EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need New Topic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need New Topic
egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LUXOR Blacklist

Have u seen http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_eng/ I think we should have one for LUXOR, People who have been here and got ripped off or used by egyptians in Luxor can leave their experiences within the Topic, Maybe it will help someone one day, and these other posts about im in love and he wants to marry me, my mothers in hospital, i need a business, mobile etc, maybe it will give them some insight into a few things. could add more why it would be good, but im sure you all know WHY.

[This message has been edited by egyptboy (edited 28 November 2004).]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptboy:
LUXOR Blacklist

Have u seen http://www.dezy-house.ru/forum_eng/ I think we should have one for LUXOR, People who have been here and got ripped off or used by egyptians in Luxor can leave their experiences within the Topic, Maybe it will help someone one day, and these other posts about im in love and he wants to marry me, my mothers in hospital, i need a business, mobile etc, maybe it will give them some insight into a few things. could add more why it would be good, but im sure you all know WHY.

[This message has been edited by egyptboy (edited 28 November 2004).]

yeh and who is going to be the authroity to check the accuracy of stories told by those women?

There are uncountable jerks everywhere.Maybe you better teach some women how to be smart and not easy instead of going everywhere with list like they are little children learning the traffic light signals .

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 28 November 2004).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptboy
Member # 5132

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egyptboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well nobody really needs to check them. its like anything else on here, u have to make your own mind up if its true or someone just having a grudge about someone, but that happens on here anyway.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptboy:

Well nobody really needs to check them. its like anything else on here,

Right! no wonder it's a mess here.

quote:
u have to make your own mind up if its true or someone just having a grudge about someone, but that happens on here anyway.

Ahhh! now you trust the mind of those women?
They can do the hard task of knowing who is telling truth when reading a story then it's wise to conclude they can do the easy task without needing a list. Anyway! go for it man it wont get worse.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to do that a while back but then decided that it was a waste of time. Nobody ever listens and they (mena and women) all think that they have found the one honest man in Luxor.

I doubt that there is another place on earth that has the same effect on women that Luxor does. A friend of mine described it as "Luxor Syndrome" a disease where your brains fall out of your bum when the plane lands.

If you try and collect stories to help others some horrible little maggot crawls out of the woodwork and accuses you of trying to rip people off yourself.

It's a sad world. Do you live in Luxor Troubles? Or even in Eygpt?

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the United States there are 'court tv' cases where someone has conned someone else... its everywhere not just in Luxor... everyone wants to believe in the romance of an exotic place just like in the movies ... it can happen ... .. just today one of my friends said this man she dated twice asked her to buy him a car... so he could drive it...or one of my male friends had a girlfriend went out with him a couple times and wanted HIM to pay for her boob job. Both told the others to take a hike .LOL so keep your purse closed and your heart open ... so whats the different of a women looking for a rich 'husband' still a gold digger ... or an 'egpytian" trying to get some money or a visa there isn't one ... YOU CAN'T BUY LOVE!!!!
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com