "experts" saying the scream for help was his. Was it his or Trayvons's? I don't know

Posted by JMT2 (Member # 16951) on :

^^^^

Nobody gives a fuk about your lame @ss opinion. 36 post within 24 hours. They're paying you around the clock now?

^It's a team of them...

lioness productions 9226

If the Lp quit for one month there would be no more ES

Anguishofbeing:

''Then again, if Martin's side is to be believed, why would Zimmerman kill Martin when he Martin was screaming for help esp. when the cops he called were suppose to be coming? With everybody hearing him screaming did he think he could "shut" him up by simply killing him in cold blood? Would that make any sense?''

Actually I agree with that. Martin's side, aided by the experts, say it was Martin yelling. I think it well could have been Zimmerman for reasons already given.

''Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

''You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.''

This line of speculation has already been touched on in this thread.

Giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, if he wasn't struck by Trayvon as he says he was then Zimmerman, in addition to being a killer, is a cold blooded killer. It is likely some kind of struggle ensued according to the witness reports. But your point is no one knows the full story. No one questions that. But what you do know is Zimmerman killed Trayvon. He didn't have to do it. I stand by that. I'll say it again, punkass didn't have to shoot to kill the kid. So all you have left for argumentation purposes is continue to come up with any plausible scenario you can muster to make your idea of a confrontation exist or not exist and somehow place this in some kind of limbo because no one was there except the two. Everybody here has speculated on this. I haven't passed anything off as fact. Correction: Zimmerman is a killer. Zimmerman went looking for trouble because he knew he had a killing machine in his holster as back up. I hope a trial finds him guilty and lock his ass up.

quote:
[QB] ''Nobody knows if a punch was really thrown by Trayvon.

''You say it is likely why? Zimmerman could have followed Trayvon and then shot him with no punches involved.''

This line of speculation has already been touched on in this thread.

Giving Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt, if he wasn't struck by Trayvon as he says he was then Zimmerman, in addition to being a killer, is a cold blooded killer. It is likely some kind of struggle ensued according to the witness reports. But your point is no one knows the full story. No one questions that. But what you do know is Zimmerman killed Trayvon. He didn't have to do it. I stand by that. I'll say it again, punkass didn't have to shoot to kill the kid.

I don't know what happened. But hypothetically if someone had you on the ground is punching you in the face, saying "you're going to die tonight" and you are losing and you feel they might try to take your gun, in these type of circumstances you might consider shooting the person because you don't know if they are going to really try to kill you like they said they would or not. If your're scared you might shoot.
The story could be total bull but the hypothetical is easily plausible.

This is what will be claimed. I am guessing he will beat all charges.
Unless he gets stressed out and tells the story differently on different days if he's lying about part of it.

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman trial could be months off For now, George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case hinges on two things: whether the judge will allow him to be free on bail, and whether the case is dismissed as justifiable homicide under Florida's Stand Your Ground law.

By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / April 13, 2012
For the killing of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman will spend a week in jail – or perhaps the rest of his life.
Defense attorneys hope to get Mr. Zimmerman out of the Seminole County Jail in Florida a week from Friday on April 20 when a bond hearing is scheduled. If convicted of second-degree murder, the charge brought by prosecutors this week, the neighborhood watch captain who shot the unarmed teenager in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., faces up to life in prison.

In any case, says Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s attorney, it’s very, very early in the process of detailing charges, gathering evidence, and building a defense. As a result, he says, any trial won’t begin for months.

RECOMMENDED: Gun Nation: Inside America's gun-carry culture

“I cannot imagine it going to trial within the year,” Mr. O’Mara told NPR.

At this point, the only official document in the case is a brief, three-page affidavit filed by special prosecutor Angela Corey.

It states that Zimmerman “profiled” Trayvon, who was “unarmed and was not committing a crime.” Zimmerman “assumed Martin was a criminal [who] did not belong in the gated community.”

There is nothing in the affidavit to indicate that Zimmerman was motivated by race in following Trayvon. (Zimmerman is white and Trayvon was black.) But in his cellphone call to 911, Zimmerman “made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood.”

At this point, the chain of events leading to Trayvon's death as outlined in the affidavit becomes hazy. It says “Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued.” Zimmerman – the only surviving eyewitness to the event – says he was headed back to his car when Trayvon attacked him. In any case, there is some physical evidence that Zimmerman had been injured.

The affidavit also says that Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, “has reviewed the 911 calls and identified the voice crying for help as Trayvon Martin’s voice.”

The Orlando Sentinel newspaper has reported that experts it contacted could not confirm that it was Trayvon's cry because they had no sample of the teen’s voice to compare. But using a sample of Zimmerman’s voice, they confidently eliminated Zimmerman as the one crying out in distress.

Although it could be months before Zimmerman’s trial begins and ends, it’s also possible that his guilt or innocence could be quickly determined under Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground law, which allows citizens to use deadly force rather than retreat in the face of a potentially life-threatening encounter.

"It is going to be a facet of this defense, I'm sure," O’Mara, an experienced defense attorney, told the Associated Press. "That statute has some troublesome portions to it, and we're now going to have some conversations and discussions about it as a state. But right now it is the law of Florida, and it is the law that is going to have an impact on this case."

There's a "high likelihood it could be dismissed by the judge even before the jury gets to hear the case," Florida defense attorney Richard Hornsby told the AP. Karin Moore, an assistant professor of law at Florida A&M University, said the law "puts a tremendous burden on the state to prove that it wasn't self-defense."

Since Florida passed its Stand Your Ground law in 2005, the state has seen a tripling of instances in which justifiable homicide is successfully used as a defense in shooting cases. The challenge for Zimmerman is explaining why he followed Trayvon rather than wait for a police officer to arrive, as the 911 dispatcher had told him to do.

Zimmerman is expected to enter a not guilty plea during his May 29 arraignment hearing.

Before that, his attorney will argue that Zimmerman be allowed to remain free on bond – pointing out that his client did not flee the area during the six weeks since he shot and killed Trayvon.

"I think he deserves to be out on bond, with whatever conditions the court believes appropriate to protect him and the process," O'Mara told NPR. "I would like him out, so that he can assist me in preparing for his defense."

To prove their case, prosecutors must show that Zimmerman committed an “imminently dangerous” act that showed a “depraved” lack of regard for human life.

quote:
Zimmerman went looking for trouble

Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:

Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]
LOL! Informer-rat, you are showing your true face... [Big Grin]

-

-

quote:
don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps. [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] kmt It's a dam shame that no one taught you to show respect to your Elders smh...yeah yeah I already know what you're going to say so let me tell you in advance-  -

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Why are people calling this dude Zimmerman a Latino. The Dude is white, his father is clearly white. Also Latino is not a damn race its a culture, so if he is Latino he would simply be called White.

Its like saying "White Anglos"

quote:
quote:

Dude this has to be the dumbest comment so far. I was with you to a certain point but you seem to be arguing for argument's sake because first off Treyvon was doing nothing suspicious other than being black and walking to his G.F's house. That is a face, and if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black you are stupid and not suited to be around a gun.

First off there are Middle Class blacks dumbass, which Treyvon's G.F dad was obviously a member of if he lived in the Neighborhood.

The whole point of this case is that Treyvon was killed for being black, plain and simple. Only delusional closet racist whites are denying this. If Treyvon was some Dumb blond headed white bitch with her tits hanging out walking down the street that night Zimmermen would have never done ****, but because Treyvon was a black kid with a hoodie white folks lose their minds and unlawfully stalk and kill him.

It amazes me that as a black man you find nothing wrong with that, that despite WHAT THE **** happened, if he got his ass kicked or not, Zimmerman still killed Treyvon for being black.

Posted by Swenet (Member # 17303) on :

^LOL. That is because, despite the veneer of objectivity, that he wants to coat his bigoted opinions with, he's already made up his mind about Zimmerman's innocence.

When you're committed to defending a questionable character, like he is, you'll end up saying stupid sh!t, because defending Zimmerman requires overlooking, ignoring and marginalizing the many points where Zimmerman was in the wrong, and doing the exact opposite where Trayvon is concerned (i.e., emphasizing the irrelevant crimes Trayvon committed in his life).

And when Angelina is at a loss of material to demonize Trayvon, you can always count on him demonize Trayvon's parents.

Anguishofbeing:

''Whatever your views on racial profiling, middle class latinos/whites etc those who are part of the Neighborhood watch have a right to report suspicious activities. That's not "looking for trouble", don't be so emotional and irresponsible in your old age gramps.''

You disarmed your own argument here. Zimmerman called the police about this mythical suspicion. They told this clown to leave it alone they'll take care of it. He said okay.

But that wasn't the end of Zimmerman--he followed and confronted Trayvon. If this isn't looking for trouble and classifying it as such then you have no business participating in this discussion because of your reckless lack of recall in what took place preceding Trayvon's death at the hands of this killer. Suspicious activity my ass.

quote:
if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black
No I don't. And I can't wait to see how the hell the prosecutor is going to prove that's the case here. The concept behind Neighborhood watch is to report "suspicious activities", no strict guideline about ignoring black youths in hoodies because that may not be politically correct. [Roll Eyes]

As for the rest of your post about Martin was killed "for being black", well thats just worthless emotional dribble. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
They told this clown to leave it alone they'll take care of it. He said okay.
Yep, that what we know so far.
quote:
But that wasn't the end of Zimmerman--he followed and confronted Trayvon.
Oh jesus, that we do not know at this time. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
you have no business participating in this discussion
LOL! Did I not say to invest so much emotion in this case gramps? [Big Grin]

...still trying to push your rope in a straight line I see.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Why are people calling this dude Zimmerman a Latino. The Dude is white, his father is clearly white. Also Latino is not a damn race its a culture, so if he is Latino he would simply be called White.

Its like saying "White Anglos"

quote:
quote:

Dude this has to be the dumbest comment so far. I was with you to a certain point but you seem to be arguing for argument's sake because first off Treyvon was doing nothing suspicious other than being black and walking to his G.F's house. That is a face, and if you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black you are stupid and not suited to be around a gun.

First off there are Middle Class blacks dumbass, which Treyvon's G.F dad was obviously a member of if he lived in the Neighborhood.

The whole point of this case is that Treyvon was killed for being black, plain and simple. Only delusional closet racist whites are denying this. If Treyvon was some Dumb blond headed white bitch with her tits hanging out walking down the street that night Zimmermen would have never done ****, but because Treyvon was a black kid with a hoodie white folks lose their minds and unlawfully stalk and kill him.

It amazes me that as a black man you find nothing wrong with that, that despite WHAT THE **** happened, if he got his ass kicked or not, Zimmerman still killed Treyvon for being black.

Zimmerman isn't white, he's a mestizo. Half his ancestry is fully native from South America (Peru).

Anti-whites like yourself though will blame crimes committed by non-whites like Zimmerman onto white people.

Yes, he would be best described as "mestizo". You have to excuse Jari, he's not that bright. lol

from wikipedia:

George Zimmerman's account of events
According to early media reports, that night, and in later meetings, Zimmerman described in detail, and re-enacted for police, what he says took place:
He was on his way to the store to do some errands when he spotted Trayvon Martin walking through his neighborhood. He followed Martin, but lost track of him. He was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him from the left rear and confronted him. Martin asked him, "Do you have a problem?" He replied "No", and Martin then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar,while Zimmerman reached for his cell phone. He says Martin then punched him in the face, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the ground. Zimmerman called out for help, while being beaten, before shooting Martin once in the chest at close range, in self-defense.

An eyewitness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated to Fox News Orlando that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911. He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, Martin was lying in the grass, and the witness believed Martin to be dead.

It's legal to be a racist and to follow somebody in a public area, this is what the law will say
neighborhood watch is called neighborhood watch because they watch people.

Let's say Zimmerman said to police "I'm following this Nig*er he's up to something"
but while racist he hadn't said anything racist to Trayvon.
The police then tell him not to follow him.
He says he did stop following him shortly after he lost track of Trayvon, Trayvon comes up to him from behind and said "Do you have a problem?" He says he replied "No", and Martin then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar, while Zimmerman reached for his cell phone. Martin then punched him in the face, he says, knocking him down, and began beating his head against the ground. Zimmerman said he shot him to stop him.
His father also says George told him Trayvon said "you're going to die tonight". The jury will hear this and conisder it might be true if he says it in a convincing way.

So even if you prove Zimmerman was a member of the KKK and was profiling Trayvon neither of these things is criminal.
Zimmerman says he had stopped following Trayvon when police told him not to. He says Trayvon then came after him.
It's possible.
It's also possible Zimmerman is lying and Trayvon never came at him and that he had continued to pursue Trayvon and Trayvon attacked him because Zimmerman was coming at him in a threatening way.
But how could you prove that?
So far its seems no witness saw who came up to who. All there is is Zimmerman's account and he said he was standing there not continuing to follow and Trayvon came up to him, said something, knocked him to the ground and continued to beat him.
So even if he was a member of the KKK it might not be relevant legally. White racists, black racists and chicano racists still have legal rights.
And Zimmerman is not going to be saying he is a member of a white nationalist group. There are already stories of him supposedly helping black kids and a homeless black guy.
The case is going to be thrown out, let's now consider what the social aftermath of that is going to be.

Posted by Troll Patrol (Member # 18264) on :

The hoody that fits all of us.

-

quote:
The concept behind Neighborhood watch is to report "suspicious activities"
Ok Sherlock, Tell us what was "Suspicious" about Treyvon Martin.

No bullshit, just provide an aswer or admit you are full of ****.

quote:
, no strict guideline about ignoring black youths in hoodies because that may not be politically correct. [Roll Eyes]
Then you should be able to tell us what made Treyvon so "Suspicious" that it warrented Zimmerman to call the Police.

I await your nonsense bullshit off topic ranting because lord knows you are full of ****.

How the hell is Zimmerman a "Mestizo"?? what proof do you have that he is a Mestizo, your eyeball bullshit.

and LMFAO, at you trying to side with Cassite, the same Dude who claims everyone under the sun as being Cacazoid but suddenly Zimmerman with a White Father is "Mestizo"...How desperate you must be..lol

quote:
Yes, he would be best described as "mestizo". You have to excuse Jari, he's not that bright. lol

This seems to be the case. According to this dumbass Treyvon had it coming simply because he was a black kid wearing a hoodie, the "Middleclass Whites and Latinos" have the right to do so, despite there being no law against blacks wearing hoodies and despite the fact that Middle Class blacks(Treyvons G.F father) also live in said Neighborhood.

As I said it simply boils down to the fact that Treyvon was black, his white Killer if he got his ass handed to him or not, pursued him and stalked him and harrased him simply because he is black plain and simple.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
^LOL. That is because, despite the veneer of objectivity, that he wants to coat his bigoted opinions with, he's already made up his mind about Zimmerman's innocence.

When you're committed to defending a questionable character, like he is, you'll end up saying stupid sh!t, because defending Zimmerman requires overlooking, ignoring and marginalizing the many points where Zimmerman was in the wrong, and doing the exact opposite where Trayvon is concerned (i.e., emphasizing the irrelevant crimes Trayvon committed in his life).

And when Angelina is at a loss of material to demonize Trayvon, you can always count on him demonize Trayvon's parents.

if you have a white father that means you're officially "white"?

fun facts:
Mestizo is a term traditionally used in Latin America and Spain for people of mixed heritage or descent. In some countries it has come to mean a mixture of European and Amerindian, while in others, like Venezuela, mestizo still retains the original meaning of being mixed without specifying which admixture.The term was used as a racial category in the Casta system that was in use during the Spanish empire's control of their American colonies; it was used to describe those who had one European-born parent and one who was a member of an indigenous American population

The Spanish word Mestizo is from the Romance / Latin word mixticius, meaning mixed. Its usage has been documented as early as 1275,(Alfonso X -1275-General Estoria. Primera parte, Spain) to refer to the offspring of an Egyptian and a Jew.
Later to mean a mixture of European and Amerindian.

Mestizo the term was first documented in English in 1582-[Herbst, Philip (1997). The Color of Words : An Encyclopædic Dictionary of Ethnic Bias in the United States. Yarmouth: Intercultural Press. p. 144]
quote:
[QB] How the hell is Zimmerman a "Mestizo"?? what proof do you have that he is a Mestizo, your eyeball bullshit.

how is he not Mestizo his mother is Peruvian?
He's no more white than Barack
In fact Zimmerman came out of a non-white womb
You Hispanics are guilty for half of this crime

quote:
Then you should be able to tell us what made Treyvon so "Suspicious" that it warrented Zimmerman to call the Police.
I shouldn't have to tell you anything dumbo, when all you have to do is listen to the tape. Zimmerman describes Martin's behavior to the 911 dispatcher he thought was suspicious. Given the context of recent breakins and that Martin did not live there, the hoodie (yes the hoodie [Eek!] ) Zimmerman's actions there are entirely understandable. His race is brought up only after the dispatcher asked for description. This is why MSNBC had to do the cut and paste job because its not a clear cut case of racial profiling, only those desperately trying to make a connection.

You see my little emotionally frustrated friend, this is going to be major problem for those who want to hinge this case on racial profiling.
quote:
He's no more white than Barack
Yet Jari regularly calls Obama "nigger". lol!
quote:
if you have a white father that means you're officially "white"?
I told ou all Jari isn't too bright. lol

-
 -

Jailhouse Interview with Jake England one of the Tulsa shooters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CanNK3v88pI

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ABOUT TRAYVON
THINGS I'VE READ ONLINE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REPORTED IN THE MEDIA;

1.)TRAYVON MARTIN WAS RECENTLY DISCOVERED TO BE CARRYING STOLEN JEWELRY IN HIS BACKPACK AT SCHOOL.
What if Trayvon Martin WERE actually at this gated community casing out places to rob????

There were 8 robberies there in the past year. The perps were seen and were black.

2). TRAYVON MARTIN HAD RECENTLY PHYSICALLY ATTACKED A BUS DRIVER. WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT?

3). George Zimmerman was ADOPTED by a Jewish man. His mother is obviously Hispanic and they have been passing him off as HALF white, but he sure doesn't look ANY white.
I believe George Zimmerman is entirely brown...he is NOT A WHITE MAN OF ANY SORT.

Neither of these two FACTS fit their agenda.

4). TRAYVON MARTIN'S FATHER LIVED A SHORT DISTANCE FROM WHERE ALL OF THE UPHEAVAL WAS TAKING PLACE. YOU'VE SEEN ALL OF THE COP CARS ETC. TAYVON HAD TO HAVE BEEN 'MISSING,' YET NO ONE IDENTIFIED THE BODY FOR 3 DAYS. WHY?

5). TRAYVON'S FAMILY HAD TO HAVE AN ARREST OF ZIMMERMAN IN ORDER TO PURSUE THE CASE IN CIVIL COURT AND GET PAID FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR SON. NO ARREST, NO MONEY. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT THE OUTCOME OF THE CRIMINAL TRIAL IS, THEY HAD TO HAVE AN ARREST TO GET THE MONEY.

6).THERE ARE SEVERAL PICTURES OF TRAYVON HOLDING/KISSING A BABY AND A TODDLER. IS THIS HIS CHILD?

IS THAT INFORMATION BEING WITHHELD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE TO DEPICT HIM AS A CHILD HIMSELF?

Sign,

ANONYMOUS.

Why did the media doctor Trayvon's photo to protray him more "white?"

-

Isn't it more than possible that the story of the fiance is all just a lie.

There really was NO REASON for Trayvon to be in the gated community at all. No one knew where he was for three days because they did not know he was in the complex.

Trayvon was carrying stolen jewlery in his backpack because HE IS A THIEF.

He attacked George Zimmerman because HE WAS ABOUT TO GET BUSTED.

This makes far more sense to me than the story THEY ARE TELLING.

IT'S WAY MORE BELIEVABLE.

Sign,

Anonymous.

quote:
Why did the media doctor Trayvon's photo to protray him more "white?"

-

this may have been accidental and the intent was to pretty up a photo in which his skin looked blotchy.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true...

[Roll Eyes]

I hear MSNBC has an opening in their media editing department. You should put in for it [Roll Eyes] BTW., in cinematography, villains always appear darker than heroes. Dark features naturally appear more sinister than light features to the human eye. You just got educated. You owe me one.

quote:
this may have been accidental and the intent was to pretty up a photo in which his skin looked blotchy.

quote:
I hear MSNBC has an opening in their media editing department. You should put in for it [Roll Eyes] BTW., in cinematography, villains always appear darker than heroes. Dark features naturally appear more sinister than light features to the human eye. You just got educated. You owe me one.

quote:

All true. Negroids also have deeper more scary voices, since their cuneiform cartilages of the larynx are thicker. This is why in the movies they appear, they usually play the disturbing characters with such voices, for example the sinister undertaker from the Final Destination series.

quote:
quote:
...[do] you think that "Whites" and "Latinos" have the right to report blacks for simply being black
No I don't. .... [Big Grin]
Lying snitch! Oh yes you do rat, you do... Deep down you do, you lying rat... [Big Grin]

-

Just in in local newspaper.

Two men were fighting on a street corner yesterday evening (on another side of town) when one of them pulled a gun and shot the other dead. Was it methamphetamin dealers or crack dealers or two christians just out of church. Or was it simply one man losing the battle of fisticuffs and made the decision to kill. No details were given.

You wish it were that simple in the Trayvon Martin case don't you?

allhiphop.com,
originally:
by TheDailyBeast.com April 11th, 2012 @ 8:19pm

George Zimmerman’s 2nd-Degree Murder Charge Fixes Nothing

There are only two people who know exactly what happened on the night of Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., and one of them is dead.
Angela Corey, the Florida special prosecutor investigating the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman, announced this afternoon that she intends to prosecute Zimmerman for second-degree murder. Because Martin is unquestionably dead, and because Zimmerman indisputably caused his death, the single proposition the prosecution must establish is that the killing was unlawful.
But there is almost no chance the state will be able to obtain a conviction, and despite Corey’s assertion that public pressure did not influence the decision to move forward with the prosecution, the fact that Florida authorities did nothing for six weeks after the killing makes her claim implausible. The decision to prosecute therefore seems more intended to assuage the community’s moral outrage than redress a legal violation.
The problem here is that there are actually two problems: one is what George Zimmerman did, which was to shoot and kill an unarmed young man who had every right to be where he was. The second is that Florida law allows that to happen.
Chapter 776.013(3) of Florida law—the now-infamous “Stand Your Ground” provision—states: “A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
The so-called Castle Doctrine—named after the quaint British expression that a man’s house is his castle—dates back at least to the early 17th century and permits someone in his or her home to use lethal force against an intruder. American colonists brought it with them, and today, more than half the states have versions of the doctrine. The effect of the Castle Doctrine is to override the duty to retreat. So even if it is perfectly possible for the homeowner to safely escape, the Castle Doctrine means the homeowner does not have to.
Many states have adopted bulked-up versions of the doctrine and done away with the duty to retreat in places besides the home. Others have done away with the duty altogether, so long as the person believes lethal force is reasonably required to protect himself or herself from serious injury.
But Florida law remains unique. Unlike Texas law, for example, which does not permit deadly force to be used by someone who provokes hostile action, Florida allows someone to use deadly force even if his conduct somehow created the very threat to which his lethal force responds. So if, as Zimmerman claims, Martin walked toward him and asked why he was following him, and Zimmerman reasonably felt threatened by that question, Florida gives him permission to shoot, even though his very conduct provoked Martin’s question.
That’s not the end of it: Florida law also permits the use of lethal force by someone whose own welfare is not directly threatened. It even permits the use of lethal force where the only threat is to property—including property not owned by the person using the force.
In Florida, therefore, the Castle Doctrine extends across every inch of the state, and it allows someone to kill somebody else even if that other person is not threatening any human being. In fact, Florida’s law imposes but a single requirement regulating its use: The person who uses lethal force must be acting on the basis of a “reasonable” belief.
It is precisely the statute’s use of the word “reasonable” that makes it possible for Corey to pursue criminal charges against Zimmerman. If his action was unreasonable, then the killing was unlawful, and he is guilty of second-degree murder.
The prosecution’s case will therefore be built entirely around the reasonableness of Zimmerman’s conduct. The problem for the state is that it bears the burden of proof, meaning it will essentially be required to prove that his belief was unreasonable. Since the principal witness who could help establish that fact is dead, the probability of a conviction seems exceedingly remote.
There will presumably be witnesses who will testify as to their perception of what was happening. Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend might testify about her conversation with him. Other eyewitnesses might say that they saw Zimmerman acting aggressively. Others still might report on whether Zimmerman had physical wounds.

Statute 776.013 in the article above explains Home Protection which includes the Castle Doctrine. But it has many, many a' ands b's and 1's and 2's, etc.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant
; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Yeah, coward Zimmerman probably got punched a few times and decided it was much easier to kill ''his attacker'' in light of (a). In other words this limp wristed dolt could have fired warning shots but didn't.

This Statute is probably why Angela Corey hit up the 2nd degree murder charge. I don't blame her one bit.

quote:
Statute 776.013 in the article above explains Home Protection which includes the Castle Doctrine. But it has many, many a' ands b's and 1's and 2's, etc.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant
; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Yeah, coward Zimmerman probably got punched a few times and decided it was much easier to kill ''his attacker'' in light of (a). In other words this limp wristed dolt could have fired warning shots but didn't.

This Statute is probably why Angela Corey hit up the 2nd degree murder charge. I don't blame her one bit.

If someone knocks you to the ground and then jumps on top of you banging your head into the ground the person is might be trying to knock you unconsious.
When you are unconsious you are completely helpless and could be killed.
You could try to fire a warning shot first but it's hard to control yourself when the person is on top of you and your head is being banged around and consciousness dazed.
You are also taking a risk that if you fire a warning shot you might be holding out the gun in a postion where it could be then taken from you.
This may or may not have happened but it might have happened.

If it did happen it shows it is unwise to get on top of someone and bang their head into the ground if that person has a gun.
You could get shot doing that and the person could say they were defending themselves.

It's different if the person knocks you to the ground, then stops attacking you and is just standing there not coming at you and then you shoot them. That seems to be how you are imagining it.

A "fair fight" is when you knock someone to the ground and stop.
If you then jump on the person and continue to attack it is not a "fair fight" it enters into the realm of what could be a survival situation.

My guess is that he will be found not guilty in the murder trial and there will be a civil trial. What role will her presumed Freudian slip about it being an accident and things got out of control, play, is anyone's guess. Or the fact that when she flipped (and sounded very nervous scripted) to say it was a premeditated and calculated murder.

You see Jesse and Sharpton are the step-n-fetch-its for the Democratic Party, they are responsible for herding the sheep to that side. Obama is in big trouble with the black vote: being just another Bush, being publicly accused of snubbing the black community and worst of all, throwing ACORN under the bus he needs an issue to really the masses.

Lioness:

''If it did happen it shows it is unwise to get on top of someone and bang their head into the ground if that person has a gun.
You could get shot doing that and the person could say they were defending themselves.

''It's different if the person knocks you to the ground, then stops attacking you and is just standing there not coming at you and then you shoot them. That seems to be how you are imagining it.''

Elaborate on your last sentence. I'm having trouble with your 'imagining me.'

''A "fair fight" is when you knock someone to the ground and stop. If you then jump on the person and continue to attack it is not a "fair fight" it enters into the realm of what could be a survival situation.''

Then the obvious conclusion, particularly if you live in Florida and other states who have this peculiar version of Stand Your Ground is to arm yourself in *anticipation* of conflict, even while out with friends having a good time. This way it makes it easier for the court to decide who did what: they both had guns so the one who draws the weapon first and shoots is the winner. Make sense to me.

Simply stated the loser in this gun battle should have taken quick draw lessons in anticipation on a daily basis. This way none of us will have to try to say what if.

As a matter of fact the Legislators in Florida should pass a bill making it mandatory for everyone to carry firearms... everywhere. Just think, taxpayers won't have to pay out money for trials. That would be nice I'm sure.

If Zimmerman's version is correct then its a testament to the concept of natural selection. Natural selection is the process by which biological organisms with favorable traits survive. Example: attacking a man with a gun is not a favorable trait.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
If Zimmerman's version is correct then its a testament to the concept of natural selection. Natural selection is the process by which biological organisms with favorable traits survive. Example: attacking a man with a gun is not a favorable trait.

Slimy pink snitch, I hear the racialist undertone of your snide comments and all I can say is that your are one cowardly racist like the rest of your tribe.

Anyhow, you are a proven snitch, a rat-like liar boy, and a neighbourhood watcher, so your views should just be ignored as they are full of preconceived racialist foolishness.

Rats are not the most stable animals anyhow...

-

When you get angry you lose your accent. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
When you get angry you lose your accent. [Roll Eyes]

:

Snitches and Bytches [Razz]

you old rat,tattle-bearing goverment informant cheese-eatin ass son of a bitch!

Snitches Beware! [Big Grin]
 -

Like I said, Make it mandatory for all Florida citizens to shoot to kill when the urge arises to pull the trigger and there won't be any prosecutions. The last man or woman standing is the winner--unlike punk ass coward Zimmerman who was overcome by his limp-wristed agitations.

quote:
Like I said, Make it mandatory for all Florida citizens to shoot to kill when the urge arises to pull the trigger and there won't be any prosecutions. The last man or woman standing is the winner--unlike punk ass coward Zimmerman who was overcome by his limp-wristed agitations.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. [Big Grin]

...then killers need to get rid of guns? And start from there? With what? A baseball bat? At my age I can outrun a baseball bat.

quote:
quote:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. [Big Grin]
Shut up rat... you are confused as usual

-

Snitches and Bytches [Razz]

you old rat,
tale-bearing government informant;
cheese-eatin ass
Anguish of a bitch! [Big Grin]

Snitches Beware! [Big Grin]

-

You forgot to mention that I am a pink "albino" etc etc. You slippin my Jamaican "rastafarian" friend. lol

quote:
You forgot to mention that I am a pink "albino" etc etc. You slippin my Jamaican "rastafarian" friend. lol

um with all due respect...he is NOT Jamaican he tries to talk like we do, but a Jamaican he is not...thought that should be clarified right quick... [Roll Eyes]

Ironlion
quote:

-

the original pastafarian

Pastafarian. LOL! Good one.

quote:
quote:

um with all due respect...he is NOT Jamaican he tries to talk like we do, but a Jamaican he is not...thought that should be clarified right quick... [Roll Eyes]
Gyal

Me ah African, and from long time you don know that... from Zion the original land...

You never hear fi your bloodwool life sey Nigerians have fi dem own patios or what? You ignorant? You tink sey patio begin and end in Jamaica...lol you are bloody ignorant!

You need fi travel, and meet people and see places. You fi visit the continent so your knowledge can grow, and your pettiness diminish.

I would never give up a continent for a former slave-penal Island colony of the bastard british.

Learn some culture and proper black pride!

Learn to read: http://www.bing.com/search?q=nigerian+pidgin&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=nigerian+pidgin&sc=1-15&sp=-1&sk= [Big Grin]

quote:
We are pleased to announce a new effort to take the Bible to the estimated 100 million plus Pidgin English speakers in West Africa. Pidgin English is the primary language for communication between different tribal people groups. It is the language of the poor and weak. It is the language of the common man and woman.

Download the Gospel of Saint John in Pidgin:

Sample text:

GOSPEL WEY JON RITE
JON CHAPTA 1
How God Word Com Mit Us
1 From wen taim bigin na im di word dey, and di word dey wit God, and God kpa kpa Imsef na im bi di word. 2 Di word dey wit God from wen taim bigin. 3 Na im make everitin and if no bi sey na in make dem, dem for nor dey for dis world. 4 Na im bi life and dat life na im bi di lite wey pipol get. 5 Di lite dey shine for darkness but darkness no gri wit Am.

http://bible.org/node/2558

Fiyah bun all ya weak and bad heart conceptions...

IronLion

quote:
Pastafarian. LOL! Good one.

Rat,

Re-read below and confirm with me that you have never been a paid informant or a neighbour watcher, tattle-tale bearing pink ass rat... lol [Razz]

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

quote:
Ironlion
quote:

-

the original pastafarian
LOL!

Lionese, you don know sey you is my favourite Skunt... [Big Grin]

And the Pastafarian reacts. lol

-

quote:
And the Pastafarian reacts. lol

Aww shut up pink rat!

Police informant, neighbourhood watcher...

How many black youths have you found suspicous-looking today like you would have found Martin Trayvon?

How many have you squealed on rat, how many?

Neighbourhood watcher. Anguish of a Byotch!

Police rat.. [Razz]

-

Recapping:

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Ironlion = cosmetic dread = fake dread = Jahfakin = bald head = BOMBARASTACLOT! PUSSYHOLE!

And he suk him fadda dry!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com