EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Useless senseless users of chat board

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Useless senseless users of chat board
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im amazed at the things people say here.If u want a political discusion b bright enough to state ur opinion in a respectable way and debate maturely with the other people's opinions.Whats the point of slagging each other of?Im stunned to see all of the closed minded shutterd opinions.U never know if u r surely right,only Allah is perfect.Dont b sneaky and stir a problem in a silly way like Salama did.And dont b silly and reply with unbelievable threats.Boicot silly posts rather.Im 4m a very unstable political,racial country,but hav learned that truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.Even if sum1s opinion is different its not always wrong.
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
Im amazed at the things people say here.If u want a political discusion b bright enough to state ur opinion in a respectable way and debate maturely with the other people's opinions.Whats the point of slagging each other of?Im stunned to see all of the closed minded shutterd opinions.U never know if u r surely right,only Allah is perfect.Dont b sneaky and stir a problem in a silly way like Salama did.And dont b silly and reply with unbelievable threats.Boicot silly posts rather.Im 4m a very unstable political,racial country,but hav learned that truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.Even if sum1s opinion is different its not always wrong.

but don't you think the comments you made about how egyptian women are jealous of both each other as well as foreigners would fall under the umbrella of racist and insulting comments???

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i dont.I wasnt stating a maybe but a fact that id seen 4 myself.I also asked other respectable egyptian girls what th reason 4 this behavior might b and if this happens 2 them also or maybe im not taken seriously as his fiance as im foreign.Read the whole thing b4 making comment Saddiqi.Ur pulling the word 'racist' 2 a place it wont go.If u tel th stories that hapnd 2 me 2 foreign women they wil not believ their ears.It dosnt hapn in othr parts of the world as often and as disrespectfuly as it hapnd 2 me in Egypt.Anyway whats ur point? Do u agree with things of violence and swearing on a board that culd b a place 2 undrstand cultur betr?
Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gigli:
Dont b sneaky and stir a problem in a silly way like Salama did.

Sorry but can not help it. I admire my hero Osama Ben Laden.
You and they have to live with it, dear.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Of course ur entitled 2 ur opinion.But what exactly was the point of saying it on a board used by people who might hav lost loved ones,and who MIGHT have done so (again only Allah knows) by the hands of Osama bin Laden.I just think u didnt leave any space for sympathy 2 the people affected by a tragedy.Its the same as me saying on a board that Robert Mugabe is my hero wher many white Zimbabweans also participate and might hav lost loved 1s.Or me saying Verwoerd is my hero on a board that many black South Africans use.Its just respect for other peoples pain.
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
but don't you think the comments you made about how egyptian women are jealous of both each other as well as foreigners would fall under the umbrella of racist and insulting comments???

Oh man do I agree with you here. Its smarter to cling to traditional customs and marital habits than abandom them just to please tourists. The more I read about these customs and inquire with SIL the more we become closer. The more we appreciate each other.

Thank you for making this comment.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Sonomod uv lost me?!What comment do u agree with?Im not sure what u mean by saying 'change 2 suit tourists?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sonomod uv lost me?!What comment do u agree with?Im not sure what u mean by saying 'change 2 suit tourists?

why bother asking, you won't like my reply.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[B]Of course ur entitled 2 ur opinion.But what exactly was the point of saying it on a board used by people who might hav lost loved ones,and who MIGHT have done so (again only Allah knows) by the hands of Osama bin Laden.
I just think u didnt leave any space for sympathy 2 the people affected by a tragedy.
---------------------

Yes, Gig, I also have lost very loved ones, dear all 170.000 of them. I wonder if you have any sympathy 2 these poor people affected by the most ruthless tragedy?

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Thats quite interesting Sonomod.I was quite unaware that Islam condoned women staring at men in a sexual way.Women hacking othrs email,sending vile emails,sneakily trying 2 break up a relation.2 lie 2 make sum1 else look bad.2 caus so much pain as 2 caus a nervous breakdown.2 cause a miscariage.2 chase a man whos engaged even when theyr maried?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats quite interesting Sonomod.I was quite unaware that Islam condoned women staring at men in a sexual way.Women hacking othrs email,sending vile emails,sneakily trying 2 break up a relation.2 lie 2 make sum1 else look bad.2 caus so much pain as 2 caus a nervous breakdown.2 cause a miscariage.2 chase a man whos engaged even when theyr maried?

How many forms do you come in?

And do you know who to type numbers in letters and how about a lesson in pronoun usage?

penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what's the reason that made u pick up salama? r the rest that open minded? don't look to the reaction alone look first at the action.
gig also wrote:
"I was quite unaware that Islam condoned women staring at men in a sexual way.Women hacking othrs email,sending vile emails,sneakily trying 2 break up a relation.2 lie 2 make sum1 else look bad.2 caus so much pain as 2 caus a nervous breakdown.2 cause a miscariage.2 chase a man whos engaged even when theyr maried?"

now u r being v.open minded about islam, not a racist at all.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
U realy misd the plot!Firstly of course i hav sympathy 4 al the people who hav died in the middle east.If i read any thing unsympathetic 2wards them of course i think its not right.I asked why do these girls do these things.No one answerd my question.I directed it towards respectable girls 4m Egypt asking what they think does it happen to them?.So how can that b racial?It hapnd.Thats it.Im Muslim.Whats ur point?I asked Sonomod what she meant by learning more of customs etc.My point was does she agree with this behaviour that is socially,religiously wrong?R u looking 4 a racial issue?U wont find it here.Rather than hiding behind the word racist,realize that like evry1 else egyptians also do wrong things and take it as constructive critisism.I asked the advise of Egyptian girls.So how was that a closed mind?!Read properly!
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No i dont.I wasnt stating a maybe but a fact that id seen 4 myself.I also asked other respectable egyptian girls what th reason 4 this behavior might b and if this happens 2 them also or maybe im not taken seriously as his fiance as im foreign.Read the whole thing b4 making comment Saddiqi.Ur pulling the word 'racist' 2 a place it wont go.If u tel th stories that hapnd 2 me 2 foreign women they wil not believ their ears.It dosnt hapn in othr parts of the world as often and as disrespectfuly as it hapnd 2 me in Egypt.Anyway whats ur point? Do u agree with things of violence and swearing on a board that culd b a place 2 undrstand cultur betr?

she right u did say that
dont lie now because ur being a hypocrite

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
What lie?Iv said that i dont think its nice to talk in a provocative way about tragedies that caused much pain.Iv had 2 years of problems 4m many different girls in Egypt.I didnt undrstand so i opened the topic,said how i feel,asked 4 opinions and advice.How does that make me racist?I cant tel u it happens in my country,bcaus it dosnt.It does in Cairo all the time.Anyway how does that compare with being insensitive 2wards the death of many?
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
What lie?Iv said that i dont think its nice to talk in a provocative way about tragedies that caused much pain.Iv had 2 years of problems 4m many different girls in Egypt.I didnt undrstand so i opened the topic,said how i feel,asked 4 opinions and advice.How does that make me racist?I cant tel u it happens in my country,bcaus it dosnt.It does in Cairo all the time.Anyway how does that compare with being insensitive 2wards the death of many?
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Its the same as me saying on a board that Robert Mugabe is my hero wher many white Zimbabweans also participate and might hav lost loved 1s.

Come to think of it, Gig, I do also admire Mogabe's courage. Do not you?

gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
When u cant say anything intelligent rather keep quiet.Obviously u live in ur own world.Mugabe has caused starvation,poverty and disease not only 2 whites but 2 his own people.He orders the murders,rapes and starvation of his own,the Shonas.Its not courage.Its mental illness.Its against what morals,human rights and religion is al about.How old are you again?
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
I will ignore the personal comments.
Tell me dear, white south African, what are you doing in Africa?
What are your white cousins are doing in Zimbabawi?
You got no claim to Africa.Just get out of Africa and all will be good and peaceful.
And before you go, could you please leave what you stole from Africa ?

gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Ur obviously uneducated also.The white settlers went 2 Africa 4m all over Europe.They fled because the Catholics were killing the protestants.When they arived in Cape Town the only Natives wer the Khoisan and Bushmen,who have been wiped out now by other tribes.They intermarried.Then Britain took the Cape and the settlers fled barefoot through the mountains to start again.There they purchased land from the Zulus legally with gold.Britain took it again.SA only gained independance from Britain in 1952.Then bad government started apartheid.The land was bought not taken.Now there are many Indians,Arabs etc. Should they leave also?The settlers got asylum,just like so many people have asylum 2day in Britain.Should they also leave?Black Zimbabweans hav fled by the millions 2 SA.they r murdrd,raped,tortured by Mugabe and his party.
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Salama u obviously delight in others misery.My forfathers went 2 Africa coz they refused 2 submit 2 a religion they believed 2 b wrong.We didnt benefit.Our gold and riches were taken by the British.They had tough lives many died,but they stood strong 4 God.I was born in2 Apartheid.My generation welcomed the new government.Dont wory most whites have left.Bcoz 6 month old babier r raped,a woman is raped every 6 seconds,children are tied 2 their dead parents bodies aftr a hijacking.U r killed 4 ur phone.We live behind bars,electric fences.Old people raped,beaten with hammers.Mugabe demolished 100's of black Zimbabwean's houses last week.They dont want him.Their Zimbabwe is ruined.U r clueless.Watch the news.And for sure read the Quran and rather pray 4 those poor people,than judge what u know nothing of.
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[B]Ur obviously uneducated also.
----------------
I know that.
---------------------------------------------
The white settlers went 2 Africa 4m all over Europe. They fled because the Catholics were killing the protestants.
--------------------------
Really, new to me. If you were killing each other, why did you choose to go to Africa?

When they arrived in Cape Town the only Natives were the Khoisan and Bushmen,who have been wiped out now by other tribes.
----------------------------------
You are joking? what a new version of history, gig?
They intermarried.
------------------

Who are they? the white married the black? then, you must be on something.

Then Britain took the Cape and the settlers fled barefoot through the mountains to start again.
---------
Bare foot, moutains? I think you are mixed up with a holly wood movie titled 'The african queen ".…!

There they purchased land from the Zulus legally with gold.
------------------
Come on, Gig, you remind me with the jews in Phalestine. Keep off it. Learn the history.

Britain took it again.SA only gained independance from Britain in 1952.Then bad government started apartheid.The land was bought not taken.
-----------------
Are you dreaming? or what? Africa was bought not nicked? You are kidding, no other explanation

Now there are many Indians,Arabs etc. Should they leave also?The settlers got asylum,just like so many people have asylum 2day in Britain.Should they also leave?
----------------
These Indians and the very few Arabs in South africa did not steal the land, they are merely working there.
Occupiers MUST leave and hand the land to the natives.

Black Zimbabweans hav fled by the millions 2 SA.they r murdrd,raped,tortured by Mugabe and his party.
--------------
White farmers who have been bulging and stealing the land, enslaving the natives for centuries are thieves and evils. All must leave Africa.
You cannot claim what is NOT yours.

Gig, I will spend the weekend investigating this issue and come back to you.

By the way, South Africa foreign policies was a part of my MA project at the University in (International Relations)
I think I know something about it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com