EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where to live in Cairo - Mohandessin?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to live in Cairo - Mohandessin?
ellsbells
Member # 4374

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ellsbells     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm coming to work in Cairo for 3 months and need a really good central apartment with A/C, good furnishings, 3+ bedrooms for up to 10,000 Egyptian pounds per month incl. services, bills, and cleaning. Is Mohandessin a good district? What can I get for this budget? Many thanks for help & advice.
Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the classified forum on this board, you will find many ads in that regard.
have a beautiful stay in Cairo!
Mohandessin is a good district.
10, 000 is a lot of money. I would say you can find something at a very high standard that would cost you half of that.

quote:
Originally posted by ellsbells:
I'm coming to work in Cairo for 3 months and need a really good central apartment with A/C, good furnishings, 3+ bedrooms for up to 10,000 Egyptian pounds per month incl. services, bills, and cleaning. Is Mohandessin a good district? What can I get for this budget? Many thanks for help & advice.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 23 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ellsbells
Member # 4374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ellsbells     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Monica! Am really looking forward to seeing Cairo. Have you heard of Wadi el Nile street. Is that a good location?
Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it is a good location...
Are you with IBM?
You will surely find Cairo intriguing and so beautiful
Keep asking questions, this board is very helpful!

Salam!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by ellsbells:
Thanks Monica! Am really looking forward to seeing Cairo. Have you heard of Wadi el Nile street. Is that a good location?

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 23 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try www.e-dar.com

They have lots of places in Mohandessin, but don't rely on their website only for information. They keep apartments posted there even if they are already rented out. But if you contact one of their offices and explain to them what you want they will be likely to show you a number of places that will suit your needs.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find many short-term properties for Le3,00-4,000 (which would cost about 2,000 long term) in Mohandessin.

Wadi El-Nile is a busy commercial street. You want a side street off it, not on it.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajsa_egypt1
Member # 7785

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajsa_egypt1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone know where i can get an apartment near american University for liek 400 USD a month
thanks
ajsa salem

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TravelerLady
Member # 6389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TravelerLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I have an apartement in Zamalek Area with a big Balcony nile view and another one in Mohandseen with a private garden and Jacuzzi

please email me if you are intrested
travelerlady@hotmail.com

Jessy

Posts: 25 | From: IT | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com