EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Need a Puppy!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need a Puppy!!!
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloo!Can anyone help me in getting a Yorkshire Terrier with pedigree and vaccinations..i would like to know where can i find puppies for sale.i have been searching for a while but i didnt find anything.TigerLily?I know ur good at these things ..
thanks.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, what a great choice of yours. Yorkies are so cute, funny and active. Sorry, I can't help you with purchasing one in Egypt. Here in Germany they are more then widely available, also cross-mixes.

Try your home country, buy one there and bring him/her over to Egypt. They are so handy and fit well into a small carrier bag.

I still have brandnew little cute hair slides in pink, red and purple color (my doggie really detested them) so if you decide to own a female I would give them to you. I will be in Cairo in June.

Did you have luck with a with finding a pet groomer so far? Your future Yorkshire Terrier will definitely need this kind of service. Or you learn to do it yourself. Books and equipment are available for purchase in diverse countries and also online.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVaLaDiVa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL TigerLily..I was sure that u gonna answer me...the point is that anyone im asking about Yorkshires dont know wht the hell is that wether a food or something else..grrr..
U know i have another dog he is Bichon.I thought about getting one from hungary but im afraid the airlines wont let me bring both of them ..
Look i have a question for u TigerLily.My first dog is a male but he has no hrmmm how to say ..he cant have babies..he had an operation..so i dont know the future dog to b a male or a female..whta do u think..Also i hv no experiences in female dogs.and i dont know whta is happening when they r having the ^period^.so wht is ur advice..?The groomer i didnt call yet coz im going back to my country soon within 2 weeks so im keeping it for the future
will b nice to have u here in June sis .take care plz

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Viva! Definitely get a female dog because opposite sexes tend to get along better.

If your girl gets the first time her period she will be between 8 - 12 months old, it depends on various reasons. She will bleed a little for about 3 weeks and make sure you "keep her on a short leash" (you know what I mean).

After her first period get her sterilized so she will not go through this again. Sometimes dogs put on weight after the operation so be careful.

My Laila, a 21-month old Shih-Tzu/Poodle/Yorki-Mix, got sterilized by the age of 6 months back in the US where its common to do it that early in life. Here in Germany vets don't recommend to do it before the dog turns one year old/after the first period.

Well, now good luck with choosing your new puppy. They all look so sweet so its going to be a hard call.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Dear Tigerlily!!
im so pissed really..I cant find any Yorkie here till now..and i dont wanna buy one in Hungary coz i hv my other puppy also bringing taking them both..too complicated..I was hoping to b able to get one here..i thought its a well known type of dog..I contacted few people here im still waiting for any information.Anyway thx for ur reply Dear..Have a nice day

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viva, your Bichon is right now in Cairo, yes? Give the woman a call to see if she can take your darling in while you are back in Hungary. And you come back with a little female additon.

Anyway, have a great time with your family and your friends in Hungary. It started finally to become warm over here - I am happy!!!!

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ViVaLaDiVa:
Aloo!Can anyone help me in getting a Yorkshire Terrier with pedigree and vaccinations..i would like to know where can i find puppies for sale.i have been searching for a while but i didnt find anything.TigerLily?I know ur good at these things ..
thanks.

--------------------------------------

...hope, you find a sweet puppy there:
www.animalhaven-egypt.com
or www.animalfriends.info

Best wishes
Sara

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuups, sorry,
the first link doesn't work...

Posts: 909 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Girlsssssss!
Imagine i contacted a place they told me a yorkie puppy is about 400$..the other place i saw they r selling a 10weeks old for 1850$.i almost got a heart attack..
Tigerlily no way sis i cant leave my Bichon at the lady for 1 month he would die,,he is very sensitive..and i wouldnt b relaxed.its too long time..i will try to find another solution.anyway fanx :P
and ty also Germansara )))

germansara
Member # 5920

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for germansara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...1850 Dollar for a small dog....?
Unbelievable !
They must be grazy ...?!

I read some ads in the weekly 'El Waseet' Newspaper. May you can find there something or even put an ad, if it is so important for you

Best of luck !

Sara

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germansara:
...1850 Dollar for a small dog....?
Unbelievable !
They must be grazy ...?!

It's normal - pedigree dogs (or cats) are that expensive. I just can't get my head around why people pay that much money for an animal when there are so many out there that need a home.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
viva... just a suggestion.. fancy a pekinese?? Adolf's looking for a nice home!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVaLaDiVa
Member # 6818

Member Rated:
Samia Honestly i dont prefer that kinda dogs coz they r hrmm..how to say they r kinda always angry little things.For sure no one understood my point but anyway i dont really like that type.i love yorkshires a lot a lot.anyway thanx for the sugestion :P

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com