EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » SEX TOURISM FOR CHRISTMAS! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SEX TOURISM FOR CHRISTMAS!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rough Guide to Egypt
Fifth edition
written and researched by Dan Richardson
ISBN: 1-84353-505-3

Pg 347 sixth paragraph under ‘The tourism scene’.

Over the past decade, sex tourism has quietly become a way of life in Luxor, a ‘hidden’ industry that turns many of stereotypes of the sex trade inside out. Egyptian women and foreign heterosexual males are left on the sidelines as local men and boys get together with foreign women and gays in feluccas, bars and discos. Thousands of women have holiday romances in Luxor every year and word has got home, encouraging others to come. The exchange of sex for cash usually occurs under the guise of true love, with misled women spending money on their boyfriends or ‘husbands’ until their savings run out and the relationship hits the rocks – but enough foreigners blithely rent toyboys and settle into the scene for locals to make the point that neither side is innocent. Morality aside, it isn’t just their money that foreigners are risking or that Egyptians are bringing home to their families. HIV now exists on both sides of the river and AIDS could easily spread fast if nothing is done. Yet locals are in denial about the problem and tourists are hardly aware that it even exists.

I remember reading a post from an Urfi wife or ahem, a sex tourist that she had no idea that this phenomenom exited after visiting southern Egypt for 15 years. Oh my how coy. And she continued to complian that no travel book forewarned this.

Well now its in writting. And in a travel book of all forms of literature.

Sheesh, 6000 some members, and this is an industry that attracts thousands a year? It sounds about right.

Oh well happy holidays, enjoy Christmas, and make sure to pass the HIV to your co-wife.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 17 December 2004).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 8OOO cases of people living with AIDS in Egypt, there are no "reported" deaths, so presumably something else in put on the death certificates. There are 34OOO cases of people living with AIDS in UK as a comparison.

Luxor is not the only sex town of course. There is also Hurgarda which seems to have a certain "fame"

But then every country has this form of tourism. What about Thailand for example? Egypt is not really that famous for this type of industry anyway and as far as things go, its not yet on the world map for such activity. Charlie

Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give it a rest! Do you trawl websites just to find something on 'SEX'? Is that all you think about? Maybe you secretly want to join in 'this sexindustry'? Change the record sodomod, you surely have something else to discuss? i AM SICK TO DEATH OF YOU SLAGGING EGYPT,ITS MEN,WOMEN AND EUROPEANS AND YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS OFF.! Here is a challange, try post subject which does not involve SEX!

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
Give it a rest! Do you trawl websites just to find something on 'SEX'? Is that all you think about? Maybe you secretly want to join in 'this sexindustry'? Change the record sodomod, you surely have something else to discuss? i AM SICK TO DEATH OF YOU SLAGGING EGYPT,ITS MEN,WOMEN AND EUROPEANS AND YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS OFF.! Here is a challange, try post subject which does not involve SEX!

Try to gather another reason for coming to Egypt.

And I have only posted 2 posts on sex.

Of course my life in Misr doesn't revolve around sex. But that's what makes me unique.

Eat up it will you? Yup.

Personally I find it imperative that Misryans take a good look at themselves and decide of they want this to continue in their Muslim culture.

And if the shoe fits I will do my best to make sure that people are properly uncomfortable.

A show of discomfort with this topic shows obvious guilt by the way.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pommy
Member # 6036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pommy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for gods sake (soodiemouth) what as other peoples buisness got to do with you??????????
Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you're right about one thing, sonomod...you're definitely unique.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilt???? Your one track mind is at it again! Maybe you are the guilty one? I for one do not go to Egypt for 'SEX'. So you say YOU have an Egyptian husband. Did YOU pick HIM up on one of your SEX FOR TOURISTS TRIPS? Or maybe you met him and fell in love? Is that possible in SODOMODS World? Answers on a postcard please!
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on if Sonomod wants to write posts on sex, thats ok. If people dont want to reply then they dont have to and the post will just go down the list and off the page anyway. There are a couple of valid points anyway, particularly the one on HIV. A lot of people might not know the dangers of HIV, (even what it is in some cases) and what are the signs and what causes its proliferation. People might want to raise these questions. Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TDP coommenting on Somo's dirty message about tourism in Egypt:

Guilt???? Your one track mind is at it again! Maybe you are the guilty one? I for one do not go to Egypt for 'SEX'. So you say YOU have an Egyptian husband. Did YOU pick HIM up on one of your SEX FOR TOURISTS TRIPS?

Well done TDP, you just took the words out of my mouth. Bravo

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod can write about sex all day if she wants, it's her attitude to other members that I have a problem with. She's not writing to warn people of the dangers of Aids, she's just posting to get rid of her aggression and make blanket accusations about other people. i really don't know what her problem is, or why she bothers posting at all, since she seems to be contemptuous of everyone, whether they're Egyptian, American, European or what, she's not biased at all...she just hates everybody and that's why she is just SO sad.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 17 December 2004).]

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
No I don't hate everyone. What I do hate is when the Tourism police approach me and ask my in-laws for my passport and they can't read English to understand my marriage certificate it really hurts my in-laws and MINE feelings.

I get grouped with these immoral thugs and it hurts.

I met my huband here in the USA, married in USA, live under INS rules and regulations which tears up my family. I pay the consequence for your actions.

For the rest of my life I will be looked at in a hideous manner in Misr. Obviously this doesn't bother some women as long as they get their dick.

Just letting you know, Egyptians don't respect you and most abhor you. Its a shame that this great country has to lower itself to such disguisting standards.

And most Orfi wives sit there and lecture people on cross-cultural relationships and Islam. Very few learn Arabic competently, nor to they learn much about Islam. Even the hussies who revert and clueless on Islam.

Shame on yous.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Of course my life in Misr doesn't revolve around sex. But that's what makes me unique.

?????????? is that the problem sodomod?? not getting any??

if your life in misr does not OF COURSE revolve around sex then WHY THE HELL DO YOU ASSUME ALL OTHER PEOPLES DOES???????

unique you certainly are

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Moll, not everyone visits Misr for the sex. So no I don't hate everyone.

What I can't understand is why these women can't **** and pay for it in their own countries?

I have a sneaking suspicion that because Misr was a former colony and many English still feel the Suez Canal is their's that Misryan still have a debt to pay. And I think that because Misr was a servant, producer of wealth for the British empire, that this is a service they must provide.

Former colonies still have a long way to go before they throw the yoke of submission off its neck.

Would you engage in this practice with a light skinned boy from Manchester, no because he would look like your son. Misryans are not considered your equal so its okay to treat them with contempt.

I never seen Misr in that light. My classmates of Syrian and Palestinian descent influenced my view of Misr in a entirely different way. I didn't put it together that ancient Egypt and modern Egypt were the same until adulthood. I see Misr pride before their sexual resourcefulness. I have never had delusional ideas of orientalism to begin with.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
?????????? is that the problem sodomod?? not getting any??

if your life in misr does not OF COURSE revolve around sex then WHY THE HELL DO YOU ASSUME ALL OTHER PEOPLES DOES???????

unique you certainly are

Difference here is I have a real marriage. I am not treating a male like a subject of sexual servitude.

Its called respect.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
And why do you women not bring these Oriental delights back to your home country?

Because it would cause you shame. Yous don't want your co-workers, neighbors, and family knowing you do this. It is shameful to you and your in DENILE!

How does it feel to be the great white woman with a olive toned sex slave on your arm? Why can't you carry on like this in the civilized North?

I can, but were in a mutually exclusive relationship, we share all burdens.

As for our sex life, thats none of your business. I havent refered to it before and I won't now. My intentions for Misr aren't a 'Oriental Delight' I don't do Egyptology. Its not an exotic place to me. Exotic is Chicago.

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And I don't do Egyptology. Its not an exotic place to me. Exotic is Chicago.

So your only interest is your Egyptian husband.?.............mmmmmmmm

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TDP:
So your only interest is your Egyptian husband.?.............mmmmmmmm

Yup, and he refuses to live in Misr again. He will always reside stateside.

And I consider him my husband, the father of my only child. Not a olive toned servant. The crabby guy who behaves like a sasquash for the first few hours he wakes. The average American to be guy who plopps down in front of the TV to relax. The man who can't remember what he did yesterday and that I need to keep track of him. A man too generous with everyone like my grandfather. And yet he has flaws like everyone else.

And personally I don't know how this sex tourism thing caught on anyhow. My husband is tall, built and gorgeous. He is an oddity over in Misr, a foot taller than the average man. And somehow Misryan women are extremely beautiful. When I look at these websites that have gigilos profiles to tell women to beware, they aren't even that good-looking. And from my experience Misyran men are hideous. Why are western women even attracted to them?

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yup, and he refuses to live in Misr again. He will always reside stateside.

Really? Hmmmmm Sorry but I got bored tonight..... found the following quotes

quote:
I am waiting for the final go ahead to fillout and send in our N-400. Last piece before I can leave to join my in-laws

Arent you taking hubby with you?

quote:
And my husband was almost married off to his cousin. He was grossed out by the idea so he kept on trying to find ways to go abroad to finish medical school and find a western wife. so he did.

Well, looks like he found his visa wife... strange set up though, you give him his visa, and then you leave him to live with his parents in Egypt. Nice deal you struck with his dad.

quote:
First off he isn't a farmer. He has a business degree and half of his medical degree done. I don't want a doctor for a husband so I made a deal with his dad

quote:
My husband doesn't want to be a beggar, I don't want him to act like a wanna be red-neck or a colonized person. I want him to behave with dignity and be a man. He has dropped his quest to manipulate money out of my family.

So he wanted money as well as a visa?

quote:
Me and my husband live here now in Minneapolis. Last June I visited the in-laws for 12 days and left my daughter with them. According to INS regulation, my husband's visa type, and the current US patriots act, we cannot take any kind of financial help except from our primary sponsor, my husbands ex-boss. Nor can I quit college, must finish, and I must work too. We couldn't keep her with us due to finances and the fact that she doesn't deserve to be in the middle of our arguments

So he has not got a permanent residency yet? He can only stay because he is married to you?

quote:
Half of the 6000 registered users are sex tourists. Fair and simple.

Lol, just added this one for amusement

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Lol, just added this one for amusement

okay shrively old woman.

No I am not. I am here by myself in Alex while I wait for my parent-in-laws to retire. Then moma and the girls come up for school.

He will stay in the USA to work for a few years and then come over for as long as it takes in order to him to complete his consular training. He will do this in Cairo, and tram back and forth or we'll by another flat for him in Cairo and spend weekends with us. When he is finished with his consular training we will either stay in Misr or be posted somewhere else with the US foreign Service, eventually we will be back stateside.

I can see why you are confused. Most of the Egyptian men you know are gigilos, but if a man has his education often he must work abroad for a few years. This is called 'Brain drain'. The educated elite and middle class often must work to up the family's bottom line for the future. This money is used for Dowry or collegefor the kids or a flat(which we don't need). You might have been told of these type of arrangements if your boytoy and spouse weren't relying on you. His father worked in Suadi Arabia for years building a college system for women. Made immense money that just sits in a bank collecting interest and paid for my younger brother-in-laws special medical training that along with being in the top 3% of his medical school class puts him in a damn good position.

Well, looks like he found his visa wife... strange set up though, you give him his visa, and then you leave him to live with his parents in Egypt. Nice deal you struck with his dad.

My husband had permenant residency and a green card before he met me. His visa is the kind they give to professionals like doctors and chemists. He has 7 years of college under his belt already, his points were the 3rd higest you can get. Plus when he got off the plane and was escourted into the normal immigration introduction you get at the airport, it took him only 5 minutes and was warmly welcomed, given papers to advice on the naturalization process and was told he would be warmly welcomed as a future citizen. His friend that came over with him under a slightly less desirable visa was stripped searched and was possibly given a cavity search, crying, 40 minutes later he noted was lucky to even been given a study visa. My husband had a research visa.

I am not stuck with his dad. You might **** your toyboy's father, he's right around your age. But normally in Misr Father-in-laws cater to their daughter-in-laws excessively, it's one of the way the family's reputation is solidified.

So he wanted money as well as a visa? No unlike you I have dignity. He thought that I would do the normal Mahr and Dowry system in our marriage and told him that if he every brought it up to my mother she would run him over in her caddy. The dowry and mahr system is in my opinion a sleezy way of disguising marriage as prostitution. His parents agreed and told him to keep his 'friends' opinions out of it. His 'friends' at the time understood his father's position professionally and were looking for a handout. These boys were from South of Cairo respectively.

My understanding is that sex tourism only has money flowing one way. I am sure you understand all about that.

So he has not got a permanent residency yet? He can only stay because he is married to you?

Same question as above. No he can stay as long as he likes. His being a permenant resident or naturalized citizen has no bearing on me. Difference between felucca boys and educated middle class 'respectable' men.

The only reason why you beat me over the head with this is due to jealousy. I can imagine you've lost a lot of money because of your lack of self-esteem.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
okay shrively old woman.

OMG! You have got a webcam after all!

No I am not. I am here by myself in Alex while I wait for my parent-in-laws to retire. Then moma and the girls come up for school.

Perfect marriage then huh? You in one country and him in another, sounds a bit like the sex tourist situation, conjugal visits.

I can see why you are confused. Most of the Egyptian men you know are gigilos

If you say so, certainly I do know some felucca men, taxi drivers and shopkeepers, oh and a couple of senior police officers, a judge, an eminent international banker. Ahhhh but maybe they lied to me and they arent really egyptian.

, but if a man has his education often he must work abroad for a few years. This is called 'Brain drain'. The educated elite and middle class often must work to up the family's bottom line for the future. This money is used for Dowry or collegefor the kids or a flat(which we don't need). You might have been told of these type of arrangements if your boytoy and spouse weren't relying on you.

Quite right, that must be why they come to the UK for the best education in the world!

I am not stuck with his dad. You might **** your toyboy's father, he's right around your age. But normally in Misr Father-in-laws cater to their daughter-in-laws excessively, it's one of the way the family's reputation is solidified.

Really

unlike you I have dignity.

Dignity? Do you know the meaning of the word? You come here, slag off your husband, make appalling assumptions about everyones morality, make personal insults to people you have never met and know nothing about, and you think you are dignified? Oh purlease!

[/B]My understanding is that sex tourism only has money flowing one way. I am sure you understand all about that.[/B]
I am sure you understand correctly, although I am not sure you know my understanding

he can stay as long as he likes. His being a permenant resident or naturalized citizen has no bearing on me. Difference between felucca boys and educated middle class 'respectable' men.

But didnt you just say he had a research visa? Oh, and a felucca boy may not be highly educated, but they are highly intelligent in the main.

The only reason why you beat me over the head with this is due to jealousy. I can imagine you've lost a lot of money because of your lack of self-esteem.

Imagine all you want, I cannot help but be jealous of your wonderful life! Much better than my own independent, financially secure, successful life. Oh but I forgot, I am not in a marriage with a man who wont even live in the same country as me. Damn! Might have to find myself an egyptian again!!

Sonomod, you are so ridiculous I have no idea why I am bothering to respond to you. You constantly contradict yourself, you libel anyone who dares to disagree with you. You make up the most fantastic stories about people, when you dont even know their real names.
We are names on a forum, you do not know me, who I am, where I live, what I look like, what my personal relationships are. Unlike you, I do not disclose my personal life for all and sundry.

And like everyone else on here, our private lives usually remain just that.... private, and not a matter for fulfilling your own tainted fantasies.

And now you are boring me... I have an early start tomorrow, would you like to know what I am doing? I have a hair appointment with one of the top hairdressers, followed by lunch with a friend and lots and lots of shopping, spending lots and lots of money, then after showering and changing, it will be out to an expensive restaurant for dinner. Damn! I cant do that..... lost too much money in Egypt! Yeah.... you wish Sonomod.

Night, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
If I bored you, you wouldn't bother posting.

By the way takes some lessons from PRChick.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Oh goodness now I am bored. UUUFFF!
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, sorry I wasn't hounding you the last couple of days, sort of busy. Anywho, I still insist you have problems that you need to sort out. I strongly advice you to please seek help off the board, you may be entertaining, but frankly I feel guilty for laughing at your posts when you clearly are not okay. You have a weird relationship with a whipped husband, your writings display deficiency and inconsistency. You contradict yourself.

Look, I am being honest with you, I wish you all the best.

Oh, and BTW, that felucca boy thing won't work with me, because frankly it couldn't be more irrelevant, so don't bother copying threads from ET (where do you get the time anyway).

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, Kimo my felluca boy. I am now within a hundreds of kms of you and within the next 72 hrs - well, let me put it this way: mama bird to papa bird - the eagle has left the nest. repeat. the dog's tail is wagging. Digits must be dialed.

I figured if you could make sense out of what sod...er... somo... oh, whatever that psycho's screen name is... you will certainly understand this message.

And Shareen, tisk tisk. How could you miss that whole "hey my husband's got a green card, my husbands got the super-duper kinda visa which guarantees i won't get strip searched" green card holders don't NEED visas. As Homer Simpson would say...DOH!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
First off, Kimo my felluca boy. I am now within a hundreds of kms of you and within the next 72 hrs - well, let me put it this way: mama bird to papa bird - the eagle has left the nest. repeat. the dog's tail is wagging. Digits must be dialed.

I figured if you could make sense out of what sod...er... somo... oh, whatever that psycho's screen name is... you will certainly understand this message.

And Shareen, tisk tisk. How could you miss that whole "hey my husband's got a green card, my husbands got the super-duper kinda visa which guarantees i won't get strip searched" green card holders don't NEED visas. As Homer Simpson would say...DOH!

Adjourn from the side of the big one, drop off point evergreen glade. Digits in the depth of a pit called box of the in. Electric postage must be checked by sender for new yankee integers to be punched. Roger and out.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Kimo you rock!x
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:

DOH!!! Sorry Expat.... but I'm a Brit you know, I only know the yanks want my fingerprints now lol

MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod don't worry about these old British Bitches and there little gay boytoy Kimo_the_faggot. The only attention he can get is from a bunch of 50 year old lonely hags.

All these old hags come to Luxor looking for fresh meat because they can't get it at home. The young boys have to get drunk to have sex with the cellulite, wrinkly skin, olf heifers.

Jane Ashkar is their hero, all these old ladies want a man that can be their grandson to be able to take care of. But they can't afford to yet. So meanwhile they marry Orfi, because they are STILL MARRIED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, these bitches know what orfi marriages are. It is THEY that are exploiting the boys. They are all hoping their husbands who are OLDER than them, would hurry and die, so they can collect his insurance benefits, and come build their boy toy luxury flats like their hero Jane.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAl
Member # 6145

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ExptinCAl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissSarejevo:
Sonomod don't worry about these old British Bitches and there little gay boytoy Kimo_the_faggot. The only attention he can get is from a bunch of 50 year old lonely hags.

All these old hags come to Luxor looking for fresh meat because they can't get it at home. The young boys have to get drunk to have sex with the cellulite, wrinkly skin, olf heifers.

Jane Ashkar is their hero, all these old ladies want a man that can be their grandson to be able to take care of. But they can't afford to yet. So meanwhile they marry Orfi, because they are STILL MARRIED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY, these bitches know what orfi marriages are. It is THEY that are exploiting the boys. They are all hoping their husbands who are OLDER than them, would hurry and die, so they can collect his insurance benefits, and come build their boy toy luxury flats like their hero Jane.

Leave my Kim Kim alone. He's MY toy boy and I like him just the way he is. Faggot or not , he's my stud

Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure other superheroes get their name spelt right

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissSarejevo
Member # 6141

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for MissSarejevo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

You're nothing but the ashes in the ash tray of a car ash car. I bet when you sweat, you sweat pig grease.

Jane is so fat, your nick name should be Lardo.

You are so fat, you eat wheat thicks.

You are so fat, Mahmoud has to rollover twice to get off you.

You are so fat, your scale read..to be continued....

You are so fat, you had to get baptized in the Atlantic Ocean

You are so fat, you put on your lipstick with a paintroller

You are so fat, you fell in love and broke it!

You are so fat, even your bathtub has stretch marks in it

You are so fat, You have more Chins than a Hong Kong telephone book.

Beware of me bitch,

Signed,

The meanest bitch alive

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:

S

The meanest bitch alive [/B][/QUOTE]

You are just disguting!! How dare you speak to people in this manner!! I am appalled by your vile mouth and attitude!!!! Just go away!!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarajevo.... how can you be proud to call yourself the meanest bitch alive???? you are a despicable foulmouthed cretin.... what kind of kick do you get from your juvenile insults??? get a life!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Oh dear. I don't know who is being insulted here, but i'm really sorry. What a horrible thing to read. People are strange.
Respect.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Signed,

The meanest bitch alive

No. Not the meanest bitch alive. Just a simple-minded, low-life. With no self-esteem.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sonomod, I have been following your post and I must say I totally agree with you about your views on sex tourism. I saw ur link to Janes whorehouse flats and took it upon myself to post it in several threads
SEE UK in Egypt, BRITISH WOMAN-EGYPTAIN MEN, IMFORMATIVE!!! MUST READ. cnnot remember the names of the other threads. Anyway, it seems her profile has been removed. She is ashamed to have her picture showing of her fat, fat , ugly ass with her young, young Egyptian man that already has a wife. Why would anyone want to be 2nd to another mans wife? Jane, you must Know that Mahoumd only wants u for ur money, Why else would a nice looking egy man want a fat ugly woman like you. Me Jealous??? NO I dont think so. BTW the only supporters you have are other women just like you that are also 2nd best-other ORFI wives. This should be outlawed in Egypt.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Difference here is I have a real marriage. I am not treating a male like a subject of sexual servitude.

Its called respect.

Respect? Real marriage? You've already admitted the guy has cheated on you, wants to dump your sorry ass for a Muslim woman, tried to get money out of your family, and hates you. What the hell kind of marriage is that? And your U.S. marriage is not valid in Egypt so stop flashing that certificate around.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Posted by Sonomod in March, 2004:

"My husband refused to pay bills untill we almost married to 2 years. I am tired angry and ashamed.

The day I told Ayman I was pregnant he screamed at me for 3 hours about how an infidel was incapable of raising a muslim child, and now he and the baby was going to hell.

During my fourth month of pregnancy he started an internet affair and promised a woman named 'Nacera Safreni' that he would leave me when he gets his citizenship and she would be his true muslim wife. When I found it, the emails were saved on the hard drive, he was casual and said "mixed marriages don't last, who knows if we will be married in two years." From then on he didn't discuss the pregnancy unless he aaked "is the baby alive, are you healthy? is there any complications that you might die in the birth?" Before I found out about his true Muslim wife he was informing me that our child would be sent to live in Egypt with his family when she becomes 6 months old. I wasn't to see her unless it was just a 'visit'.

When the business fell apart I knew his business partner had taken out all of his investment and advanced himself at least $3,000 in order to have enough money to cover a bride price to he "could marry a good woman a muslim, so he wouldn't go to hell like Ayman." This all said to my face and my husband didn't flinch. Later on when his wife didn't like the furniture he bought her, my husband bought it from him to allow him to recoup the loss, saying "she is a muslim, she deserves to have whatever she wants". He asked if I wanted the furniture weeks before this and I said no. Ayman hadn't bought anything besides my wedding ring and a head scarf for me up to this point. I got stuck with $30,000 of debt and this female was obviously more important to my husband than I was. And my husband and his friend who married her don't respect this woman's ethnicity or color of her skin. I guess dark is okay if you can stay in the US and every other muslim woman has shot you down.

While I was in Egypt my sister in law had a huge fit over what I was going to wear to the beach. I forgot my swimsuit, but I have a beach cover that was a solid dark color and reached my elbows and knees. She threw a fit that I was definately goint to end up wearing a bikini. I have worn a freakin bikini since I was 15 months old. I have love handles and plenty of overworked muscles from years of weight lifting for figure skating and b-ball. Besides skin cancer, I haven't had a suntan since I was 10 and I burn in Minnesota sun in 1 hour. What the heck was she thinking? A week after we got back from Alex she was still ranting about the phantom bikini.

Plus she understnd fully that we have a sham marriage. So she flaunted love and affection with her husband whenever she could. I hurt so much.

My father-in-law has called him cheap, irresponsible and mean spirited. My father-in-law extended an invitation for me to move there, so Ayman can take a breather and get his head together.

If I don't stay with my opportunistic husband and he finds greener pastures, I want to stay close with my father and mother-in-law. My daughter deserves to love and be with these sweet people dispite a competive and narcistic aunt."

Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Without Prejudice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Without Prejudice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're nothing but the ashes in the ash tray of a car ash car. I bet when you sweat, you sweat pig grease.

Jane is so fat, your nick name should be Lardo.

You are so fat, you eat wheat thicks.

You are so fat, Mahmoud has to rollover twice to get off you.

You are so fat, your scale read..to be continued....

You are so fat, you had to get baptized in the Atlantic Ocean

You are so fat, you put on your lipstick with a paintroller

You are so fat, you fell in love and broke it!

You are so fat, even your bathtub has stretch marks in it

You are so fat, You have more Chins than a Hong Kong telephone book.

Beware of me bitch,

Signed,

The meanest bitch alive

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by trouble101:
Dear Sonomod, I have been following your post and I must say I totally agree with you about your views on sex tourism. I saw ur link to Janes whorehouse flats and took it upon myself to post it in several threads
SEE UK in Egypt, BRITISH WOMAN-EGYPTAIN MEN, IMFORMATIVE!!! MUST READ. cnnot remember the names of the other threads. Anyway, it seems her profile has been removed. She is ashamed to have her picture showing of her fat, fat , ugly ass with her young, young Egyptian man that already has a wife. Why would anyone want to be 2nd to another mans wife? Jane, you must Know that Mahoumd only wants u for ur money, Why else would a nice looking egy man want a fat ugly woman like you. Me Jealous??? NO I dont think so. BTW the only supporters you have are other women just like you that are also 2nd best-other ORFI wives. This should be outlawed in Egypt

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
You are so boring!! What's the point of all this repetative posting?? AAHHH but you are not normal are you?. Go away and stop wasting our time!
HaimF
Member # 6181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaimF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
Sonomod can write about sex all day if she wants, it's her attitude to other members that I have a problem with. She's not writing to warn people of the dangers of Aids, she's just posting to get rid of her aggression and make blanket accusations about other people. i really don't know what her problem is, or why she bothers posting at all, since she seems to be contemptuous of everyone, whether they're Egyptian, American, European or what, she's not biased at all...she just hates everybody and that's why she is just SO sad.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 17 December 2004).]

For two cents, I`d give you a piece of my mind -- and all of yours.

You are the only person I've ever met whose mind is filthy and sterile at the same time!

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HaimF
Member # 6181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaimF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Before you came along we were hungry. Now we are fed up.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
And your U.S. marriage is not valid in Egypt so stop flashing that certificate around.

My marriage is valid in Egypt. I got married in a Mosque.

The INS wouldn't have kept our petition rolling along if the Misryan government haven't been cooperative.

you need to get your facts straight.

Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Egyptians don't get married in a mosque, you fool.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
Egyptians don't get married in a mosque, you fool.

85% or more of Misryans are Muslim. Muslims get married in Mosques.

You are real thick aren't you?

Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when????
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com