EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Name that tune....you can do it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name that tune....you can do it!
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay..here goes!
I'll start with a line or two from a song, you have to finish that verse/chorus (if you can) then name that tune! Answers on the back of a postcard - joke

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice

(hint...Festive season?)

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubyslippers
Member # 4999

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubyslippers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

'Merry Christmas'!

quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Okay..here goes!
I'll start with a line or two from a song, you have to finish that verse/chorus (if you can) then name that tune! Answers on the back of a postcard - joke

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice

(hint...Festive season?)

Posts: 12 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're on the right track...ha..ha..get it?

maybe it's just my sad sense of humour

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god I thought you were someone to rely on
Me I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

( I love this song!)

Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
For the bonus point TDP - name that Tune! ...dah dah.... :$
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Song Number Two:

Didn’t hear your wicked words every day
And you used to be so sweet I heard you say
That my love was an addiction
When we cling our love is strong

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Christmas - WHAM!!!
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
and the winner for song number one is undoubtedly...

'TDP' Let's hear it!!!!!

Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by Farhana (edited 17 December 2004).]

Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Sorry..i'm really struggling with these smilies..

one more try!

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!! I am struggling on no.2?
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member

Song Number One - The Winner is TDP

C'mon, whose for number two?

Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Think 80's...think man with make up..
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Well folks, the DJ is a getting impatient here...

So, here's song number three:
Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Body’s aching all the time...

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No 2..... guessing at Boy George and Karma Chameleon.....
No 3 is easy
Bohemian Rhapsody..... Queen!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member

Well done! Shahreen is the winner of both song two and three....

Now for song no.4

Some boys take a beautiful girl,
And hide her away from the rest of the world.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girls just wanna have fun.

SEE HOW BORED I AM!!!!!!

i knew that coffee was a big mistake!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
LOL, i must have been MORE bored, check all the crazy icons! [shock]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a coincidence... i dragged this up last night and you show up this morning....

i must have knew you were coming!

funnily enough i came across this after a search for smilies!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AND it gave me the idea for the new thread on the music and film forum!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com