EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For Virgins Only !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Virgins Only !
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you prefer?
Bored and constant life marriage resulted from Traditional marriage. (not happy or sad marriage )
or staying Virgin, without marriage or any S**ual activities…
guys, this question for both males and females!

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
What do you prefer?
Bored and constant life marriage resulted from Traditional marriage. (not happy or sad marriage )

Asooma may I ask why you feel that married life will be bored and constant?

Can I give you and all virgins advice? I had a tough life, been there done that and regret each and every time I slept with a man(even though it felt right at the time) because I tell you when you meet the man your supposed to be with, the others just dont measure up.

Am I correct in assuming that quite a few Egyptian girls get married because of family pressure, to get their own house etc? If this is the case maybe that is why sometimes married life can be boring. I cant imagine a passionless marriage. Just take your time and dont EVER marry anyone, unless you love him enough and he loves you enough to make that marriage exciting!

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
quote:
What do you prefer?

Asooma may I ask why you feel that married life will be bored and constant?

Can I give you and all virgins advice? I had a tough life, been there done that and regret each and every time I slept with a man(even though it felt right at the time) because I tell you when you meet the man your supposed to be with, the others just dont measure up.

Am I correct in assuming that quite a few Egyptian girls get married because of family pressure, to get their own house etc? If this is the case maybe that is why sometimes married life can be boring. I cant imagine a passionless marriage. Just take your time and dont EVER marry anyone, unless you love him enough and he loves you enough to make that marriage exciting!

no you dont got me, here in Egypt some girls rush in their decision to get married, and they choose someone who may be kind, with high manners, but he may not suits here, so I prefer the condition of being virgin rather than living this bored life…so I’m asking what do you girls prefer? stay virgin till you find him, may be after 10 or 20 yrs or living monotonous life!!
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes thats right! I really respect you for that! Its so nice to hear!

AND DONT EVER MARRY ANYONE YOU DONT ADORE ENOUGH TO ACCEPT HIS FAULTS, HIS BAD BREATH, HIS SMELLIES, HIS FUNNY LEGS ETC! Then marriage wont be boring [Big Grin]

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
yes thats right! I really respect you for that! Its so nice to hear!

AND DONT EVER MARRY ANYONE YOU DONT ADORE ENOUGH TO ACCEPT HIS FAULTS, HIS BAD BREATH, HIS SMELLIES, HIS FUNNY LEGS ETC! Then marriage wont be boring [Big Grin]

HMM, dont worry [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asooma, you should have ask me this 11 years ago! [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Asooma, you should have ask me this 11 years ago! [Cool]

That's why i make it 4 virgins ONLY...got me mummy!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...
I never thought abt matters that way. May be I never had time to think abt it aslan!!!
Why bother???

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plus, u said for virgins only THEN added for guys and girls!!! I wonder if u really believe there is a single virgin male onboard! al virgins al!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
S**ual activities…

[Confused]

It's not impolite to explicitly type the word..

Just do it: Shitual activities!

[Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
S**ual activities…

[Confused]

It's not impolite to explicitly type the word..

Just do it: Shitual activities!

[Razz]

MKA ... what are u doing on this thread?!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Hmmm...
I never thought abt matters that way. May be I never had time to think abt it aslan!!!
Why bother???

Most of girls after marriage begin complaining, oh he is bored
oh we are living this monotonous life,
I begin to love him but he doesn’t respond,
keda y3ney, so nfsey 2olhem tyeb 2gwztow leeh? i prefer sitting without marriage rather than living in such away...

u said for virgins only THEN added for guys and girls!!! I wonder if u really believe there is a single virgin male onboard! al virgins
I don’t want to generalize may be, why not?

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Didn't you know that after having kids our hymen regrows again?

[Razz]

it does?! [Eek!]

u live, u learn!

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Didn't you know that after having kids our hymen regrows again?

[Razz]

it does?! [Eek!]

u live, u learn!

sobhan Allah... the women is a Dr. you must believe her [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

winnabi ya doctoora, il wad 3andi biyko7 ... ommo sharrabito shwayyit gaz zay mal 7akeem 3andina fil balad 2al, bas ilwad bardo mat7assinsh.

2olik eih?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
winnabi ya doctoora, il wad 3andi biyko7 ... ommo sharrabito shwayyit gaz zay mal 7akeem 3andina fil balad 2al, bas ilwad bardo mat7assinsh.

2olik eih?

3andokoo f'Canda rokab namlah?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:

2olik eih?

LOL [Big Grin] Daktoret EH YA RAGEAL, 2nta 7tlow gournal WA 7abet zeit 3la sedrow wa bekrow ya teyieb wa yb2a 3al, al daktora 2a!!!
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

2olik eih?

3andokoo f'Canda rokab namlah?
yikhrib 3a2lik ... gibteeh minnain da?

yikhayyibik. [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

2olik eih?

LOL [Big Grin] Daktoret EH YA RAGEAL, 2nta 7tlow gournal WA 7abet zeit 3la sedrow wa bekrow ya teyieb wa yb2a 3al, al daktora 2a!!!
il okht 7akeema bardo? bitiddi 7o2an?
Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What do you prefer?

Asooma, you don´t need a guy to be bored with your life [Razz] My point is that it´s up to you how your life is going to be; you can influence/organize your life the way you want it to be, at least to a great extent. You can lead an interesting and exciting life with or without a man at your side. Of course, it´s always nicer to be in company, but certainly, it has to be the right one [Wink]
Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Merima:
quote:
What do you prefer?

Asooma, you don´t need a guy to be bored with your life [Razz] My point is that it´s up to you how your life is going to be; you can influence/organize your life the way you want it to be, at least to a great extent. You can lead an interesting and exciting life with or without a man at your side. Of course, it´s always nicer to be in company, but certainly, it has to be the right one [Wink]
Exactly this is what I’m saying here beacuse it is not a personal question dear...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

2olik eih?

2ywa ya 7`owya ana kont basht3`al ma3 7alaa sa7a kaber 2weyyyyyy, 7adena fal kafer wa 3la 2olik, 3almney 2dey 72oan!!!3yaz tadey 7aga lal wad ya 7`owya??
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

2olik eih?

2ywa ya 7`owya ana kont basht3`al ma3 7alaa sa7a kaber 2weyyyyyy, 7adena fal kafer wa 3la 2olik, 3almney 2dey 72oan!!!3yaz tadey 7aga lal wad ya 7`owya??
widah ismo kalam ... mish bardo abooh yakhod ilawal? [Wink] [Big Grin]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What do you prefer?

I prefer to fornicate. [Big Grin]

Going to hell anyway.....

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com