EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » moving to Egypt for love?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: moving to Egypt for love?
christinac
Member # 7002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christinac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a TV Researcher currently making a documentary on British people that move abroad for love.

I am specifically trying to find someone that is either moving to Egypt or getting married to an Egyptian in te next couple of months.

If this is you please contact Christina 0044 207 290 0660
christina@bettytv.co.uk

Posts: 5 | From: london uk | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by christinac:
Hello

are you in london? you will find many girls who move to egypt for "love" but you may want to get the other side of the story as women need to be made aware of the men in the red sea areas.

They are very very desperate for money. MY freind lives in sharm and she said it is gettiing worse. She met a 72 old year old who was married to a guy who was 32!! mmmmmmm!!!

I have seen it all too so if you want any info let me know.

there are many women on here who say that thir man is different and it cracks me up but anyway I am sure I will get lots of mails now but I don't give a crap to be honest as I feel sorry for them

I am a TV Researcher currently making a documentary on British people that move abroad for love.

I am specifically trying to find someone that is either moving to Egypt or getting married to an Egyptian in te next couple of months.

If this is you please contact Christina 0044 207 290 0660
christina@bettytv.co.uk

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christinac
Member # 7002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christinac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Thomas can you send me your private email

christina@bettytv.co.uk also do you know anyone who has/ is moving to Egypt now as this kind of leaving the country story ois what Im after.

Thanks for the reply

Yes I am in London

Posts: 5 | From: london uk | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christinac
Member # 7002

Rate Member

christina@bettytv.co.uk also do you know anyone who has/ is moving to Egypt now as this kind of leaving the country story ois what Im after.

Thanks for the reply

Yes I am in London

thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by christinac:

yes I know people that moved there . I will email you

Thanks for the reply

Yes I am in London

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com