EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » EGYPTIAN MEN WHO WANT TO GO WEST

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EGYPTIAN MEN WHO WANT TO GO WEST
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, im still new to this forum but have noticed alot of egyptian men (and others) try to date/marry women for visas or to use them to go to england, United states, canada, etc.
While this is so funny to me, and makes no sense, i wonder if any of u thought of an easier way?

you know if you sign up with the United States military and serve at least 1 year, you get automatic citizenship.

some of u might say, 'yes but i have to fight for usa', and yes this might not be something you want, but it certainly is better than marrying a girl u dont love or an old woman and using her for your own gains. at least this way you do it honestly.

have fun in ur search to ruin another girls life. i'm sure ur all proud of yourselves.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The romans used the same tactics in Albion (GB) two thousand years ago. If you served with the Roman army you became Roman. It worked well.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
The romans used the same tactics in Albion (GB) two thousand years ago. If you served with the Roman army you became Roman. It worked well.

When in Rome...sorry, different classic. Can a foreigner just get to the US army? I thought the paid soldiers were extinct during World War #1...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my best knowledge no Western Embassy easily gives out visas for women married to foreigners (not only Egyptian) any more. So marrying old prunes or barely adults ain't gonna work no more I am afraid. Sorry guys...
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, sir,
1mangang, you are back !

I was afraid of, that the ES members bit and eat off your head

Take it easy, that's the net!

How is your sister, will she come to ES ?

Your topic is nice. And again you speak like a gentleman

Salam
Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i think marring old woman with her acceptance is better
Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
[B]you know if you sign up with the United States military and serve at least 1 year, you get automatic citizenship.

B]

What a creative thought. But the problem is AT FIRST you need to be on US soil.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

What a creative thought. But the problem is AT FIRST you need to be on US soil.

100% right. BUT. Tourist and fiance visa are out of question.

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara. Hope you are doing well.
I'm not sure about the particulars and if they need to be on US soil. Probably ur right. I just think its so funny that people always talk about what trash we American men are, and then I read posts in this Egyptian forum (where the Egyptian men are supposed to be so wonderful) and it seems that they are just as bad if not worse than American men. I dont mean all of them, I know theres good and bad everywhere. I dont mean the good ones naturally.
I dunno maybe im speaking out of turn.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some men' are good my Daddy was good
my hosbond are bad sometimes but that's good.

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUH????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:
Some men' are good my Daddy was good
my hosbond are bad sometimes but that's good.

I guess it's all in the family...

Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
You sound pretty cool, I like straight forward
people. No there is a lot of great american guys, sorry but I have to admit one thing, yes it can be a big gamble for a lot of women marrying egyptian men "is it for love or status". At least we know most of you are citizens, maybe "just out of prison", stalkers, couch potatoes(c"mon american guys there is more than the tv!) lol Lets see I think the egyptian guys have the romance & passion over you Sorry ladies it is a matter of choice but i have a lot of friends who are married to egyptian men, they all seem to say the same thing, what attracts them to american women we are out-spoken, very open-minded, not so inhibited,sassy! They say it gets boring a yes woman!Hang in there

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com