This is topic King Kenneth Dub of Scotland, By Oguejio Rastalivewire in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=008012

Posted by the lioness, (Member # 17353) on :

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/king-kenn

-

-

see the head at top from this rastalivewire article?

It's not a Scotsman.

Not Kennth Dub or Kenneth III of Soctland,

It's a wood ornament depicting a Saracen

Saracen was a term for Muslims widely used in Europe during the later medieval era. The term's meaning evolved during its history. In the early centuries CE, the term referred to a people who lived in desert areas in and near the Roman province of Arabia and who were specifically distinguished from Arabs.In Europe during the Early Medieval era, the term began to be used to describe Arab tribes as well.[ By the 12th century, Saracen had become synonymous with Muslim in Medieval Latin literature.

Saracen
Heraldic symbol
 -
File:Complete Guide to Heraldry Fig255.png

some variations

-
Detail of the Jacobean staircase showing a Saracen's Head (carved wood)

-
The Saracen's Head
At the foot of the main staircase is a carving of the Saracen's Head.
It was carved by Fred Smith of the Smith family building firm, Girling & Smith Ltd. of Cromer, who converted the mill to residential use in 1938. The only local connection appears to be that of the Saracen's Head pub on Lord Walpole's nearby Wolterton Estate that originally owned the mill.

-
Saracen
Produced 1962 to 1969. Sculpted be Fred Wright. Height 8 inches. Series A Composite.

-
Marcile, Saracen King,
This is the image of a Sicilian puppet, a puppet of the Opera dei Pupi.

Here's the 2nd picture from the rastalivewire article at top
- but the full version not the cut off version:

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofScotland/KingsQueens-of-Scotland/

-

^^^you can see how this has an a lot of the color orange in it

in the Rastaliveversion, it was changed to more yellow/brown

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

Oh stupid one, you are taking it to the next level of idiocy. Learn to read:

Go to this Scottish website, written by Scots and take a look at King Dubh

-

http://www.clans.org.uk/hist_5.html

Then go read this article below, from another Scottish website:

quote:
"After the death of King Indulf, in battle against the Vikings, Scotland's throne, in accordance with the tanist system, then reverted back to his cousin Dubh mac Mael Coluim, or Duff, nicknamed Dén, "the Vehement" and Niger, "the Black'. He was the son of Malcolm I....

Dub left at least one son, Kenneth (Cináed mac Dub), who later reigned as Kenneth III. Dubh's descendants, the clann Dubh, (clan MacDuff) became officials of the Scottish court and later Earls of Fife..."

http://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/macalpin_10.htm

Skunt, unlike you, Rasta Livewire website does not lie...

Any Muur questions? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

that's not my point.

My point is that the sculpture shown in the article marked Kennth Dub

is not Kennth Dub
is not Scottish

it is a Muslim Saracen

rastalivewire is scamming

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

-

quote:
"After the death of King Indulf, in battle against the Vikings, Scotland's throne, in accordance with the tanist system, then reverted back to his cousin Dubh mac Mael Coluim, or Duff, nicknamed Dén, "the Vehement" and Niger, "the Black'. He was the son of Malcolm I....

Dub left at least one son, Kenneth (Cináed mac Dub), who later reigned as Kenneth III. Dubh's descendants, the clann Dubh, (clan MacDuff) became officials of the Scottish court and later Earls of Fife..."

Here is another Black British elite personality. I suppose he is a Saracen head:

Saint Deniol of Welsh
 -

Saint Deiniol was actually from the 6th century. much earlier and purer than King Dubh:

-

The Black British were real, Skunt, they were real!

quote:

-

quote:

Liard, now here are the Saracen head armourials:

-

-

-

Here is King Dubh

-

Has your confusion been cleared up?

Any Muur question Skunt, any Muurs? [Big Grin]

Posted by Faheemdunkers (Member # 20844) on :

^ They are all straight-wavy haired. So I fail to see how they are Negroes. Can you explain?

Where are "Black" people with long flowing straight hair? It doesn't exist.

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
^ They are all straight-wavy haired. So I fail to see how they are Negroes. Can you explain?

Where are "Black" people with long flowing straight hair? It doesn't exist.

Damn Cass, what is it with you and Doxie?
Every time you both say the same fuching things, and ask the same fuching questions. The after the questions are answered, you say the same fuching things, and ask the same fuching questions all over again. Having an unmelaninated Brain must be very hard.

Okay then, I will do my bit for brotherhood with malfunctioning unmelaninated minds.

First thing Cass, those are tavern signs. They don't really depict what Saracens really looked like, simply because the people who painted the signs couldn't possibly know.

Though by coincidence, they could be accurate. Today we see Turk mulattoes as representative of Arabs. And Saracen originally refereed to someone like the modern Turk mulatto, that is, someone who lived in Arabia, but was NOT an Arab.

From Wiki:

The term's meaning evolved during its history. In the early centuries CE, the term referred to a people who lived in desert areas in and near the Roman province of Arabia and who were specifically distinguished from Arabs.

Now as to the straight hair thing:
Cass, how many times must I tell you that Africans posses ALL the attributes of ALL Humans!
Every single one of them - they have to.

You see, no human has been out of Africa long enough to have evolved any NEW attributes (it's only been maybe 70,000 years at most). That is only enough time for change due to crossbreeding.

Now the reason that you are different is because you come from Dravidian Albinos, who were foolish enough to breed with each OTHER - rather than with NORMAL people. This is also why your people have so little genetic diversity.

Now as to the hair thing:
Like I say: Africans posses ALL the attributes of ALL Humans! Every single one of them - they have to.

-

-

-

Posted by Mike111 (Member # 9361) on :

Above, I brought up the time for differences in Human phenotype to show up. Please note how Albinism denying Albinos stumble and fumble over this issue.

Use a little common sense here: the San were NEVER ISOLATED from other Africans, so whatever differences they have is through selective breeding ONLY!

That bit of bullsh1t aside, note the times they estimate.

Revising the human mutation rate:
implications for understanding
human evolution

nuclear DNA, population split estimates between the Khoe–San and other Africans of 250,000–300,000
years ago are substantially older than mtDNA estimates (which are estimates of the TMRCA for
modern humans as a whole) of 120,000–
250,000 years ago. This seems inconsistent but as discussed above it may be that ancestry at the mtDNA locus does not fully represent the depth of the human tree.

http://www.life.illinois.edu/ib/372/lectures2012/Human_mutation_rate.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what I mean Cass and other Albinos?
You left Africa "AS YOU ARE", there was no time to evolve any NEW attributes.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

^ Albinism, by way of the OCA mutation, originated in Africa!

Africans suffering from Albinism had great motivation to migrate into cooler, less UV intense environments.

Posted by DHDoxies (Member # 19701) on :

Sorry Mike but you and your kill White, Black racist moronic ilk will NEVER be called brother by any Whites with an ounce of pride left, but will always be called the enemy because that is what you are. Once again and get this through your head, we Whites are NOT Albinos we do NOT suffer from Albinism, we are also NOT Dravidians. You and the rest of your ilk want Whitey gone, extinct, no more gone bye bye, exterminated from the face of this earth & what better way than to get Whites to view being White as a bad thing, to make us to associate being White with a bad genetic defect to get us to commit racial suicide by breeding ourselves out of existence. See I'm on to your eliminate Whitey scheme.

Posted by Narmerthoth (Member # 20259) on :

^ LOL, did you take that straight from last week's klan sermon?
To be real, the term "white" has been misappropriated by you albinos when your actual definition is closer to PINK.
Don't blame us. It's your people in their FEAR who have messed up the definitions.

quote:

Here is King Dubh

-

-
Saracen
File:Complete Guide to Heraldry Fig255.png

has yours?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Here is King Dubh

-

Oho nooo, not again! IronLion has fuched me up for free...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com