This is topic How to Read Django? in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=007849

Posted by lamin (Member # 5777) on :

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/01/hollywoods-nigger-joke/

Comment on "Django:Unchained" by Cecil Brown. There seems to be a flurry of the white interpretation of African American history. First "Lincoln" then now "Django: Unchained".

Brown poses some interesting questions--valid or invalid? He also offers some insights--valid or invalid?

Assumedly only American audiences have seen the film so far.

Posted by malibudusul (Member # 19346) on :

"As I watched the long line of Blacks que up for the movie, and as I listened to their guffaws in the darkened theater, I realized that nobody likes a “nigger joke” more than Black people themselves. Are Black people themselves deeply masochistic? Would a Jewish American audience tolerate a film that makes fun of their history and their holocaust? I doubt it. Would the Weinstein have made a film about the Jewish Holocaust that ridicule and belittled the Jewish experience during Hitler? I doubt it."

And
Inglourious Basterds (2009)???
Is about jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ

Whites about the movies

(1) Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter – Confederates are bloodsucking vampires, Abraham Lincoln is a vampire hunter, who is himself turned into a vampire for he can attend MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech in 1963.

(2) Bad Ass – Hollywood turns Epic Beard Man into a Hispanic who beats up two Neo-Nazis on a bus for harassing an elderly black man.

(3) Machete – Illegal aliens kill nativists in Texas.

(4) Inglourious Basterds – Jewish revenge film on Germans.

(5) Django Unchained – Negro hunts down and murders Southern slaveowners.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/06/04/amurrica-series-django-unchained-trailer/

"However, Mr. Duke also claims “the mainstream media and our Hollywood-controlled establishment is even more violently anti-white than anything Barron has said.” As an example of this, he cites Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming film Django Unchained, which is about a freed slave who becomes a bounty hunter. Mr. Duke concludes Mr. Barron’s past anti-white statements are the product of a divide between blacks and white that was created by the “Zio masters.”

http://politicker.com/2012/06/former-kkk-leader-david-duke-endorses-charles-barron-video/

Hollywood Basterds by David Duke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRJHZo86fs

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

^^^^ another pro David Duke sucker

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/01/hollywoods-nigger-joke/

Comment on "Django:Unchained" by Cecil Brown. There seems to be a flurry of the white interpretation of African American history. First "Lincoln" then now "Django: Unchained".

Brown poses some interesting questions--valid or invalid? He also offers some insights--valid or invalid?

Assumedly only American audiences have seen the film so far.

Interesting article by Cecil Brown who wrote a book called
"The Life and Loves of Mr. Jiveass Nigger"

Tarentino is a creative exploiter.

Maybe this movie will put a flame under some black folk who have money to start their own production companies rather than sit back and be manipulated.
Spike Lee souldn't be the only one to step up

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Heey, check out Nigerian Nollywood industry. It is yet strong..

Posted by mena7 (Member # 20555) on :

Lamin great article by Cecil Brown.Samuel Jackson is the house negro and Jamie Foxx is the bad negro of the hollywood plantation.Subtle message in the movie black in slavery were fools and cowards.Black peoples were whiped and eaten by dog in the movie.Two mandingo black beat themselve to death in the movie.The slave maker own the skull of a dead black servant.I agree with the conclusion of Cecil Brown rich black people in Hollywood can write their own script and make their own movie.The USA media and Hollywood is own by elite rich white people whos goal is to keep the masses dumb and stupid in order for them to stay in power.

Im an Afrocentrist I want to watch movie about black ancient Egypt, black Sumeria,black Carthage, black Minoan, black Elam, Black Olmec, black Moors etc.I dont want to watch any slavery movie in the holy month of December bithday of the Sun for the ancient world, of Heru for the Egyptian and Jesus for Christian.I want to watch a black Pharaoh movie that build my self estime.I dont want to watch a Django movie that subtely remind black they were cattle slave.Black bounty hunter killing white slavemaster is pure fiction while the slavery is historical.Were are the black Nimrod movie and black Pharaoh Senusret 1/Sesostris 1 movie.

If black people dont respect themselve they cant ask white people to respect them.Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

The movie Inglorious bastard of the same Weinstein bros that produced Django was very prejudice to the German people.In conspiracy books I learned Hitler and the Nazi were financed and supplied by Western bankers and Western corporations.Without them Hitler wouldnt have been able to rebuild Germany and its army.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times. [/QB]

Kike is not a popular word with Jews.
They don't say to each other "what's up my kike"

But "what's up nigga" is very popular with Black folk.

That's why Tarentino can get away with using it so many times, many of us like the word.

The only alternative is to ban it from movies or put a limit of the number of times it can be used in a movie to 12 times

slaves killed white
this is true
There were several revolts

Posted by naturalborn7 (Member # 15598) on :

The Weinsteins are like hollywood's jewish mafia. There not gonna promote a movie using the word Kike. They will promote nigger though.

What ever became of Will Smith's movie on Taquara?

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:

If black people don't respect themselves they cant ask white people to respect them. Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

When you can completely change the meaning of a word meant to degrade and demean you, then you are very strong indeed, and you know it.

Those who are still damaged, forget that the word Nigger is "ONLY" used today WITH BLACK PERMISSION!!!

It's proper use is a declaration of Black power and resilience.

Those that don't understand that, really need to check themselves out.

quote:
Those who are still damaged, forget that the word Nigger is "ONLY" used today WITH BLACK PERMISSION!!!

How so? Tarantino used it so many times in the film Django that Spike Lee refused to see it.

I read somewhere that the "N" word is used [i] ad nauseam[/b] by Hollywood people and they use it casually without permission from anybody. Plus white cops armed with powerful flesh piercers dare any cornered black to offer up any back talk when verbally assailed with the "N" word. That's the sad reality. Again, fantasy will not help in cases like this.

American television--including BET--is seen internationally along with CNN,MSNBC, etc. So when black comedians--I have seen a black comedian with braids but don't recall his name--use the "N" word conjoined with the "MF" word very often and the black audience laugh with appreciation then there are no logical grounds for objection when others use it. Not good.

watch this

Samuel Jackson requesting interviewer say "nigger"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bTz8py7ro

Samuel Jackson earlier interview with LATimes

You're playing a slave we haven't much seen on screen — someone who's not a victim and is, in fact, kind of the bad guy. Was that hard for you?

I don't think there's any question Stephen is one of the most despised Negroes in cinematic history. He's unapologetically menacing. He's the power behind the throne. He's the Dick Cheney of Candieland. But I also understand his position. He doesn't want to upset the apple cart. On the plantation, he can function like a free man. But he goes 75 miles away and he's just an ordinary slave.

Did you think to give him some appealing edges? Even your bad-guy roles often have a certain wisecrack-y relatability.

I'm not one of those actors who feels like audiences have to like him. Stephen's funny — he does funny things, at least. There's an insulting jocularity to him. But he's still insulting.

Some of the power of the character just comes from the way he looks — a paunchy, hobbled old man with an old face. Not your usual Samuel Jackson character.

[Laughs.] No, it's not. At least, I hope it's not. Quentin and I wanted to give Stephen a certain look — we wanted him to appear like the most ancient slave in the place. Which he is. But we also wanted him to seem strong and smart. He looks feeble, but there's also something else there.

Perhaps because it takes on such a serious subject as slavery, which we usually see only in dramas, and contextualizes it in a fantasy and a comedy, the film is likely to face some criticism. What would you say to someone who says the movie disrespects slavery and its horrors?

Quentin has an affinity for writing horrible things and then making you laugh. So there's the scene with Jonah [Hill] where the Klan is gathering and they're about to go do some terrible stuff, and then they start arguing about their hoods because they can't see out of them. I think it's dangerous if this is where you get your information from. He's making entertainment. Hopefully, it makes you go ask questions and you Google it. If you want to learn something from a movie, go watch a documentary.

OSCAR WATCH: 'Django Unchained'

Hollywood in general seems to be a little more willing to make stories about black history, but those films are still few and far between. Does that bother you?

They're making entertainment. I can't blame them for that. And it comes down to what people want to watch when they're eating popcorn. I just saw this movie "Sex Traffic." It's a documentary about the sex-slave trade across Europe. Awesome movie. But no one's going to see it. Look at "The Hurt Locker." Oscar winner. Did anyone go see it? No. You can't blame Hollywood for wanting to make entertainment.

This movie has a fair amount of gun violence and can be a bit flippant about it. Does that give you pause in the wake of what happened in Connecticut?

I don't think movies or video games have anything to do with it. I don't think [stopping gun violence] is about more gun control. I grew up in the South with guns everywhere, and we never shot anyone. This [shooting] is about people who aren't taught the value of life."

quote:

American television--including BET--is seen internationally along with CNN,MSNBC, etc. So when black comedians--I have seen a black comedian with braids but don't recall his name--use the "N" word conjoined with the "MF" word very often and the black audience laugh with appreciation then there are no logical grounds for objection when others use it. Not good. [/QB]

use of the word "nigga" is not just the realm of media.
It is spoken all day long in black neigborhoods regardless of what comedians do.
many black people feel they have transformed the word to just mean 'guy'.
They have a right to their own use of it. I don't like it too much but it can't be stopped. Al Sharpton and the NAACP tried and failed.
NAS came out with the album called after that. The word is here to stay.
In my opinion people use it less when they get more educated. Not always but most of the time. That's the answer, not investing too much power to a word

Tarantino loves fantasizing violent revenge, thats all he's about. And he tries to hide it behind other people's history.

The use of the word "nigger" is merely a distraction.

Lioness,
Do you think that females should seek to normalise among themselves the following words: the "C" word, "ho", the "b" word, etc. Should husbands, sons and daughters learn to normalise and feel OK referring to their wives and mothers with such terms. Such words could, of course, be prefixed with "wife", "sister", "mama", etc.

People, as you say, should have a right to their own use of such terms, and if you are female, as you claim, would that be OK if you were regularly addressed with "was up 'h'"?

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

Kikes love to obsess over their racial inventions and the many racial stereotypes they manifest.

I tell all idiot rappers if they want to be hard-core, they need to change the Nigger in their lyrics to Kike. Michael Jackson knew what was up when he used Kike in his songs.
Kikes whine and complain about the word, Kike, but I tell them the word is being used to redefine it's usage to take the power out of it and use it as a term of empowerment. Kike Power!
They may control the media, the world's financial institutions, the banks, and sports teams, but in spite of all that, they are just lazy ass, lying, low down trifling Kikes.

Kikes were who Michael Jackson was talking about when he wrote the song, They don't care about us. This is why he shot the video in Brazil, one of the havens for the world's Kikes. US Southern Kikes ran to Brazil with their tails between their legs when they lost the civil war in America.

At one time, the game of basketball and it's teams were all Jews to the point it was called Kike-ball and New York was called, KikeVille.
Kikes are the real niggers of the world, but their personal preference is to be called Nazis over Kikes. Nazi being a subset of Ashkenazi.

One thing that has not changed for Kikes since they left Russia is, they enjoy public assistance in greater numbers than Arabs or Africans. Kikes are the number 1 welfare queens, and in fact, it is Kikes who invented and propagated the welfare system as we know it. Israel is, and has always been the world's greatest welfare state.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/06/13/welfare-reform-not-for-the-orthodox.html

quote:
Lioness,
Do you think that females should seek to normalise among themselves the following words: the "C" word, "ho", the "b" word, etc. Should husbands, sons and daughters learn to normalise and feel OK referring to their wives and mothers with such terms. Such words could, of course, be prefixed with "wife", "sister", "mama", etc.

People, as you say, should have a right to their own use of such terms, and if you are female, as you claim, would that be OK if you were regularly addressed with "was up 'h'"?

"Nigga" is already normalized in the black community
It is too late to put the genie back in bottle.
And it started far before rap.
Your hypothetical doesn't apply because when people say "what's up nigga" usually the second person recieving the remark has no problem with it. They perceive it as "dude"

^ What the fuk do you know about the black community paleface?
All you know about the black community is what you see on B.E.T. you pretender.

LOL, you know less about the black community than Lenny Kravitz.

^^^ proof I know what I'm talking about

“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....” Original Michael Jackson Song Lyrics Changed Following SWC 1995 Protest: Apology letter on view at SWC Headquarters

July 6, 2009

“Jew me, sue me, kick me, kike me....” Original Michael Jackson Song Lyrics Changed Following SWC 1995 Protest: Apology letter on view at SWC Headquarters

Michael Jackson: the Museum of Tolerance’s First Visitor

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=7167457

The Center immediately protested these obviously antisemitic stereotypes that millions of people would be exposed to, directly to Michael Jackson and demanded that he and Sony Records remove the offensive lyrics from the album.

Hymie
(US) an offensive term for a Jewish person, derived from the personal name Hyman (from the Hebrew name Chayyim). Jesse Jackson provoked controversy by referring to New York City as "Hymietown" in 1984.

List of ethnic slurs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Don't Let me down, Don't let me down,(oh yeh), Dont let me down, Hymietown - Eddie Murphy on Saturday Night Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNz5XnvZHhk

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hymie

Jesse Jackson's 'Hymietown' Remark – 1984

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/frenzy/jackson.htm

Django Unchained wins over black audience despite Spike Lee criticism

Quentin Tarantino's spaghetti western homage performs strongly at box office after mixed response from film-makers

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-django-unchained-controversy-20130102,0,6205870.story

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Only in your own mind Liar.

The use of the N word is only applicable in the poorest and least educated segments of the black population. This is the same segment Jews exploit using rap.
They are not so mentally removed from those Negroes who danced a Jig for money in minstrel shows written and produced by Jews in the early 1900s.

malibudusu, the bottom line is, rappers who use the N word liberally will be greatly promoted and distributed by Kikes, while those who use Kike will be protested and bottle-necked by the Kikes.
No rocket science in this strategy.

Hey Liar, stop trying to Jew me down fool.

however Jaime Foxx and Samuel Jackson are multi millionaires.

That aside, Minister Farrakahn's interpretation of the movie is that Tarantino is warning white people to that blacks might revolt so be prepared and stock up on guns.

full interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUiJMidielo

I see as Django being totally unrelated to recent gun purchases.
The idea is silly.
He made no mention of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Why are people stocking up on guns?
The answer is obvious. Becasue of the Sandy Hook shooting there's talk of a ban on assualt weapons and even semi automatics. It's that simple.

You think redneck gun nut types are watching Django?
The answer is no and the movie takes place about 150 years ago.
and prior to the Civil War.

All those people are not afraid of blacks because they have been heavily armed fprever and live out in the country.
The white people who actually watched this film might find it scarey but I doubt a single one of them is buying a gun due to watching this movie.

There were some rednecks who said they'd start a race war if Obama got re-elected. It didn't happen not even a small event.
A bunch of hype.
Those people don't fear blacks. They think they could win a race war and it's spoils.
The only white people who are afraid of blacks are the ones who live in the city who have no guns, and they aren't afraid enough to buy guns, racial tension and crime is down compared to the 90s and they are definately not going to buy guns due to Tarantino trying to make another violent revenge themed movie as he likes to do, to make money and think he's clever.
You think Taratino made this movie because he's afraid of what blacks might do?
That's paranoid. If that was his intent he would of made the white people in the movie innocent. Instead he made them out to be evil and deserving to die.

Minister Farrakhan is not that different from Tarantino. He likes to hype things up and scare people.

People buying automatic weapons is scary but it has zero to do with this movie.

^ The Bush family made their money from supporting the Nazis. Because of this, they are Billionaires.
Both Jackson and Foxx have 12 grade educations.

Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington and Dick Gregory are all millionaires also, and in fact, have more money for longer period of time. Why didn't you use them as examples?
Did you actually have a point, or do you still insist to pretend?
Stop trying to Jew me down, Kike.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ The Bush family made their money from supporting the Nazis. Because of this, they are Billionaires.
Both Jackson and Foxx have 12 grade educations.

Bill Cosby, Denzel Washington and Dick Gregory are all millionaires also, and in fact, have more money for longer period of time. Why didn't you use them as examples?
Did you actually have a point, or do you still insist to pretend?

Your comments are very simlar to that of a Nazi, lord strike me down if I lie, your opinions are no different than that of a Klansman

And you are a liar.
Samuel jackson was considered a bookworm in his early years and graduated from Morehouse College in Atlanta in 1972.
He'd thought of becoming an oceanographer, but settled on architecture, as befits such a bright young man. But that didn't last long. Since childhood, Samuel had been afflicted with a terrible stammer. At Morehouse, one of the tutors suggested that he attend public speaking classes to cure himself. He did, and he did. And he also got hooked on the adrenalin rush of performance. He won a part in a college musical and never looked back, changing his major to Drama.

^ Have you even attended a show at the Apollo or the Blue Horizon?
How about the Stone Soul Picnic in Baltimore or the Capital Jazz Fest in DC?

All you have are Wiki and B.E.T.
That is the extent of your black experience.

you're old and irrelevant

folks, check everything Narmertot says, I caught him in another lie.

jamie Foxx attended United States International University (now known as Alliant International University) from 1986 to 1988 on a music scholarship. He studied classical music and composition.

Posted by Ru2religious (Member # 4547) on :

quote:
Lamin great article by Cecil Brown.Samuel Jackson is the house negro and Jamie Foxx is the bad negro of the hollywood plantation.Subtle message in the movie black in slavery were fools and cowards.Black peoples were whiped and eaten by dog in the movie.Two mandingo black beat themselve to death in the movie.The slave maker own the skull of a dead black servant.I agree with the conclusion of Cecil Brown rich black people in Hollywood can write their own script and make their own movie.The USA media and Hollywood is own by elite rich white people whos goal is to keep the masses dumb and stupid in order for them to stay in power.

Im an Afrocentrist I want to watch movie about black ancient Egypt, black Sumeria,black Carthage, black Minoan, black Elam, Black Olmec, black Moors etc.I dont want to watch any slavery movie in the holy month of December bithday of the Sun for the ancient world, of Heru for the Egyptian and Jesus for Christian.I want to watch a black Pharaoh movie that build my self estime.I dont want to watch a Django movie that subtely remind black they were cattle slave.Black bounty hunter killing white slavemaster is pure fiction while the slavery is historical.Were are the black Nimrod movie and black Pharaoh Senusret 1/Sesostris 1 movie.

If black people dont respect themselve they cant ask white people to respect them.Steven Spielberg was showing the holocaust movie Schindlers list in South central LA.Some black teenager started laughing in the movie S Spielberg expelled them from the movie. Muslim rioted in the middle east after a movie clip insulting the prophet Muhammad appeared in youtube.

The movie Inglorious bastard of the same Weinstein bros that produce
d Django was very prejudice to the German people.In conspiracy books I learned Hitler and the Nazi were financed and supplied by Western bankers and Western corporations.Without them Hitler wouldnt have been able to rebuild Germany and its army.Nobody call Jew in Inglorious Bastard the K words 109 times.

I think nat turner and others would reject your claim as pure fiction. If you dont think black folks weren't kill whites you should probably watch or read some books on slave revolts.

Posted by Ru2religious (Member # 4547) on :

quote:
quote:

Only in your own mind Liar.

The use of the N word is only applicable in the poorest and least educated segments of the black population. This is the same segment Jews exploit using rap.
They are not so mentally removed from those Negroes who danced a Jig for money in minstrel shows written and produced by Jews in the early 1900s.

malibudusu, the bottom line is, rappers who use the N word liberally will be greatly promoted and distributed by Kikes, while those who use Kike will be protested and bottle-necked by the Kikes.
No rocket science in this strategy.

Hey Liar, stop trying to Jew me down fool.

lioness we actually agree on something! Mike really? You agree with the usage of the n word? Dude you R not to be taken seriously!

quote:
Originally posted by Ru2religious:
Mike really? You agree with the usage of the n word? Dude you R not to be taken seriously!

It's a word!

Stop playing the wounded Negro.

He,he,he:

Oh, oh, I'm so hurt, kill that terrible word - hurry!

That word is why I'll never be a full functioning stand on my own feet person - I am wounded!

Please Negro, pull up your pants.

Posted by geeskee55 (Member # 19401) on :

quote:
you're old and irrelevant

folks, check everything Narmertot says, I caught him in another lie.

jamie Foxx attended United States International University (now known as Alliant International University) from 1986 to 1988 on a music scholarship. He studied classical music and composition.

You are not comprehending what Namerthoth is saying.

The bywords "Nigger" or "nigga" are only spoken by a fraction of the the so called "black" population in America.

Those so called "blacks" who use the term "nigga" are of a particular mindset.

This mindset has nothing to do with education (which is where namerthoth is incorrect).

The so called "blacks" in the entertainment industry (sports, music, movies and comedy) are solely responsible for the promulgation of the byword "nigga".

Intelligent people realize that the entertainment industry OVER-exaggerates and puts under a microscope slang and slurs that are related to the STREETS such as POOR EDUCATION, BROKEN FAMILIES, CRIMINAL ENTERPRISES and BLACK MARKETS. This represents the underbelly of the so called "blacks" in America.

BUT....Don't those "street" issues represent the underbelly of all groups?

Why is there so much emphasis on negative issues in so called "black" communities?

So called "blacks" are the only people on the face of the planet whose despair and misery are consistently exploited and immortalized through the fictional lens of the entertainment industry.

So called "black" people are also the only people whose "worsts" are enlarged and over exemplified BY OUTSIDERS (out of our control).

Exploitation by the entertainment industry has been occurring to so called "black" people as early as the inception of silent movies....and has never stopped.

This is why educated men like Jamie Fox and Samuel Jackson see no problem with exploiting themselves.

The same dilemma occurs for rappers, comedians and other facets of the entertainment industry that others have discussed throughout this thread.

The so called "black" entertainment industry is undoubtedly sadomasochistic....but the question that you should ask is......

Who is at the helm of the so called "black" entertainment industry?

BTW

The byword "nigga" is rarely used at family get-togethers by so called "black" people.

Most are uncomfortable saying that word.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
When you can completely change the meaning of a word meant to degrade and demean you, then you are very strong indeed, and you know it.

Those that don't understand that, really need to check themselves out.

quote:

Blacks have, and continue to, commit the crime of stupidity.

Imagine importing Albino slave soldiers, giving them weapons, and expecting them to remain slaves.

Who but a dumb Nigger?

Imagine joining Albino rebels against your Emperor and religion because they tell you the new religion and system - under them - will be fairer.

Who but a dumb Nigger?

etc, etc. [/QB]

quote:

Oh, contrare, contrare, there are lots of piss colored niggers, aka redbones. We love them, they love us, we is them, and them is us. [/QB]

quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Iron Lion is a House Nigger

quote:
Originally posted by geeskee55:

The byword "nigga" is rarely used at family get-togethers by so called "black" people.

you seem to live a sheltered life, never having been to Harlem, N Philly, S. Chi.
Mike can you believe this denial?

-

shyt is so passe already

Kike, Get your own life and stop trying to Jew me down!
You are dull, boring and as exciting as a WHO concert.

Mike, You are correct that it is a word. However, associated with those who have constant use of the word, are other dysfunctional traits such as, drive-bys, drug dealing, low self esteem, nany boy syndrome, and a host of other self destructive behavioural traits.
This nonsense of taking the power out of the word is simply nigger dreaming.

geeskee55 , I agree with everything you've said. Although, I still believe it has some connection to education, but perhaps more of a home based eduction, or parental guidance.

quote:
quote:

you seem to live a sheltered life, never having been to Harlem, N Philly, S. Chi.

-

shyt is so passe already

Lioness you are a degenerate fool, but thank you for this material. I will now use it to explain things to you.

Negroes need to pay attention to this too:

Okay, here is one authors take on the situation:

Nigger: The Strange Career of a Troublesome Word

By Randall Kennedy
Pantheon. 256 pp. $22
Friday, January 11, 2001

Chapter One

The Protean N-Word

How should nigger be defined? Is it a part of the American cultural inheritance that warrants preservation? Why does nigger generate such powerful reactions? Is it a more hurtful racial epithet than insults such as kike, wop, wetback, mick, chink, and gook? Am I wrongfully offending the sensibilities of readers right now by spelling out nigger instead of using a euphemism such as N-word? Should blacks be able to use nigger in ways forbidden to others? Should the law view nigger as a provocation that reduces the culpability of a person who responds to it violently? Under what circumstances, if any, should a person be ousted from his or her job for saying "nigger"? What methods are useful for depriving nigger of destructiveness? In the pages that follow, I will pursue these and related questions. I will put a tracer on nigger, report on its use, and assess the controversies to which it gives rise. I have invested energy in this endeavor because nigger is a key word in the lexicon of race relations and thus an important term in American politics. To be ignorant of its meanings and effects is to make oneself vulnerable to all manner of perils, including the loss of a job, a reputation, a friend, even one's life.

Let's turn first to etymology. Nigger is derived from the Latin word for the color black, niger. According to the Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, it did not originate as a slur but took on a derogatory connotation over time. Nigger and other words related to it have been spelled in a variety of ways, including niggah, nigguh, niggur, and niggar. When John Rolfe recorded in his journal the first shipment of Africans to Virginia in 1619, he listed them as "negars." A 1689 inventory of an estate in Brooklyn, New York, made mention of an enslaved "niggor" boy. The seminal lexicographer Noah Webster referred to Negroes as "negers." (Currently some people insist upon distinguishing nigger—which they see as exclusively an insult—from nigga, which they view as a term capable of signaling friendly salutation.) In the 1700s niger appeared in what the dictionary describes as "dignified argumentation" such as Samuel Sewall's denunciation of slavery, The Selling of Joseph. No one knows precisely when or how niger turned derisively into nigger and attained a pejorative meaning. We do know, however, that by the end of the first third of the nineteenth century, nigger had already become a familiar and influential insult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you see, the word Niger or Nigger is actually quite harmless to Negroes. It's just that Albinos like these (below) have convinced the more simple-minded Negroes that the word has great power over them - especially when used by them (Albinos).

-

Thus, when Blacks, even like those below, take that word back (Latin is after all a Black language) and use it in the proper ways, then the Albinos contamination, and his degenerate definitions, disappear.

-

quote:
quote:

-

shyt is so passe already

lol

Serious question....

Why do you pose as a so called "black" person when it is so obvious that you are not?

Your perspectives on so many issues are so far skewed that it is ridiculous.

and then....you show entertainers using the byword which proves my point.

Harlem, SS Chicago or North Philly are no different than other so called "black" enclaves throughout America.

My view still stands....You will not hear the byword "nigga" at so called "black" get-to-gathers unless you are in the midst of people doing or glorifying "street" shyt.

Here is the discrepancy in your perspective.

This is a so called "black" get-to-gather to you:

-

This is a so called "black" get-to-gather to me:

-

Do you see the difference?

One picture represents a satire...the other is the real world.

I suggest that you watch "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood" to understand extreme satire.

I believe that you think that this movie ^^^ is really how so called blacks interact.

^ You are correct.
In the 1970s the usage of the word decreased significantly due to high profile artists actively campaigning against it.
This was a period that caused much anxiety and fear in albinos as blacks were in an era of enlightenment.
The albino response to this enlightenment was to flood black communities with cheap cocaine; Crack, brought in from South America.
Albinos found "niggers" who weren't opposed to shitting on their own table to distribute the crack within their own neighbourhoods and devastation was pervasive.
The so-called "Hip-Hop" generation are the children of these crack wars, left dumb, ignorant, and "Niggefied".

^^^^ these burb people live in a sheltered world. Walk down 125th in Harlem any given day. I speak from first hand experience

Even Puerto ricans call themselves that all day long , they love it. Don't forget Cali. For many nigga simply means "guy" millions use this word on the regular

quote:

Your perspectives on so many issues are so far skewed that it is ridiculous.

and then....you show entertainers using the byword which proves my point.

there is a reason your name is geek

My perspectives are so far skewed? what perspectives are those?

Where did you come from I never heard of you. Plus you assume all black people think alike.

quote:

Harlem, SS Chicago or North Philly are no different than other so called "black" enclaves throughout America.

My view still stands....You will not hear the byword "nigga" at so called "black" get-to-gathers unless you are in the midst of people doing or glorifying "street" shyt

You view is BS becuase I'm am talking about everyday life walking down the street, hair salons and barber shops
not "family get togethers" where gandma is around

you obviously don't live in any city
I know a front when I see one

^ STFU Kike!

"Nigga" means, guys. LOL, you are one confused kike!

Cali has no black community per se, equivalent to the east coast.

Blacks comprise about 2% of the population of Cali and they are spread all over the state.

Since you depend so much on BET you probably actually believe that the east-west coast rap rivalry was a real thing.
FYI, this was just another Kike generated illusion that only had the possibility of fooling the social/politically ignorant B.E.T. post-crack wars generation.

Face the facts Kike.
geeskee55 is right, and you, as usual are exposed and wrong.
I'm sorry to say that in this area, Mike is just as misguided as you. You cannot use the word personally to indicate that the person is of an ignorant mindset, and then turn around and say the word has no power or negative meaning.

quote:
[QB] ^ STFU Kike!

"Nigga" means, guys. LOL, you are one confused kike!

Cali has no black community per se, equivalent to the east coast.

Blacks comprise about 2% of the population of Cali and they are spread all over the state.

lying piece of shyt
Blacks are 6% of California

California has 2.3 million African Americans as of 2010, the largest population of Black or African Americans in the western U.S, and the 5th highest Black population in the United States. Large African American communities are in Compton, Fairfield, Inglewood, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, Pasadena, Richmond, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, and Vallejo. There are also sizable African American populations in Bakersfield, Berkeley, East Palo Alto, Fontana, Fresno, Indio, Marin City, Marysville, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Palm Springs, Perris, Rialto, San Diego, San Francisco, Stockton and Suisun City.

I have been to Oakland, LA and Inglewood.
Black people say nigga all day long there and I know this first hand. I hear the word "nigga" spoken by my people on a daily basis

and in "family get-togethers" when old folks are around less

and when I say old folks I mean you, piece of shyt

I don't even use the word, speak to Mike, or even like Tarantino's movies.
many black people do like Django and clap at the end. you are a fraud

^ Hahaha fool!
You don't mind spreading that Nigga nonsense around, but I can see you absolutely hate the idea that Kike is used in the same way.

Sorry Kike, but it's now a Kike infested world and Kike will be used in the same way you would like to see Nigga used.
If using it removes the power, then let's use derogatory names for ALL of the ethnic groups, so that they all benefit for the experience.

We'll use WOPS, Kikes, Ingens, Paddies, and ll the rest of the albino created words for all groups.
So, you filthy Kike, you may as well get used to it!

Pretty soon, we'll have all Kikes calling one another Kikes even at Bar Mitzvahs, Like:
Happy Bar Mitzvah, you little Kike!
and, what kind of Kike do you wanna be when you grow up?
and, my little Kike just got a job in Kikesville, NY on Wall Street. He lives in Kikesville, CN.

I can't wait to see Jews empowered in this way as support from Rabbi Kike spreads.

I prefer that "nigga" is not used and I have said it numerous times in this thread you witless buffoon.
However that means nothing because it's used by millions in the black community.
If Jews were to say "what's up my kike" I wouldn't care, that's their business. I have heard Jews self depricate however.
Either boycott or stop blowing hot air
your wind blowing won't change a damn thing
you are just a bitter over the hill old man
nobody cares what an anonymous wannabe black Hitler has to say
you cannot move me off my square

quote:
^ Hahaha fool!
You don't mind spreading that Nigga nonsense around, but I can see you absolutely hate the idea that Kike is used in the same way.

Sorry Kike, but it's now a Kike infested world and Kike will be used in the same way you would like to see Nigga used.
If using it removes the power, then let's use derogatory names for ALL of the ethnic groups, so that they all benefit for the experience.

We'll use WOPS, Kikes, Ingens, Paddies, and ll the rest of the albino created words for all groups.
So, you filthy Kike, you may as well get used to it!

Pretty soon, we'll have all Kikes calling one another Kikes even at Bar Mitzvahs, Like:
Happy Bar Mitzvah, you little Kike!
and, what kind of Kike do you wanna be when you grow up?
and, my little Kike just got a job in Kikesville, NY on Wall Street. He lives in Kikesville, CN.

I can't wait to see Jews empowered in this way as support from Rabbi Kike spreads.

In Nigeria, when I was a teenager, if you called someone a juuwman, you meant he was dirty, cowardly, dishonorable, and ignorant.

Seriously! One could get stabbed for calling another a juuw.

quote:
I prefer that "nigga" is not used and I have said it numerous times in this thread you sweet dick nigga.

LOL, Kikes sure act funny, and they funny looking too!
Are you all this way in Hymietown, wit your breath smelling like Lox and them little curls in your hair?
Wit your greedy little beady eyes, aglare, in Hymietown.

-
 -
 -

Igbo jews

Narmertot prefers to call them kikes

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

In Nigeria, when I was a teenager, if you called someone a juuwman, you meant he was dirty, cowardly, dishonorable, and ignorant.

Seriously! One could get stabbed for calling another a juuw. [/QB]

when I was a kid, I used to deliver goods and products to the homes of rich Jews in new York. These were the park Avenue Jews. The ones you see portrayed on Mad men, the series.
Usually, with blacks and Gentiles, they would tip you for the deliver. The tip average for them was usually $1 or more. These were middle class working folks.

When I delivered to Jews, they were usually owners of shopping centers, meat shops and Jewelry chains like Katz Jewellers.

The average tip size for these rich Jews was 1 nickle, and for the more generous among them, 1 dime. 1/10th to 1/20th of what you would receive from average hard working middle class customers.
You might deliver over $2000 worth of goods to these Kikes, and receive a 5 cents tip.

When they came into the store or called in, they never wanted to pay the retail price. They always wanted to haggle and talk your price down.
This is where the phrase, Don't try to Jew me down came from.
They were cheapskates, with cheap personalities, and still to this day still are.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the Narmerthoth:
I prefer that "nigga" is not used and I have said it numerous times in this thread you sweet dick nigga.

LOL, Kikes sure act funny, and they funny looking too!
Are you all this way in Hymietown, wit your breath smelling like Lox and them little curls in your hair?
Wit your greedy little beady eyes, aglare, in Hymietown.

you find the term "kike" acceptable therefore "nigga' is acceptable and you regard yourself as a sweet dick nigga.
case closed you peed on yourself, knowledge of self card revoked

I don't use either of thes terms becasue I have class

quote:

I don't use either of thes terms becasue I have class

LMBAO!!

Break your neck blowing your own horn.
Classy and kike are what are referred to as oxymoron.

I haven't seen the movie but I imagine the people who used "nigger" with it's most derogatory intent are portrayed as villians who get thier head blown off by Django

quote:
 -
 -
 -

Igbo jews

^Not Jews. Traditional Black Hebrew Israelites...

google search, Egyptsearch + keyword "nigger"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=nigger&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=http%3A%2F%

google search, Egyptsearch + keyword "nigga" (endearment version)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=nigga&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=http%3A

quote:
quote:
 -
 -
 -

Igbo jews

^Not Jews. Traditional Black Hebrew Israelites...
Right again!

Ashkenazi label themselves as Jews.

Those guys above are Hebrews, which Ashkenazi wish to be, so they take courses in how to speak Hebrew.
Kikes always attempt to muddy the water to confuse the issue by repackaging themselves as black.

Like above, the Kike says on one hand that "nigga" is like saying "dude" or "guy", then on the other hand she says that only bad racists use the term.

You can't trust a Kike as far as you can toss an elephant.

-  -

CHUKWUKAODINAKA (REMY) ILONA

THE VOICE OF IGBO ISRAEL

IGBO-ISRAEL: ORIGINS, HISTORY AND CULTURE.

This brief survey introduces the Igbo people, traces the origin of the Igbo people, and talks about why the Igbos must invest all their energy, strength and resources to know who they are, and reconnect to their source.
Presently the Igbos are a sub-Saharan African people numbering up to 40 millions that are autochthonous/indigenous in the territory that is currently called the South East of Nigeria. The term ‘South East’ is a political designation. The South East in Nigeria means the area called the ‘core’ Igbo states. These are Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo. These states are also regarded, and referred to as the Igbo heartland.
There are also Igbos that are autochthonous/ indigenous in Edo, Delta, and Rivers states of Nigeria.
The Igbos are Igbos today, but what were they before they became Igbos? The word ‘Igbo’ is helpful in the quest to answer the question.
The tribal/national name of the people in discussion ‘Ibo; or ‘Igbo’ is derived from Ibri. Interestingly a foreigner dropped the hint which helped me to unravel the puzzle, in my opinion.
According to the foreigner; one of the missionaries who worked in Igboland: ‘All my attempts to trace the origin of the name Ibo have been unsuccessful. My most reliable informants have been able to offer no other alternative than that it is most probably an abbreviation of a longer name connected with an ancestor long since forgotten.’3
Abraham is the ancestor of Israel. And Abraham was specifically referred to as ‘Abram the Hebrew’ (Gen.14:13). Many Igbos have suggested that the word ‘Ibo’ which virtually all non Igbos use to address the Igbos is a corruption of ‘Hebrew.’ I know that they mean Ibri or Ivri which are the Hebrew language equivalents of Hebrew which itself is a Greek-Latin-English translation of Ibri or Ivri.
If as Genesis 14:13 posited, Abram is the Ibri. And his descendants from Isaac and Jacob went on to retain the name ha-Ibri (the Hebrews), we do not have to go far to know where the name/word ‘Igbo’ came from. The people known as the Jews today were known as the Israelites, and also as ha Ibri (the Hebrews), after their ancestors Israel and Abraham. All that we have seen in Igbo culture indicate that the Igbos emanated from the twelve tribes of Israel. Logic tells the rest of the story. It is a tradition for the Igbos to bear the names of their ancestors. All Igbos are from one clan or the other, and all the clans or most of them bear the names of their ancestors/founders, or at least names formed from those of the founding fathers or in a few cases mothers. One could ask; why won’t the Igbo people as a whole assume the name of their ancestor- ha Ibri? Listening to a modern Jew pronounce Ibri, you would conclude that he/she is saying Igbo. With all the aforesaid we can say that the Igbos simply retained the earliest name of/designation for the people of Israel, and the name that all the tribes would feel comfortable with. Perceptive modern Jews have observed that Igbos may feel more comfortable if identified as Hebrews rather than as Jews, because they didn’t all descend from the Jews (from the tribe of Judah). This deserves more talk though. The term ‘Jew’ is also used to represent the Israelites and the Hebrews presently, just as England stands for Great Britain, and the United Kingdom. And the U.S.A., and Russia respectively stand and stood for the American continent, and the defunct U.S.S.R.
So the above having been said and done with I repeat that the Igbos are of Hebraic descent. 99.9% of the Igbos know that the Igbos came from Israel. One would be right to wonder about why 0.1 % of the Igbos would not know about their origins. The explanations would be multifaceted. One could say that all the Igbos know that the Igbos were Hebrews a few years ago, because the knowledge of who the Igbos are was more in previous years, and in fact it recedes year by year. Knowledgeable Igbo elders who did not have the benefit of the European type education that became fashionable after the British conquest and colonization of the Igbos knew that the Igbo people are ha Ibri (Hebrews), because their fathers told them. I talked with some of them at Nri clan, and preserved their testimonies for posterity in the Igbo Israel Video Interview series. Today the knowledge is receding because Igbo history as a subject of instruction has been absent from the curricula of all the educational and religious institutions that have ‘catered’ to the ‘needs’ of the Igbos, since the Igbos were defeated and colonized. A close reading of the earlier works of Chinua Achebe, John Munonye, Chukwuemeka Ike, and Remy Chukwukaodinaka Ilona will reveal that the Igbo people began to develop feelings of inferiority, and self-hate, after the colonial authorities had intervened, and branded Igbo culture pagan.
The event or process that I described above led to severe losses. The same can be said about most of the mass media that have sold their products to the Igbo people. Save the National Times newspaper, no newspaper in Nigeria talks about Igbo history and culture. And Nollywood! The film industry which was built up with Igbo sweat and money but which the Igbo builders have virtually handed over to people from the competing peoples of Nigeria, because the Igbo film marketers/producers as they are called want to make money. Nollywood has excelled! It has excelled in distorting Igbo history, and ridiculing the Igbos! Even though Omenana has room for egalitarianism and republicanism only, Igbo film-makers specialize in making ’Igbo films’, which portray this Igbos as corrupt feudalists with still more corrupt monarchies. And interestingly as the film producers stray they get more destructive. Presently they use non Igbo film actors to play the roles of Igbo ‘kings’. So would anybody be surprised if a few Igbos do not know that the Igbos are Israelites. And a great majority of those that know that the Igbos are Israelites do not know that Omenana 9Igbo culture) is Israelite culture, i.e, their knowledge of their origins is not really meaningful, because they do not know what Omenana is, and that the Hebrew Bible is extracted from Omenana. However there is a minority that retain the knowledge that the Igbos are Jews, as the modern Hebrew is more regularly addressed, in a meaningful way, i.e, they know that the Igbos are Jewish, and that that sets them apart as people of God, and gives them the responsibility to live differently from their neighbours; i.e, demands that they live according to the dictates of the Written and Oral Laws of God (the Hebrew Bible, the Talmud, the Mishna and the Gemarra). This minority is the Igbo-Israel.
This minority is working to heal the Igbo people, and rebuild Igbo intellectual, spiritual, and material heritage.
I have been privileged to work with this section of the Igbos. That the Igbo people are in trouble is the best kept secret in the world. In Nigeria the catch-phrases for the Igbos today is ‘Igbo problem’, and ‘marginalization’. Where the Igbos live in exile the story is not different. The situation is bad to the extent that it prompted an Igbo intellectual, one of the most productive minds of the Igbos; who lives in the United States to write the following missive:

“Anybody who sees the Igbo situation in simple linear perspectiveeither is ignorant of the profound realities or dishonest. The Igbohas entered an emergency phase, and it requires good old political andsocial organizing to restore it. One of the most critical problems inAla-Igbo today is the nature of its human and ecological environment:social instability - that is, difficulties in the prospects ofsettling has made it impossible for Igbo young men and women now tomarry at the natural age - between 25-35. Young men now marry at theaverage age of 40 years. Many Igbo women are without prospects ofmarriage, having crossed certain thresholds. The implication is that45% of Igbo people are not reproducing a new generation. Those who getmarried are suffering from curious stages of infertility as a resultof environmental degradation and chemical pollution- through oilexploration activities and groundwater toxification. Anepidemiological survey carried out in the whole of Igbo land todaywill reveal a most deadly truth: a huge number of the Igbo are dyingfrom AIDS, new forms of Cancer, and Diabetes - from poor nutrition.These are issues that we must address holistically because they flowfrom the nature of the relationship between the PEOPLE and theirgovernment. The Igbo themselves have not sat down to confront theirelected representatives with an action plan, and with suggestions ofthe means to carry it out, and a timeline and oversight. The problemof insecurity occasioned by new waves of kidnapping only complicatesthis: but to put this simply, our greatest problem is not the problemof this new wave of selective and directed terrorism. It is that theIgbo as a people have learnt to be DEPENDENT on some external factor orfigure whom they expect to solve their problems. I have said thisbefore, WE ARE ALL GUILTY - either by silence, inaction, or directcomplicity.All those who wish to participate in the restoration and rebuilding ofIgbo land must begin to re-think our relationships with that land.Anaghi ano uti agba ntele ukwu. We must get active”.
The situation is as bad, or even worse than as portrayed in the missive above, but only some elements among the Igbo-Israel have really seen the handwriting on the wall. That there is danger! That there is no time to waste! The generality of the Igbos feel helpless, because they are helpless. Disarmed by ignorance, and illiteracy in Igbo studies, Igbos with even post-graduate degrees do not know what to say or do to stem the decline of the Igbo nation. Fortunately Igbo-Israel is growing!
In recognition of the above problems, and inspired by the action plan and road map laid out in books: The Igbos: Jews In Africa-With Solutions To The Most Critical Igbo Problems and Introduction To The Chronicles Of Igbo Israel-And The Connections Between The Afro Americans and the Jews, a group of Igbo scholars, professionals, businessmen, artistes, and bureaucrats have come together as The Igbo Origin and Culture Research Society to contribute to the positive growth and development of the Igbo people, and Igboland. The Society will very likely present its programmes to the Igbo people in the month of October, in 2010. It will use the opportunity to present some of the afore-mentioned books and premiere the Igbo-Israel Video Interview to the Igbo, Jewish and general public. It is also organizing an Igbo summit where solutions would be found to many of the ills that plague ndi Igbo today; such as brother kidnapping of brother which is alien to Igbo culture. In addition it will also appraise ndi Igbo about some programmes that it is working on; such as the preservation of the Igbo migration story in film. And the Igbo-Israel International Music Festival, an initiative of Moore Black Chi Mmadike, an Igbo reggae artiste, and Vice President (International) Igbo-Israel Union (Society), who is based in Australia.

would Igbo Jews ever refer to Euroepan jews as "kikes" ?

only harcdore racists use that term although I wouldn't call MJ that, he was trying to be provocative but he was to unclear in his context use
"nigga" on the other hand means "guy" to millions of black people. That doesn't mean I approve of but it just happens to be reality despite the crying

Now a black director can make a film with black people calling Jews "kike" and a Jewish Django can blow ther heads off, that would be fair. That's what you get when you reverse it.

Also keep in find a movie about pre civil war America is one thing but if a news reporter were to call black people the N word they would lose their job instantly
 -

Nice picture of Igbo Hebrew.Iron Lion Nigerian Prof Catherine Acholonu stated The Igbo people created Ancient Egypt and they were the original Kanaanite, British Celt and Hebrew.What is your opinion about that?.

NarmerThot there is nothing more ugly then a cheap Millionaire and Billionaire.I hope they dont go to paradise.They always pretending to give million to charity.If Im selling something and I know you are wealthy and you are trying to be cheap I will kick you out of my store, there is no point kissing the ass of cheap rich people.

Bad publicity is good publicity.The Weinstein bros and Tarantino will make millions out of that bad Django movie because it is an action movie were the good black guy kill all the bad white guy.The masses are not that sophisticated in their thinking.They dont care about Django being a chattel slave movie or people saying the word N 109 times.It is for the black millionaire and billionaire elite of the USA and Africa to finance a movie about Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Kanaan,Elam, Minoa, Carthage, Andalusia, Xi were black people were Emperor and King.

I would prefer to see a movie about 14th century West Africa

Lioness,
And the purpose of Kanye West and Kardashian photo?

quote:
I would prefer to see a movie about 14th century West Africa

Michael Jackson had a script for the history of Egypt and Africa, but his Kike buddies, Steven Spielberg and John Landis refused to be a part of it or to help him to gain Hollywood funding for the project.

Mike started the project just prior to his "Remember The Time" video release with Eddie Murphy.
The script is said to have been an Epic even larger than Murphy's Coming To America with more grounding in historic fact.
Unable to obtain funding, Jackson abandoned the project.

piece of shyt, provide any link which refers to such a movie proposal

quote:
Lioness,

he co-wrote a hit song called Niggas in Paris that didn't get boycotted for some reason
There is now a lot of news about Kardashian being pregnant with his baby- unrelated current events info
Kanye also had a lot of publicity about his "George Bush doesn't care about black people," live on air remark during Katrina
adding complexity

Lioness the Zenith of black civilizations was in pre history and the early ancient world before the rise of Macedonia and Rome.Civilizations like Ta Seti, Ancient Egypt and Sumeria, Kanaan were the most advanced civilizations in the world. They originated governement, law, science, trade, banking, art, religion, organise warfare etc. You could make thousand of movies about Kings, Queens, Priests, Prophets, Travelers, Traders, doctors, Scientists from those civilizations.

I would not prefer a movie about 14 cent West Africa over a movie from Ancient Africa because the 14 cent West African while advanced they were not the most advanced in the world politicaly, economicaly, scientificaly, technologicaly, Religiously and commercialy.

The black Ancient Kanaanite/Ari/Illy/Phoenician traded world wide and they created all the earliest civilization of Western Europe.They name Europe after their Goddess Europa.They were part of the CAPSEM people.Hundred of movies could be made about the black Kanaanite trader, explorer, King and Queen.

quote:
Lioness the Zenith of black civilization was in pre history and the early ancient world before the rise of Macedonia and Rome.Civilization like Ta Seti, Ancient Egypt and Sumeria, Kanaan were the most advance civilizations in the world. They originated governement, law, science, trade, banking, art, religion, organise warfare etc. You could make thousand of movie about Kings, Queens, Priests, Prophets, Travelers, Traders, doctors, Scientists from those civilization.

I would not prefer a movie about 14 cent West Africa over a movie from Ancient Africa because the 14 cent West African while advance they were not the most advance in the world politicaly, economicaly, scientificaly, technologicaly, Religiously and commercialy.

The black Ancient Kanaanite/Ari/Illy/Phoenician traded world wide and they created all the earliest civilization of Western Europe.They name Euroe after their Goddess Europa.They were part of the CAPSEM people.

I don't care about what's supposed to be advanced.
My ancestry is West African. I want to see that

quote:
Sweet Dick Black man, provide any link which refers to such a movie proposal

Cheapskate & Impersonator Kike, find the link yourself.

You Kikes control the news and of course ya'll ain't too excited about revealing uncomplimentary information about Micheal’s project, or about Danny Glover's recently blocked project either.
Due to the effort involved, I'm not about to expend myself to satisfy the curiosity of a wall flowering Kike half breed bastard.

quote:
quote:
Lioness,

he co-wrote a hit song called Niggas in Paris that didn't get boycotted for some reason
There is now a lot of news about Kardashian being pregnant with his baby- unrelated current events info
Kanye also had a lot of publicity about his "George Bush doesn't care about black people," live on air remark during Katrina
adding complexity

All Bullshit Kike excuses, none of which are relevant to the conversation.
Kanye & Jay-z labelling of the song are due to ignorance, whereas Kikes promoting the usage is due to their agenda of creating a negative African worldview.
Tell the truth you lying Kike bastard!

quote:
Nice picture of Igbo Hebrew.Iron Lion Nigerian Prof Catherine Acholonu stated The Igbo people created Ancient Egypt and they were the original Kanaanite, British Celt and Hebrew.What is your opinion about that?.

Igbo Hebrew Israelites are real and exist in Nigeria in their millions.

They are easily identified by their Hebraic traditions including circumcision of all boys at the age of 7, the practice of levirate, polygamy, belief in one God very like Yahew, similar naming concepts, etc etc.

You can find tons of information on Rasta Livewire on the Igbo Hebrews.

When Blaxploitation Went West
Django Unchained seems tame by comparison.

By Aisha Harris|Posted Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012, at 8:00 AM ET

In the opening scene of Quentin Tarantino’s antebellum Western Django Unchained, a slave named Django is set free by a German bounty hunter who needs his help finding an outlaw. In dramatic slow motion, Django tosses off the thin, raggedy blanket that’s been protecting him from the chilly evening, revealing a tangle of whipping scars on his back. The image is a powerful one, and it marks the beginning of Django’s transformation from helpless slave to avenging hero.
In creating his “Southern” (as opposed to Western), Tarantino was drawn to what he’s called “the most violent, surreal, and pitiless landscape of any director in the history of the genre”—the spaghetti Westerns made by Italian director Sergio Corbucci and in particular Django, starring Franco Nero. Corbucci’s influence isn’t hard to trace: Django Unchained features a similar tale of vengeance, the same great theme song (performed by Roberto Fia), and even a cameo by Nero himself. By making its hero a former slave, Tarantino’s film also evokes a trilogy of blaxploitation Westerns dating from the early 1970s, all starring the football-player-turned-actor Fred Williamson: The Legend of Nigger Charley (1972), The Soul of Nigger Charley (1973), and Boss Nigger (1975). But while Jamie Foxx’s Django delivers his fair share of bloody comeuppances to various white evil-doers, Tarantino’s movie is far less radical in its depiction of slavery—and vision of black power—than its blaxploitation forebears. Revisting those 1970s films reminds the viewer just how revolutionary blaxploitation films could be.

-
 -
 -

The first two Williamson films tell the story of “Nigger Charley,” an escaped slave who, together with his reluctant but loyal sidekick Tobey (D’Urville Martin), conquers the Old West on horseback. By the time of the second film, set during Reconstruction, Charley’s reputation as a gunslinger precedes him, and he’s won the respect of blacks and even some whites. In the final film, Boss Nigger, an only loosely connected installment, Williamson and Martin team up again as bounty hunters Boss and Amos, ditching their slave backgrounds altogether in a decidedly more defiant production.
Like Django Unchained, the trilogy offers slaves a chance to slip from their chains and enact a measure of revenge for their bondage. In The Legend of Nigger Charley, three runaway slaves—Charley, Tobey, and Joshua (Don Pedro Colley)—miraculously manage to fend off the sheriff and his posse who chase them from the plantation after they murder their slaveholder and make their escape. The central plot line of The Soul of Nigger Charley revolves around Charley and Tobey enlisting the help of other ex-slaves to fight against Col. Blanchard and Gen. Hook, men who have vowed to restore the Confederacy to its glory days. “We ain’t never gonna be free so long as black people are slaves,” Charley says to his hesitant compatriots.

Video (whole movie): Soul of Nigger Charley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ1aRxc341Q

Such racial solidarity is noticeably absent from Django Unchained. Django (Jamie Foxx) possesses a focused drive to find and free his wife, Broomhilda (Kerry Washington). He takes out a few slavers along the way, but his efforts to save his wife often run counter to the interests of the blacks around him. In order to deceive Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), Broomhilda’s new owner, Django must play the part of an expert in “Mandingo fighting”—fights in which slave owners pitted their strongest slaves against one another in fights to the death. (Mandingo fighting was the subject of another blaxploitation film; it is unclear whether this was actually a common practice during slavery.) Django must prove that he can be just as ruthless toward slaves as the slave owners themselves, and in one of the movie’s most difficult scenes to watch, he refuses to let his companion, Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz), buy one of Candie’s runaway fighters to save him from death. Django thus encourages Candie to deal with the slave as he sees fit; he looks on dispassionately as the slave is ripped to shreds by dogs.
The three Williamson Westerns were all directed by white men, but compared with Django Unchained, the blaxploitation movies feel like the more radical films. Charley wins his freedom by killing his master and escaping the plantation. In Tarantino’s movie, by contrast, Django tries and fails to escape and is only liberated, and empowered, by the benevolent bounty hunter Dr. Schultz.
And consider two similar scenes in Django Unchained and The Legend of Nigger Charley. Early in Tarantino’s movie, Dr. Schultz and the newly liberated Django enter a Texas settlement to the bafflement of the white townspeople. Django explains to Schultz (a German) why they’re acting so strange—“niggers” don’t ride horses, and they definitely aren’t served in saloons. For Django, white people present a persistent threat; entering white spaces like a saloon or a plantation can cost him his life. He’s able to navigate those spaces mainly because he has the protection of a white man. In The Legend of Nigger Charley, Charley and Tobey have no such protection, and yet they aren’t run out of town, or killed instantly, when they ride into the white Old West. It’s not that they don’t face racism—a white stableman claims he has no room for “niggers’” horses—but the movie imagines a world in which they can take such prejudices and turn them on their head with no consequences. (Charley sternly advises the stableman that his money is “white” and he won’t take no for an answer.) When Django and Schultz visit a saloon in that Old West town, they escape with their lives only because of Schultz’s lawyerly explanation that they’re there on official law enforcement business. When Charley and Tobey walk into a saloon, Charley beats up a racist patron and the rest of the barflies exit, out of fear, without a fight.

Legend of Nigger Charley

Video the whole movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0EV6ar1Eo

A similar scene occurs in Boss Nigger, only it’s even more subversive. Whereas in Legend, Williamson’s character is only looking to stay out of trouble and away from the sheriff , in Boss, he and Amos enter an equally white settlement with the intention of installing themselves as sheriff and deputy—in order to claim their bounty on a band of outlaws, who are secretly in cahoots with the town mayor. They accomplish their goal with ease. Again, in the style of blaxploitation, a situation that in real life likely would have resulted in Boss and Amos’s immediate lynching instead proves opportunistic: They create a set of rules for the town (among them: a fine for calling them a “nigger” in public) and jail anyone who defies their rules.
With noticeably higher production values, all-black leather cowboy gear reminiscent of John Shaft, and more buffoonish characterizations of white characters (most of whom seem incapable of operating a gun), Boss Nigger comes closest to the hip, sly style of Tarantino. And like Django, Boss and Amos are bounty hunters who revel in their line of work. (“You all been hunting black folks for so long,” Amos tells the mayor, “we just wanna see what it felt like to hunt white folks.”) But unlike Tarantino’s hero, they are also concerned with protecting the vulnerable, including a young black woman and the Mexican settlement terrorized by the outlaws’ gang.
Of course, these blaxploitation movies had a different aim than Tarantino necessarily does in Django. Made at a moment when Hollywood was finally recognizing black audiences as an untapped market, the point was to give hope, however fantastical, to those viewers. In offering up more black faces in positions of self-made power, the movies served as a clear alternative to the often passive portrayals in films starring the likes of Harry Belafonte and Sidney Poitier in the ’50s and ’60s. Django Unchained offers its own slave-revenge fantasy, but it sticks closer to the more conventional aspects of the Western than any of Williamson’s films do—in Tarantino’s world, the outcast individual is mostly in it for himself; he’s not standing up on behalf of his fellow subjugated man. You can choose to identify with Django, but if you do, you’re rooting for his overcoming of oppression, not a collective victory for the black race.
Boss Nigger was written and produced by Williamson, the first of many such credits in what would prove to be a long career. His new level of control in Hollywood mirrored that of the black Western hero he played: As the movie’s writer, he, like Boss, could craft any image he desired. In an insightful interview, Williamson described his demands for every movie he’s ever made in Hollywood: 1) he can’t be killed off; 2) he must win all of the fights; and 3) he gets the girl in the end, if he wants to. “It was a period in American black history, where we needed heroes,” he said. “We were the beginning of the tough guy, the winner, the black hero. When the smoke cleared, we were the ones left standing. That was something that was needed at that time, and I was very conscious of that.” Williamson’s trilogy may not have been as technically or narratively slick as Django Unchained, but those films also weren’t afraid to make their protagonist an agent of his own change.

Boss Nigger (trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTIklFsMjjU

History of the World, Part One
Mel Brooks´ Spanish Inquisition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgZnvfJ9Jg

*Mel Brooks is jew

Lioness....i just got through watching Django. I personally loved it.

Have you seen the movie? If so how do you feel about Sam L's character?

Do not give money to the Jews!
Download the Movie!

quote:
Originally posted by naturalborn7:

What did you love about it?

Was it like the "Good Times" of slavery movies?

According to the history of the N word. it wasn't coined until post civil war. The movie was supposed to be pre-civil war with even slaves calling themselves the N word.

Did Samuel Jackson model his house negro character after the Boondocks's Uncle Remus?
 -

Since the Hip-Hop generation have no sense of history, what will be the psychological impact for the Nigga generation after viewing the film and the fact that as with all Jewish produced black films, all of the leads (Jamie Fox) success was due to a white hero who gave his life for the couple's freedom?

quote:
Do not give money to the Jews!
Download the Movie!

Yeah, don't feed the Jews!

The DVD Rip (Not a Cam) of the movie is already available on Scenetime for download.
http://www.scenetime.com/details.php?id=353007

This is a new Korean series telling a story based on a thousands year old Korean history story. Wouldn't it be nice if African Americans could break out of the "slave" trap and tell epic Africa stories and characters like a functional group like the Chinese, Korean, and Indians instead of being entrapped in the eternally dysfunctional and repetitious slave mentality as written and dictated by calculating Jews?
http://www.viki.com/channels/8530-the-great-seer/videos/79869

The film shows
Jewish slave owners?
I doubt it!

^ Hell No!
As usual, Jews place all the blame on Gentiles. At the auction they just show a line of slaves and avoid showing the Jew slaver or Jew auctioneer.

Other nonsense was the surprise towns people show when they see a black man riding a horse when facts show there were plenty of free blacks riding around all the time, even in the deep south. For example, Moors were exempt and protected by treaty from slavery. It would have been common. especially in coastal areas to see free black moors, as well as free black elites.

NarmerThot I agree millionaire and billionaire should break out of the slave mentality of looking for white people approval and tell great African stories and character like the Chinese, Korean and Indian.African American and African cant let prejudice and hypocrit white people tell their stories.

In white people African slavery movies they are always demonising the African kings telling black people black people sold you to slavery.They Omitted the Catholic Church that make slavery possible by legalising it in Papal bull, They Omitted the Christian European Kings(brown,white) whith their superior armies and navy carried the slave trade, they omitted the European Jewish bankers and insurers who financed the African slave trade.Some Jew were slave ship owners and plantation ownesr.

Yes some African king were immoral slave traders that sold human to Arabs and Portuguese like the Muslim Mali Empire.According to scholar Jean Philipe Omotunde in the book Verite et Mensonge(truth and lie) the African coastal kingdoms of West Africa were victims of the European International slave trade.The African coastal kingdoms were surrounded by many European Kingdoms fleet with cannon and fort with cannon.The European build fort all over the West coast of Africa.The African Kingdoms only had in the 16, 17, 18 cent middle age weapon like spear, bow, sword etc.The choice was either you sold us(realy a gift)human being for our plantation in America or be destroyed.African kingdoms didnt need the slave trade they were among the richest kingdoms on earth with plenty of food, gold, copper according to the testimony of European traders.The similarity to the African condition can be seen in the Chinese opium war were The superior British Navy defeated the Chinese and force them to open their market to the international drug trade.The other exemple is the USA navy forcing the Japanese to open their market and get out of isolation.

One of the secret of the slave trade is the African slave merchant prince of the Congo, Angola and West African area were not African at all.They were Portuguese metis/mulato and black, other were European Metis.Those Portuguese metis will deposed the African king and act as king hidden from view in their court or behind veil.Sometime they keep the African king as pupett while they rule behind the scene.

There was a Nation of Islam article criticizing the movie Lincoln who was about slave emancipation for not showing the Jewish plantation owners, traders, bankers of the south who opposed Lincoln slave freedom plan and went to war against him.

quote:
quote:

What did you love about it?

Was it like the "Good Times" of slavery movies?

According to the history of the N word. it wasn't coined until post civil war. The movie was supposed to be pre-civil war with even slaves calling themselves the N word.

Did Samuel Jackson model his house negro character after the Boondocks's Uncle Remus?
 -

Since the Hip-Hop generation have no sense of history, what will be the psychological impact for the Nigga generation after viewing the film and the fact that as with all Jewish produced black films, all of the leads (Jamie Fox) success was due to a white hero who gave his life for the couple's freedom?

I consider myself very conscious when it comes to black history and the plight of my people. Before i seen the movie i read all the intellectual reviews on it but me being me i always see things for myself and not trust the reviews of others to make my decisions for me. So yeah i watched a promotional copy of it (I no longer pay to go to theatres).

I didn't see a "good times" version of slavery. I saw a ex slave seeking retribution against whites who did him and his wife wrong. A typical hollywood action movie depicting a black action hero.

What i saw was Doxies and Lioness greatest fear come to the big screen. The type of stuff which keeps them awake at night posting on this site day in and out.

As far as a realistic portrayal of slavery. We were brutalized by Dogs and anything else you can think of. We were constantly called "Nigger". So constant that we now call ourselves "Nigger" almost 200 years after slavery. So yeah in depicting slavery the use of whites saying that word is pretty realistic to me.

The first thing that came to mind while watching Sam L's character was Uncle Remus from the Boondocks. Unfortunately this is a real character walking among us. I see them all the time. Which brings me back to my question for Lioness....

But i am curious to know what psychological impact will happen once the "Nigga" generation sees this film? Will they identify with Sam L or Jamie Foxx?

Also what's strange to me about your comment

"Since the Hip-Hop generation have no sense of history, what will be the psychological impact for the Nigga generation after viewing the film and the fact that as with all Jewish produced black films, all of the leads (Jamie Fox) success was due to a white hero who gave his life for the couple's freedom?"

Didn't Master Fard(a white guy) free Elijah Muhammed(PBUH) mind from mental slavery?

quote:
Also what's strange to me about your comment

"Since the Hip-Hop generation have no sense of history, what will be the psychological impact for the Nigga generation after viewing the film and the fact that as with all Jewish produced black films, all of the leads (Jamie Fox) success was due to a white hero who gave his life for the couple's freedom?"

Didn't Master Fard(a white guy) free Elijah Muhammed(PBUH) mind from mental slavery?

Actually, there is noting at all strange about it. If the Hip-hoppers possess a sense of history, then they deserve awards because they do a great job of hiding it.

LOL, are you attempting to rationalize the need for a white man to free black minds by presenting the case of Fard?
Hasn't The Lionese already attempted and failed to use this exact case and reasoning in the past?

To be honest, I'm not sure of Fard was actually white or not. From what others tell me, he was mixed.
What people who are unaware of black history fail to understand is that the Nation Of Islam actually sprang out of the Noble Drew Ali Black Moorish Science group of America of which Elijah Muhammad was a member prior to the formation og the NOI.
So, you see, Elijah Muhammad’s mind was already "opened" well before he started the NOI. One can actually say that the NOI was simply a subset of the Moorish Science Temple.
And before you ask, NO, The Noble Drew Ali was not white. Nor was he mentored or inspired by any white man. Neither was another Moorish Science member, Marcus Garvey.

The fact is, and it has been consistent over the last 100 years, Jews will not allow a positive black movie that does not contain a white hero. A Tarzan or Lone Ranger type to help the misguided and primitive natives.
In this slave film, we even see the white hero get martyred, like Jesus, or Abraham Lincoln.
I realize that film will have it's appeal, and it will be hard to resist. After all, the Jews are good at what they do, and with the dumbed down masses, the subliminal messaging/program is layered in very well.

I agree on the current hip-hop's generation's lack of knowledge on black history. You have no argument from me on that. But this is your generation's fault. Your generation was the father's of these children. The constant ignorance of the usage of Nigger comes from your generation not hip-hop. The fault lies with us on that.

No i'm not attempting to show rationalization for a white man to open the mind of a black man at all. Also it was Fard who came out of the moorish science temple not Elijah. It was Elijah who asked Fard "Why did he appear in the form of a white man (showing he was white). and it was Fard who said because my people would never believe the truth from a blackman. I'm paraphrasing. All i'm saying is it has happened. Also i know who Noble Drew Ali was. I have people who still follow that and had their names legally changed with the El in the front.

The introduction of the white dentist who trained Django was no more different the the supposed Egyptian in the movie "Highlander" who trained the Irishman. Or any other movie of the type.

The ex slave killing cruel white people in a movie well i don't see the negative sublimanal in it. From a white point of view yes. But from a black point of view no.

So, why did you suggest that Fard was white, when you knew he was a member of Drew Ali's Moors?

It's not my generations fault that the Hip-hop generation are ignorant.
If there is blame to place, it can be spread around equally across the board from black leaders, to black entrepreneurs, to black churches, to parents to children.
The problem is the same as it is today. That blacks have no consistent plan to counteract the white plan, one part of which was to flood black communities with crack cocaine while another was to allow Tarzan types Negroes such as Robert Johnson to build a dumbing down/commercialization vehicle, B.E.T.

The former slave killing "cruel" white people is noted. In a war, you don't simply kill the cruel enemy. You kill them all.

Don't forget that D'Jango was a "magic" nigga. What was it, one in million, or 100,000. But he didn't become a magic nigga until he was randomly discovered by a one in a million German white man. Until then, he was just another nigga in shackles being led to auction.

Today BET is of, Jew, VIACOM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Entertainment_Television

^ Even prior to Viacom purchasing them B.E.T.'s Board was mostly Jews.
The largest black radio station, Radio One's Board Of Directors is 90% Jewish also.

One possible explanation for the white/Jewish historic control of the black/African psyche both in Africa and the U.S./Americas is the lack of the nurturing of social capital--i.e. solidarity groups with a social vision, not the mosque or the church. Plus a non-recognition of the idea that well-grounded knowledge developed autonomously by groups is of extreme importance in offering social direction. Blame the political leaders for that one.

The result is that "knowledge" both and political, economic, moral, and scientific/technological is mostly out of the hands of blacks themselves. Examples are: the world media, world universities, world publishing houses, etc. [b]The African/black representation world-wide and locally is hardly at the level of the 10th percentile.

There is no African/black university in the top 200 of all universities world-wide. There is autonomous African/black publishing company in the top 500 in the whole world. In terms of technology patents world-wide in the last 20 years, less than 2% have been awarded to members of the African/black community.

Again, blame the political leaders--most of whom are ignorant, cowardly, racially complexed, overly greedy and materialistic, and above all, they lack vision.

The masses have to do it--through developing and nurturing social capital and comprehensive human capital--in economics, business, historical knowledge, etc.

^Here comes the prophet of woes...
drop the blame games, for you are not blameless yourself...

We need to hear about solutions, not a mere regurgitation of woes real and unreal...

Carping just for the sake of carping. LOL. I emphasised "nurturing of social capital" should lead to the "development of human capital" should be the goal.

If your team is in the bottom quartile of the table then there should be strong criticisms of those whose job is to put the team on a winning path. If not, then time to start firing some coaches. Analogically, nations and peoples are like athletic teams: their destinies are determined by those who claim to be leaders; those who control the money. unfortunately, life is about competition for use of the world's resources. The main criterion for success in cornering those resources is maximum human capital anchored on a solid universal knowledge base.

Posted by Vansertimavindicated (Member # 20281) on :

This site is universally laughed at now! LOL

This is the reason that so many folks cant stand faggots! Its not so much that the faggot is an abomination and likes to suck diick! Its the psychotic micro episodes and compulsive psychotic behavior that these dicck suckers subject us to!

Buzz words, and jingles. Break it down in some details. What in your view is the solution to Africa's problems? How long would it take to get solutions if one were to follow your recommendations assuming you have some to provide?

Lines of actions, not empty talk. We are starving for some ideas. We are tired of the woeful moanings...

quote:
Buzz words, and jingles. Break it down in some details. What in your view is the solution to Africa's problems? How long would it take to get solutions if one were to follow your recommendations assuming you have some to provide?

Lines of actions, not empty talk. We are starving for some ideas. We are tired of the woeful moanings...

He can only provide "buzzwords" because a real solution would be UGLY and would involve the extermination of a particular people who have a particular mindset.

A fact that people tend to ignore is that Africa will NEVER do well in the current financial, economic and social system of the world.

Why?

There are interests outside of Africa that have INVESTED in Africa's disarray.

These interests have more to gain from African confusion than African clarity.

A post 15th century Europe cannot coexist with an ON PAR (<--- key concept) African continent.

Parasitism cannot transform in mutualism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiosis#Mutualism

^ True dat!

What wasn't shown in D'Jango is that in real life as many Negroes would have had to be shot as whites, as they sacrificed themselves to save their masters.
Stockholm syndrome is real, but whites only acknowledge it's presence and symptoms is whites/Jews.

quote:
^ True dat!

What wasn't shown in D'Jango is that in real life as many Negroes would have had to be shot as whites, as they sacrificed themselves to save their masters.
Stockholm syndrome is real, but whites only acknowledge it's presence and symptoms is whites/Jews.

Lol you are so right.

I would like
that
django raping the character of leonardo di caprio.
in pulp ficton a white raped black man

quote:
He can only provide "buzzwords" because a real solution would be UGLY and would involve the extermination of a particular people who have a particular mindset.
The hot spring always keeps bubbling up. Meaning that there was great promise when Nkrumah became the President in Ghana. The West plus local 5th columnists joined together to destroy that initiative. The U.S. mounted a coup facilitated by U.S. Ambassador Franklin Williams. There was another promise later with Thomas Sankara(originally of Upper Volta which Sankara changed to "Burkina Faso" meaning "land of upright men". The French schemed to have his close colleague Blaise Campaore murder him. Campaore was later hoisted to the Presidency with French blessings. Etc, etc. The issue with these periodic revolutionary leaders is that their ideas quickly invigourate the masses--hence they are viewed as dangerous. Mandela came along with great promise--but he compromised big time. Etc, etc. Kabila, a "resource nationalist" came along but was murdered.

No condition is permanent: Hence the hot spring will keep bubbling up. Once the revolutionary ideas of people like Diop, Nkrumah(rediviva), Cabral, Biko, etc. catch on again--then change will come. But there must be human capital investments through the more radical centres of learning--universities, political parties, etc. The main obstacles here are the national "comprador bourgeoisie" classes--greedy, cruel, venal, excessively materialistic,cowardly, corrupt and fully beholden to the dictates of the West.

It is these governmental classes that see to it that the ideas of Diop, Fanon, Nkrumah, Biko, etc. are not taught at the universities preferring instead to copy-cat the stale ideas handed down from the West.

There are characters in Django that fit this bill. Contingency often wins--hence, again, "no condition is permanent".

But no condition is permanent.

Re: Django again.

Many people seem to like Django but it does not measure up to a film like "The Spook who Sat by the Door". Will such a film be produced by Hollywood these days? Hardly. Would Spike Lee do such a film. Not really. He is rich and comfortable now. So don't rock the boat! If this were a revolutionary age then Django would not be enough. The U.S. black bourgeoisie has sold out. It has no intellectual spokesman like DuBois or even Booker T. Washington. The intellectual vacuum is filled by people like Jayzee and others of that ilk.

But recall, "no condition is permanent".

Listen....i am Hip-hop. From the very beginning to now. There is a very big generational gap between the generation of today and the generation of the past. I live inbetween the two. I'm from the days of Cold Crush tapes but yet i also possess the new T.I cd. Not only do i have "The spook who sat by the door" on DVD but i read the book also. If any of you wanna change the mindset of the youth you gonna have to show and prove. Enough of the blacks need to do this or blacks need to do that rhetoric. We are tired of hearing it. Nobody who talks that today puts anything into action. It's just intellectual chestpounding which amounts to nothing in the end.

Get involved!

You have groups like Man Up! organizations in East New York and Chicago who are out there in the streets risking there lives to get these kids to stop killing each other. Turning lives around. Teaching knowledge of self and where they need to be in the future. They need funding. They need help!

I have a rites of passage group here in the Atlanta area dealing with 20 at risk males in my city. Same goal as the Man up group. I don't need funding and mines is very successful so far.

You see the hip hop generation are nothing but soldiers who are waiting for a general to lead them. They do not respond to rhetoric. They do not wait for handouts. They do not use our past as motivation. They use what little talents they have and hustle and grind. Some make it some don't. Some have talent some don't. But what do we do when someones make it. We act like crabs in a barrell. The ones that make it are the sellouts. Illumanitti and all kinds of imaginary hating bulls@it we not only know nothing about but can't prove.

But yet we think Django is going to do more psyhcological damage. Or it's the jews master plot against us. Are you guys serious? Do you really like to give them that much power over us? I been hearing this since i was a kid.

There lies the gap between you and hip-hop. Hip-hop is like so what we gonna do what we do and live like we want. Employ our own people and be side entrepraneurs. Something the rest of us really wish we could do. But instead we just talk rhetoric because we can't.

We are like kids who get mad because the other player is cheating at a game. We get mad and pout and over analayze his cheating strategic moves. Never making a move ourselves. Just stuck, frozen and mesmorized.

Don't talk about it....be about it and stop complaining.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

naturalborn7

Interesting points.

Sounds much like the Youth program we have in My City. Hip Hop CAN STILL be an vehicle of Change and Upliftment like Public Enemy etc. The kind of Hip Hop I listen to is mostly conscious songs and rappers. People Like Talib Kweli, Dilated Peoples, Slum Village, Saigon.

The people must realize it will take EVERY kind of young and old hats to overcome the negative and evils of this world. The only way the elites can silence the Roar of the people is to play us off of one another. Meaning Have Blacks Hate whites, Whites Hate Black etc. Skin color is used to keep the gullible trapped mentally in an cage. We the People, are the MAJORITY, Whether your an Euro decented or African. If we unite stand like Brothers then we would see change where it benefitted ALL People not just one section. South Africa is an case of an country that was desperate to keep the Blacks down and segregated. Sadly they turned the Blacks in SA, against eachother Black against Colored Against Indian etc. Brotherhood begin at HOME. Parents have to discipline there Yutes and show them not to judge based on skin, but on Love, Compassion and Peace. Teach the Youth about supporting eachother from an young Age and things WILL progress the way it is intended. In Candada we are at WAR for the minds of the Yutes. I see on TV more and more programs promoting the Normalcy of Homosexual lifestyle. I was shocked when I saw Youth 5-7 yearsold reciting what these corrupt adults have told them to say. No Child that young should be learning about gay, lesbian etc. Yet the elites do this because they are looking to see the next gen, being zombies and yes men to the system.

Churches, going against the Teachings of Jesus, to marry gays and lesbians claiming its ALL LOVE??? Really?? WHen We See in the Old Testament God calling it an abomination and Jesus Establishing that Man and Woman create an bond in Marriage that completes eachother. Remember people Jesus sayings "Man leaves mother and Father and clings to his wife, and they twain, become One Flesh".

Also don't think I am saying this because I "hate" gays or am an "homophobe", I have always stated that people who suffer from that disease is afflicted because they are blessed to do big things and can impact the cities and countries like no others, Really look how much many of these gay people are able to speak to there differences and fight for "gay rights" not knowing that Supporting "gay rights" is NOT there calling but the devil deceives and makes these people think there is no escape from being Gay etc, Really it's an choice, No man is forced to stick his member in another man.

To finish I finish with this Song from an Group called Backwudz Called Mama Always Told Me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MOJCFOlrXY

Naturalborn7,
No one is complaining, unless you are calling sobre analysis as complaining. In the U.S. where you live there is an intellectual class whose function is to analyse and prescribe courses of action that are consonant with particular ideologies. The members of that intellectual class express their ideas in more than 1,000 magazines, newspapers, and blog sites.

According to the American ideological divide some people read and support the views expressed in the Nation Magazine, Harpers, etc. Others accept and support what they read in National Review, The Weekly Standard, etc. The intellectual classes go even one step further with the funding and promotion of their "Think Tanks" whose job is just to hire intellectuals who spend all their working time promoting and defending ideas from their ideological standpoint. Of course, they are also in the business of attacking and criticising the ideas of their ideological opponents.

There was once this tradition in the African/black world but unfortunately such no longer exists. No magazines, no serious publishing houses, no serious and independent blog sites, etc.

There is no linear narrative with goals in sight--except to be cannon fodder for the dictates of consumer capitalism.

There is no serious narrative in the sense of graduates of the HBC knowing first hand the works of Dubois(the U.S.) such as "The Conservation of Races", "The World and Africa", etc. DuBois's magazine "Phylon" has been practically defunct for many years now. The narrow short term goal is to graduate and get a job with a white-run corporation in the U.S., and in Africa to graduate and get a job where you can get a political position so you can steal as much as possible or become a bank manager to be close to the money.

Very few Africans/blacks have read Diop, Fanon, or Nkrumah. Songsters like Alpha Blondy, Youssou N'Dour, Bob Marley make their points but they are not substitutes for individual intellectual initiative.

In the U.S. the median income is $50,000 and most of the members of some ethnic groups earn more than that median income. How do they do it? Social capital and particular cultures. Those cultures are geared to maximising the chances for their members to earn more than the median income. The members of those groups see that the path to earning more than the median income is through investment in human capital. Two of such groups are East Asians and Jews. They are so successful in the tests that must be taken for college entrance that they have to be admitted by quota for the most prestigious U.S. universities. Once graduated, they are on the way to earning more than the median U.S. income.

If such cultures[cultures are programmes with instructions for behavioural choices] are worth emulating the question then is what are the modalities by which they could be introduced into those communities whose members earn less than the median income? Or are there other options?

Interesting takes on Django.

http://www.voxunion.com/5-quick-points-against-django-unchained-because-its-not-worth-6/

And this one:
http://blackagendareport.com/content/few-thoughts-django-unchained

Obviously it would not be in the interest of Taratino to make a movie that was a direct recipe for black revolution.
Maybe Spike Lee could take that up.
I bet this movie has made him think of correcting things in his view, in a future film. Taratino just put a flame under his azz, look out

Lamin I like Ishmael Reed smart opinion in Voxunion.The movie Django is not about black people and the main star or super star is not black.Jamie Foxx is the suporting actor of white actor Waltz and Dicaprio in the movie.The movie subtle message is that black cant free themselve they need the help of a white philanthropist.The German whose people have a worldwide reputation of genocide is portray as an humanist.It is subtle white propaganda.

I also like the comment of number 3 who doesnt like to see comedy in a slavery movie and he/she would like to see a movie showing the slave point of view.In the movie Django Jamie Foxx the black man didnt killed the slave owner DeCaprio the German Waltz killed Decaprio.

Waltz was nominated today for an Academy award not Jamie Foxx.NarmerThot pointed earlier that Waltz the white bounty hunter died for black people in the movie.I remember in blood diamond DeCaprio a South African gave the diamond to the African Dimon Djour and let him take the helicopter while Decaprio stay behind in died.The message is some white people are humanist.

I want to see a movie about a humanist black Egyptian Pharaoh, Priest, doctor, philosopher etc.

^ Now following the release of this movie, Taratino has named himself the nation's leading expert on African slavery.
This Kike is this generation's Alex Haley.

Those Negroes who deny or underestimate the tremendous and constant Jewish influence on black Generation "H" mentality are simply ignorant.
The Hip-Hop gen will feed their coins into this Jewish propagation machine and have little understanding of how they are being played.
They will no doubt go out and purchase the little DJango slave dolls from Walmart, and Jamie Fox will be elevated to Superstar status.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan/09/django-unchained-action-figures

Capitalism and Django.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jan/10/django-unchained-portrayal-slavery-flippant?INTCMP=SRCH

Interesting take by Candace Allen.

Candace Allen = House Nigger

f*uck tarantino

Hollywood, Why movies about ancient Egypt, Greece, Sumerian, arabia, africa, america, europe ... show no historical accuracy?

Hollywood killed billions of people, with their cigarette advertisements!

film About this
Thank You for Smoking (2005)

Thank you for Smoking Full Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY2tGHWgUMk&list=PL755E4BC66CB03B8C&index=1

quote:
[QB] Candace Allen = House Nigger

Are Jaime Foxx and Samuel Jackson house niggers as well ?

Are Blacks To Blame For Negative Portrayals Of African Americans On Reality TV?

Are African American households participating in the most racist media propaganda campaign in television history by watching reality TV?

In a recent article on theGrio, Sil Lai Abrams argued that the proliferation of Black performers in reality television programming is doing nothing to help create a positive reality of the African American experience. In fact, Abrams says that our increased participation–which should be a good thing–is creating the opposite effect; it is perpetuating negative stereotypes that create false perceptions of Black people for the nation to consume.

The most recent candidate aspiring to make its way to primetime coonery is “All My Babies’ Mamas, starring Atlanta-based rapper Shawty Lo and his ten babies’ mothers.

The trailer sparked so much controversy that the NAACP reportedly sent a letter to Oxygen’s President Jason Klarman expressing its outrage over the proposed show’s negative portrayal of Black families. And a Change.org petition demanding that the show not air has gotten more than 35,000 signatures. The reality series is reportedly in “early development” and is not green-lighted to air as of yet.

Though other reality TV shows that are enjoying successful runs, like “Love and Hip Hop” And “Basketball Wives,” are not any better.

“The underlying message most of these shows send about blacks is that we’re shallow, impulsive creatures lacking in self-control without any vision of life that doesn’t include vacations (or funerals) they can’t afford, slanging rhymes, having too many children, and shopping oneself into bankruptcy,” Abrams said.

Below Abrams outlines how portrayals of Black people on television have devolved over the years:

In the decades since the Civil Rights and Black Power movements, the imagery of black people in media, particularly on television, has changed considerably. Now, I’m not a sociologist, but it is my guess that the materialism and “success at any cost” mindset that pervades modern popular culture today is likely a reaction to the economic uncertainty and hopelessness that is the true reality for many black people.

As a single mother who has struggled against many of the same systemic issues that affect our community (should I list the issues? I think we know them…) I understand the need for escape. Let’s face it: life is hard. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise deserves a serious double side eye. This entertainment is a form of escape.

The “overnight success” stories of individuals who are as a whole largely without any real discernible talent are the driving force behind the most popular shows such as Love & Hip Hop and Basketball Wives. Reality show “stars” present what appears to be an attainable, glamorous lifestyle to a group of women who may not have the wherewithal or resources needed to carve out a financially stable life for themselves realistically.

But, in the process of enjoying this escape, we are ignoring the emotionally abusive and disrespectful behavior of male cast members such as L&HH’s Stevie J that reinforces the idea that a black man’s power is best expressed through unbridled and unprincipled sexual behavior, as just one example of these show’s many horrible messages.

Does Abrams have a point?

Are African Americans aiding and abetting in the White media’s creation of these shows, which benefit of their bottom lines but degenerate our image as a whole? While many of us are assail the Black people who are “acting” on these shows, should we refocus that disdain on ourselves?

I'll start off by saying i don't care for any of the reality shows. I don't like any of the housewife shows, the redneck shows or the black ones. I don't like Jerry Springer or the baby daddy shows.

These programs are a reflection of the degeneralization of American culture period. Unforunately this phenomeneom has occured long before any reality television was introduced to american telelvision. Capitolism in this country has produced not only wealth for a few but the lowest form of society willing to do anything to get it just to get their 15 minutes of fame. You have many more people who are willing to be entertained by these lowlifes by tuning in every day. People who feel their own lives are so meaningless and empty they would rather waste their time watching others whose lives are even more pathetic. Now you have capitolistic greed which found a market to provide them with such entertainment. In the same mold "Soaps" were created for television in the 50's. Without the viewers there would be no "Basketball Wives" or "Love and Hip-hop".

This says more about us than it does about them. This speaks of typical american culture Greed and the need to be rich or in our case the need to appear like we are rich.

As long as this need exists. These shows will exist.

But the answer to your question Narmertooth is yes. Yes we are aiding in the creation of these shows.

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com