EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Surviver, I know who you are?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Surviver, I know who you are?
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers
Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surviver
Member # 3673

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Surviver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought you'd know me much earlier!

[This message has been edited by Surviver (edited 17 March 2004).]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never expected you to be in the forum

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surviver
Member # 3673

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Surviver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you never know!! life is full of surprises;-
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, and with no doubt, you are King of surprises!

Cheers

secret agent
Member # 4003

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for secret agent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Surviver,

somebody is watching u ;-
no escape

lol

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by secret agent:

Surviver,

somebody is watching u ;-
no escape

lol

He is being watched by a close friend, no worries

Cheers

secret agent
Member # 4003

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for secret agent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

i am not worried...

ps: everybody is watched, even u

have a nice day

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..............yeah.............big brother is most definitely watching everyone.

Dreamcatcher

------------------
dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Man_Kind
Member # 2819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Man_Kind   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
He is being watched by a close friend, no worries

Cheers

a

Good to see you back mooly.

Posts: 91 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by secret agent:

i am not worried...

ps: everybody is watched, even u

have a nice day

Secret agent, you have to be bird to watch me, I hardly stay in one place for long

Cheers

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Man_Kind:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
[b] He is being watched by a close friend, no worries

Cheers

a

Thanks, my cold is better now, thanks to the medicine

Cheers

Good to see you back mooly.[/B][/QUOTE]

Man_Kind
Member # 2819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Man_Kind   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

Gald I was able to help, in another thread I remember u complaining about your week in cairo .. thought you enjoyed the pasta, the juice and the desert (sugar-coated antibiotic tab.)

Posts: 91 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
quote:
Gald I was able to help, in another thread I remember u complaining about your week in cairo .. thought you enjoyed the pasta, the juice and the desert (sugar-coated antibiotic tab.)

You got the pasta, I only got the juice

Cheers

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good to see you back mooly.

Good to see you back too Man_Kind. Where have you been and what have you been up to?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Man_Kind
Member # 2819

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Good to see you back too Man_Kind. Where have you been and what have you been up to?

Thank you Debbi, always a pleasure to read you ... and not up to ANYTHING.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com