EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Army

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Army
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymmmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone pls help me.
Its like this. Im maried with a egyptien sens 1 and a half year ago.
We will have a baby 2 months later.
And he will go to army about 1 or 2 months later.
IS it really nothing we can do so he cant go to army. I now before that they did not have to do it if they was maried with someone from another contry, but they change that now.
I really dont now how i can be without him for 2 years. Not be able to call him or anything.
IS it really nothing i or my huseband can do so he dont need to go to army.
Someone Plase.

Posts: 56 | From: sweden | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ymmmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone please
Posts: 56 | From: sweden | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has already been discussed here many times, here is the link of our last discussion (last week): http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/002758.html
Please use the search button, type "army", and you will find many pages about this problem.
Good luck!

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 03 September 2005).]

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
thank u...
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
But is it not like this in egypt, that the man have ekonomi rigths to his wife and child. That he need to work and pye for his wife and childrens.
How can he do that if he have to do the army?
And how will his child and wife survive when he is in the army hope u understnad what i mean.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi,

you are really in a twisted situation, high pregnant and your husband will go off to service in the Army shortly.

Where are you located right now? Do you live in Egypt? If he's not able to provide while he's absent from you and the child then you need to move in with his family.

Did you think about to move back to your home country so your family would be able to help you out in the meantime? Or would they be able to financially support you for some time if you'd stay in Egypt with the baby?

I know these worries must kill you right now, please try to concentrate on your pregnancy and look forward to deliver a beautiful baby. Do you have all the supplies to welcome your little one?

I can't give you any advise on how your husband could avoid Army duty, I heard of couple of cases were people were able to buy themselves out through connections and money.

But don't count on it. If you would like to talk further please post you e-mail address. By the way I will be having another baby in about 13 weeks.

Please take good care of yourself.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
hi tigerlily.
yes im home now in my contry(sweden.
Yes i think i have everything fot the baby, The goverment hade to help me with the ekonomi, because its not possible for me to be in egypt if he have to do te army.
NO its not easy, specilly when i now that i will not be ably to call him or send sms to him everyday like i do now.
And that he will miss 2 years of his doters life =/
I really really hope with all my heart that we can do something so he dont need to go to army.

Åhh god lucke with the new baby =)
Ymmmi@spray.se is my e-mail adress.

ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
i was also hearing about pople that gave the army money for not to go to army, but i wonder how mutch that is. And if we really an truste the man that they give money to, Its egypt after all.
And how we can finde a man that can help us.

RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ymmmi!
But why are you the one dealing with all this? I mean, your husband is the one who speaks arabic, who knows the culture, who has contacts there, who know what is and what isn't possible. And how come he didn't react before? I mean, you're pregnant, and he knows he's going to be sent to the army in a couple months. How come he left this huge problem unsolved until the last minute? It's something I can't understand. And again, you're the one who's pregnant, you should have a quiet environment, instead of this, you will have to deal with loneliness, and strong financial problems...He's the one who has to provide you with everything, and care about everything. There's something wrong I think.
Take care of yourself, and may Allah help you.

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 03 September 2005).]

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
yes i now, and he is trying in egypt also to finde some whys so he dont need to go the army.
He new it before, and he was talking to one man about help, and he told him that he need to wait intil he news if he have to do the army or not, after that he can try to help him.
i juste wondering if its nothing more that we can do.
Maybee someone here nows anything that can help.
Ofcourse my huseband looks in to it if he can do something more, I just whant to help out, not juste siting and waiting. Thats why i ask u pople for help.

RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Wish you the best then. Take good care of yourself. Your husband will find a solution inshaallah.
ymmmi
Member # 8848

Rate Member
thank u so mutch

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com