EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tigerlilly, Help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tigerlilly, Help!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger, my sister is getting interviewed at the German University in Cairo. She is supposed to give a presentation on a topic of her choice, and she wants to talk about the impressions of a German in Egypt. Could you please brainstorm with me so I can help her prepare?
Be it positive or negative, any idea is welcome..

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

When is her interview? How much time does she have to prepare herself?

Do you mean she should find a German national who is living in Egypt and speak about the experiences?

The results could be very personal and I am not really sure what these people would want to hear.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview: Sunday. So she has about 3 days.
Yes, I would like to hear from a German national about his/her experience. Yours would be perfectly fine..

The presentation should take 10-15 minutes and focus on the cross-cultural differences. Would this help with the brainstorming?

Maybe you might know of a link or a website?

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 24 August 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let her try to get in contact with the owner of the website www.kairofamiliennetz.de for an interview. Click on the link "Wir ueber uns" where you will find the contact information.
This mentioned German family is living for a long time in Egypt.

Or maybe they can help her to get in contact with someone who would like to get interviewed.

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 24 August 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Very nice. Thanks. I'm just not sure if she will manage to get in contact with them on such a short notice, but I'll tell her.
Thanks again.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com