EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Newly wed american women to Egyptian man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newly wed american women to Egyptian man
Tameerslove
Member # 3816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tameerslove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am getting married next week to Egyptian man. And then will be moving to Cairo. We have homes Cairo and London. And will spend time in both. I am very exicted, as I love new adventures. I am and American. I am 41 and he is 39. I will not work. Please help me with what to expect.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Expect a GREAT adventure!

quote:
Originally posted by Tameerslove:
I am getting married next week to Egyptian man. And then will be moving to Cairo. We have homes Cairo and London. And will spend time in both. I am very exicted, as I love new adventures. I am and American. I am 41 and he is 39. I will not work. Please help me with what to expect.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hateusernames
Member # 3091

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hateusernames     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tameerslove:
Please help me with what to expect.

Expect the unexpected, if in the middle of the night you stop at a red light while there is no traffic, they'll laugh at you.
If you are carrying groceries home and look like you need help...don't be surprised if strangers offer to help.
If you expect the bus to stop at all the bus stops...think again.
If you think it's hard to make friends in a new country...you're gonna have more than you can handle in no time.
If you think your life and your husband's is you own private business..In Egypt, it's a family affair.
If you think your life in America was good....you're life in Egypt will be better.

Open you heart and mind and prepare to be amazed..

[This message has been edited by hateusernames (edited 15 March 2004).]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tameerslove
Member # 3816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tameerslove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad to hear that. I am very excited
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com